Gay for Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking white people," Sophie laughed. "You two are crazy!"

"Yeah, we are," Ash agreed, pulling Candy upwards and kissing her as soon as Sophie had moved away. After their dark-skinned friend left, they moved to the lake and splashed themselves clean. "Do you think this is now a thing for both us?"

"Maybe," Candy said, cupping her hands, scooping up water, and helping to rinse him off. "I don't hate it, but I don't think I need it all the time, either."

"Yeah, me too," he agreed before putting his head under the water. The spring water felt cold as hell, but the sun felt as warm as summer. "Maybe we don't have to like everything."

"Or everything equally," Candy added. Agreeing with her, Ash took her hand and they walked side-by-side back to their friends. This time, none of their friends seemed to care what they had just done.

Sharing a log, Jared and Amy were having an intense conversation. As they talked, Amy rubbed Jared's thigh, reaching farther between his legs until she was caressing his cock and balls, once again making him hard. Amy clearly wanted Jared to do something. "You owe me," she insisted, loud enough for all to hear. "You might like it," she added. "I really want to see it." And, "Just this one time, for me. Please?"

Jared looked hot and bothered as he kept looking up from their conversation with the rest of his friends. As his cock grew harder, his resolve weakened. At first, he insisted, "I can't." That became, "But I don't go that way." Finally, "What if I like it?"

"What if?" Amy asked with a smile.

"You ask," Jared replied, looking defeated. When a big smile appeared on Amy's face, he relaxed a little.

Amy turned her eager smile to Candy. "Would it be okay if boyfriend sucks off your boyfriend?"

"Really?" Candy asked, clearly surprised by the request.

Amy nodded. "He owes him. And me."

Candy looked at Ash, who shrugged. "It's fine by me. A blowjob is a blowjob, right?"

"Do it," Candy told him, nudging him to his feet and following behind him.

"Does everyone have to watch?" Jared groaned, eyeing Lee and Sophie.

"Yes," Amy insisted, positioning Ash in front of her boyfriend.

"Are you going to help?"

"No," she told him. "But I am going to watch you to do it." She did keep a hand on Jared's legs and kept stroking his hard cock.

Ash stroked his swollen cock as he looked down at his friend and roommate. "I'm really close if that matters."

"Of course you are," Jared scowled, eyeing Ash's cock before opening his mouth and experimentally accepting it between his lips.

"Oh baby," Amy immediately purred. "You look so hot doing that."

Jared pulled away to ask, "Do I?"

"Mm, yes. Keep doing it. Get him off," Amy purred some more.

Jared looked up at Ash and gave a final warning before getting back to it. "You better not ever tell anyone."

"Promise," Ash said, putting his hand on the back of Jared's head and guiding his friend's mouth back to work. Jared's mouth felt warm and wet. After so long since his last orgasm, his mouth felt good. Ash didn't try to hold back. Finding a sweet spot where he wasn't choking Jared but was still receiving enough pleasure to grow his need, Ash began slowly rocking back and forth, gently fucking his roommate's mouth. Jared allowed it to happen, keeping his lips wrapped around Ash's cock while occasionally swirling his tongue across the tip. "Almost there," Ash told him, caressing his balls to make it happen faster.

"Do it," Amy told him. "Cum in his mouth."

"Yes!" Ash said, announcing the arrival of his orgasm. "I'm cumming!" He felt his balls draw closer to his body and his ass clenched as he released his creamy seed into Jared's mouth. It felt good, better than he imagined. It felt even better when Candy kissed him as he came. Pulling away, he smiled. "Thanks." From the way Amy was kissing her boyfriend, he doubted Jared even heard him.

"So, that just happened," Lee said as Sophie stroked his cock.

"And got you hard."

"Your hand got me hard," he defensively said.

"Uh-huh," Sophie grinned. "I think you want some of that for yourself."

"No way," he insisted, pawing at her. "You're everything I want."

"Sweet talker," she cooed, kissing him and leaving him hard for all to see.

"What about me?" Jared whined, sporting his own, slightly less impressive hard-on.

"What about you?" Amy asked him, seemingly content with leaving him hard.

While kissing Ashton, Candy stroked his still hard cock. Whispering in his ear, she made a suggestion. Ash blushed and considered her suggestion for a moment before nodding. "Maybe I can help," he offered. "Anyone have some lotion?"

First to guess at why Ashton would ask, Jared's eyes went wide. "For real?" he asked. Ash nodded.

"For real, what?" Amy asked, looking back and forth between them.

"Who wants to see my boyfriend fucked up the ass?" Candy asked, grinning from ear-to-ear.

"Dude, are you serious?" Jared asked again. "You'd let me do that to you?"

Still blushing, Ash nodded as lotion was passed to him. Dropping to his knees, he squirted out a palmful and caressed Jared's hard cock. "You okay with doing this?"

"Yeah, if that's what you want."

"Let me see that," Amy said, reaching for the lotion and pulling Ash in front of her. After squirting a bit of the lotion on her fingertips, she bent her head and began sucking on Ash's still hard cock. Meanwhile, her fingers moved between his legs, beneath his ball sac, and pressed against his puckered asshole. After coating his ass, she slipped one finger inside and then another.

"Damn, don't you ever get soft?" Jared asked him.

"Feels too good," Ash grinned, still blushing as he enjoyed the sensation of having his ass fingered while Amy sucked his cock. When she pulled away, Ash thanked her before straddling Jared's outstretched legs. Reaching behind himself, he grabbed his roommate's well-coated cock and wiggled until it was in the right spot. Slowly, in front of his girlfriend and the rest of their friends, he lowered himself on top of Jared's hard, swollen cock.

"Now that's gay as fuck!" Sophie squealed, clutching herself and rubbing her pussy. Looking at her man, she shoved him. "Go let him suck on your cock."

"Aw fuck," Lee groaned, but he did it anyway. Moving over to the two men already fucking, he straddled their combined legs and offered Ash his hard cock. "Do it," he said.

Opening his mouth wide, Ash accepted the big man's giant-sized cock between his lips as he felt his asshole being filled and stretched by Jared's throbbing prick. Needing to support himself, Ash grabbed Lee's hips, using the big man so he could move up and down the big cock up his ass. Glancing to his right and left, he saw the girls standing and watching. Amy and Sophie stood side-by-side, each of them fingering the other girl as they watched with a wild, crazed look in their eyes. On his other side, Jared was fingering his girlfriend. It wasn't until Candy reached down to finger her pussy that Ash realized Jared's probing fingers weren't inside her pussy, they were inside her ass.

Ash couldn't stop blushing. Every fiber inside him screamed that he was now completely gay despite the thrill he felt seeing what the girls were doing. How could it be otherwise? He was sucking and fucking cock at the same time. He was gay, a complete fag, as queer as they come and deep inside, he loved it. Pulling his mouth away from Lee's big cock, he glanced over his shoulder at Jared. "Cum inside me. Fill me."

"Take it," Jared grunted, reaching around and grabbing at Ash's cock.

"Do it, baby," Sophie gasped. "Take it. Take it all."

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Jared squealed, putting both hands on Ash's hips and pulling the other man down on top of him. He moaned loudly, shivering as his orgasm pumped its way deep inside of Ash's tight asshole. Ash felt every pulse of his orgasm, delighting in every spasm his friend made and wanting more. After he was spent, Jared tried squirming out from beneath him. "Get off," he groaned, too sensitive to let Ash continue.

Ash pulled himself upwards, allowing his roommate's cock to pop free of his used ass. Still trying to suck Lee, he noticed Jared wiggling backward off the log and out from between the tent of legs around him. "Damn, he's tight."

Ash stopped sucking Lee's cock and looked up at the big man. "Give it to me," he said, turning and bracing his hands on the log where Jared had been sitting. "Fuck me, Lee."

"Are you sure?" the big man asked.

"Do it," came the cries of the three women, urging him forward.

With his cock dripping from Ash's drool and Ash's asshole leaking cum from Jared, Lee stepped forward, grabbing his big cock and stopping up the leakage with its massive head. As soon as Ash felt the big man's presence, he pushed himself backward, feeling the difference it girth and wanting it.

"I've never fucked no ass," Lee said, holding still and letting it happen to him. A moment later, he let out a groan. "Fuck, he IS tight!"

"Do it," Sophie told him. "Fuck that ass!"

"Take it," Candy said, moving to the other side of the log and kneeling in front of her boyfriend. She kissed him. "Does it feel good? Do you like?"

"Yes," Ash gasped, feeling split in two by the big dick infiltrating his backside. He forced himself to relax, forced himself to accept the intrusion and thrilled as his pliant asshole continue to slowly open up to the big cock behind him. He felt Lee's big cockhead pop inside of him and froze for a moment before taking in more of it. Once he was convinced he had plenty inside of him, he experimented with rocking back and forth.

"Oh fuck," Lee groaned and Ash felt his cock beginning to throb.

"You like that, bae?" Sophie asked.

"Tight," Lee groaned. "Tight, tight, tight!"

"I'm going to fuck all the cock for you," Candy told Ash, peppering his face with kisses. "And find a cock for you to fuck, too. We're going to be fuck buddies for life!" Ash saw Amy moving behind Candy, dropping to her knees and pressing close to his girlfriend. "Oh-my-God," Candy squealed before telling him what was happening. "She's fingering my ass. She's fucking my ass, too."

Ash pushed himself backward against Lee, taking more and more of the big man deeper inside his colon. The farther he pushed, the better it felt until he felt so full that he thought he might burst. He felt Lee's cock throbbing and it made his cock throb, too. Could he cum from this? Could he cum from having a cock in his ass? He pulled a hand away from the log and jerked at his cock, reaching farther between his legs, he realized he could grab Lee's smooth balls.

"Oh fuck!" Lee suddenly bellowed and he came. Unable to stop himself, he came with deep, forceful bumps against Ash's upturned ass. Deep inside of his butt, Ash felt every spasm and pump of Lee's massive balls as he pumped spurt after spurt deep inside of him.

Ash glanced over his shoulder in time to see the big man stagger backward, pulling away from him and leaving him with an empty sensation. "Damn," he softly swore.

"You okay?" Candy asked, a look of worry instantly trading places with her expression of pleasure and lust.

"Yeah, I'll explain later," Ash said, putting a hand between her legs and fingering her pussy while Amy fingered his girlfriend's ass. With just a bit of teamwork, they not only got her off, but they also made her squirt again. Ash smiled, and before he licked his fingers, he told her, "This is beginning to become a thing with you."

Candy's reply in soft, mewing moans of pleasure rather than words. It would be a long time before she able to speak coherent sentences again, only desperate little words like, "More."

"More?" Amy asked from behind her, sounding delighted and intrigued. She pushed on Candy's back, urging the woman to bend over. "Give me this ass," she said, guiding Candy's hips, urging her to bend over and place her palms on the log in the same way her boyfriend had just done. Once Candy was in position, Amy knelt behind her, burying her face between the pretty woman's upturned ass.

"I want some of that!" Sophie squealed, moving in front of the bent over the woman for deep, soulful kisses. The three men stood dumbfounded, watching as their girlfriends kept Candy as the center of their attention.

"Damn, how many times can she get off?" Lee asked after half an hour of watching Amy and Sophie taking turns finding new ways to get off their friend. Along the way, Candy returned the favor for each of her girlfriends, too.

"Could be a long afternoon," Ash said, sitting across from the girls and enjoying the show. He tugged on his cock, bringing himself back to life with the thrill of watching his girlfriend in the middle of things.

"If my girlfriend turns gay after this, I'm blaming you," Jared joshed, sitting next to Ash on the same log and pulling on his prick, too.

"You realize Sophie doesn't have an off button, right?" Lee asked, grabbing three more beers out of the cooler and bringing them over to the other two men.

"This doesn't get you hard?" Ash asked him, staring directly at the big man's long, fat cock.

Lee shrugged, "Seen it."

"Does this help?" Jared asked, placing his hand on the big man's flaccid cock and balls and giving him a playful squeeze.

"No way," Ash said, as stunned by Jared as anything the girls were doing to each other.

"Jealous?" Jared asked, grinning like a wild man.

"Not at all," Ash laughed. "Go for it, man."

If Lee cared about another man caressing him, it didn't show. Instead, he sipped his beer and watched the girls even as his big prick grew hard again.

"Can I have that?" Candy asked, seeing the big man's cock restored to its glory.

"As long as you're eating my girlfriend," Lee chuckled. "That's always been our rule."

Candy glanced from Lee to Ash. After he nodded his approval, Candy reorganized the girls, insisting that Sophie sit on the log while she knelt doggy style in front of the dark-skinned woman and buried her face between Sophie's legs. After knocking back the rest of his beer, Lee strolled behind her, dropped to his knees, and aimed his cock at her pussy. After a bit of working, he was inside of her, working his hips back and forth in a slow, easy motion. While it looked casual to him, it must have felt incredible to Candy. She began moaning and redoubled her efforts until Sophie was moaning just as much as she was.

"Damn," Lee said as Candy began pushing back against him. "She loves dick, doesn't she?"

"Every bit of it," Ash confirmed, moving to a different log for a better view of the action. Seeing his girlfriend pounding her cute little ass against Lee's body thrilled him on a deep, spiritual level. While watching, he stroked himself openly, happy to see her receiving so much pleasure. He noticed Sophie watching him and smiled.

After another orgasm, Sophie moved off the log. "You get over here," she suggested, pointing to spot she had just left.

Ash sat in front of his girlfriend, offering his cock to her. Candy flashed him a smile before opening her mouth and eagerly devouring his hard cock. Both men lasted a long time before they took turns filling her with another cumshot. Ash blasted off first. While he was kissing his girlfriend, Lee came again and Ash quickly moved to lick her clean. While he was doing it, he found himself wishing he was still hard.

The three of them spent the rest of the evening finding ways to excite and delight each other until the men were too spent to do it anymore. Even the girls found their spirits willing, but their flesh too weak to put up with the thrill of another orgasm. "I didn't think it was possible to feel this way," Candy purred, snuggled next close to her man as the sextet sat around a roaring fire.

In time, each couple made their way into the tent. They snuggled together, holding their partners close and whispered sweet nothings until sleep found each of them. When the morning arrived, they remained naked until it was time to pack up the tent and extinguish the fire. The big cooler was emptied of ice and water and became a storage chest for sleeping bags and blankets as they transferred everything back to their waiting cars in a single trip.

* * * * * * * *

Epilogue #1:

Although they grew up living only forty-five minutes away from each other, Candy had grown up on the north side of town while Ash had grown up on the southside. From the balance of their lives, that distance was the same as living in different states with another state between them. Deeply in love, that distance no longer mattered. They saw each other every day of their spring break and met each other's families.

When they were alone, they would laugh at how confused Candy's family felt meeting Ash and then seeing her going out on dates with other guys in the evenings. Ashton's family felt just as confused by the new rainbow flag he sported on the bumper of his car. Neither tried to explain their actions to their families. Candy put it best when she told Ashton, "I stopped living for my family's approval a long time ago."

* * * * * * * *

Epilogue #2:

The dorms re-opened the day after Easter, with classes resuming on Wednesday. Ash made it back to campus hours before Jared. Walking into the dorm room felt surreal, a bit like coming home and a bit like revisiting his old bedroom. Once inside the room, he stripped naked, already knowing that's how he wanted to greet Jared's return. After their weekend in the woods, Ash still felt uncertain about Jared. Had Jared found his peace with being something other than straight? With time to kill before Jared showed up again, Ash took the time to shave his private parts, making them as smooth as possible in eager anticipation of seeing his friend.

Ash sported a massive hard-on from pent-up need. He hadn't seen Candy on Easter Sunday and she wouldn't be back on campus until that evening. Sitting at his desk, Ash resisted playing with himself as he watched one porn video after another, slowly torturing himself. Hearing the keycard unlatching the lock on the door startled him. He made it a point to remain precisely as he had been for the last two hours, naked, hard, and watching porn.

"What's up, faggot?" Jared asked, tossing out the slur as if it was nothing.

"Me," Ash said, choosing to laugh away the insult instead of taking offense at it. He spun around in his chair, allowing Jared to see him naked and hard as hell.

"Damn, that looks good," Jared smiled, eyeing Ash's cock like a dog being teased with a treat just out of reach. After dumping two big bags of clean clothes on the floor, he made a beeline towards his roommate. Dropping to his knees, Jared brushed Ash's hands away from his cock, opened his mouth, and gave Ash a long, slow suck before pulling away and smiling up at him. "This okay?"

"It's sort of gay," Ash smirked.

"What about this?" Jared asked, returning his eager mouth to Ash's cock and sucking him with a purpose. As he sucked, he wiggled out of his clothes, only removing his mouth from Ash's cock long enough to pull off his t-shirt. Naked and excited, he went back to work on sucking Ash, playing with the other man's smooth balls before worming a finger up his ass.

The long hours spent edging combined with the intensity of Jared's insistent blowjob quickly became too much for Ash. His moans came from more than the pleasure of Jared's mouth. His deep-throated, passionate moans were fueled by the thrill of having Jared between his legs, welcoming his orgasm. As soon as he caught his breath, he smiled at his roommate and said, "My turn."

For the final weeks that remained of the school year, Jared and Ash could have easily been mistaken for gay lovers. Jared's duality remained a closely held secret, celebrated most nights in the privacy of their room.