Gay for Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat it, bitch," Sophie growled. "Eat it like you meant it."

Turning his hand over, Ash began rubbing the spongy inner ceiling of Candy's pussy. He had once read an article about a woman's g-spot and often caressed that spot with good results. He made a come-hither gesture with his two fingers while keeping his tongue focused on her swollen clit. What happened next surprised him. With her mouth covered by Sophie's black pussy and Amy clutching herself as she watched the show, Candy squirted as she came with her biggest orgasm yet.

The clear gushing fluid striking Ash's mouth and face startled him so much he pulled away and watched it happen. Candy didn't squirt as much as the girls he had seen in porn movies, but he quickly realized what was happening and buried his face against her pussy again, drinking deeply of her female ejaculant until she went limp.

Sophie pulled off of Candy, a broad, happy smile splitting her dark face. "Damn, she's good at that!"

"She squirted," Ash reported.

"No way!" Amy said, stilling clutching at herself.

"I swear she did," Ash assured her. "At first, I thought she was peeing on me."

"It's not quite the same thing," Sophie said.

"Yeah, I know," Ash said, licking his girlfriend once more. Candy bucked as if zapped with electricity. "That was hot as hell," he said, crawling up and over his girlfriend. He kissed her deeply, thrilling as he realized he was tasting Sophie as much as Candy was tasting herself. Pulling away, he brushed a stray lock of hair off her face. "How's it feel to be at least half gay?"

"Maybe more than half," she grinned up at him.

"Yeah, me too," he said, kissing her again. As they kissed, she fished between their bodies, grabbing his cock and guiding it inside of her. Ash lasted fewer than a dozen strokes before cumming deep inside of her. "Now I have to go down on you again."

Amy surprised everyone when she asked, "Can I do it?"

"Go for it," Ash said, pulling away and feeling a slight pang of jealousy that he wasn't getting to eat Candy's filled pussy. Still, watching Amy doing it was a great compromise.

"See what you started?" Sophie accused him, still smiling. "Now everyone is going gay."

"Not quite everyone," he said. "What's the gayest thing your boyfriend has ever done?"

"Wait until they come back and we'll find out how gay he'll go." Leaning over, she quite unexpectedly kissed Ash. "And if you're not careful, I'll convince him to fuck your gay ass with that big prick."

"Promises, promises," Ash said, leaning in and kissing her again. When he pulled away, he noticed Candy had seen him kissing Sophie. She flashed them both a big, approving smile before cumming on Amy's face.

"That's hot," Amy said, pulling away. "I could taste you!"

"Kiss him and let him taste, too," Candy suggested.

Amy did before pulling away and holding her lips.

"You're not going to tell Jared what I did, are you?"

"Which part? Going down on Candy or letting Candy go down on you?" Ash asked.

"Kissing you," she said as if he was daft. "Jared doesn't like to share." She looked confused when everyone found that remarkably funny.

* * * * * * * *

Using a combination of clean hand wipes, boiled water from the lake, and magic, dry shampoo in a bottle, the four of them cleaned up from their lovemaking. The girls helped each other bathe, touching, caressing, and washing each other's bodies with remarkable openness and intimacy. They applied the same intimacy to Ash, too, caressing him everywhere and including him as if he was one of the girls.

As if he wasn't there, the girls talked openly about themselves, their relationships, and the revelations from that morning. As a group, the girls were much more interested in Ash's gay adventures than recapping what they had just done to each other. Ash learned that girls could be every bit as crude as men in a locker room.

"I really want to see him do it," Candy told her girlfriends. They talked about what she wanted to see and the list was as short as it was inclusive, "All of it. Everything. I think gay guys are hot."

"Especially gay guys who still like pussy," Sophie said, wiping down Candy's back with a wet wipe. "If they won't do it, I know some guys I can call."

"Jared better do it," Amy insisted. "If he did it behind my back, he better do it to my face."

"Amen, sister," Sophie agreed.

"What about Lee?" Candy asked. "Think he'll be cool with letting Ash suck his dick?"

"Let me tell you about Lee," Sophie laughed. "That man's a freak. You get his dick hard enough and he'll do anything I want." Ash felt a tingle between his legs before willing his prick to stay soft. He didn't want his hard-on to alter the intimacy of their conversation.

"I want to see Jared suck dick," Amy said, surprising them all. "I'm serious. I think it's rude that he would let Ash suck him and never do it back. He owes you."

"He doesn't have to do it," Ash said.

"Yes he does," Sophie flatly stated. "And he better do it, too."

After everyone was clean, Ash went for a short walk with Candy. Expecting the other two guys back at any time, they didn't stray too far. "That was interesting," he said, holding her hand as they explored a bit of the woods without losing sight of the camp. "Is that how girls always talk?"

"When we're alone," Candy said with a shrug, leaning against a tree, pulling him close and kissing him. "Girls can be trashy, too."

"Did you like eating pussy?" he asked, caressing her chest and enjoying the feel of her breasts against his hand.

"A lot," she said, looking a little embarrassed by her answer. "More than I thought I would. I think being watched made it hotter, more real. I can't believe Amy did it, too."

"I can't believe you squirted again."

"Oh-my-God, that was so hot!" she grinned. "That's twice in two days!"

"It's sexy."

"You're sexy," she said, caressing between his legs and getting the expected reaction from her touch. "Are you really okay with sucking off Jared or Lee in front of everyone else?"

"If they'll let me do it."

"They will," she said with a confidence he didn't share.

"Guys can be funny about being branded gay."

"Same with some women."

"Now that you've tasted pussy, are you afraid you might be gay?"

"I still want this," she said, tugging on his hard cock. "Do you really think Jared and Lee might not play along?"

"I don't know. Some guys are horndogs who will do anything for an orgasm."

"Same with girls," she reminded him, giving him a deep, soulful kiss.

Ash slipped a hand between her legs, only a little surprised at finding her wet. Pulling away from their kiss, he watched her as he caressed her pussy, watching how her eyes twinkled when she got excited. He could see the fire building inside of her. "You are so fucking beautiful," he told her, kissing her again before pulling away to watch the impact of his stroking. "I want you to keep fucking Dave."

"Are you sure?" she asked, her eyes fluttering as her excitement grew.

Smiling, he nodded before adding, "And every other man you meet with a big dick. I want you to fuck them, suck them, and tell me everything about them. The bigger their dick, the better." His swollen cock throbbed, fueling his thrill. "And I want pictures, too. I want to see you with their big dick in your mouth or pussy or . . ."

"My ass?" she asked, sounding breathless.

"Yes, up your ass," he confirmed, pressing his lips against hers as her orgasm began. With the intensity of her orgasm, he guessed it was good she was leaning against that tree for support. He didn't stop rubbing her pussy or his raunchy series of suggestions. "I'm going to turn you out," he told her, feeling more empowered than ever before. "You don't what it means it to be a slut. I'm going to make sure you get so much cock that you walk funny. Every man on campus with a big dick is going to know you're available to him."

"Oh God," she whimpered, cumming again against his probing fingers. She stared at him with fire in her eyes. "More."

"You'll be my slut," he said, turned on and surprised by the intensity of her lust as he searched for more.

"Your dirty slut," she groaned. "Make me your dirty slut."

"Dirty, like having people peeing on you?" he asked. She whimpered as she came again. He kept going. "Making you flash strangers?" he tried. Nodding, she moaned and squirmed against his fingers. He began listing everything that came to mind. "Eating more pussy? Getting fucked by all my friends? Maybe I should make you find men for me to suck?"

"Yes!" she cried out, holding his shoulders as she came again and again until she couldn't speak anymore. He pulled her away from the tree, holding her up as she buried her face against his shoulder, hugging him tightly. He caressed the back of her head, unsure what to make of the long series of orgasm she had just experienced. He held her for a long time before he realized she was sobbing against his shoulder.

"Bae?" he asked, turning her face up to his and seeing her tears. "Are you okay?"

"I'm scared" she sniffled, giving him a weak kiss on the lips as tears continued to flow down the sides of her cheeks. Turning her face to the side, she hugged him tightly. "I'm afraid you don't you really mean those things. That you don't think I really want to do all those things."

Holding her tightly, he wasn't sure what to say. "Really?" he asked, feeling her nodding her head against his wet chest. His cock throbbed between them. "You want to do all those things?"

"Yes," she sobbed, clutching him even tighter. Between sobbing hitches, she managed to say a bit more. "No one knows. Only you."

Still holding her, he kissed the top of her head. "We can make those things happen."

"And you'll still want me if they do?"

"I will always want you," he said, turning her chin up to him and kissing her lips. What she said next surprised him.

"Prove it," she begged.

For a long moment, he wasn't sure what to say or do. How could he prove that he was sincere about treating her like a wanton slut? "Have you ever had someone pee on you?" She shook her head. "Then, how do you know you'll like it?"

"I don't," she confessed, wiping away tears from one side of her face with the back of her hand. "I just know I want to be wrong like that."

"I guess there's only way to find out, isn't there?"

She blinked up at him, wiping the tears from the other side of her face. "I guess so," she said, looking hopefully up at him. He caught the hint of a smile tugging at the right corner of her mouth. It was only a flicker, but he saw it just the same.

"I really have to go," he said, taking a step away from her and watching how she immediately looked down at his hard prick. "Kneel down," he told her. "And open your mouth."

Candy dropped to her knees, looking up at him with a hopeful, excited expression on her pretty face as Ashton tried to relax his hard-on enough to allow himself to pee. "Do it," she begged, holding her mouth open.

Closing his eyes for a long moment, Ashton needed to convince his body to release his stream. A tiny squirt came out as if testing the idea before he was able to release the full force of his need to pee. Opening his eyes, he looked down and watched it happen. He watched his forceful flow of pee striking her between the eyes and across her nose before he aimed the stream at her open mouth. She created a dam with her tongue, allowing his piss to splash inside her mouth, filling her open orifice before overflowing and pouring across her chin, down her neck, and over her tits. He tried slowing the stream and couldn't. Once he started peeing, he couldn't stop. Eyes wide with surprise, he watched Candy caressing her body, rubbing his pee everywhere until his bladder was empty. She spit out the rest of the pee in her mouth, rubbing it against her skin, too.

"How did it feel?" he asked.

"So wrong," she said, though she was smiling. "So very wrong and hot at the same time."

"Something you want to do again?"

"Yes," she gasped, holding his cock and licking the last couple drops off the tip of his prick. "I think I like how cum tastes better, but that's hot."

"You are such a slut," he laughed.

"Your slut," she said, hugging his legs and pressing her wet face against his cock and balls. Feeling one last squirt inside of him, Ashton let it go, dribbling a bit more against her face. "Fuck, I love you," she said, smearing his piss across her face. "I feel marked by you, like an animal marking his territory."

"Interesting," he said, helping her back to her feet. He didn't reject her wet, soggy hug. "Now we just need to convince everyone else to do that to you."

"Tease," she said, kissing him. He kissed her back, refusing to be squirmish by what had just happened between them.

"Let's get you cleaned up before we head back," he said, leading her towards the cool, springtime water of the lake where they splashed her clean. Holding her hand, they strolled back towards the camp. "You realize not everyone will understand."

"As long as you do," she said, squeezing his hand.

As they neared the camp and their friends, Ashton considered the truth of her words. He had never cared if someone else understood the dating arrangement he had with Candy. The approval of others had meant nothing to him. They had their arrangement and it worked for them, fuck everyone else. "I was scared to tell you about Jared," he told her, holding them back from rejoining the group. Lee and Jared had returned and were getting naked again. "I was afraid you wouldn't want to date a gay guy."

"Silly man," she said, kissing him once more.

* * * * * * * *

"You two have fun?" Lee asked, welcoming them back to camp with a big smile.

"Not much from the look of Ash," Jared said.

"Nice of you to notice," Ash said, enjoying the scowl that comment earned from his roommate.

"Too bad you didn't get off while we were gone," Jared said, still wearing that sour look on his face. "Too much pussy for you?"

"Who says he never got off?" Amy asked, earning a surprised look from her boyfriend. "Maybe all of us took a turn on him and then on each other."

"Tell me I didn't miss seeing that," Lee said to Sophie. "I've never seen you with another man."

"I can say the same thing about you," she said, snuggling close to him and giggling when he realized what she meant.

"I'm not sure we brought back enough beer for that."

"Sure you did," she said, caressing his prick as he drained the bottle-shaped can of beer.

Facing Amy and Jared, Candy caressed her chest before sliding her hand across her flat stomach and caressing her thighs while staring at the two of them. Both of them stared back at her, transfixed by what she was doing. After sliding one hand between her thighs and cupping her sex, she kept her knees open so they could watch her slipping a single finger between her slit as she rubbed her clit.

"Someone looks like they haven't had enough yet," Jared said, sucking on a beer.

"I haven't," she assured him, tasting her finger before putting it back to work between her legs.

Amy wrapped a hand around Jared's firm prick and slowly stroked him. "She looks so sexy doing that, doesn't she?" Stretching out his legs, Jared only nodded as he stared.

"What do know what I'm thinking about?" Candy asked, not bothering to wait for an answer. "I'm thinking about how sexy it would be to see Ash between your legs with his mouth full of that big cock. How often would you let him do that to you?"

Looking uncomfortable, Jared glanced at Amy. "It's okay, baby," Amy assured him, still working his cock. "Tell her. I think we all want to know."

"Maybe once or twice a week?" he said, eyeing Ash, waiting for his roommate to either confirm or deny his answer. Ash didn't contradict him. "I think he wanted to do it more."

Amy did the fact checking, asking Ash if that was true. Instead of trying to set the record straight, Ashton smiled, grabbed his hard cock and replied, "I love sucking his dick."

"Only his?" Sophie asked, still standing near the tent and her boyfriend.

"I want to suck all the cock," Ash said, feeling his cock jump inside his hand as he spoke the words out loud. "Suck and fuck them."

"Mm, you know how much I love it when a guy takes it up the ass," Amy purred, trying to reach beneath Jared's balls. With a hand on her wrist, he stopped her from touching him any lower.

"I've never had it up the butt," Candy said. "Does it feel good?"

"Try it," Ash suggested. "Put a finger back there and see how it feels."

Wearing a tiny grin, Candy moved to the edge of the log, spreading her legs even farther apart. After sucking on a finger, making it very wet, she reached even farther between her legs and slipped her finger inside her butt up to its first knuckle. "Oh-my-God, that does feel good," she purred. When she blushed while doing it, she looked even sexier.

"Deeper," Ash coached and she pushed her finger farther inside her ass. He had to stop touching himself when seeing her doing that in front of their friends became too much for him. His cock throbbed madly as she worked her finger in and out a few times.

"Is that really the first time you've ever touched yourself back there?" Amy asked, looking as excited as Ashton felt.

"Sometimes, Ash will lick my ass," she moaned, caressing her clit with her other hand. "Fuck, I'm close."

"Get off, bae," Ash told her. She gave him a thankful nod and inhaled sharply before letting herself have an orgasm. "How did it feel?"

"Sooo good," she purred, giving him a tiny kiss before returning her attention to Jared. "Did you like watching me do that?"

Jared glanced at his girlfriend before softly admitting, "Yes."

"He looks so hard," Candy said, looking at Amy. "Is he close?"

"He's throbbing so much," Amy giggled, pulling her hand away so everyone could watch his cock throb and twitch from his excitement. Caressing his smooth chest, she drew him into a deep kiss that kept his cock throbbing. She didn't stop him from caressing her chest, though her hand had moved to his thigh. When they finished their kiss, Amy looked at his cock and said the words everyone was expecting. "Let him do," she told him, still not touching his prick. "Let him get you off."

"Maybe later," Jared groaned, looking very frustrated as he realized he had been set up.

"Now," Amy insisted, her hand rubbing his inner thigh but not quite moving close enough to his cock and balls. "I want to see him do it."

"Later," Jared tried again. "Let me get drunk first."

"Now," Amy repeated. "Or I'll make sure you stay like this for the rest of the trip." She traced her finger upwards along the exposed underside of his cock from his nut sack to the tip of his prick, giggling at how much that made him throb. "I want to see him do it," she purred. "I want to see him suck your dick."

Sitting across from him, Ash's cock throbbed as much as Jared's with the anticipation of Jared cracking. It wasn't "if" Jared would crack, merely when, and it happened quickly. "Fine," Jared snapped, standing and crossing the short distance between their log and where Ash and Candy sat. He stood directly in front of Ash, holding his excited, throbbing prick. "Show your girlfriend how much of you love it."

Ash brushed Jared's hand aside and immediately engulfed his hard cock with his mouth. He didn't hesitate, blush, or hold back. He wanted Jared's cock inside his mouth. He wanted to show-off to Candy and taste cock. He wanted to feel his roommate spraying the inside of his mouth with his hot, creamy cum. He wanted Candy to see how gay he could be. With Jared's pent-up excitement, the demonstration didn't last long. While he heard gasps and cheers from his friends, he barely noticed them. He was too focused on getting Jared off. It felt like mere seconds had passed although it had actually take a couple minutes. Still, in the brief time, Ash's eager lips and tongue pushed Jared over the top. Groaning with relief, Jared came as hard as ever, coating Ash's tongue with his seed one pulsating spurt at a time.