Gay for Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Sophie sighed, wide-eyed and staring with a look of wonder on her face. "That was intense!"

"You did it, baby! You did it!" Candy cheered, showering Ash with kisses.

"I've got to up my game," Sophie laughed. "That's crazy! Did you see how he did that?"

"Thank you, bae," Amy told Jared, clinging to his shoulder and kissing her boyfriend's neck and shoulder. "That was so hot."

"You know he loves doing that, right?" Jared told Candy. "I bet he wishes I was hard enough for him to do it again."

"I do," Ash confessed between licks of Jared's cock and balls. "Get hard again and I'll let you fuck me, too."

"Oh fuck," Sophie gasped, grinning from ear-to-ear. "He loves cock the way I love pussy!"

"Yeah, he does," Candy said, sounding proud of her man. "Look how hard get got doing that!"

"Jerk him off," Lee suggested, fondling his balls while Sophie stroked his big, fat cock. "Make him eat it again. We missed seeing that."

"Why not let him suck you off?" Jared asked, finally stepping away from Ash's insistent licking of his spent cock and balls. "You too good to let him suck you?"

Just then, all eyes turned to the big man with the massive cock, waiting for his reaction. Now that he was the center of attention, Lee looked hesitant. "Can they do it together?" he asked his girlfriend.

"Sure thing, baby," she said, smiling while pushing him forward. "Just close your eyes and I bet it will feel the same as me and another girl doing it."

Lee stood in front of the happy couple, stroking his big prick as he smiled at both of them. Closing his eyes, he released his cock, allowing them full access. Candy reached for him first, caressing his length with both hands before aiming the tip of his prick at Ash's eager mouth. Opening his mouth wide, he engulfed the porn-sized cock, immediately experimenting with how deep he could take it.

"Oh fuck, he's good," Lee moaned, his cock throbbing inside Ash's mouth. "I mean, really good."

"Lots of practice," Jared noted.

"Dude, if this is what you were getting in your room, I understand why you let him do it."

Ash pulled away, leaving Lee's cock shiny from his mouth and giving Candy a chance to suck him, too. As she did, he leaned closer, kissing her cheek and licking at the exposed parts of Lee's cock. They sandwiched Lee's cock between their mouths, playing tongue-tag around it as they slid their heads up and down the shaft.

Candy pulled away and put her hand on the back of Ash's head. "Take it, baby. Let me watch you suck it." He did, eager to show off for her. As she fingered her pussy, he sucked his friend's cock, very aware that his audience included Amy, Sophie, and Jared, too. He fondled Lee's shaved ball sac, holding his balls in the palm of his hand and sucking on them.

Glancing up, he saw Lee had abandoned keeping his eyes shut and watched him, too. "Go for it," he said. "I'm close."

Wrapping a hand around the base of his long prick, Ash tugged and pulled on him while bobbing his head. He swirled his tongue around the other man's purple-colored, plum-shaped cockhead. He tasted a droplet of precum and redoubled his efforts. Between his legs, Ash felt his cock throbbing and weeping precum, too. If anyone doubted his love for cock, he removed that doubt with his enthusiasm.

"Yes!" Lee hissed, followed by a deep groan building inside his chest as his orgasm drew closer. Eyes closed again, he came, shooting his load deep inside Ash's mouth. When Candy pressed close again, Ash waited until he owned Lee's final spurt before pulling away and kissing his girlfriend, sharing the big man's orgasm with her. "Now that's what I call a blowjob!"

"Better than me?" Sophie asked, hugging her man.

"Yes, baby, the gay guy sucks dick better than the gay chick."

When Sophie laughed, so did everyone else. "Good enough to let him do it again?"

"You liked seeing that?" Lee asked her.

"I loved seeing that," she purred, kissing him and telling him how proud she was that he let it happened.

"Maybe next time, he'll let you fuck him up the ass," Jared said.

"What is your problem?" Candy snapped at him.

"No shit, dude," Lee added. "You jealous or something?"

"Come on, man, he just sucked off two guys and he lets his girlfriend fuck around on him. He's gay as hell."

"So?" Sophie demanded. "How's that different than what I do?"

"Or what I did while you guys were gone," Amy asked, rendering Jared momentarily speechless. "Yeah, I ate pussy while you were gone, does that make me gay, too?"

"You did that without me?"

"How's it feel? How many times did you let Ash get you off without me?"

Looking betrayed, Jared grabbed a beer and stormed off towards the edge of the lake. "He's got a real problem," Sophie said, breaking the uncomfortable silence of the remaining friends.

"I can try talking to him," Lee volunteered.

"No, let me," Ash said, grabbing two beers from the cooler before following after his roommate.

* * * * * * * *

"What the fuck is your issue?" Ash asked, standing next to his friend.

Jared glanced at him, noticing his hard cock. "Can't you do something about that?"

"Sure, you want to watch me jerk off or something?"

"No," he said before draining the beer he held. Ash handed him a second one. Jared sipped it before released a belch from draining the first one. "Why did you tell her?"

"Because you were right, you turned me and she deserves to know."

"It was supposed to be our secret."

"I know," Ash agreed, sipping his beer. "I couldn't help it. Besides, it wasn't like it was hard to guess."

"How's it feel for everyone to know you're a fag?"

Ash let the slur fly by him without comment. "Pretty good, actually. Candy loves the idea."

"More dick for her."

"More everything for her," Ash said with a big grin. "She told me that if I admitted to being gay, she would do anything for me." He sipped his beer before repeating that keyword, "Anything." Jared studied him for a moment before asking what he meant by that. "Like eat pussy for me, let me eat her ass, pee on her . . ."

"For real?"

Smiling, Ash nodded, telling him about doing that last thing.

"She's a slut."

"And I'm gay," Ash said, growing very used to that used. "She squirted again." He told Jared everything that had happened while they were on the beer run. Jared listened the way any guy listens to a sex story, attentive and happy for his buddy's success.

"I can't believe Amy ate pussy, too."

"They both did it," Ash reminded him.

Standing side-by-side, sipping their beers, and lost in their own thoughts, the two men stared across the lake for several moments. Quietly, Jared broke the silence with a startling confession. "You weren't my first man."

"Wh-what?" Ash asked, nearly choking on a swig of beer.

"You heard me," Jared smirked, pausing to sip his beer. "You weren't the first guy to suck my dick or let me fuck him."

Ash's mouth gaped open as wide as his eyes as he stared at his roommate. "No way!"

Jared glanced over his shoulder before telling the story of a bike ride from Paducah, Kentucky to Joplin, Missouri. He told about getting rolled by a couple rednecks and forced to backpack like a homeless drifter. "They took all my money," he said, before explaining being so hungry that he tried his luck at panhandling and met a businessman who offered to buy him a bus ticket in exchange for certain favors. He drained his beer and belched before grinning. "I told him my name was Randy. I don't know why I did, I just did."

"What did he make you do?"

Jared told about taking a shower while the guy watched, shaving his lower parts for the time (again, why the guy watched), and getting two incredible blowjobs from the man. He looked at his empty beer and glanced back at camp before deciding he would finish his story before getting a refill. "Here's the gayest part," he said. "After heading to the bus stop, I got thinking about the dude and went back for more."

"How much more?"

Jared smiled. "I need a refill."

Ash followed him back towards the tent and the cooler filled with beer. "The two of you kiss and makeup?" Lee asked.

"Almost," Jared said, handing Ash a beer and nodding towards the lake again. Ash grabbed a blanket and a second beer for each of them before following after him.

Once they reached the bank of the lake, their body language showed they still had more to work out. Ash put down the blanket and sat at one end while Jared sat at the other end with plenty of space between them. Neither spoke for a long while. Without a reason to stay hard, Ash's hard-on eased into a fat log between his legs.

"You sucked his dick, didn't you?" Ash finally asked.

"More than once," Jared admitted, keeping his eyes on the far shore. "He never asked me to do it. I just . . ." he sipped his beer ". . . I wanted to do it."

"Did you like it?"

"Do you like sucking mine?"

"Yeah, I do," Ash said, refusing to feel ashamed. Those days of worrying about his sexuality were gone. "It's even more fun doing it in front of Candy."

"You are so gay," Jared chuckled, shaking his head.

"At least I admit it."

"Now you do," he pointed out. "How many times did you blow me before admitting to it?"

"Why is it oh-so-gay for me to suck dick, but it's not gay for you to get a blowjob from me?"

He shrugged. "Just the way it works."

"Is it gay when Amy fingers your ass?"

"A little gay, except it's a chick doing it."

"What about when you're fucking my ass?"

"Yeah, that's pretty gay," Jared admitted. "Gayer for you than me, though."

"You're really fucked up, you know that?"

Jared shrugged and thought about for a moment before he smiled. "Yeah, I guess I am."

They sat looking out over the lake for a few minutes, each lost in their thoughts before Ashton broke their easy silence. "You have more rules for what's gay and what's not gay than anyone I know." Jared shrugged. "I'm serious," Ash insisted. "So, who cares if I'm gay? What difference does it make to you?"

"Because I'm afraid that I am, too."

"Oh, you think so?" Ashton snorted, laughing hard at the idea. "Tell me about it. Do you have any idea how fucked up you made me? Well, I'm tired of it, Jared. I'm gay, at least half gay, and my girlfriend digs it, so fuck you."

"You're more like her little bitch."

"Better hers than yours," Ash said, standing up and facing the group still sitting by the fire. He caught Candy's eye and waved her over. As she approached, he looked down at Jared. "Guess what? Candy's my little bitch, too."

"How so?" the blonde hair man asked, briefly eyeing Ash's half-hard cock before averting his eyes to look out over the lake again.

"She told me that if I came out and announced that I was gay, she would do anything for me." Close enough to hear his words, Candy smiled and nodded.

"Yeah?" Jared asked, looking interested. He started to look at Ash again, but caught himself and kept his eyes on the lake. "Anything, like what?"

"Ever pee on a girl?" Ash asked, motioning for Candy to kneel. She quickly replaced the flicker of surprise in her eyes with a smile on her face as she knelt in front of her boyfriend.

"Dude, that's sick. Have you ever done it?" He looked up at Ash and caught Candy kneeling in the grass. "How long have you been there?"

"Not long," she said with an easy smile before smiling up at her boyfriend. "Do it, baby," she purred. "Make me your nasty girl."

"Open your mouth," Ash instructed, feeling more empowered than ever before in his life. Holding his half-hard cock, he took aim, forced himself to relax, and released a heavy stream of warm pee directly at his kneeling girlfriend's face and mouth. Once he started, he couldn't stop the flow. From the way Candy caressed her chest as his pee streamed down her chest, she didn't want him to stop. He watched her form a dam with her tongue, allowing his strong, steady spray to splash out of her full mouth and pour down her front like a waterfall of piss. He noticed how she leaned into it, welcoming the humiliation of being peed on as if it was something she had wanted all her life. He coated the front of her body, finding the idea more arousing than he had ever considered.

"Bro, that is so sick," Jared gasped, turning and facing the action.

"Now, you do it," Ash told his roommate. When Jared didn't move, Ash urged him to go for it. "I'm serious, do it. She loves it."

"I do," Candy whimpered, still caressing her pee soaked body. "I'll do anything for Ash. Anything he wants."

"This is so fucked up," Jared said, standing, facing the kneeling girl, and still looking uncertain. "Have you always been into piss?"

"Never did it before today," she told him, facing him and caressing his thighs. "Give me."

Jared looked conflicted as he held his prick while staring down at her. It took him a moment to allow himself to let go of his pee. "You know everyone else is watching, right?"

"I don't care," she said, opening her mouth wide for him.

"Fucking freak," Jared said before releasing his strong, steady flow of pee and directing it precisely into her mouth. His heavy flow splashed against her tongue, creating another waterfall of piss down her front as she dutifully remained still until he was done. Jared shivered before release a final little squirt. "I can't believe you just did that."

"Anything," Candy said, smiling up at her boyfriend.

"I love you," Ash replied, dropping to his knees and kissing her. She smelled and tasted like piss and he didn't care as he pressed his body against her wet body.

"You're both freaks," Jared said, picking up the empty beer bottles and heading back to his girlfriend.

"I think we freaked him out," Ash laughed, still holding his girlfriend against him. He pushed a wet strand of hair over her shoulder and out of his face. "How as it?"

"Kinky," she said, moving her hand between them and caressing his cock and balls. "Wrong, gross, and hot-as-hell all at the same time."

"You did say 'anything,'" he reminded her, concerned he had pushed things too far.

"And I meant it," she told him, moving his hand between her legs. As he started rubbing her pussy, she began peeing on his hand. "Like it?"

"I'm not sure," he said, still rubbing her pussy as she peed. "Ask me after we do it again."

"Maybe you should do it," she suggested.

"Maybe so," he said, helping her up and leading her back towards their friends. No one spoke to the pee coated couple, though Sophie smirked at them. Lee shook his head while Amy looked as if she couldn't decide how she felt about they had seen happening near the lake. Grabbing a couple towels and some soap, Ashton led them back to the edge of the lake where they took turns cleaning off each other.

* * * * * * * *

Without asking, they could tell their friends had been talking about them while they had been cleaning up. The sudden silence as they drew closer and the guilty expressions on their faces told the story as plain as the bright sun shining over them. "Too much?" Candy asked the suddenly quiet group who each had found a reason to stare at the dirt between their feet.

Amy was first to brave an answer that sounded more like a question, "Maybe a little?"

"Girlfriend, I'm a pervert, but I've never let someone pee on me," Sophie added.

"Then how do you know you don't like it?" Candy replied with a grin.

"It's demeaning."

"Yeah, it is," Candy sighed with a whimsical smile. "it's also hot, messy, and sort of sexy, too."

Her reply took a moment to sink in. After it did, Sophie's expression changed from disapproval to a big grin. "You're fucked up, you know that? You're the only chick in the world who can make getting peed on sound hot."

Working through the beer, the three couples sat and visited. The more beer they drank, the sillier they became. Jared shared Candy's promise to do anything for Ash and, a couple beers later, the idea came back around again as everyone tried to find her limits. The longer they talked, the clearer it became that their arrangement went both ways until Sophie spelled it out. "It's like you're each other's little sex slave or something."

"I guess so," Ash agreed, taking only a moment to think it through. Looking deep into her eyes, he confirmed his commitment to her in front of everyone. "I really would do anything for you, too."

"Especially if it's gay," Jared added in a sour tone.

"Well, yeah, of course," Ash confirmed, ignoring his tone. "But I would do anything else for her, too. Including, letting her do anything she wants to do."

"Me too, bae," Candy insisted, holding both of his hands and returning his deep, soulful stare. "But you have to really do it, too. It doesn't count if you don't do stuff on your own or make me do stuff, too."

Ash nodded. He had been thinking the same thing, too. Being out of the closet to her and their friends felt empowering. The same with telling her what to do. He didn't feel like a Dom in sort of dominate/submissive play acting. No, he felt empowered to be himself without shame, to explore and experiment. "I want you to pee on me," he blurted out.

"Oh God, more pee play?" Amy groaned.

"You don't have to watch," Ash said, refusing to back away from his request. Seeing Candy's smile told him he was right.

"Let's go down to the lake," Candy offered, standing and pulling Ash to his feet.

"If you're peeing on him, I want to see," Candy said, surprising everyone else.

"Come with," Candy told her, extending a hand to her, too.

When they reached the edge of the lake, Ash sat in the lush grass and looked up at his girlfriend. "How do you want to do this?"

"I don't know, it was your idea," she giggled, straddling his legs.

"Just go for it," he said, caressing her thighs as he opened his mouth to receive her flow.

"This is some jacked-up shit," Sophie giggled, standing alongside them and waiting for the show.

Bending her knees slightly, Candy held open her smooth pussy lips and released her bladder. After a couple beers, she had plenty to offer him and once she began to pee, Ash was surprised by its force and volume as she coated his face and before finding his mouth. She filled his mouth to overflowing and the rest of the warm pee flooded down his chest, stomach and across his cock and balls. Candy wiggled and danced, making sure to pee everywhere on him, from his forehead on down, giggling and laughing the entire time.

"Did you like it?" she asked after squirting out a final little stream.

"It was interesting," he said, caressing his naked body. "Warmer than I thought."

"I know! I thought the same thing!"

"Certainly an acquired taste," he said, spitting off to the side. "Not bad, but different."

"It's pee, baby," she giggled.

"Damn it, now I have to go," Sophie complained.

"Do it," Candy and Ash said together, sharing the same idea as Ash tapped for Candy to step aside at the same time that she was already moving. Candy put her hands on the dark woman's shoulders, steering her to straddle Ash.

"You guys are too much," Sophie laughed, mimicking Candy's stance with bent knees and spreading her pussy lips wide enough that Ash could see a flash of her pink pussy depths. "Take it," Sophie giggled, releasing her stream, too. Like Candy, she made sure to coat Ash from head to crotch with her golden, watery stream, laughing and giggling the entire time while

Candy stood behind her, watching over her shoulder. "Did you love it?" Candy ask him.

"I didn't hate it," he said, leaning forward and licking Sophie clean while his pee coated cock throbbed insistently. Seeing no reason to hold back, he released his own stream, peeing on himself. As soon as Candy noticed, she dropped to her knees between his and Sophie's legs, purposely putting her face in his stream, catching some of his pee in her mouth, and spraying it over him.