Gay for Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They all say that until they get with me," Lee said, wincing slightly as he eased himself down to a log. "Then it's all, 'It's too big' or 'It hurts.' Let me tell you, it's more a pain than anything else."

"Trust me, Candice can take it," Ash assured him.

They sat lost in thought for a few minutes before Lee brought up yesterday. "That was pretty crazy, wasn't it?" Ash asked which part. "All of it. Why'd you let her kiss you, you know, after she went down on me."

Ash shrugged, hoping he was blushing, too. "Not like I could stop her."

"Yeah man, but you just took it, too."

He shrugged again, wishing he could think of a way to change the topic. "Got Candy off."

"Sophie, too," he said, looking at the girls still chatting just out of earshot. "She thought it was hot as hell."

"She's hot," Ash said, hoping to steer the conversation away from himself. "She really as bi as she says?"

"It's like I said yesterday, she ain't bi. She's a lesbian who happens to love dick more than pussy. You should see her with another chick, it's crazy! You know those sounds Candy make last night? Sophie can make a girl feel that way."

"Candy squirted," Ash blurted out, still marveling over the idea and needing to share it with someone.

"Oh snap!" Lee said, grinning like a wild man. "Ain't that hot as hell? I've seen Sophie do that to a chick and it just turns them."

"Damn," he said, marveling at the thought while trying to ignore the idea of being turned.

The two girls wore big smiles on their faces as they strolled back to the fire. Sitting next to her boyfriend, Candy repositioned her sleeping bag for sharing and returned her hand between his legs. "What?" he asked, sensing she was up to no good.

"Nothing," she said, squeezing his prick back to life while the twinkle in her eye said it was far from 'nothing.' She wouldn't let him grow soft as the four of them laughed and chatted until Jared and Amelia finally emerged from the tent.

"You know, some of us like to sleep in," Jared whined, dressed and heading towards the woods to relieve himself.

"Don't listen to him," a sleepy-eyed Amy said as she crawled from the tent, too. "He woke me up." She gave a big stretch before heading off to do her business.

"Guess we could get dressed in the tent," Ash suggested, now that it was empty.

"Why?" Candy asked, letting the blanket slip down her front and exposing her breasts to the world. "Does this bother anyone?"

"Not me," was the general consensus.

"I don't want to be the only guy naked and hard," Ash whispered to her.

"I'll stay naked if you will," she said, standing up without the blanket and refilling her cup before holding out the coffee pot to him.

"I'm good."

"It needs to be emptied and filled again. You don't mind, do you?"

Ash glared at her for a long moment, wondering how he could arrange the sleeping bags around him for maximum coverage before noticing how the hopeful expressions on the other two women. They were hoping for a show. Accepting the pot, he stood, letting both sleeping bags fall off of him. His cock stuck out, growing stiffer from the attention. Most of the early morning chill had gone. As if nothing was awry, he emptied the old grounds, rinsed out the pot, and brought it back filled with water. The bright, approving smile on Candy's face made it all worthwhile.

He would have guessed, at some point, being naked would begin to feel normal instead of awkward. Seeing Candy casually walking around the camp naked pushed that point farther into the distance for Ash. The same with the eager looks he received from the other two women. It felt funny being the only naked man. Anytime his cock began to sag, returning to a more restful position, Candy would caress his thigh or make it a point to bend over in front of him. With just a look, a few words, or a simple caress she could get him hard again. He saw how everyone around the camp tracked her nakedness. He couldn't blame them, he was doing the same thing.

"This feels weird," he grumbled quietly to her.

"It's sexy," she insisted, running her hand up his thigh until the side of her hand brushed his balls, making him excited again. She leaned closer and whispered, "I'm not sure who's spending more time looking at you, Jared or Lee."

"Cut it out," he said. He had noticed the same thing. Both men would steal glances at his hard cock, Jared more than Lee. When all three of them had been naked yesterday, it hadn't felt like a big deal. Now, with only him naked, the way they occasionally checked him out felt different. "Amy and Sophie keep looking at you, too."

"I'm more interested in when Jared and Lee do it."

* * * * * * * *

Jared's teasing had an odd effect on Ashton. Each time Jared teased Ash about being gay, Ash felt the weight of the word resting heavier and heavier on his shoulders because he feared Jared was right. He knew he still lusted after women and loved pussy, but Ash couldn't deny the thrill he felt sucking dick. Now, those gay thrills included getting fucked up the ass, too. He thought he had gotten over feeling like this months ago, but apparently not.

"You like it up the ass, too," he shot back, trying to defend his fraudulent heterosexuality.

"Just fingers," Jared smirked, rubbing the front of his shorts and catching Ash watching him do it. "You're thinking about it right now, aren't you? You want this, don't you?"

"Shut up," Ash said, resenting how he was getting excited seeing Jared groping himself. Fighting fire with fire, he began rubbing his cock, too. "What about you? You love it, too."

"Get naked and I'll fuck you."

"Let me fuck you," Ash countered, frustrated with how quickly his cock became hard at the idea of getting fucked up the ass.

Ignoring his suggestion, Jared got naked and began stroking his hard cock. His shaved cock and balls looked so good to Ash that he couldn't stop staring at him. He couldn't help himself, he wanted him.

Pulling off his clothes, Ash openly stroked his hard cock, too, enjoying the attention he received from Jared. "I'll let you fuck me if you suck me."

Jared's response surprised him. "Can I shave you?"

"If you blow me."

"And then I can still fuck you?"

Ash considered the offer a moment, searching for Jared's "maybe" and realized his roommate had never added that word. "But you have to suck me off first."

"After I shave you," Jared insisted.

He thought about their camping trip. They were heading out after classes tomorrow for a weekend in the woods, the six of them. Was that why Jared wanted to shave him? Slowly, it occurred to him. "You don't want to be the only guy who's shaved."

"Come on, it'll be fun. It feels great."

"Promise you'll suck me all the way off."

"This one time," Jared agreed. "But then I get to fuck you again."

Ash searched for the compromise point. For months, Jared had been good at letting Ash do stuff to him without doing anything more than jerking off Ash, but this time, Ash believed him. "How do we do it?"

They started by trimming Ash's pubic hair as closely as they could, followed by lots of water and shaving cream. Ash wound up doing most of it himself while Jared watched him. "What am I going to tell Candy when she finds out?"

"Tell her you're gay," Jared joked.

"I think I should," he replied. It was a thought that had been on his mind since the first time he got fucked up the ass. As much as he resented Jared's teasing, his roommate was right. Ash wasn't straight anymore and neither was Jared. They might not be flaming homosexuals like some of the effeminate men they both knew, but they shouldn't call themselves straight anymore.

Jared took his comment as a joke. "Sure, tell her you're gay and then Lee and I can fuck you in front of her to prove it."

"Fuck you," he said, finishing his shaving. He rinsed himself clean, amazed at how good sensitive his freshly bared flesh felt. His hard cock ached for release. "You ready to blow me?"

"You ready to get fucked up the ass again?"

"Right after I cum in your mouth," Ash said, determined to hold his roommate to their arrangement.

Jared slipped to the floor between Ash's knees, caressing the bare flesh of his cock and balls. His touch felt amazing. "I'm only doing this one time," he said, staring at Ash's cock. "And then I'm going to fuck you." Ash nodded, not wanting to say the wrong thing. Jared stroked him for a long time before testing the idea with a lick along his shaft. Ash's cock throbbed insistently as he realized that Jared might really do it this time!

Jared did it in pieces as if trying to figure out how to do the least that he could. He licked a couple more times, pulling back each time to see how much Ash's cock throbbed. Finally, he opened his mouth and drew the tip inside. He bobbed his head up and down a couple of times. "You close?"

Ash nodded.

"Just do it," Jared said, wrapping his lips around Ash one more time as he hands caressed the soft flesh of around his cock. He thought about pushing Jared's head down and didn't. Instead, he let his roommate work him over. It didn't take long. After shaving himself, Ash felt on edge. Once Jared tried tugging on Ash's cock, too, that was all it took. Moaning, Ash filled his roommate's mouth with his hot, creamy cum for the first time. Much to his pleasure, Jared never pulled away.

"Well?" Ash asked, grinning wildly. "How was it?"

"Gay as hell," Jared said, but with a twinkle in his eyes. He straightened and pressed his shaved cock against Ashton's freshly shaved cock and balls. He squirted some lotion on their combined body parts and rocked against his friend. "This is so fucking gay," he muttered, but he smiled when he looked up at Ashton. "You ready to get fucked?"

"Yeah," Ashton said, enjoying the sensation of Jared rubbing against him. Reach down, he stroked his roommate's cock against his. "I know this is really gay, but I don't care. It feels sort of cool, too, doesn't it?"

"Says the gay guy," Jared smirked. "You want to get on your bed?"

Ash hesitated for a moment, unsure what Jared meant before working it out. "Yeah, okay," he agreed, still working off the high of his orgasm and his happiness that Jared had finally sucked him. Maybe he had liked it enough to do it again. They climbed on his bed with Ash facing away from his friend. Leaning over, he poked his ass in the air. "Okay, now this feels really gay."

"Because it is," Jared said, caressing the crack of Ash's ass with his hard, slippery cockhead. "This is about as gay as it gets. Now pull your ass open and beg for it." Ash grabbed his asscheeks but didn't beg. However, he did gasp with pleasure when Jared slowly worked his cockhead inside his tight, puckered asshole. "Take it," Jared told him, already throbbing. "Take it up the ass like a sissy."

Ash felt his face heating up with shame as Jared worked a bit deeper on each stroke. Was that the case? Had he become a sissy? Was he somehow less than a man? He pushed away those thoughts, focusing instead on the warm sensations happening behind him. Jared's cock felt good up his ass, really good. Despite his shame, Ash liked it. He knew he liked it better than fingers. He knew this was something he wanted to do again and again.

Jared reached around his waist and grabbed his cock and balls. "You're still hard! You really are gay, aren't you?"

"Fuck me," he whimpered, confused why this felt so good.

When he pushed back for more, Jared gave him more cock and teased him about it. "Take it all. All of it. You're my bitch."

"Fucker," Ash groaned as a haze filled his head. He didn't care anymore. It all felt too good. Maybe he was gay, at least part gay, and he didn't care. He wanted this. He wanted dick. He wanted a dick up his ass. He pushed back against his friend's hard cock, farther and farther until he felt Jared's hips pressing against his ass and he realized he was taking it all. His cock throbbed madly in Jared's hand. He felt Jared getting close and Ash's thrill matched his friend's thrusting. Panting, he came with Jared, spraying his sheets with his hot seed while Jared filled his ass with the same.

"God, you love that, don't you?" Jared huffed, pulling back. "I can't believe you get off with me doing that."

"Shut up," Ash groaned, humiliated and thrilled at the same time. "I really am going to tell Candy."

"Tell her anything you want, but you better not tell her about us," Jared said, looking pissed. "I'm serious. You tell her about us and I'll fuck you in front of her."

In the back of Ash's mind, he had a feeling Candy might like that idea.

* * * * * * * *

"Seriously, can Ash put some clothes on?" Jared asked an hour later. "I don't need the sausage show."

"No way, I like it," Amy told him, openly eyeing Ash's nudity. "I think it's sexy. Especially how Candy keeps him hard."

"That's what makes it feel so gay," Jared grumbled.

"It's only gay if you get a little excited seeing him like that," his girlfriend teased, rubbing between her boyfriend's legs. Hearing her twist one of Jared's many gay rules, Ashton burst out in a huge belly laugh that drew questioning, hopeful looks of explanation from everyone except Jared, he just looked pissed.

Jared glared at him while Ash caught his breath and explained, "It's an inside joke no one else would understand."

Caressing between his legs, Amy gave her boyfriend a questioning look. Jared's hard cock strained against the thin fabric of his shorts, an obvious erection showing. "Bae? Is there something I should know?"

"That's because Candy's naked!"

"Sure it is," Amy teased, kissing him while still rubbing his hard-on.

"Keep doing that and we'll have to head back into the tent," Jared said.

"Who else thinks all the guys should get naked again?" Amy asked, working on getting Jared naked.

"Again?" he groaned, though he didn't try to stop her. When he tried pulling up her shirt, she stopped him. "Get naked it with us, otherwise, it feels too gay."

"You've got a real problem with gay and bisexual people, don't you?" Sophie challenged.

"I'm just saying, yesterday felt like a real sausage-fest, that's all."

"Didn't bother me none," Lee said. "I like being naked around three hot chicks." After Sophie kissed him, he added, "Though it would be even hotter if y'all got naked, too."

Sophie glanced at her girlfriends as Lee pulled off her top. Candy laughed. "Don't look at me, I'm already naked."

"It's probably why she likes looking at you," Lee joked, picking up his girlfriend as if she weighed nothing and stood her in front of him."C'mon, baby, let them see that sweet black ass of yours." He raked down her shorts, exposing her to the group. As soon as she was naked, she helped him get naked, too.

Eyeing Amy, Sophie shot her a wicked smile. "Show it off, girl. I love seeing those big white-girl titties."

Lightly blushing, Amy allowed Jared to pull off her top before making him stop so she could finish getting him naked. No surprise, Jared was already excited and hard. After getting his girlfriend naked, he cupped one of her breasts and tried to tease Sophie. "I bet you'd like to do more just look at these, wouldn't you?"

Grabbing Lee's cock, Sophie stroked while looking at Jared. "Bet you'd like to do more than just look at this, wouldn't you?" The blonde haired man blushed a deeper red than his girlfriend.

Laughing at their play, Ash wondered if anyone had noticed how Jared's hard cock had jumped and twitched at Sophie's suggestion. One person did: Candy. She leaned in and whispered at him. "Did you see that? Did you see how his cock just jumped?" Flashing her a smile, Ashton nodded. He wasn't ready for what she said next. "So, why were you looking?" Three people sitting around the fire pit wore a shade of crimson on their cheeks.

Ash couldn't resist teasing her. "You're thinking about how it feels to have that big cock inside of you, aren't you?"

"I already know how it feels to have a big cock inside of me," she said, prompting his hard cock to twitch and bob with excitement, action that wasn't lost on her. "Do you?"

"I'm still thinking about the first part," he said, feeling his cock throbbing excitedly.

The three naked couples sat naked on blanket-covered logs around the firepit in a loose triangle. The men couldn't keep their hands off their girlfriends or stop their eyes from regularly scanning the other two couples. The women were just as bad, caressing their boyfriends' hard cocks and welcoming caresses on their naked bodies. The promise of sex and more sex hung heavy in the air between them and it showed in their playful teasing and eager gazes.

As the heat of the day grew, they allowed the fire to die down to smoldering embers that matched the atmosphere of the three couples. After Ashton realized he had been staring at Sophie's beautiful, dark body, he sheepishly glanced at her face to see if she had noticed. She smiled back at him, signaling that she had noticed and didn't mind the attention of his eyes. Other lingering stares between couples or individuals weren't judged, either. Barriers and modesty had left the six of them with the shedding of their clothes.

There were lots of tiny conversations between each couple punctuated with giggles, glances, and occasional looks of surprise followed by big smiles. Keeping his voice low, Ashton asked Candy about her conversation with Sophie.

"Nothing you want to know," she said with a secret grin. "Girl stuff." Her grin grew wider,

"You're lying," he said, reading it on her face but unable to figure out what the lie might be.

"A little," she admitted without elaborating as she glanced at the couple sitting close enough to hear if they talked too loud.

Standing, Ashton took her hand and pulled her away from the firepit. They stood several yards away and slightly behind their friends. Both couples glanced over their shoulders, tracking them, but quickly losing interest when it became obvious they weren't going anywhere.

"I've sort of lied a little bit, too," he said, suddenly unable to look into her piercing blue eyes. Sometimes, her eyes turned the same color as the sky behind her. When that happened, it felt like she was looking straight through him. He glanced back at their friends still sitting around the fire pit chatting and laughing. "That stuff you said last night, how much of it did you mean?"

"All of it," Candy said with a look of genuine, open honesty on her face. "Why?"

Ashton glanced at their friends before blurting it out, "Me and, um, my friend? We might have done more than I said."

"How much more?" she demanded, her piercing blue eyes wide and searching his face.

"I'm a lot gayer than I said."

"Aw fuck, bae, you're killing me here!" she said, doing a little dance like she had to pee or something.

Staring deeply into his girlfriend's eyes, he saw the eager glimmer of excitement on her face. Her pupils were dilated. Her eyebrows were raised in eager anticipation for whatever he might say next. He swallowed hard, trying to figure out how he could tell her more without implicating Jared. Was there a way to be more honest to Candy while still keeping Jared's secrets?

"I've done a lot more than jerk-off with another guy."

She immediately jumped to the right conclusion. "With Jared, right?"

"Does it matter who it was with?" he asked, hoping that would throw her off the trail.

"Not really," she said, looking as excited as ever. "What else have you done?"

"I've gone all the way with another guy." The shocked, surprised, and very happy look on her face caught him so off-guard that he laughed at her. He didn't think she could look more excited, and yet, somehow that had just happened.

"Oh fuck," she gasped, wincing as if she had been stabbed or had a sudden pain in her gut. It was very similar to the reaction she had had yesterday in the woods when he made his first confession to her. Glancing down, he noticed she was holding her pussy.

1...89101112...16