Gay for Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did not," Jared declared.

"Stop lying," Candy told him, clearly picking which man she believed. "He told me. He told me everything."

"Told you what?" Amy asked, looking very confused. She looked directly at her boyfriend and asked, "Are you gay, too?"

"No," Jared pouted, looking lost and pissed off.

"He never did anything to me," Ash told Amy, trying to make it easier on his roommate. "It was me. I was always the one who wanted to do it." While that was an exaggeration, it felt like an exaggeration in the right direction.

"Do what?" the pretty brunette asked, still looking unsure and confused.

"He would let me suck him off whenever I wanted."

"For real?" Amy asked her blushing boyfriend. Jared answered with a noncommittal shrug. That wasn't good enough for her. "Tell me. Tell me what the two of you have done together."

"Just what he said," Jared said, unable to look anyone in the eyes. "He's a fag and he likes sucking my dick, okay?"

"Stop with the f-word," Sophie cautioned him. "You don't get to use that word."

"Why not? It's true. He likes dick. He fucking loves it! He would suck me off every night if I would let him."

"He's telling the truth," Ash said, taking all the blame. "I seduced him into letting me suck him before he started dating you. I would put on porn and wait until he was really excited and then I would give him a blowjob."

"Damn, dude, he must suck a good one if you let him do it more than once," Lee cracked, wearing a big grin.

"Yeah, he's a real pro at sucking dick," Jared acknowledged, oblivious to how that might make him sound at least a little gay.

"Better than me?" Amy asked.

"Almost," Jared diplomatically replied.

When Amy demanded, "For real?" Jared just shrugged. Amy still looked uncertain about what it meant that her boyfriend had allowed his roommate to suck his cock on a regular basis. "Am I the only one who thinks this is weird?"

"I think it's hot," Sophie said, beaming a huge smile at Ash and Candy.

"Doesn't bother me," Lee offered.

"How long have you known?" she asked Candy.

"Truth? I just found out last night."

"Have you seen him do it?"

"Not yet, but I want to."

"Me too," she said, drifting back to her boyfriend. With the three men recently spent, any demonstration would have to wait.

Ash's open confession changed the topic around the firepit. Now that he was out, Sophie chided him for keeping it to himself for so long while praising him for coming out of the closet. Amy seemed bothered by Jared's silence on the topic, too. She peppered Jared with questions while trying to decide if letting his roommate suck him off counted as cheating or not.

Through it all, Candy looked excited and turned on. Lee called her out on it. "You really like knowing your boyfriend is bi, don't you?"

"Do you like dating a lesbian who loves dick?" she countered.

"Actually, I do," he grinned. Glancing at Amy, he offered a piece of advice from his personal life. "We decided a long time ago that eating ain't cheating if it's another girl doing the eating."

"But she always tells you about it, right?" Amy asked.

Lee said that she did, but Sophie corrected him by admitting, "Not always." Her rules for why she wouldn't tell him about an extra girlfriend felt familiar to Ash. "If she's not out of the closet, I'm going to out her."

"Sort of like Ash and Jared, then," Lee pointed out.

"Yeah, I guess so," Sophie agreed before asking Candy, "Do you always tell Ash when you cheat on him?"

"It's not cheating if I tell him everything, is it?" Candy asked. Caressing her boyfriend between the legs, she wistfully added, "I do tell him everything."

"In explicit detail," Ash chuckled, kissing his girlfriend's cheek.

"And I bet you like hearing about all those dicks she fucks and sucks, don't you?" Jared asked, putting a gay twist to their arrangement.

"I do," Ash said without shame. "She only fucks and sucks big ones, too. Really big ones, like Lee's."

"What's in it for you?" Amy asked him. "Is that all there is? Do you just like hearing about her fucking and sucking other guys?"

"I'll do anything for him," she said, answering for him. "Anything at all." She softly whispered in his ear, "Especially now."

"What's that mean?" Amy asked. "Like, if he told you to eat out Sophie, would you do it?" Candy nodded. "But I thought you said you've never been with a girl."

"Not yet," Candy agreed. "But if he wanted me to do it, I would."

"What about you?" Jared asked Ash. "Do you have to everything she tells you to do, too?"

Once more, Candy answered faster than Ash. "No. He gets to do anything he wants."

"For real?" Ash asked, as surprised by her answer as everyone else.

"Don't act like that's a surprise," Candy giggled. Standing, she took him by hand and suggested they go for a walk.

* * * * * * * *

After leading them towards the lake, they began walking the shoreline for a before she stopped and climbed up on a large rockfall. Ash sat next to her, looking at over the lake and enjoying the solitude of being naked and alone with his girlfriend. Now that his secret was out, he felt at peace with himself and his girlfriend. "I'm glad I told you."

"I'm glad you told everyone," Candy said, leaning against him. "Was it scary saying it?"

"A little," he admitted, downplaying how difficult it had been to admit out loud to their friends that he went both ways. "Does this mean I have to start going to rallies with Sophie?"

"Maybe you'll meet a nice man," Candy joked.

"One with a big dick that I can share with you?"

"Or tell me all about," she said, giving him an excited kiss.

"I think you'd rather see it, wouldn't you?"

"At some point, but mostly, I hate having secrets."

"Like how I lied about Jared? He seduced me."

"Little white lies are okay. I think Amy needs to believe you threw yourself at him."

"Yeah," he agreed, picking up a small rock from a crack, tossing it into the lake and watching the ripples fade into nothingness. "So what is it with you and anything? Do you really mean that?"

"I think I need it," she softly said, finding a pebble of her own and sending it sailing. "You know I've never lied to you, right? I've told you about all my dates." Ash nodded, he had assumed as much.

"It's fun hearing about them."

"That's just it," she said. "I really like telling you about them and I like it best when there's more to tell than just, we had sex."

"Like with Dave." He tossed another pebble.

"Yeah," she agreed, tossing one of her own and they watched the twin series of ripples combine and overlap. "I like what he makes me do, but I would like it more from you."

Ash sat with that thought for several moments, unsure what to make of it. "What does 'anything' mean to you?"

"Being pushed," she said without hesitation. "Stretched. Being naughty." She picked up a pebble but didn't toss it. "Being nasty would be good, too."

"What counts as being nasty?"

"The first time you ate cum off me felt really nasty and hot, too." She let the pebble fly before turning to him with an earnest look on her face. "I'm a slut, Ash, and I love it. I thought finding bigger and bigger dicks might help me deal with it, but I think I need something more."

"Like what?"

"I don't know," she said, wrapping her arms around her knees and staring out at the lake. "I like this. I like being naked and being around naked people. I like knowing you're bi. I like hearing about the things Sophie and Lee do, too."

"But it's not enough for you, is it?"

"It sort of is," she said as if testing the thought before shaking it away. "No, it's not. I want more."

"What kind of more?"

"I don't fucking know," she groaned, finding several pebbles and throwing them farther than ever. "I just want it all, please don't make me list things."

Ash struggled to keep up with her. "Would you really have sex with Sophie if I asked you to?"

She rolled her eyes. "It's that what anything means?" she snapped.

"What about anal? Have you ever had anal sex?"

"No, but I think I want to," she said in a quieter voice before staring across the lake for a long time.

Realizing that anal was on the table excited Ash and he absentmindedly pulled on his stiffening prick as he considered the idea. "What if I wanted you to do it to me?"

"Even better," she said, giving him a sideways glance and a tiny smile. "Is that something you want me to do to you?"

"I like when Jared does it to me."

"Maybe you should buy me a strap-on." Smiling, Candy stood and brushed the dirt off her ass. "I gotta pee."

Standing with her, Ash smiled as he thought about some of the more perverted videos he had watched with Jared. "Then do it," he said, testing her.

"If you don't move, I will," she said, waiting for him to work his way off the rocky outcropping.

Ash shook his head. "No, just do it," he said. "I want to watch you do it. Can you pee in the lake from here?"

A funny look passed over Candy's face before she broke into a big smile. "Maybe," she said, facing the water, bending her knees a little, and splaying open her pussy lips with a finger and thumb before releasing her stream. She couldn't get enough arch to clear the rocks, but Ash could.

"If you wanted to try peeing on me, you could," she said.

"Now you tell me," he laughed, already shaking off the last couple of drops. "What if I wanted everyone back at camp to pee on you?"

"Stop it or I'll get excited," she giggled, clutching at herself.

"And what's wrong with that?" he asked, putting his hand between her legs and rubbing her clit. He watched her eyes flutter shut as a wave of pleasure shimmied through her. She hadn't cum, not yet, and he wasn't going to stop until she did. "Maybe you shouldn't have told me that you want to be a nasty girl. Maybe I can think of too many things I want to you to do."

Holding on to his shoulder for balance, she quivered as her orgasm arrived and she repeated her magic word, "Anything."

"I'm serious," he cautioned, excited by the possibilities, but intimidated by them, too. He thought of Spiderman's motto: With great power comes great responsibility. "What if I ask for too much?"

"You can't," she promised. "And if you do, I'll tell you."

"What if I wanted to eat your ass, right here, right now?"

"I would tell you to stop asking me to do things and tell me to do it, instead."

Stepping down from the rocky outcropping, Ashton spun his girlfriend around, making her face the warm rocks while he squatted behind her. Opening up her perky asscheeks, he buried his tongue against her asshole while making her play with herself. He was pretty sure they could hear the passionate cries she made all the way back to camp. Maybe even across the lake, too.

Returning to camp, they found Lee and Jared wearing shorts and t-shirts while the two women remained naked. "And don't forget the fruit," they overhead Sophie telling Lee before the two men began hiking back towards where they had parked. Sophie explained the two guys were heading to the store to top off their supplies.

"You and Jared in a good place?" Candy asked as she raided the big cooler for some lunch.

"Maybe," she said, looking more at Ash than Candy. "Can I ask you something? Did you really force yourself on him?"

"Aw fuck," Ash swore, suddenly wishing he was hiking back to the cars with the guys. He glanced at Candy who gave him a tiny shake of her head. Did that mean he should tell the truth or lie? He couldn't tell and decided to stick with the white lie he had told earlier. "It was all me," he said, seeing Amy relax and Candy smiling that he had made the right choice. He cleaned it up with a heavy dose of truth-telling. "I did almost all the sucking."

"Almost all?" the brunette asked.

"I kept trying to get him to suck me, too, but he would never do it. I mean, he might have tried it once or twice, but that was all."

"So Jared isn't gay?"

"It's not gay if you're getting sucked," Ash said, settling the matter for her.

"When did you find out about Ash?" Sophie asked Candy.

"Officially, on this trip," Candy said, sticking with the truth.

"And you're okay with it?" Amy asked.

What Candy said next made them all laugh. "Why not? I love dick. I think everyone should."

"Is that why you fuck around?"

"Partly," Candy allowed.

"And, because I get off on it," Ash finished for her. He saw how the other two women looked skeptical. "I'm serious, I love it. She fucks some guy and then tells me every little detail about it. It's hot."

"Do they all have bigger dicks than Ash?" Amy asked.

"They better," Ash said, answering for her. "I love hearing about her fucking or sucking a big, fat dick. Makes me jealous." That last statement surprised and confused everyone, including Candy. His answer delighted all of them. "Because maybe I want to be the one going for a ride on one of those big pricks."

"When they get back, you can ride Lee if you want," Sophie said.

"I think he likes that idea!" Amy said, pointing at Ash's hard prick throbbing.

"I've never had a dick that big," he said, refusing to feel embarrassed by his excitement. "Do you really think he'd do that to me?"

"I'm pretty sure I can convince him," Sophie grinned, still eyeing Ash's throbbing prick.

It took him a moment to realize that all three women were staring at his prick. "So, this feels awkward," he joked.

"Being naked in front of three girls?" Sophie asked.

"Being naked in front of three naked girls," he specified.

"So, what do you want to do about it?" Amy asked with a whimsical grin. "Does seeing us naked make you want to jerk-off?"

"Fuck that," Sophie scoffed. "I think of things a lot more fun than watching him jerk-off." She looked at Candy. "Is he allowed to fuck around with other women?"

"He's allowed to do anything he wants," she said.

"You too," Ash reminded her, noticing how much she was watching the other two women.

"I like it better when you tell me what to do."

"And you'll do anything he tells you to do?" Sophie asked.

"Anything," Candy repeated with a smile and shiver.

Sophie looked at Ash with a twinkle in her eye. "You should make her go down on Amelia."

"Why me?" Amy asked, startled by the suggestion. "I'm not a lesbian."

"Neither is Candy, right?" Sophie asked, eyeing the pretty blonde. "Isn't that what you said last night, that you've never done anything more with another girl than a kiss?"

"I haven't," Candy admitted, squirming and blushing a bit. "I've thought about it, but I've never done it." She looked at Amy and asked, "What about you?"

"I might have felt up a friend once or twice when we were really drunk," the pretty brunette confessed. Her cheeks had turned pink, too, while her nipples looked darker and extended.

"It would serve Jared right if he missed seeing you doing it."

"It would," she grinned, her blush darkening.

"You don't have to do anything back to Candy," Ash suggested. "If you let her go down on you, it could be just like Jared and me." Amy's big smile made it clear that she liked the idea. Ash saw Candy biting the corner of her bottom lip, something she only did when she was nervous. "Why don't you see if you can get her off? She looks like she needs it."

"Oh snap," Sophie squealed, clamping her thighs around her hand as she began clutching her pussy. "Careful, girl, you might like it!"

The four of them placed a blanket on the thick grass of their campsite. A nervous-looking Amy sat in the middle of the blanket, leaning back and propping herself up on her elbows. "This doesn't make me a lesbian if I let her do this, does it?"

"Eating ain't cheating," Sophie told her, kneeling one side of her as Candy knelt between Amy's legs.

"It's only gay if you're the one doing it," Ash said, kneeling across from Sophie. His hard cock throbbed insistently with the thrill of what was about to happen.

"Thanks," Candy sarcastically told him as she hunched over and caressed the other woman's creamy white thighs. She glanced up at Sophie who read her thoughts.

"Just do the things that feel best to you," Sophie told her, caressing her shoulders before pushing her downward. Candy bent lower, planting a kiss on Amy's thighs and then another one higher up on her thighs as she slowly worked her way upwards to Amy's waiting pussy.

"I've never had a girl do this to me before," Amy said, still propped up on her elbows and watching the progress of her blonde haired friend.

"You'll love it," Sophie assured her. "And I promise it won't make you gay unless you want to do it, too."

"It already feels so wrong," Amy said, parting her legs wider.

"Wrong in all the right ways," Sophie smiled. Amy nodded.

Candy kissed the top of Amy's pussy, right above her slit. As she planted a row of kisses across her bikini line, Ash leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Even if you don't like, tasting her pussy makes you at least a little gay." Candy blushed deeper than ever before pressing her mouth against the other woman's pussy. Ash stayed close to her. "And now you're at least a little gay." He heard Candy moan and wasn't sure if it was a good moan or mournful groan. Did it really matter?

"I'm doing it!" Amy squealed as if she was doing something more than just laying there and receiving sex from her friend. "Oh, and it feels good!"

"Get it," Sophie encouraged her. "Let her get you off, girl!"

Ash ran a hand down his girlfriend's humped back until he was touching between her legs. He felt her fiery hot pussy, finding her as wet as ever. He caressed her slit, rubbing between her legs as he leaned over and around her, mimicking her general position and resting his chin on her shoulder so he could watch her licking and lapping at Amy's pussy. With his long arms, he found it easy to caress his girlfriend's pussy at the same time. As she gave herself over to her task, he kept teasing her.

"Now you're gay, too," he told her. "Just like me. Just like the first time I tasted cock. Do you like it, baby? Does that pussy taste good? Does it feel good to be a lesbian?" Candy moaned and pressed her mouth tighter against Amy, zeroing in on the other woman's clitoris. "Sophie is touching herself. Amy is still on her elbows watching you. They can tell you like you. They know you like it." Shoving two fingers inside her pussy, Ash felt her excitement. "Are you going to get off, baby? Are you going to get off eating pussy?"

"Oh fuck!" Amy cried out, bending her knees, digging in her heels, and lifting her hips off the blanket. "She's making me cuuuummmmm!"

"And now you're a lesbian," Ash teased his girlfriend, feeling her pussy clamping around his fingers as she came, too.

"You fucker," Candy gasped, pulling away from the quivering girl laying in front of her. She turned her head and pressed her lips against Ash's, kissing him deeply. She cheeks were smeared wet from Amy's pussy and Ash enjoyed the sweet tang of tasting another woman off the lips of his girlfriend.

"I think she liked it," Sophie giggled.

"I think she liked it enough to do it again," Ash said.

"Do Sophie!" Amy suggested, pulling away and protectively covering her pussy.

Speaking in the third person, Sophie agreed with that idea. "Yeah, do Sophie," she said. "But you have lie down on your back." She began guiding Candy, rolling her over into a supine position before straddling her pretty face. "Someone eat her while I sit on her face."

Ash scrambled between Candy's legs, parting her legs and bending her knees for even better access. Lying prone, he felt his hard cock sandwiched against his body, the blanket, and the thick carpet of grass as he placed his mouth against his girlfriend's wet, needy pussy. As soon as his tongue touched her clit, he felt her orgasm again. Knowing her seemingly endless ability to incur orgasms, Ash didn't relent. His eager tongue lashed at her swollen clit as he pumped her pussy with two eager fingers, appreciating her every orgasm. Glancing upwards, he saw Sophie's dark, perfect ass rocking against Candy's pretty face and loved every moment of it.

1...1011121314...16