Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Ch. 13

Story Info
Jane meets their neighbour who likes to watch.
2.4k words
4.35
5k
5

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Part 13

Jane woke before Gary and tiptoed silently into the bathroom and relieved herself. Looking into the large mirror that dominated one wall above the hand basin she turned and admired the handiwork of her husband from the previous night. With an evil grin on her face she saw the bright red stripes that the switch had made on her rear end. "He is getting good at this," she thought to herself. She tried to count the individual lines but gave up at around twenty as some overlapped the others. She could also see that the skin was turning delightful shades of black, blue and yellow. As she ran her hands over the raised bumps on her arse she felt herself getting wet again. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" she giggled under her breath as she left the bathroom.

She made herself a coffee using the thoughtfully provided kettle and after throwing on a short skirt and T-shirt, went through the patio doors onto the brightly lit terrace. She placed the cup carefully on the small table and went back inside to get her sunglasses to help with the brightness of the morning.

Gary was still asleep. He was lying completely naked stretched out on the bed with his well-used penis nestled in his bush of curly brown pubic hair. Jane felt the urge to grab it and use it again but she resisted and exited onto the terrace whispering as she went, "Sleep good Master, you deserve your rest."

As she came out onto the terrace smiling to herself she saw an older woman on the beach looking up at her. The woman was maybe in her late fifties and was obviously white but her skin was tanned to the colour of milky coffee. She had a pretty face but was by no means a beauty. Her sun bleached blonde hair hung halfway down her back and she wore red cotton shorts and flip-flops with a blue sleeveless T-shirt.

Jane said, "Good Morning."

"Good morning, you had a good evening by the looks of it," replied the woman in heavily accented English.

"Pardon?" Jane said slightly taken a back by the woman's comment.

"When I see a woman smile that way in the morning it means she has enjoyed the night before. No?"Jane blushed deeply as the women continued,"I see you every morning with such a smile and think that this women is having a wonderful erotic time here."

"It has been fun," Jane replied in a noncommittal voice.

"I am sorry, for my frank way but I have enjoyed watching you and your husband and the young girl and that other couple."Jane was blushing deep crimson by now as the woman continued with seemingly no embarrassment over discussing a stranger's sex life,"My name is Marie and I have lived here for nearly five years. I have a long term lease on one of the sea-side cottages here in the hotel. In fact I am your neighbour. That is my bungalow," she said pointing to the nearest bungalow maybe 25 meters away.

By now Jane had regained a bit of composure and said,"I am Jane. You are not English are you?"

"No my dear, I am French."

"So you actually live here? That must be fantastic, but how come you left France?"

"When my husband died he left me a very nice pension and the life insurance was more than I could possibly spend in the few years I have left. I was getting bored with my job. It was a job for younger people. We used to come to this hotel at least once a year when he was alive so I sold up everything and did a deal with the hotels owners and flew here from Paris and I did not go back since."

"What was your job?" Jane asked becoming intigued by the woman.

"I used to work for Marc Dorcel."

"I know that name. Was he an actor or something?"

"I am sure with your high libido that you know the name," Marie stated with a soft chuckle.

Jane blushed again before Marie continued, "Marc Dorcel is the biggest maker of porn in the whole of France. I am sure you have seen at least one of his movies to, how do you say, get you in the mood."

Jane`s face went redder as she remembered the several X rated movies that she had watched with Gary and had the Marc Dorcel name in the opening credits. To hide her embarrassment she beckoned the woman to join her and asked, "Would you like a coffee? Milk, sugar?"

"Mais oui. Black please. Just like my men!" She started to giggle as only ladies of a certain age can.

Jane went back inside, and still seeing her husband snoring softly she replenished her cup and made one for Marie and took them both out on to the terrace.

"Were you a porn actress?" She asked Marie.

"Non. Non. I was a filmer."

"You mean a cameraman?"

"Oui, oui I used to film the action." Jane was fascinated by this woman as she continued her tale."I would do the close ups of the fucking," at this she made the sign of an O with the fingers of one hand and then poked one finger of the other hand through it in the universal sign of fucking.

"That sounds interesting enough. Did it not turn you on though?"

"No, it was just a job in the end. But after working eight hours a day watching people suck and fuck my husband used to get the benefit on my arrival home," she grinned sadly and went silent for a bit as she was obviously thinking about her time with her deceased husband.She then continued to speak, "The one thing it did do for me though was turn me into a terrible voyeur. I love to watch people fuck!"

"So you have been watching Gary and me?"

"Yes my dear, every little escapade that you have had since you arrived."

Marie had a big smile now as if she was replaying everything in her mind that she had witnessed this week.

"You watched everything we did? But how?"

"I have a telescope. The side window of my bungalow is in a perfect line with your bed. You were so considerate as to never close the curtains. Also, there were a few times when I stood just outside your door so I could see much better. I am sorry. It is just my little fetish. I must say that I loved it when you husband beat your arse in the nice lingerie. Lingerie is my thing you know. Dorcel has all of his women in stockings and nice lingerie in every film and I suppose I just got used to that being a necessary part of sex."

Jane somehow felt very relaxed with this woman and the way she discussed sex so openly with no trace of being ashamed about her voyeurism.

"We have had a great holiday and we seem to be so sexually free here. It is like we cannot get enough of each other, and of course others. We have never invited other people into our bed before this week, but I am sure we will do more of it from now on," Jane gabbled out with a rush.

Jane couldn't believe how open she was being with Marie. It just felt normal to discuss the intimate details of her life with this woman.

"I cannot wait to watch you fuck your man again. Gary I think his name is?"

An evil thought crossed Jane`s mind

"Gary is correct. My husband. How would you like to watch me fuck him now? Not only that you get to sit in the room as I do it!" she said excitedly.

The older woman beamed a huge smile at Jane."Oh, I would love that. With the lingerie please?"

"Of course. Your wish is my command. Give me two minutes. In fact if you want me or him to do anything in particular just tell us. It will be like you directing your own porn movie."

Marie clapped her hands together like an excited school girl as Jane entered the bedroom making sure not to wake Gary. She silently located the pink bra, panties and suspender belt set that she had used on a previous evening and grabbing up that and the smoky grey stockings she ducked into the bathroom and put them on. Coming out she also put on her black high heels that she had tossed into one corner.

She poked her head through the double doors and beckoned Marie in and pointed to the armchair in the corner. To her surprise, Marie moved the armchair nearly up to the side of the bed and settled in for the upcoming show. Jane put her finger to her lips to tell Marie to be quiet and climbed onto the bed.

Marie was sat on the armchair at the same level as Gary`s penis as it lay dormant in his mat of soft brown pubic hair. Marie sat forward, staring intently as Jane took it in her mouth ever so gently and started to suck and swirl her tongue around its head.

Gary began to stir in more ways than one. Jane felt him grow in her mouth and he adjusted his position slightly as he began to wake up and then Jane felt his whole body stiffen as he realised that there was someone not 1 meter away watching his wife suck his cock."What the fuck!" he nearly shouted.

Jane let his now hard cock fall out of her mouth and quietly said, "Shh Darling this is my friend Marie and she is our "Director" this morning. I will explain it all after. Now where was I?"

At that she took his cock deep in her mouth. When she felt the tip resting at the back of her mouth she swallowed and he slid into her throat. His pubic hairs were tickling her nose as she held Gary deep in her throat and counted to ten.

"Play with his balls," came an instruction from Marie who was now sitting so far forward that her face was only inches away from Jane`s mouth with Gary`s cock stuffed in it.

Jane complied with the director's order and started to gently massage his scrotum and squeeze his balls.

"Now use your hand to jerk him. Gary start to rub your wife's pussy through those gorgeous panties."

Jane took the cock from her mouth and started to slowly pull up and down on the shaft as she felt Gary`s fingers running up and down on her now soaking wet panties.

"Both do it harder and quicker," came from the armchair.

Both Jane and Gary increased the tempo.

"Sit on his face Jane. 69 position. Gary lick her pussy."

The orders came thick and fast as the couple shifted into position. Jane again had Gary in her mouth and could feel him pull her panties to one side and stick his tongue as far as possible into her pussy.

Jane watched as Marie changed position so as she could see Gary lick her better.

"Gary, fuck Jane from behind but leave the panties on."

Jane swung herself off of Gary and knelt on all fours on the bed. Gary knelt behind her and pulled the panties aside before pushing into Jane from behind.

"Reach underneath and pinch her clit hard."

Jane groaned as she felt Gary`s fingers squeeze her excited clitoris.

"Rub your hands up and down those stockinged legs."

Gary was only too happy to follow the order and luxuriated in the feel of his wife`s shaven legs encased in nylon.

"Jane sit on his cock facing away from him."

They moved again to the new position as Gary lay on the bed and Jane crouched over him facing the double doors. She guided him back in to her and raising herself onto her haunches proceeded to ride his cock with her legs spread wide.

Marie moved to the front of the bed and observed from only inches away as Jane rode Gary with his cock sliding in and out and her labia spread wide.

"Play with your clit."

Jane's hands dipped between her legs and furiously massaged her aching clit

"Gary, stick your finger in her arse."

Jane whimpered as Gary pushed his middle finger up her arse.

"I think he will come soon Jane. Be ready to have his come on your face and tits. Gary you can jerk over Jane OK?"

Jane pulled herself off of Gary`s cock and lay on the bed. Gary raised himself on to his knees so his cock was halfway between her tits and face. He then proceed to use is hand on his shaft vigorously until he shot five large spurts of creamy come over Jane`s tits and throat.

"Scrape it up and eat it Jane."

Using one finger Jane took Gary's semen from her body and deposited it in her mouth and carefully sucked the finger dry

"Show me and the swallow like a good wife."

Jane opened her mouth letting Marie see the creamy deposit inside before swallowing theatrically.

Marie stood and applauded them both with loud shouts of, "Bravo!"

"That was so fucking hot!" said Jane in excitment. "I always wanted to be in a porno."

"What the fuck is happening?" asked Gary, who was still half asleep.

"I`ll explain later Darling."

"See you love birds later. Hopefully?" Marie said and winked before leaving the room and heading back to her own bungalow

"Are you going to tell me what the fuck just happened!" Gary said to Jane with more than a touch of annoyance

"I will tell you over breakfast, but first we need a shower. I am covered in your spunk and you smell of pussy juices."

After a quick shower they left the room and went to the restaurant for breakfast and Jane explained the strange events of the last 30 minutes. She told the story in such an exaggerated comical way, that by the time she had finished Gary could not help but sit here laughing.

"I must have the sluttiest wife in the whole World!"

"You want a new one?"

"Never in a million years. I cannot wait to see what you have planned next?"

To be continued

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers