Garden of Delights

Story Info
Simple pleasures should not be taken for granite...
941 words
4.35
7.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not many studied nor practiced the art of classic Roman sculpture anymore. Such pieces of exquisite beauty were not in much demand any longer. The use of an artisan in skilled in such a trade usually was hired only in cases of restoration these days. So, sculpting was more a hobby, a pleasure for Amy. In more ways than one...

Her thoughts drifted as she crossed her studio in a simple white floor-length shift, long strawberry blonde curls being lifted gently and tossed about by the open-air chamber; the studio broke out into a high windowed atrium before emptying into her private...secret garden.

Her fingers lovingly and carefully stroked the cold hard marble of a few of her half-finished Adonis's. She'd only sold a few, to a rare group of rich art-lovers who had found her kink so fascinated that intrigued them enough to try it themselves. That also brought Amy great pleasure...

One of the last statues before the step down into bright and flora filled atrium had yet to have its arms affixed into place. She stooped slightly to lift it from its propped-up position against the table full of slabs of cut stone. Carrying it with her through rows of roses, orchids and peonies to the outside air...

Once outside, she paused. Two of her works in particular caught her eye this morning to carry her on to heightened states of rapture. The first that she crossed to was prone on a long stone bench in the midst of a wild clump of lilies. She slowly caressed up the smooth marble thigh, her eye catching on the long thick shaft of its manhood majestically jutting from its groin. This was one of her favorite works. It had taken careful care to mold the left arm into perfect position. When she used this piece, she felt locked in and immovable.

Drawing the straps of her gown from her shoulders, she let it pool to her feet. The cool morning breeze kissing her soft sensitive flesh, teasing those erogenous areas as she tingled in anticipation of the coming delights.

Sliding a long slender leg over the statue's abdomen and carefully under that left arm, Amy then had to ease her hips between the narrow gap between that cock and the left palm. When she eased the rigid phallus between the velvet softness of her sex and slid into place the right globe of her ass fit right snug into palm of her chosen Adonis's left hand, its thumb pushed into the moist tender flesh of her pussy, coaxing her already excited state.

She was unable to rise and fall easily upon him, so she was content to remain impaled upon him, and simply cock those svelte hips and ride and grind to him. Her back swiftly arched, bowing beautifully to accompany the sharp swelling of her chest as she pants.

Lifting the arm, she took with her she begins to suckle and lick those fingers, purring as long lashed lids flutter and half close.

Her hips buck as that completely unyielding shaft ravages her soft sensitive sheathe. Her purrs dissolve into insistent whimpers as she continues to thrash upon the statue. Writhing, head thrown tossing those curls.

Crying out as her body tenses and she quivers, breath exhaling heavy as she convulses in the throes of passion. Her sweet cream spilling over the rigid stone cock. Her spine tingling with delicious tremors as she quakes in glorious climax.

Deftly extricating herself from the statue's phallus, those legs shivering, sex glistening, she picked up the arm and sauntered trembling over to her second beau of the morning...

This statue, rather lonesome looking as it faced a wall, had its hands upturned at hip height, as if it were carrying a heavy burden, its shaft was also proudly rising skyward, thick and ridged. She insinuated herself between the statue and the wall and propped the base of the arm she was carrying into a flowerpot between his legs, so those fingers pointed up.

She then stepped on a footstool and slid into the statue's arms, its hands clutching her soft ass as she slid onto its length, once in place, its hands gripped her ass perfectly slightly spreading her open, and the hand that she'd propped underneath her had its fingers probing the tight puckered rose held open by her new Adonis.

Wrapping her thighs tightly about its hips she again began to rock and grind her dripping eager sex against its unyielding pelvis, the curved jut of its cock tormenting her slick insides relentlessly as she squirmed.

Squeals of delight echoed through the garden as Amy twitched and bucked against the statue. Staccato gasps breaking up the long drawn-out moans of ecstasy as she was perfectly fucked by this beautiful creation. Jaw dropped into a rictus of pleasure as she whimpered and ached. Her pretty puss fully impaled on that massive shaft; her body convulsed deliciously as she came so hard. Her body writhing in carnal decadence upon its length. Aching lustfully, her eager insistent cries spilling from that exquisite throat.

Spine bowed as her sweet nectar coated her excited sex and ran in rivulets down her inner thighs. Screaming out her desire as she thrashed upon it, she bit her lip and flushed purring as that delicious orgasm quelled....

Lifting from that perfect erotic perch she climbed from the arms of his lust and steadied herself against the wall. Breath coming ragged from the exertion of her pleasure. She steadied herself, momentarily composing herself. Then slipped softly to where her dress lay, collected it, and moved back towards her studio...inspired...