Gay for Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do you have to clean up first?"

"I don't know," she shrugged. "I just do. I guess he has a phobia about cum or something."

"Weird," Ash said again. "Do you want to play with yourself right now?"

"Without cleaning up first?" she asked, looking both surprised and delighted at the same time. "Can you tell me what to do?"

"I can try," he said, unsure what to say, so he went with the words she had mentioned. "Finger it. Show me how much you want it."

"You mean, like this?" she asked, dipping two fingers inside her pussy.

"Yeah, like that, now smear it around. Let me see it," Ashton tried, feeling awkward but enjoying how into it Candice looked. "Make yourself good and sloppy before I go down on you."

"Oh God, really?" she asked, shivering with an orgasm. "You mean it?"

Without a second thought, Ash slid off the bed and covered her cum-coated pussy with his mouth. As he focused on the unique flavor of tasting her cum-coated and filled pussy, he had no idea how he had just broken the spell Dave had over his girlfriend. Instead, he enjoyed how she tasted and thought about how much he wanted to do this again and again. If he did it too much, would she guess that he liked cum, too? As she came again from the attention of his tongue, he dismissed the idea.

When he finally pulled away, she couldn't wait to kiss him again. "I love you so much," she gushed.

"I love you, too," he chuckled, blissfully unaware of any change in her. "So, when are you going to see him again?"

"Maybe tomorrow?"

"You know what would be really hot? What if you were to see me after seeing him?"

Her eyes went wide with delight. "You serious?"

"Why not?" he asked, pulling on his cock, urging it to get hard again. "Even if you're too sore after fucking him, I could still go down on you."

"What about Jared?"

"If it's not too late, he might still be out with Amy."

Cupping her hand over his, she massaged his hard cock. "Are you going to jerk off while I've fucking Dave?"

"Probably," he admitted, sure that it would be torture for him to know Candy was with Dave without Jared around to distract him.

"But you're not allowed to cum," she said. "I want you to save all your cum for me."

"Just tomorrow night though, right?" he asked. She nodded before asking him to fuck her again. After two orgasms so close together, Ash didn't get off a third time, but she did. Candy got off twice more before they stopped and rushed to their last class of the day. That was fine with Ash. He knew he would get off again that night with Jared.

* * * * * * * *

The women stayed topless while the guys remained naked. As the sun began dipping beneath the height of the trees, they stoked the fire. Over the lake, a huge, nearly full moon began raising, bright enough to cast moon-shadows. The six friends visited, at peace with their lack of clothing. The girls spent as much time admiring all three of the naked men as the guys spent admiring the three topless women.

Their conversation was open and candid, filled with friendly jokes and jabs at each other and it didn't feel out of bounds when Jared asked Sophie, "What's the best part about being with another woman?"

"They're softer," Sophie replied. "It's different, like being wrong and right at the same time. And they know how to do it, too. Even the beginners just naturally know what to do and how to do it." She looked at her boyfriend before asking, "Remember that chick from a couple weeks ago? The redhead?"

"Oh yeah," Lee chuckled. "She forgot all about me once the two of you started going at it."

"She let you go down on her, though."

"Only while she was going down on you. The moment I tried to fuck her, she said no." Lee shook his head. "I think you turned her."

"Maybe," Sophie laughed. "Except I heard her telling all her friends about how big of a dick you've got and she never mentioned me being there. I hate that shit."

"What shit?" Candy asked.

"That people feel like they have to hide their sexuality from each other. Look, girl, I'm black, bi, and proud. You can't have one piece of me without having all of it, you know?" There were nods all around as they appreciated her words.

Holding his hand and squeezing it, Candy whispered in Ash's ear, "I want all of you."

Staring at the dancing flames of their fire, Ashton realized he was holding back information from his girlfriend for the wrong reasons. Fuck Jared and all his rules. Jared was his roommate, but Candy was his girlfriend. She deserved to know as much as Ashton could tell her. "Want to go sit by the lake?" he asked, standing up and grabbing a blanket off one of the logs.

The moonlight shimmered on the lake as they sat away from their friends, kissing and caressing each other. Candy stroked his hard cock while they kissed. When he put a hand between her legs, she broke their kiss and shimmied out of her shorts. Ash touched her bare pussy, unsurprised to find her wet and hot.

"Did you enjoy your little show?"

"God, that was so hot," she moaned, shivering with pleasure.

"Maybe we should do this again without Sophie and Amelia?"

"Fucker," she giggled, parting her legs wide and allowing him to get her off. She cuddled next to him, stroking his cock while softly talking to him. "Would you like that? Would you like to see me getting sucking and fucking your friends?"

Ash kept caressing his girlfriend, knowing how she had discovered a near endless supply of orgasms after spending so much time with Dave. He played into her fantasies, maximizing the effects of his intimate caresses. "Mm, I would. And I would go down on you every time one of them got down fucking you or kiss you after every blowjob."

"Oh God," she groaned, arching upwards, pressing her wet pussy firmly against his hand and grinding. "I love you." They kissed for a while longer before she pulled back and considered him for a long moment. "I have to tell you something you're not going to like."

"Impossible," he said, wondering how the world could feel more right than it did at that moment, but when she blurted out her truth, Ash felt as if she had stabbed him in the gut.

"I almost left you for Dave."

Ash stiffened, pulling away from her a little. "Why? Because he has such a bigger dick?"

She quickly said "No," to the idea that she would have left Ashton for a bigger dick. "A big dick isn't enough, you know that. Besides, I love how your dick fits me."

"Why didn't you leave me?"

"Because you're more fun," she said, kissing him. When his return kiss lacked passion, she allowed it to pass. "I got tired of how squeamish he was and how bossy he was out of bed, too. In bed, it's sort of fun to be told what to do. Out of bed? Not so fun. And, I never loved him." That last part felt best for Ash.

"Why tell me now?"

"Because of the things you've told me today about the stuff you did with your friend. That's hot, but it's more than that." She stared at the lake for a moment. "I had a friend once who was bi, but everyone thought he was gay. I never dated him or anything, but he was a pretty good friend. He used to get so pissed that everyone thought he was gay when he liked girls, too, and that's really unfair. Anyway, I just want you to know that your secret is safe with me, okay?"

"Thank you," he said, kissing her deeply before pulling away and thinking of all the things he hadn't told her yet. Would now be a good time? Had he told her enough? Would it be okay for him to tell her it was all with Jared?

Her hand slipped between his legs again before she asked, "Did you like seeing Lee and Jared naked and hard?"

"I liked seeing you with Lee," he said, before realizing he was dodging her question and he didn't want to be like that. "I've seen Jared naked lots of times."

"Naked and hard?"

"Yes," he admitted without saying more about him.

Cuddling closer to him, she rubbed his dick, his balls, and all around both. "I love that you shaved for me," she cooed. "Did you really do it in front of Jared?" He nodded, holding back on part of the story. "How did that end up happening? Did he walk in while you were doing it or something?"

"Something like that," he hedged, hating himself for fudging on the truth. At some point, he had to come clean to her, all the way clean. He had to tell her everything, even if it meant telling her it was Jared.

"God, that's so hot," she moaned, tugging on him more insistently.

"Can we make love?" he asked.

"Will you go down on me afterward?"

"Yes," he said, pushing her back and climbing on top. Their lovemaking ended her questions.

* * * * * * * *

Another Saturday started with breakfast with Candy. Lee and Sophie sat with them, never guessing that within the hour, Candy would be with Dave for the rest of the day and most of the night. In two more weeks, they would be camping in the woods and Sophie was still hesitant about it. "Black chicks don't camp because bad things happen in the woods. You've never seen a horror movie?"

"You've seen too many of them," Lee said.

"Think about it," she insisted. "It's the perfect horror movie setup. I'm the token black chick, Amy's the resident slut, and Candy is the All-American good girl."

"How do you know I'm not the slut?" Candy asked, laughing hard at her description.

"Girl, you ever seen a horror movie? You're the pretty blonde girl who will be the lone survivor." Sophie mapped out the rest of the cliche. "We've got the big jock, hobbled with an injury so he can't really protect us. Jared's the goofball who will needlessly sacrifice himself to save Candy."

"What about me?" Ash asked, agreeing with her assignments. "Do I make it out alive?"

"You end up cheating on Candy with Amy, losing all your cred, and you're first to die."

"Well fuck," he said, laughing at the idea. "At least I get to do Amy."

"Haven't we all?" Lee laughed, earning a slap on the shoulder from Sophie for the reminder that he used to date the pretty brunette. "Where are Jared and Amy?"

"Jared's still asleep," Ash reported. "They must have had fun last night. I never heard him come home."

"Amy better get her ass out of bed. She's supposed to march with me today," Sophie said. As the most politically active of the group, Sophie seemed to have a march or a protest every other weekend. No one asked why they were marching or protesting. No one wanted the lecture.

After breakfast, everyone at the table headed in different ways. Lee hobbled off for a whirlpool session while Sophie headed to her march or protest. Ashton and Candy waited until they were gone before giving each other one last kiss. "Have fun," he told her, noticing Dave standing near the door and scanning the room for her. "He ever ask about me?"

"Not really," she said, giving him another kiss before dashing away to spend the day with her side piece, leaving Ash to return to his room and his gay ways.

By the time he reached his dorm room, Ashton already felt excited. Sitting in front of his computer, he put on his headphones and started a game. Jared could sleep until noon. Trying not to think too much about Candy and Dave, he focused on killing digital bad guys. He managed to hold on to his sexual frustrations long enough for Jared to wake up, shower, and suggest lunch.

"I've got a surprise for you when we get back to the room," Jared said as they walked across the quad. "Amy got a little kinky last night."

"How kinky?"

"You'll see," he said, swiping his keycard for entry into the building. Once they were in the elevator, he couldn't wait. "She shaved me."

It took Ash a moment to work out what he meant. "You're kidding me!"

"If I'm lying, I'm dying," he grinned, grabbing the front of his pants. When the doors opened to their floor, both men were doing the same thing.

Inside their room, they went through the business of starting porn on their computers before turning their attention to each other. "Show me," Ash begged, eager to see how it looked and curious about how it felt.

"Damn, dude, how gay are you?"

"Shut up," Ash groaned, annoyed with his constant teasing about his sexuality. "I fucked Candy last night, several times."

"How many?" Jared asked, still rubbing the front of his pants without getting naked. "Amy and I did it three times."

"Twice," Ash said, already naked and pulling on his hard cock. He caught how Jared eyed his hard-on and liked it. "And she blew me once." Technically, that was true, although Ash had only experienced two orgasms last night. After they had fucked the first time, Candy wanted to go down on him. She had said something about how Dave wouldn't let her do that. She went down on him and then he went down on her. After making love a second time, she wanted him to immediately go down on her and then kiss her. "Did Amy finger your ass?"

"Oh yeah," Jared said. "Candy do it to you, yet?"

Ash shook his head. He had no idea how to encourage Candy to try that.

Jared reached into Ash's lap, stroking his cock before grabbing his balls, "Don't worry, I'll take good care of your sissy ass right after you blow me."

"You going to blow me?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

"Maybe," Jared lied, standing and pulling off his shirt. A moment later, he turned his back before pulling off his pants. "Ready for your surprise?" Slowly, he turned around and showed off his completely bare cock and balls.

"NO WAY!" Ash said, stunned and surprised at how cool it looked. His hands went right for the other man's body, touching, stroking, and caressing the bared flesh. "How's it feel?"

"Sexy as hell."

"How did it feel when she did it? Did you do it? Did she do it to you?"

"Slow down," he laughed before explaining that it had been her idea and they had done it together.

"How far back did you go?" Ash asked, sliding a finger behind Jared's balls and still feeling smooth skin.

"If you're going to finger back there, you better blow me at the same time."

Ash dropped to his knees in front of the other man, eagerly bathing his smooth cock and balls with his tongue. He sucked on his finger a couple of times before snaked a single digit up his ass. "You like that?"

"Shut up, gay-boy," he said, dismissing Ash's finger up his ass as meaning anything. Pushing Ash's head away, Jared turned around and bent over. "Eat it."

"Eat what?"

"My ass," he laughed. "Amy did it last night and it really felt good."

"You want me to fuck it?"

"Only with your fingers. I'm not gay like you. Now eat it!"

Ash wasn't sure what to make of the command. This was something new, but why not try it? He was too excited to think straight. Pressing his face forward, he licked at the pink, puckered opening of his roommate's asshole. Jared immediately pressed backward, clamping a hand against the back of Ash's head.

"That's it. Eat that ass."

Ash moaned, feeling humiliated but oddly turned on, too. He tugged on his hard cock as he darted his tongue over, around, and pressed it inside Jared. If Jared would let him, Ash would fuck that ass with more than just his fingers.

"Now suck it!" Jared demanded, turning back around. "Suck it good!"

Ash devoured his throbbing cock, amazed at how excited the man felt. As he sucked, he fingered Jared's ass while fantasizing about how good it would feel once Jared crammed that big prick up his ass. He nearly came and needed to adjust his grip to prevent that from happening. Ash didn't want to cum, not yet. He wanted Jared to make him cum.

Jared moaned, feeding his cock to Ash while teasing the kneeling man about his sexuality. "You are so gay. You love it, don't you? You can't wait to taste my cum, can you?"

Ash felt himself blush with shame as his hard cock leaked a bit of pre-cum. Jared was right, Ash was gay and he couldn't wait to taste Jared's hot cum. A few moments later, he got his wish. Jared exploded deep inside Ash's mouth, pumping spurt after spurt of creamy cum against his tongue. Ash swallowed all of it while milking him for that last drop.

"Now show me how excited you got," Jared said, collapsing into his chair. "Jerk off on my cock."

Still kneeling, Ashton grabbed his hard cock and began stroking it with a purpose while eyeing Jared's wet cock. Smoothly shaved, his cock still glistened from Ash's being inside his mouth. Ash didn't try to hold back. Aiming his cock at Jared's smooth balls and spent prick, he came hard. coating the man with his orgasm.

"Now lick me clean," Jared laughed. Without hesitating, Ash eagerly licked and lapped up every droplet of his orgasm from the other man. While Jared might need some time to recharge, Ash didn't. His cock stayed hard and needy. He knew Jared would tease him about that. He knew Jared would use that as another sign of Ash's questionable sexuality. Jared didn't care. All he really cared about was the feel of smooth flesh and cleaning up all the cum on his roommate's cock and balls.

* * * * * * * *

After their lovemaking, Ash went down on his girlfriend. For whatever reason, he had never felt gay doing it. She came again from his mouth before pulling him on top of her for more kisses. "That makes so much more sense now," she murmured as they cuddled.

"What does?"

"You doing that to me," she said, moving to her side, draping a leg over his and pressing her naked body tightly against him. "Maybe I need to find another guy-friend who has experimented with another guy. Remember that afternoon when you went down on me after fucking me?"

"Which one?" he asked, since that had become a regular thing for them.

"The first time," she said. "We were talking about Dave and the stuff he makes me do and you made me play with myself . . .?"

"Yeah, I remember," he said, feeling a dull ache between his legs as he remembered the thrill of that afternoon.

"Do you remember what we did the next day?"

Ashton nodded. The next day had been filled with two little lies by him. He remembered her having a date with Dave, another one of his all-day/all-night dates. He was supposed to save up all his cum for her, except he hadn't. He had gotten off twice that day before she came over late in the evening. He couldn't help it. Knowing what she was doing had tormented and teased him too much.

Late that evening, she had shown up to his dorm room still smelling of that other man. She had looked like a mess, too. Fiery-eyed, hair disheveled, and in heat. He had met her naked and hard at his dorm room door. Moments later, she had gotten naked, too, and her first request had been for him to go down on her.

"God, that was hot," she moaned.

"Why?"

She never looked away from his face nor looked embarrassed as she expressed her truth. "Because I knew you were eating his cum."

"So? If I remember right, after we fucked, I went down on you again, too."

"I know," she gushed in a dreamy voice. "I remember." He felt her shiver. "And that's when I knew I could never leave you for him or any other guy."

"Because I went down on you after you had fucked another guy?"

She nodded. "And, because you waited for me. Do you have any idea how hot you looked that night?"

"I only remember being so excited that I could barely contain myself." He thought about it a moment before coming clean. "I didn't save it all for you. I actually got off twice earlier in the day."

"Cheater!" she accused, immediately giggling at the idea that he had somehow cheated on her while she was busy fucking another guy. "Did you really?" He nodded. "Why?"

He shrugged. Not having Jared around that day had made things more direct for Ashton. He didn't have the clutter of messing around with his roommate. Instead of jerking off or sucking his friend, he could only think about what Candy was doing and it had felt both wonderful and frustrating at the same time. "Guess I just got really excited thinking about you getting fucked by Dave and his big dick and all that other stuff you said he makes you do."

1...678910...16