Gay for Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You couldn't wait to go down on me."

"I was really horny," he said, brushing away any significance from the occasion. "I really liked going down on you."

Still holding his hand, she kissed his cheek. "You have no idea how difficult it was to leave Dave's room without cleaning up." She looked out at the lake as she remembered it. "Remember how I told you I always had to clean-up after we had sex? He thought it was gross that I wouldn't want to do that before leaving. Later, like the next time I was with him, I tried to get him to cum on me and he wouldn't do it."

"I do that."

"And you lick me clean afterward," she pointed out, squeezing his hand. "And that's sexy as hell."

"So, you stayed with me because I eat cum?"

"I stayed because you're fearless," she said, pulling him close and kissing him. "I stayed because you get me and still love me."

"You mean because I'm okay with you fucking around."

"Is that such bad thing?" she asked, slipping her hand between his legs and squeezing his prick. If she noticed that he wasn't quite as hard as before, she didn't comment on it. "I still haven't forgotten our arrangement. You're allowed to fuck around me, too."

"I know," he said. Had it not been for the stuff he had done with Jared, he might have felt like he was being played for a fool.

"Did you like when I kissed you after messing around with Lee?"

"Almost as much as I liked watching you do it," Ash said.

"God, I love this man!" she yelled to the nearly full moon tracking overhead before she smothered him with kisses. "I'm really sorry about Dave. I don't even know why I told you, except that I like how we don't keep lies from each other."

Ash felt a stab of guilt before telling her, "I'm glad you told me and glad you didn't leave me."

"I'm glad you put up with me," she said, kissing his lips, then his chest, and then much lower. She licked his shaved cock and balls, easily bringing his cock back to life. She licked and sucked on him for a long time before climbing on top of him again. "Tell me again about what you did with your friend."

Ashton gazed up at her, seeing the eager need in her eyes as he raked his hands across her bare breasts. He felt her heart beating hard and fast in her chest. Her nipples were twin pebbles between his fingers. He felt her pussy clenching around his hard cock as she rose and fall. "Well, we jerked off together, a lot."

"How often?"

"Sometimes, two or three times a day." He felt Candy's reaction as rhythmic contractions around his cock.

Breathing hard from her orgasm, she kept peppering him with more questions, grilling him for more details. "And you did it together, right? Watching each other? Right in front of each other?"

He kept the half-truths going. "It was sort of like earlier."

"No, that was different," she gasped, between orgasms for a few moments. "You guys did that for us, not for each other."

"And you want to see guys doing it for each other?" he asked, clarifying her position and immediately feeling the thrill she felt over that idea. Fascinated that the idea could excite her so much, he teased her about it. "You want to see us jerking off for each other, don't you? Maybe touch each other? Would you like that? Would you like to see Jared stroking Lee's big dick?"

"You," she groaned. "You do it."

"Me?" he said, surprised when she started rubbing her clit as she fucked him. Fuck, this was turning her on! "You want to see me stroking Lee? You want to see me touching his big dick and making him cum?"

"YES!" she cried out so loud that he wondered if they heard her on the other side of the lake. "YES! YES! YES!"

"Damn girl!" Sophie said from somewhere off to their side followed by laughter.

"Get it!" Jared called out from a different direction.

"Yes," Candy repeated in a much softer voice as she collapsed on top of him. "That's what I want. I would do anything to see you do that."

"I've never seen you cum that hard."

"Do that and you'll see it again," she said, kissing him passionately.

"What else do you want to see?"

"All of it," she said between more kisses as she rocked against him, still fucking him. "I want to see you fuck and suck and everything." She began rocking faster.

"I want to see you do the same thing," he said, feeling his excitement rising with hers. "I want to see you fuck and suck, too."

"Really?"

"Mm, so much," he said, grabbing her hips as he thrust upwards, pushing himself deeper into her fiery pussy. "And then I can lick and kiss you."

"While he's doing it?" she gasped, her voice rising again as she neared yet another orgasm. "Would you suck dick with me?" He felt her fingers tapping against his cock as she rubbed herself. "Lick me while I'm getting fucked?" He said he would. "Let me watch you do?" When he said he would, her mournful, orgasm inspired groan didn't include any recognizable words, only a primal howl of pleasure as she quivered and quaked around him followed by him feeling warm wetness coating him.

There were more catcalls from their friends after Candy collapsed limply on top of him. He ignored them, holding her close as he continued to work his cock in and out of her. "Did you just pee?"

"I just squirted," she gasped, laying on his chest and breathing hard.

"You do that?"

"If he's big enough and hard enough," she cooed, finding enough strength to kiss him very softly. "Guess it's good that we're outside."

"Can you do it again?"

She shook her head. "Not right away. It really takes it out of me."

"It's hot," he said, kissing her with more gusto than she had to offer him. Realizing she wasn't into it, he rolled to his side, carrying her with him. As they moved, he slipped out of her, giving him a chance to touch down there and feel the slippery wetness coating his bare flesh.

"If you need to get off, you can keep fucking me if you want."

"I'm okay," he said, used to being hard for long periods of time. "Maybe I'll save myself for tomorrow."

"Mm," she said, cuddling against him and cupping his wet balls. "Sorry I made a mess." He was more interested in her squirting, wanting to know how often it happened and when it started. She said it had started with Algebra boy and had only happened a couple of times. It had happened again Dave, but he had thought it was gross. "So, I usually try not to do it when I'm with him."

"Dave's an idiot," he scowled.

"Yeah," she agreed, resting her head on his shoulder while still fondling his balls.

He tugged on his prick for a while longer before losing interest in it. Being hard felt good, too. "Want to head to bed?"

"What about this?" she asked, caressing his hard-on.

"We can take care of that tomorrow," he said, standing up and helping her to do the same. Sporting a hard-on, he led them to the tent, past the two other couples still entwined. He hoped all of them noticed his hard-on. The big tent had two partitions, dividing the big space into two smaller areas on either side. Candy and Ash crawled behind one of the partitions, laid naked on top of their sleeping bags, and fell asleep naked and in love.

* * * * * * * *

Jared knelt on the floor, playing with but not sucking Ash's dick. With Candy on another date with Dave, Ash felt needier than ever. Part of him worried about how much time she spent with the other man, except she kept assuring him it was only sex and he believed her. There were things Dave wouldn't do that he would and he believed her whenever she told him those three magic words, "I love you."

Ash slouched down in his chair, hanging his ass off the edge and Jared paused to look up at him. "You want me to do more?"

"If you want," Ash said, handing him the bottle of lotion they kept sitting nearby. Jared squirted a bit of lotion on his fingers and screwed two fingers inside Ash's ass. "Does Amy really do this to you?"

"All the time," he said, before licking upwards from the base of Ash's hard prick to its very tip. "But only with one finger."

"Two feels better."

"I know something else that would feel even better," Jared said, staying on his knees, but straightening up until he held his cock against Ash's. He put more lotion on Ash before squeezing their two cocks together, massaging both of them with his hand. Ash stared at the bare flesh still surrounding Jared's cock and balls. After shaving last weekend, Jared had decided to keep himself shaved.

"That's feels really gay," Ash said, enjoying every moment of it.

"What would be really gay is if you let me fuck you," Jared said, grinning wildly as he caressed Ash's cock and balls with his cock.

"No way," Ash said, disbelieving Jared's suggestion.

"I've already had two fingers up your ass, how much gayer can we get?"

"You going to let me do it to you?"

"Maybe," Jared said and Ash knew that meant "No."

"Amy ever let you fuck her up the ass?"

"No, but I really want to try it."

"I wonder why any girl does that?" Ash mused as Jared popped two fingers back inside his ass. He squirmed, really enjoying the odd sensation of being fingered. "I mean, that feels really good, but girls already have a hole."

"I guess it feels different."

"Do you think it feels the same to them as it does to us?"

"Maybe," Jared shrugged, using both hands on Ash, stroking him with one hand while fingering his ass with the other hand. "Maybe it feels better for guys?"

Ash thought it over. He bet if he asked, Candy might let him do it to her. Then it occurred to him that he might have twisted Jared's meaning. "Do you mean that it feels better for the guy doing it or the guy getting it?"

"I meant the guy getting fucked," Jared said. "Maybe both, I don't know."

"Yeah," Ash agreed, enjoying the sensation and thinking about how much harder Jared came whenever he snaked a finger inside the other man's ass.

"Seriously, let me try it," Jared insisted. "I'm really excited, so I probably won't even last long." Straightening up and showing off his cock again, Ash could see how hard he was.

"What if I like it?"

"Then we can keep doing it."

"But . . ." Ash said, trailing off. "It's really gay."

"Only if you push back," his friend joked, caressing Ash's cock and balls with his excited cock. "What if I just put the tip in? Just a little bit and then we'll both know how it feels?"

"I don't know," Ash said, curious, but concerned at the same time. "It might hurt."

"And it might feel really good," Jared said, running his cockhead between Ash's buttcrack. When his excited head caressed his asshole, Ash's cock throbbed.

"I don't know," he repeated, tempted. "If I don't like it, you have to stop."

"Promise," Jared said, purposely focusing his cockhead on Ash's asshole, caressing and teasing him with it.

"And just the tip, okay?"

"Promise," Jared grinned, centering his cock against the puckered opening. He pressed against him.

"Wait," Ash said, swallowing hard. "Are you sure we should do this?" His aching cock throbbed madly, pounding out his desire to do it.

"Aw come on, man. We're already half gay with all the shit we've been doing. Who's gonna know if we go a bit farther?"

"If you do it, you're gay, too."

"Grab your ass," Jared said, still grinning.

"Like this?" Ash asked, reaching around, grabbing his asscheeks in each hand and pulling himself apart.

"Yeah," Jared said, applying a bit more pressure before the tip of his dick popped inside Ash's asshole. "Oh fuck, you're tight!"

"And you're big as hell," Ash said, immediately tensing up with the intrusion. Jared's big prick felt twice as big as two fingers had ever felt. "Don't move."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I'm throbbing, I can't help that," he said, grabbing Ashton's hard cock and stroking it. "You're throbbing, too."

"Am I?" Ash said, frozen in place with the tip of Jared's dick inside his asshole. He took a deep breath, focused, and realized every time his cock throbbed, his butthole squeezed around the intrusion in his ass. "I can't believe we're doing this."

"Do you want to stop?"

"I want to get off," Ash said, brushing away Jared's hand and pulling on his needful cock.

"Do it," Jared said, pressing closer and deeper.

"Not too deep."

"Is this okay?"

"Yeah," Ash sighed, enjoying it as Jared pulled back a bit before pushing in again. "How's it feel? Like pussy?"

"Tighter," Jared moaned. "Better."

"Better than pussy?"

"In a way," he said, experimenting with moving in and out a bit more.

"Feel gay?"

"Do you?"

"Fuck you," Ash shot back.

"I am," Jared replied wearing a maniacal grin on his face. "And I think you like it."

"Fucker," Ash groaned before laughing at his pun. "If you cum in my ass, you're gay."

"Fuck you," Jared said, pushing a little deeper on each stroke.

"How deep are you?"

"About halfway."

"Ow, stop," Ash said, putting a hand on Jared's hips when he tried to push too deeply. "Just hold on."

"I'm really close."

"Just hold on," Ash insisted, giving his body a chance to catch up with all the new sensations surging through him. Jared started to pull back and Ash stopped him from doing that, too. "Just hold still." Jared froze in place giving Ash time. Pulling furiously on his hard cock, Ash felt his excitement growing again. Jared's cock did feel good, better than fingers, bigger and better. Experimenting, he arched his back a bit and took in more Jared before curling up a bit and pulling off of his friend's cock. He was trying to find the sweet spot where Jared was deep inside of him, but not too deep inside of him.

"Take it," Jared laughed. "Fuck it." He tried moving again.

"Just hold still!" Ash insisted, needing to go at his own pace.

"But I'm really close."

"Me too," Ash said, rocking in the chair and doing the fucking for both of them.

"I'm serious," Jared gasped. "You're going to make me cum."

Ash ignored his plea, feeling the other man's cock twitching and liking it. He worked his ass faster, pushing down and pulling him deeper inside while stroking his hard cock. He was close, too. Really close. He felt the other man's thrill throbbing deep inside of him and it fueled his thrill, especially when Jared began panting, moaning, and exploding inside of him. Jared's orgasm triggered Ash's orgasm. He came hard, spraying his hot load all the way up to his chest before the last few spurts puddled on his stomach.

Still, inside of his ass, Jared grinned at Ash, "How's it feel to be gay?"

"You're gay," Ash shot back, still breathing hard from an incredible orgasm. "You're the one fucking a guy."

"You're the one who pushed back," Jared said, easing away. "And that's one of the rules, if you push back, you're gay."

"I'm not gay!" Ash gasped, feeling his asshole quivering as if his butt missed being filled.

"Admit it," Jared said, getting to his feet. "I turned you."

"Fucker!" Ash called as Jared strolled to the bathroom to wash up and leaving Ash dealing with the strange mix of emotions he felt. He tentatively touched his asshole. It felt slippery, but otherwise still intact. He knew he had a load of cum up his ass, did that really make him gay? He spied one more rivulet of cum rolling down his side. He scooped it up, ate it, and felt humiliated for doing so. Had Jared really turned him? Had he really turned gay?

Jared returned to the room wearing a prideful smirk on his face. "When I get hard, I'll fuck you again if you want."

Things changed between them after that night. Worse was when Jared would casually tell Ashton, "You're so gay." Ash knew Jared was telling the truth, a truth only Jared knew, and Ash would feel filled with shame. Had Jared turned him? The old fears came back to him that the world would one day learn that he was a fraud. Deep down inside, he feared at least a tiny piece of him was gay.

* * * * * * * *

The springtime morning air still felt crisp. Ashton felt his girlfriend stirring next to him. "Good morning," she said, giving him a peck on the cheek. "You've been up for long?"

"Just a few minutes," he said rather than admit how he had spent the last half an hour watching her sleep. They laid on top of his open sleeping bag while using hers as a blanket. He caressed her naked body for a moment before remembering that their backpacks were still outside the tent. "I'll get them."

"It's okay," she said, wrapping her sleeping bag around her shoulders. "I'll get them. I really have to pee."

"Me too," he said, grabbing his sleeping bag and crawling after her.

Lee and Sophie were cuddled together in the middle area and never budged as they crawled past them. Wearing sleeping bags like capes, they ran across the dew coated grass towards the treeline laughing and giggling. At the edge of the treeline, Candy squatted down and took care of her business. Facing away from her, Ashton held open his sleeping bag and did the same thing before he caught her peeking. "Hey," he laughed, turning away.

"I've never seen a guy pee," she said, moving so she could still see. "It's like that movie, Jumanji. Are you aiming?"

"Just at the woods," he laughed, remembering the scene she was talking about.

Huddled back beneath their sleeping bags, they tiptoed across the dew-wet grass on bare feet towards the fire. Ash added some wood and blew the fire back to life while Candy filled the percolator style coffee pot. Sharing a log, they kept Ash's sleeping back around their shoulders while keeping Candy's Disney Princesses sleeping back pulled across their fronts as a blanket. Sitting side-by-side felt good, too.

"Last night was fun," she said, sliding her hand up his thigh until she was touching places much more interesting.

"You squirted," he said, still fascinated by the idea.

"Don't expect that every time. It doesn't happen very often. I have to be a special kind of excited for that to happen." She glanced at their backpacks setting next to door of the tent. "Think we should get dressed?"

"In a minute," he said, running a hand across her chest and enjoying the hand she held between his legs.

They watched and listened to the percolator perking away until deciding it was done. Still huddled beneath sleeping bags turned into blankets, they stayed close together as they sipped the dark brew. It didn't taste great, but neither complained.

Feeling her naked body pressed against his kept him excited as he reflected on yesterday. He felt good about telling her as much as he had without telling her too much. After sleeping on it, he knew he would tell her the rest. Eventually, he would tell her everything, including the Jared parts, just not during this camping trip. Now wasn't the time to out Jared, especially after their last night together.

A few minutes later, Lee and Sophie emerged from the tent, dressed and darting in opposite directions to visit the treeline for a moment.

"You're a beast," Lee told Ash after grabbing a cup of coffee. "I've never heard a girl make those kinds of noises."

"Girl, I don't know what he did to you, but I want some," Sophie said, strolling up in time to hear her boyfriend's comment.

"It was a team effort," Ash said, wondering if they had any idea how hard he was beneath the blanket because of Candy's hand.

Sophie stared right Candy and announced, "You and I need to have a talk."

"Right now?"

"Why not?" Sophie asked with a big smile, nodding that they should step away for the two guys. As Candy stood, she pulled away her Disney Princess sleeping bag, briefly exposing Ashton and his condition. "Looking good," Sophie said, getting a good look at him.

"Is she still naked, too?" Lee asked as the girls walked away. He nodded. "Think she'll stay that way? Don't get me wrong, but she's hot as fuck."

"She thinks the same of you. She's really into big dicks."

1...7891011...16