Gay for Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you playing with yourself?"

"No," she said clutching herself as she squirmed and danced. "What does going all the way mean? Have you sucked cock?" He nodded. "Fucked?"

"Been fucked," he admitted, embarrassed but glad he was finally admitting it.

"More than once?"

"Does that really matter?"

"If you did it more than once, then you must have liked it."

"Twice," he confessed, feeling even more embarrassed by his confession because she was right, he had liked it enough to want to do it more. Worried that word would get back to Jared, he had to play it safe. "Please don't tell anyone. Especially them."

"Why not?"

"Because they're our friends and I don't want them to think I'm gay." He glanced at the backs of their friends. Aside from occasional looks in their direction, none of the quartet seemed interested in Ashton and Candy's little conversation.

"You don't want Jared to know you told me."

"That, too," he said, just as Jared glanced over his shoulder at the two of them. Could he sense they were talking about him? Jared eyed how Candy was touching herself, flashed them a grin and turned back around though he would keep glancing over his shoulder and checking on them.

"You know this is my biggest fantasy."

"Having a gay boyfriend?"

"Yes," she gasped, furiously rubbing her clit. "But you'd have to really go for it. You have to let me see you do it." She kept one hand on his shoulder while rubbing herself with her other hand. "Seeing you suck and fuck and get fucked . . ." Her words trailed off as she shook and quivered with the thrill of an orgasm.

"I can't believe you just did that," he gawked, his swollen cock throbbing insistently for attention he didn't give it. While only Jared had turned around and caught Candy groping herself, Ash knew any of their friends could be next to glance in their direction. "They can see you!"

"I can't help it," she whimpered. "You don't know how turned on I am right now. I would do anything to see it happen in real life. Anything." She grabbed his hard cock and began pulling on it. "But you would have to really do it. You'd have to go all the way and do it in front of me."

"Do what?" he asked, taken aback by her gleeful excitement. He wanted to come clean to her. He wanted her to know that he wasn't straight, but he hadn't offered to show her anything.

"You'd have to fuck and suck."

"Fuck and suck who?" he asked, confused and fearing that she wanted to see him with another man.

Candy ignored his question, lost in her exciting fantasy world. "And you have to tell everyone you're gay. The whole world has to know." She started rubbing her clit again.

"Gay guys don't have girlfriends."

"You could be like those guys Jared talked about, those porn stars who are gay-for-pay and I could be your payment."

"You're going to pay me to have sex with men? How?"

"However you want," she gushed. "With blowjobs? Fucking whoever you want me to fuck? Walk across the quad naked? I'll be your slut, your willing sex slave."

Chuckling, Ash shook his head at her suggestion. People who knew about her extra boyfriends already thought she was a slut, so that wasn't much of a change. Still, her excitement was contagious. He knew she couldn't be serious. No way would she want to become his sex slave. Candy had too strong of a personality, she was too dominant of a woman. Candy insisted on living life on her own terms.

"I want you to make me do stuff like Dave makes me do. Except, for you, I'll do anything."

"Would you go gay for me?"

"Anything," she repeated.

"Anything?"

"Everything," she insisted. "Except you have to really do it. You have to go full on gay for me. Fuck. Suck. Tell everyone."

Holding his hot, sexy girlfriend's naked body against his, Ashton felt his will bending to hers. His knees felt weak. His heart pounded inside his chest as he looked at their group of friends sitting around the firepit. Could he risk outing Jared and admit his truth? How would his friends react? How fast would the news spread about him back at school?

* * * * * * * *

Even a large college campus acts more like a small town than a big city. It takes a lot of work to hide in crowds filled with familiar faces. Some faces were more familiar than others. For example, Sophie's face could be seen at any LGBTQ rally as well as all human rights rallies. Lee's face was well known because of his football exploits. Even people who didn't know him knew his name and his football stats. Amy had a reputation for breaking up with Lee (who many thought was skilled enough to go pro) and as talented voice in the musicals put on by the theater department. Meanwhile, Jared seemed to have a friend everywhere he went.

Quieter than Jared and keeping a lower profile than Sophie, Ashton was known mostly as the guy who dated Candice. A few well-meaning people had taken it upon themselves to tell him, "I think I saw your girlfriend kissing another guy." Ash just shrugged and went about his business. She wasn't doing anything he didn't know about or that he wouldn't hear about later.

While he never bothered to cheat on Candice, he had been tempted by the pretty girl who sat next to him in Sociology. Nora was cute in different ways than Candy. Quiet, like Ashton, she had a shy smile that hid a remarkable brain. While working together on a class project, they got to know each other very well. By that time, Ashton was too busy wrestling with his sexual identity to pick up on her interest. Between Jared and Candy, his dance card felt full.

"Why do you let her do that to you?" Nora asked him one day. She had caught Ashton glancing across the quad and seeing Candy walking towards David's dorm building. "You know she's fucking him, right?"

"Yeah, I do," he said without shame. "We have an arrangement."

"One that lets her fuck around on you?"

"Ding!" he said with a smile, touching his nose like a prize button.

"And you're okay with that?" she asked with a genuine look of curiosity on her face.

"Why shouldn't I be? It's not about what she does with others, it's about what she does for me, right? I don't own her and she doesn't own me. As long as she's open about it, I'm okay with it."

"Interesting," the pretty brunette with the shy smile said as she pushed her glasses farther up her nose. He liked when she did that. He didn't know why, but it was an endearing gesture. "What about you? Do you fuck around, too?" Nothing about her tone suggested she was interested in doing that with him. He took the questions at face value.

"I have a friend," he hedged, rather than admit he was afraid he was turning gay.

"Does she know about her?"

Glancing around to make sure no one else would hear, Nora became the first person to know about his duality. "It's not a 'her.'"

"Oh-my-God," Nora squeaked. "Are you bi?"

"To be honest, I don't know what I am," he said, wondering why he had made that confession to someone he barely knew. Her reaction was a musical little giggle.

"That sounds like high school to me. I didn't know if I was straight, bi, or a lesbian. I think I just wanted to try it all."

"Have you made up your mind yet?"

"Still experimenting," she said with another shy smile and the faintest of blushes turning her cheeks pink.

Trying to put them back on the task of their project, Ashton asked, "So, how do you think our behavior relates to social stratification?"

"Clearly we're white, middle-classed, and have access to too much porn on the Internet." A big piece of him believed she had hit the nail right on its head.

After that day, whenever Ashton might cross paths with Nora, she would often flash him a big smile and quietly ask, "Still experimenting?" It became such a common greeting that he would toss it back at her. Her answer was always the same as his, "Yes."

* * * * * * * *

As much as it frustrated him to say it, Ash had to accept his limitations. "I can't tell them," he groaned. "I can't just announce, 'I'm gay.'"

"What if we prove it to them?" she asked, still caressing his naked body and keeping him excited and hard. "Instead of telling them, we just show them how gay you are."

"How?"

"I don't know, I can make you eat cum in front of them. Would you like that? How many times do they need to see you licking me clean before they start to suspect?"

"I don't know," he groaned, his heart racing at the idea. "Lee asked about that kiss you gave me yesterday."

"When I kissed you after blowing him?" He nodded. "Were you jealous that I got to suck him and not you?" He nodded again. "If you tell them, maybe he'll let you do it."

"No way," Ash scoffed. He couldn't imagine a jock like Lee ever letting another guy suck his cock.

"Too bad," she said. "I'd love to see you sucking his big dick. I'd do anything to see that." There was that word again. As if to make sure he had heard her, she even repeated it. "Anything, but only if you tell them. Only if you admit to it."

"Why do I have to tell them? What if we do like you said, we just show them?"

"It's sexier if you admit to it," she said, taking him by the hand and leading him back to the firepit where their friends sat naked. There were smiles, tiny giggles, and lots of open caressing going on. The women allowed their men to caress their bodies while fondling their man's cock and keeping them hard. The promise of sex and more sex hung heavy in the air. It was only a matter of time before each couple would wander off in their separate ways to relieve their pent-up desires.

Ashton considered the group of friends sitting naked and excited. Jared already knew about his gay ways. Sophie had overheard more than he liked. Now that Candice knew his truth, that only left Lee and Amy. He watched the other couples touching each other so intimately. No one showed a single worry about being naked and excited. No one blushed. No one tried to hide their thrill. "We should go for a walk," Jared suggested to Amy.

"Why? So these perverts can follow us again?"

"We could go inside the tent," he offered.

"No fair, we were going to do that," Sophie said, caressing her man's big prick although her eyes spent more time gazing at the other two couples.

"There are partitions," Lee reminded her.

"Why go anywhere?" Candy asked, tugging and pulling on Ashton's hard cock, obviously attempting to jerk him off.

"Because I want to get off, too," Sophie said, eyes locked Candy's hand caressing her boyfriend's stiff prick. She squirmed, crossing her mocha colored thighs and looking in distress with her need for an orgasm. "And I want to get my freak on." She began tugging on Lee's hard cock.

"Boo, I'm too excited," he said, brushing her away from his long, fat cock. Without her hand, his big cock still bounced up and down with his aching need.

"But I need this. I need it inside of me," she pouted.

"I need it, too," he groaned, standing, taking her by the hand and heading towards the tent.

"Do you guys want to use the tent?" Amy asked Candy and Ash. "'Cause we can do it out here."

"We're good," Candy answered. "I'm going to get him off and make him eat it and then he's going to go down on me. So, we don't need to go anywhere for that." When a droplet of precum leaked from the tip of his prick, she scooped it up and fed it to him.

Amy's eyes went wide for a moment before she relaxed and told Jared, "Let's watch her do that first."

"He probably likes it," Jared said, still trying to act like he was the straightest person on God's green Earth.

"Do you?" Amy asked Ash. "Does she do that a lot to you?" Ash didn't answer unless blushing counted as an answer. He was too close to his orgasm for words, trying too hard to hold back his release while wishing Amy and Jared would follow Sophie and Lee inside the tent. An eager, gleeful smile appeared on Amy's face.

"C'mon, baby," Jared whined. He couldn't keep his eyes off Candy's bouncing hand. Whenever he tried to look away, his gaze landed again on the show happening just a few feet away. "We don't need to see them doing it."

"Hold on," Amy insisted, her smile growing bigger as she sensed that Ash couldn't hold out any longer. "He's almost there." She was right, too.

Ash couldn't resist the pent-up need that ached in his balls from hours of being teased. He didn't care if Jared saw, at least not too much. Jared knew the truth about him. Still, if Candy did what she said, it would add more fuel to Jared's humiliating teasing and he wasn't sure if he could handle much more of that. Having Amy watching him eat cum would feel humiliating. Who knew what sort of lies Jared might tell her later?

Ash made deep groaning noises as his orgasm arrived. Candy quickly cupped her opposite hand in front of his cockhead. He watched as his creamy white orgasm splashed against the palm of her hand, each spurt feeling bigger than the last until it his aching need began to subside into smaller spurts. Her hand looked filled with his goo.

"Here you go, baby," Candy giggled, raising her cum-coated palm to his mouth. "Lick it up. I know how much you love the taste of cum."

"Fuck!" Amy squealed, wide-eyed and laughing. "He's really doing it!"

"I told you, he's gay as fuck," Jared said with contempt.

"God, that's so hot," Amy gushed, now tugging on her boyfriend's cock. "Eat it, Ash! Eat it all!"

From inside the tent, Sophie called out, "Hey, some of us are trying to fuck in here!"

"Ash is eating cum!" Amy called back.

"No way!" Sophie called back before grunting. The sounds she made next were the sounds of an orgasm. There were more sounds from inside the tent, but their voices were quieter and muffled by the canvas.

"You missed a drop," Candy said, spying a final droplet of cum clinging to the tip of Ash's prick. She scooped it up and fed that to him, too. She wore a huge smile on her face. "Ready to eat me?" Ash nodded, slipping off the rock, kneeling the grass between her legs, and pressing his face against her hot, wet pussy.

Ash felt humiliated, ashamed, and turned on by everything happening. Part of him couldn't believe Candy had done that to him while the larger part of him accepted it. She had said they would find a way to show them his duality. He pushed aside the thoughts and focused on making her squeal. Half of him might be gay, but the other half of him loved eating pussy. He licked and lapped at her excited clit, bringing her off quickly and refusing to stop until she came at least twice more.

With his face coated in her sex, he met his goal and moved upright. He pulled her to him, kissing her and enjoying how deeply she kissed him back despite his lips, mouth, tongue, and cheeks were coated in her juices. Stealing a glance over his shoulder, he saw they were alone. "Did they go into the tent?"

Breathing heavy from her orgasms, Candy shook her head and gestured towards the woods. "You can sort of see them." Following her finger, he saw Amy bent over and braced against a tree while Jared pumped her from behind. They had stepped into the woods, but not very far. He noticed Amy staring in their direction and wondered if that had anything to do with it. Had Amy wanted to watch them together? It sure felt that way to him.

Ashton's cock remained full and ready for more. He moved forward, aiming his cock at Candy's pussy. "That looks like a good idea."

"Mm, it does," Candy said, looking over his shoulder. "Maybe one of us should go over there and help them." Pushing him away, she stood up. "I'll be right back." She strolled across the clearing, making a beeline for the couple having sex just inside the treeline. She walked up to Jared and began kissing him.

Lee and Sophie emerged from the tent looking sated and sweaty. Sophie looked around, confused. Ash pointed towards the woods. "Damn, that girl gets around, don't she?" Sophie laughed, moving back to the blanket covered log she and Lee had shared before while Lee rummaged in the cooler for something to eat. Sophie watched the threesome in the woods as eager moans of orgasms drifted back to the campsite.

Candy kept kissing Jared while Amy's cries grew louder before fading away. She stood, watching the couple kissing and moved in for a threeway kiss of her own.

"Are you sure that girl is straight?" Sophie asked Ash as the trio linked hands and began walked back towards the campsite.

Jared looked worried. His brow was furrowed as they approached. The two girls flanked him as they walked hand-in-hand. Meanwhile, Amy clutched at her pussy, holding herself as if she had to pee or something. She wore a huge smile, excited grin on her face as if she knew a secret no one else knew. Candy wore the same sort of smile. As they drew close, Jared held back, choosing to stop at the blanket covered log he had been sharing with his girlfriend while Candy and Amy marched straight up to Ash. Puzzled, he looked at them. Looking flushed from her recent fucking, Amy looked at Candy.

"Do it," Candy told her, pulling her hand away from her pussy.

"I can't," Amy giggled, blushing and squirming as she held herself.

"Give me your hand," Candy demanded, pulling at Amy's wrist and tugging her hand away from her pussy. Her fingers glistened with goo, a frothy mixture of her and Jared's orgasm. Her bare pussy lips glistened from more that had been rubbed against her as she had walked towards the firepit. Candy pulled her hand towards Ash. "Want to taste Amy's pussy?"

Frozen for a moment, Ash stared at Amy's hand before bowing his head and licking at the sticky mess on her fingers. He tasted Jared and Amy while he heard Sophie gasp. "No-fucking-way!" Ash ignored her, licking and sucking on Amy's fingers, chasing after every drop that had oozed between her fingers until Amy pulled her hand away.

"I can't believe you just did that!" Amy said, looking stunned despite the smile she wore.

"I told you he would," Candy giggled. "And, if you let him, he'll eat your pussy, too."

"But Jared just came in me," Amy said, glancing around the firepit, unsure of herself. Turn halfway around, her eyes landed on Jared sitting nearby and watching. "Is it okay, bae? Are you okay with him going down on me?"

Jared shrugged. "Sure, then he can eat Sophie. I bet Lee left a big load for you."

"Dude, chill," Lee growled at him.

"Hell, why pretend? If you like cum so much, why don't you suck some dick for it?"

Ash could tell Candy was pissed, but she wasn't alone. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Sophie snapped. She looked just as pissed as Candy.

"I'd do it," Ash suddenly blurted out, drawing all the attention back to him. "I'd suck Lee's cock if he'd let me." Amy blocked his view of Jared, but he saw how surprised the pretty brunette looked, Amy looked stunned, Lee looked surprised, while Sophie started smiling. "And Jared's, too," Ash told the startled looking girl standing in front of him. Feeling Candy's hand squeezing his thigh gave him even more strength. "Because I'm gay. I'm gay as hell. I love dick."

"No way," Amy gasped, confusion written on her face as she looked back and forth between Candy and Ash, as if waiting for one of them to say he was kidding.

"Yes! My brother!" Sophie cheered all smiles and looking as if she had won the lottery or something. Her happy expression matched the pride-filled smile on Candy's face.

"If you're keeping it real, that took guts to admit,," Lee said, looking surprised but entertained at the same time.

That left only Jared with a sour reaction. "Fucking faggot," he swore. "I knew it."

"Hey! Watch your mouth," Sophie instantly snapped at the slur. "You got a problem with him liking dick? You jealous or something? You 'fraid he's going to turn your sorry ass?"

"He turned me," Ash blurted out, sending off another round of shocked and surprised expressions around the campsite.

1...910111213...16