Games Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her life had just gotten a whole lot more complicated.

"Jesus Zee... would you like a tissue?" Adrian said, stroking her hair as Zehra smeared tears as well as copious amounts of snot into his shirt; her nose now red and running as she sobbed with all the emotions running through her.

Zehra nodded, now embarrassed about the scene she was making of herself.

"Here," Commissioner Newell said, handing her a box of tissues (Zehra had no idea where he had retrieved it from, maybe the man just carried boxes around just in case). A tall, handsome man in his fifties, Derek Newell was often described as 'Henry Cavill but old, but still fuckable.' This close Zehra agreed: the man was handsome as fuck, and doing fucking good for someone of his age. He clearly worked out. "Apologies for keeping your boyfriend, Miss Sydin. I'm afraid two years of budget cuts have robbed us of most of our night shift, meaning Mr Foster had to stay in tonight just for us to cross the 't's and dot the 'i's this morning when our staff started their shifts. To be frank that's completely unacceptable, especially for someone involved in a tragic case of mistaken identity, and with your permission, Mr Foster, I would like to use your case as an example to our esteemed Mayor as to why we need a bigger budget for the Coytoss force."

"Sure," Adrian said. "I voted for the other guy."

Newell grinned. "So did I. Now... Mr Fisher, may I have a moment of *your* time?"

Zane Fisher looked over, having been whispering something to Logan. The stunned look on Logan's face, coupled with the smug look on Zane's, made Zehra very fucking suspicious...

"What happened to your brother's friends?" Zehra asked as they left the station.

Adrian chuckled. "Oh they're fucked," he said. "Met with Mark earlier before you arrived. They are going to be looking at some big charges, with a lot of evidence against them. That shop had CCTV footage, and both the owners are willing to testify that *they* started it. Before me and Zane finished it," he added, winking at her.

"I am so hot for you right now," Zehra said. Completely true: despite a night of sex she was so looking forward to getting Adrian between her thighs. Especially as she planned to take him with no protection.

He would definitely enjoy that! A 'well done for surviving a police cell' present.

*****

After dropping them off at the flat, Logan didn't get out of the car. "Glad you're safe, mate," he said to Adrian, "but I've got clients to meet. I'm sorry-"

"Don't be," Adrian said, leaning against the driver's side door, the window down. "Thanks for coming down and picking me up, and bringing Zee. Hey... how did your night go?"

Standing beside her boyfriend, Zehra tensed as she waited for Logan's answer, while inside the car Logan summoned Herculean strength to keep his face neutral as his mind rapidly formed a reply that would sound plausible: "We talked a lot, figured out what was bothering us, and found a way to get over our issues," he said. "Then we played games. All night. She scored quite a few times." That last comment slipped past without him realising, and Logan held his breath.

"Told you she was a pro gamer," Adrian said, obviously not seeing anything untoward.

"In his defence Logan scored a few times as well," Zehra heard herself saying. Jesus! Why was she playing with innuendo fire here?

"We should do this again next Thursday," Adrian said. "Minus me getting arrested."

"Er... yeah... of course," Logan said. How the hell could he even begin to tackle the mess that was his relationship with his best friend and his best friend's girlfriend? Next Thursday would be a nightmare; Logan needed to think about how to tackle it. He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't hear Adrian say goodbye and wish him a safe journey.

Zehra's voice right next to him snapped him out of his trance. "So what did Zane say?"

She was leaning in through the window, keeping her voice low. Logan looked behind her: his friend was nowhere in sight.

"Relax, he's gone up to the flat," she said. Visibly annoyed. "So what did Zane say?"

"He knows!" Logan muttered. "He told me he was proud of me. 'About time' he said."

"How the fuck...?" Zehra muttered. How could Zane Fisher possibly know... unless...? "Hey, do you guys have insurance on your gym?"

"Of course, why?"

"Do they pay for water damage?"

"Yeah, that's included in the coverage," Logan said, then laughed. "What? Tell me you don't think Zane deliberately flooded the gym just to force you to stay indoors last night! Jesus, Zee... why would Zane do all that just to get us to-"

"Shh!" Zehra frantically placed her finger to her lips.

"Thought you said he went up to the flat."

"Yeah, but still..." Zehra looked around, and though the streets were busy no one was giving a glance to the parked car and woman leaning in through the window.

"You're getting paranoid."

"You're not treating this seriously enough!"

Logan sighed. "I think we both need time to process this."

"Yeah..." Zehra nodded. "OK... erm... I guess I'll see you..."

"Yeah, see you..."

Stepping back, Zehra watched with a whole host of roiling emotions as Logan drove off, before heading up to the flat where her boyfriend had probably collapsed on their bed: and sure enough when she stepped into the room Adrian was already snoring on the sheets. Zehra was relieved to find out that Adrian was too tired to notice the state of the bed; Zehra had been too much in a rush earlier to do more than turn the covers over to hide the stain of Logan's excess cum.

Zehra gave him a good few hours to sleep, which she spent wrestling with how she could keep seeing Logan without Adrian finding out. She hadn't come up with an answer when Adrian woke up. After making them both coffee, they sat and talked further about Adrian's adventures last night. Zehra sat and listened to her boyfriend, and when he asked what SHE had done last night with Logan she only mentioned their (brief) stint gaming. Leaving out everything else, of course.

Even that omission pained her, though thankfully Adrian didn't notice.

After an hour talking Zehra found herself too hot for her boyfriend, and took him there on the sofa. Adrian was initially reluctant to take her without a condom, but his reluctance vanished the moment she pushed him inside her.

"Fuck, Zee! You're so wet!" Adrian exclaimed as she rode him hard on the sofa.

"Hmm... I'm just happy you're back home," she purred. Zehra definitely wasn't going to break the mood by telling him she was still packing his best friend's cum inside her as Adrian and she fucked, but the knowledge that she was still full of Logan's seed made her cum harder than she normally did when Adrian fucked her - and she came hard with her boyfriend to begin with!

Adrian seemed to be happy to be out of prison, for he stayed hard after plastering her insides with his own sperm, and he carried her back into their bedroom, where he proceeded to fuck her for several hours on the bed where, the previous night, she and his best friend had had fucked for longer and harder; thought Zehra didn't care: sex with Adrian was different to the intense fucking she and Logan had enjoyed. There was an intimacy with Adrian that Zehra knew she would never have with his best friend, if she ever got a chance to have sex with Logan again. An intimacy that saw Zehra cum hard several times, and while Adrian didn't fill her with as much cum as Logan had, he still pumped huge loads into her, and she moaned with delight each time she felt his hard ejaculations slosh around inside her.

Oh yes: she was definitely Team Bareback now.

"Thanks," Adrian said after their fourth round, and they lay there on sheets soaked in sweat and cum (thankfully now masking the mess she and Logan had made of it earlier). He kissed her on the cheek, most tenderly.

"What? For letting you fuck me without a condom?" Zehra said teasingly.

"Well... that was great," Adrian said with a grin, then his expression turned serious: "I meant thanks for giving Logan a chance. It means a lot to me if you two got along. I can't think of what my life would be without you both."

Somehow Zehra made it through that moment - looking deep into her boyfriend's eyes - with the best control over her maelstrom of emotions. "He's not too bad, I guess," she said. Shocked with how calm her voice sounded considering how she felt.

"Be honest with me," Adrian said. "It's because he's half Greek, right?"

"Shut up," Zehra said, laughing. Gently slapping her boyfriend's bare arm. The moment felt so nice Zehra was annoyed when her brain again asked the question of how she was going to have sex with Logan again without Adrain finding out. Somehow it had to be before next Thursday - Zehra knew she would explode with sexual frustration if she couldn't get a chance to fuck Logan again before the next games night! It wasn't that sex with Adrain was bad - she loved having sex with her boyfriend! - but she also loved having sex with Logan, and while she could fuck Adrian any time she wanted Logan would require... some subterfuge, and Zehra was notoriously bad at that.

"What's up, babe?" Adrian asked.

"Just thinking I've forgotten something..." Zehra said. "But I can't remember what it was..."

"You know what they say: if you can't remember it wasn't important."

*****

"FUCK!" Zehra said a half hour later when she realised she forgot to pick up the pill, and, with Adrian lying naked on the bed, stunned, she dashed out of the bedroom, grabbing her clothes on route to the door to the flat.

He was still wearing that expression an hour later when she returned and sheepishly told him why she had run off in panic earlier.

"You know you don't need to take the pill right after unprotected sex?" Adrian said.

Zehra just grinned like a maniac, as her mind realised this was going to be difficult: how was she going to continue to fuck her boyfriend's best friend behind her boyfriend's back? When was Logan going to get back to her? How long would she need to wait before a decent opportunity to contact him? What was going to happen between the two of them?

*****

Fortunately Zehra did not have to wait long, for the sordid city of Coytoss always found a way to provide her children with opportunities for some carnal indulgences.

This particular opportunity happened two days later, on a lazy Sunday morning when Adrian interrupted Zehra's breakfast with a dour expression, his phone in hand. "What's up babe?" She asked him, half-way through her cereal.

"Work's asking me to come in," Adrian said, clearly not impressed. "Apparently there's a news story about to break tomorrow about some vulnerability in the code that might let someone hack into your mobile. Management is scrambling everyone to look into this and come up with a fix today, or at least give them something to spin tomorrow to put people's minds at ease."

"Is there a way someone could hack my phone through your company's app?" Zehra said, not impressed that she had let Adrian persuade her to open an account with the bank he worked for. Thankfully that *wasn't* the account the DWP paid her benefits into.

He shook his head. "No chance. Not unless they're Russian hackers bored with manipulating American elections and want to peek into your finances. You need serious skills and software to take advantage of the piss-poor coding the other team put out."

"So there IS a vulnerability!"

"Yeah but no more than any other bank's app," Adrian said. "The media just want to pick on us because our CEO got caught last month having a threesome with two Instagram models on that private yacht of his while his wife and kids were back home in the UK."

"What a scumbag," Zehra said before shovelling another spoonful of cereal into her mouth, hoping Adrian wouldn't hear the self-aware hypocrisy in her voice.

"Hmm..." Thankfully Adrian seemed occupied with the summons from his boss. "Sorry babe... I know we had plans for today-"

"Don't worry about it," Zehra said, smiling; those 'plans' were going to be sitting on the sofa all day playing Elden Ring together. As fun as it was watching Adrian die repeatedly to bosses Zehra found easy, playing alone would be much more-

The idea, when it popped into her head, filled her with an erotic thrill. "Hey... babe?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I have Lo's number?" Zehra said, trying to sound as nonchalant as possible.

Adrian frowned, then sighed. "Replacing me already?"

"He is a lot better with Souls-games than you are, babe," Zehra said. Giving her boyfriend such a sweet smile she hoped he would continue to believe she just wanted to play video games with his best friend, rather than what she was *actually* hoping to do...

"Hey! Malenia has bullshit abilities and needs nerfing, and I will die on that hill," Adrian said, though he passed his phone over to her with Logan's number nonetheless. "Try not to have too much fun while I'm at work, OK?"

"Relax, we're not best friends yet," Zehra said.

"Well at least you two aren't at each other's throats anymore," Adrian said, missing the smile on his girlfriend's face when she heard his words.

Zehra quickly composed her face when she handed his phone back. "I promise not to kill him and hide his body under the bed."

"Good girl," Adrian said. "Right... I hate to leave you like this but I better head into the office."

"They can't do this over zoom?"

"Not yet," Adrian said with a sigh.

She waited until her boyfriend had gathered his stuff and left before calling Logan. "Hey," she said when he picked up.

"Hey," he said. "I'm surprised you called."

"Were you going to call me?"

"I was..."

"When?"

"I was working on it."

"You pussy," Zehra said, though not unkindly. "So... do you still want to...?"

"Fuck yes," he said. He sounded breathless. "Zee: all I've been thinking about since Thursday was how good our..." Logan trailed off.

"Relax, Adrian's not here," Zehra said. "Guess who's got a free day by herself."

"You want to do this?" Logan said. His voice told her that he had been thinking about it just as much as she had these past two days.

"I want to fucking do this," Zehra said. "I need it, Lo."

"Same, Zee... fuck... OK... but round my place this time."

"Are you coming to pick me up?"

"I'll be there in 15."

He was there in 10: Zehra had no idea how he'd managed it in Coytoss traffic, and didn't dare ask. They left Adrian's flat looking as best they could manage like just two friends out on a stroll with the fine weather they were having today, and definitely not a guy and girl about to go and fuck each other's brains out.

Hopping into Logan's car, Zehra could barely wait for him to start the engine before she had unzipped his flies and pulled his cock out. As Logan tried to concentrate on pulling out into Coytoss traffic Zehra had succeeded in getting him nice and hard, and began to plunge his cock into her throat as he drove. Despite Logan knowing the shortcuts and how to avoid the worst of the areas hit by roadworks, and making it to his place in under thirty minutes despite having his dick sucked by this cum-hungry woman, Zehra succeeded in making him blow his load as Logan pulled up into the small car park outside his flats. Pulling up the handbrake Logan settled back and moaned with the pleasure of pumping a thick, heavy load into his best friend's girlfriend's mouth, and Zehra moaned too as her mouth and throat was filled to bursting with Logan's thick, creamy seed.

Still wiping his cum from her lips, Zehra followed an obviously horny-as-fuck Logan up a long flight of stairs to his place; practically taking the steps two-at-a-time, so eager where the both of them to continue their cheating sex romp.

No sooner had Logan unlocked his front door and usher her in did Zehra throw him against a wall and smash her lips against his. Logan closed the door behind them as his tongue met hers, before Zehra broke it off to go down on her knees and take his cock in her mouth once again. She only lasted ten minutes before Logan pulled her up, and, with lust in his eyes, pushed her back against the opposite wall as Zehra pulled down her jeans shorts. Lifting her leg to give him more access, Logan slipped himself inside her, marvelling at how wet she was, before slamming his big dick into her again and again; her ass hitting the wall with force each time he plunged himself all the way into her.

From one wall to another the horny pair fucked; Logan carrying Zehra as she bounced on his cock. He perched her on the wall unit with his record player and slammed his cock into her, the furniture rattling with the force of their fucking as Zehra moaned and screamed for everyone in the building to hear. He slammed her into the wall between his living room and the kitchen and drove his dick into her with such force Zehra swore her ass was going to leave a dent in the wall. They fucked good and hard until Logan gripped Zehra's thighs as his cock blasted cum up deep into her unprotected pussy and womb.

With that opening fuck the day saw the horny pair continue to have sex on and against almost everything in Logan's flat. They fell onto the large sofa he had before his TV and Zehra gripped the back as she rode him hard; hips slamming down onto his with such force the whole sofa shook, and Logan genuinely thought he would need to buy a new one, especially when he flipped her over, planting her face-down onto the cushions, and hammered her from behind, making Zehra scream with pleasure for ages until his cock blasted more cum into her.

Throwing him off Zehra held him down and rode him hard again; the sofa screaming against the intense fucking happening on it. Turning around she hammered his cock with her cum-filled pussy as she held onto the sofa arm, moaning almost as loudly as he was; Logan held her shapely ass as it bounced frantically on his dick, and his fingers clutched her flesh almost painfully when all her efforts bore fruit and both she and him came hard; her all over his dick and him deep inside her. Not finished with the sofa Logan sat back, sinking into the fabric as Zehra bounced hard on his lap, her hands tossing her hair all over the place as she moaned with how good his cock felt, until she turned around and faced him; their lips locking passionately as she bounced her hips on his big dick, her large breasts squashed against his chest. They moaned and groaned for ages, his hands squeezing her ass tightly as she rocked his cock. Leaning back Zehra braced herself on the floor with one hand while her other held him by the back of his neck, and Logan helped her keep up a forceful pace; her hips colliding with his, keeping his dick pumping deep and hard. Zehra dropped her head back, sending her long dark hair all over Logan's laminated wooden floor, and she screamed for everyone in the building to hear as she came hard; his own orgasm making her one even more intense as his thick loads splattered all over her cervix.

With the sofa soaked in their fluids the two rolled off onto the floor, and Zehra rode him on the wood before Logan rolled her off and clambered on top of her, choosing to hammer his dick into her until it erupted with cum once more. Zehra braced herself against the coffee table as Logan pumped his cock into her from behind, and her nails practically left marks in the polished wood when he made her cum so hard her vision practically blacked out. When he laid her on top of the wood and lifted her legs up, ankles beside his chin, Zehra held as tightly as she could to the table as Logan proceeded to fuck the shit out of her for almost an hour. Gasping and moaning before flooding her insides with his potent, creamy seed.

From the tables to the counter, as Logan carried her into the kitchen, Zehra bouncing on his big dick like her life depended on it. He perched her on the counter next to the stove, fucking her silly as he held her thighs and rammed his dick home, while Zehra leaned back and felt it plunge deep into her - deeper than Adrian could ever manage. Lifting her up from the counter Logan laid her down on the surface and climbed up to hold himself above her. They kissed tenderly before he pushed his cock deep inside her and resumed his powerful and relentless thrusting. Logan hammered her ass into the kitchen counter for a good half hour; Zehra gripped his shoulders as her legs wrapped tightly around his waist. Their tongues met and entwined as they kissed lewdly, their bodies slamming together with loud wet sounds, her pussy squirting cum out over the counter each time his massive cock plunged balls-deep inside. Then Logan made even more of a mess when he plunged his cock as deep as it would go and plastered her cervix with a huge volume of his cum; thick gunk squirting out from inside her until a small pool of his and her fluids covered the counter.