Gay for Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've done stuff."

Jared wiggled his ass and Ash caressed his butt without thinking about it, at least not at first. He reached farther between Jared's legs and felt how his cock had grown hard again. It wasn't until he leaned over and planted a kiss on Jared's upturned ass that Ash realized what he was doing. "Turn around," he quickly said, hands on Jared's hips, urging him to turn around. When he did, Ash quickly engulfed his hard cock in his mouth and started sucking.

"Damn that feels good," Jared said, rocking back and forth ever so slightly and fucking Ash's mouth. "You like it, don't you? Do you like having a big, hard cock in your mouth?"

Ash pulled away to gasp a single word reply that felt more like an open confession, "Yes!" He went right back to what he was doing.

"Suck my balls," Jared said, pulling his cock from his mouth and present his furry ball sac. "I want to tea bag you."

"What's that even mean?" Ash asked between licks of his friend's furry balls.

"A chick lays on her back with her mouth open and you dip your balls into her mouth like a tea bag, I guess."

"Do it," Ash said, sliding off his chair to his knees, tossing his head back and opening his mouth. Laughing, Jared straddled him until he could dip his both his big balls inside Ash's open mouth.

"I think it's different if you're laying down."

"Wonder why?" Ash asked, laying down on his back. He pulled on his hard cock a few times as Jared climbed into bed with him. They had to work out how Jared need to straddle Ash's head before they were in the right position. When Jared lowered himself down, Ash once more accepted his balls inside his open mouth while looking up. His vision was filled with Jared's long, hard cock jutting upwards and he understood why it was different doing it on the bed. He tried to explain. "Just let me do it to you."

"Nah, that's too gay."

"Fuck you," Ash said, pushing his friend off of him. "Like everything else we do isn't gay as fuck. Do it or I'll never give you another blowjob."

Jared must have seen the fire in Ash's eyes and decided not to test it. "Okay, but then I want to try something else, too. Something Amy does to me that's cool." They bounced around on the narrow bed until their positions were reversed.

Kneeling over Jared, Ash leaned over to watch as he lowered his balls into Jared's open, waiting mouth. He barely noticed how Jared cupped his ass while he shoved both balls into the other man's mouth. He straightened so Jared would have the same view he had had moments ago of his hard cock throbbing. Ash pulled his balls out of friend's mouth and rubbed his cock against Jared's face, trying to see if Jared wanted to suck it.

"Cut it out, you homo," Jared said, pushing Ash aside. Kneeling side-by-side on Ash's bed, Jared got a funny look on his face. "You want me to try doing that thing to you that Amy does to me?"

"Does it involve getting me off?"

"It can," Jared grinned, grabbing the lotion off the desk. After squirting some on Ash's cock, he started stroking him while working the pump bottle with his other hand. "Now remember, this is something Amy does to me and it feels really gay, but it can't really be gay if she does it, right?" Jared told Ash to turn around, facing away from him.

"What are you going to do?" Ash asked, looking over his shoulder.

"I'm going to finger your ass while I jerk you off."

"No way!" Ash said, instantly turning back around.

"I'm serious, she does it to me all the time and it feels great."

"If you like it so much, do it to yourself."

Jared's answer surprised him. "Yeah, okay. But you do it, too." Grabbing his hard cock in one hand, he reached far between his legs with his other hand, too far to be touching his balls. "Come on, man, just do it. You've never explored back there?"

"N-no," Ash said, startled that his friend was doing it. "She really does this to you?"

"Usually when she's going down on me. Sometimes, she'll do it when we're fucking, too, like if I'm taking a really long time to get off."

Ash put some lotion on his other hand, reached behind his back, and experimented with touching his asshole. Jared was right, it did feel good.

"It's almost like fingering a chick, isn't it?"

"Yeah, except I can feel it, too," Ash said, studying the sensations of dipping his slippery finger inside his ass and how it made his cock jump around to do it.

"The deeper you go, the better it feels." Jared moved his hand from between his legs, reached behind himself, and took his own advice. When Ashton experimented with pushing his finger deeper, he moaned with delight. "I know, right? Now let me do it to you."

"I don't know," Ash said, unsure about the idea. Something felt wrong about Jared's eagerness to finger his ass.

"Come on, I'm serious," Jared said, grabbing Ash's cock in his slippery hand. "I know I don't blow you or anything, but let me do this, okay?" He brushed Ash's other hand away and wiggled his slippery finger against Ash's asshole. "See? Doesn't that feel better?"

"Yeah," Ash admitted, it felt like a hundred times better having Jared doing both parts. "You think this is how it feels to get fucked?"

"Fucked up the ass," Jared laughed, moving close behind his roommate for a better angle.

"Amy really does this to you?"

"Like I said, mostly when she's going down on me." Jared moved closer, pressing his slick dick against Ashton's side. "Can I try two fingers?"

"I don't know," Ash said, worried that it might hurt.

"Just let me do it," Jared insisted, still caressing Ash's asshole. "Just relax. I bet it'll feel really good."

Ash allowed it and the second finger up his butt did feel better. He felt his asshole stretching a bit but in a good way. Everything Jared did back there made the hand he used on Ash's cock feel even better.

"Wait until you get off, then it's going to feel really," Jared promised. It didn't take long before Ash made that discovery.

As soon as he got used to the sensation happening behind him, Ash couldn't hold back any longer. In his mind, he thought about Candy getting fucked and that's what really pushed him over the edge. Moaning, he came, shooting his load of cum across his bedsheets while Jared kept fingering his asshole. With every pulse of his orgasm, his asshole tried to contract around Jared's fingers, met the resistance of being filled, and it fueled him to cum harder and harder. Panting, he finally pulled away from his friend and stared at him.

"That was intense!"

"No kidding! Now do me!" Jared said, offering Ash his cock, balls, and ass.

* * * * * * * *

Standing away from the group and keeping their voices low, Jared had said it didn't bother him to see Amy messing around with Lee before making a crack about how jealous Ash must have been watching Candy sucking dick. "Bet you wished you were doing the sucking."

Ash shrugged away the taunt, sensing the tension between them. He understood Jared's fear. Jared had so many rules about what was or wasn't gay while doing stuff nearly anyone else would call gay. Feeling like he needed to even the score with Jared, Ash made a confession to him. "Candy and I have an open relationship."

"Meaning?" Jared asked with the hint of a smile already beginning to show on his lips.

"Meaning she fucks whoever she wants."

"With your permission?"

"Pretty much," Ash replied, unsure how to explain their agreement any better.

"Do you get to watch her do it?"

"No, she does it on her own and tells me about it later. Some of those nights when I'm like extra horny, those were probably nights when she was fucking one of her friends."

"And you knew about it?" he asked, eyebrows raised, looking surprised. Ashton nodded and Jared starting laughing. "So, in a way, I have your girlfriend to thank for all those blowjobs?"

Nodding and laughing, Ash asked him to keep it down, afraid everyone else could hear him, especially aware of how Candy was looking at the two of them with a smirk on her face.

"That's hot as fuck," Jared said in a softer volume as Sophie wandered over to the guys, her eyes were on their hard cocks.

"Does it hurt?" she asked as they both smiled at her. "You know, being hard like that for so long."

"It's more like an ache," Jared explained. "But a good ache."

"Yeah, that makes sense. Sort of like how my nipples feel when Lee forgets about them."

"Maybe," Ash agreed, though he had no way of knowing for sure. "Does it bother you seeing our girlfriends hanging all over your guy?"

"Nah," Sophie said, dismissing it as nothing. "I'm much more interested in what you did."

"I only kissed my girlfriend," Ash said, feeling his face heating up as he began to blush again.

"Uh-huh," Sophie said, smirking. "You did more than that and you know it. You bi?"

"Are you?" Jared blurted out, saving his friend from answering the awkward question.

"Bi as shit," Sophie said with a big grin. "I love pussy as much as I love dick."

The two men exchanged a look, both of them shocked by the casual confession from the pretty, dark-skinned girl. "Does Lee know?" Jared asked.

"Hell, Lee loves when I bring a girl home to feed to his monster." Sophie laughed at their surprise. "We tell her she has to eat me before he'll fuck her with it. Unless she's afraid of it. Then we tell her she better eat me or else he WILL fuck her." As they shared a big laugh, Sophie kept checking out their hard-ons until she took it a bit farther.

Standing in front of them, she began fondling their balls. Ash assumed she was exploring the smoothness of them both being shaved and maybe that's all she meant to do, but then she started stroking them, too. "Careful, that thing is on a hair trigger," Jared warned her with a big, happy smile.

"Good, that's why I came to get the two of you." Turning around, she grabbed both guys by their dicks and led them back to the firepit as if their hard pricks were leashes. "Look what I found!" She led them to the longest log where Amy and Candy sat side-by-side before sitting on the end nearest Candy.

"Now here's the game," Amy announced as the guys automatically stood in front of their girlfriends. "We've decided to let you guys get off." All three men cheered the news. "But here's the catch, whichever guy comes first, his girlfriend gets to choose who she sleeps with tonight. Deal?"

"Hell yeah!" Lee said, immediately eyeing Candy. "Can we trade places so they can see what they'll get?"

"I think we've all seen enough," Sophie told him. "On your marks, get ready, GO!"

Standing in a line, the three men reached for their aching, swollen members and began tugging on them furiously in whatever way felt best. They eyed each other from time to time, though mostly they kept their eyes on the three girls watching and laughing.

"Ready ladies?" Amy asked shortly after the guys had begun. There were confused glances from the guys who never slowed down pulling on their excited cocks, not even when Amy began a new countdown. "One, two, THREE!"

Reaching behind themselves, all three women pulled out red Solo plastic cups filled with ice water and dumped it directly on their boyfriends' hard cocks.

"Hey!" Jared squealed, jumping away.

"Fuck!" Lee yelled, pulling away from the icy mood buster.

Ashton added his own "Fuck!" as he did the same before adding a new cry, "Keep going!"

Despite the effects of the ice water, all three men right back to it. That's when the girls added another wrinkle to the game, starting with Sophie looking up at her man. "Hurry up, baby. If you win, I want to fuck Jared. Amy says he's real good."

"Hey!" Lee protested.

"I want to do Ashton," Amy giggled. "Then I will have done all three of them."

"You would," Jared groaned, seeming bothered by the thought.

"You know who I'm going to pick," Candy told her man. Her answer shocked and surprised him. "Jared so I can learn all your dirty little secrets."

"Wait," Ashton said, slowing down his caresses. "It's whoever gets off first, right?"

"That's right," Amy sang. "Then his girlfriend chooses."

Ashton stopped touching himself. "I don't know, guys, I guess that cold water really took something out of me. I'm good."

Jared and Lee shot him a confused look before realizing what he was doing. "You know something?" Lee said, letting go of his swollen, throbbing cock. "I guess I'm going to lose, too."

Jared looked down at Amy and shrugged. "Yeah baby, sorry. That water really took off my edge."

"You bastards!" Sophie cried, realizing what had just happened. "Just when it was getting good, too."

"Fine, then whoever gets off last?" Amy suggested.

"I don't know," Jared said, looking at the other two men. "I'm not feeling the urge, are you?"

"I'm with you," Lee said, even though his massive price throbbed madly. "I guess I can keep living like this for a while longer."

"Same here," Ashton laughed, enjoying the comradery of his partners in crime.

"Well fuck," Candy cursed. "And I was really enjoying the show. What if we didn't swap tonight? What if you just get off for us?"

"What if you get naked?" Jared bargained.

"Will topless do?" Amy asked, pulling off her tank top and exposing breasts they had already seen, appreciated, and were ready to appreciate seeing again.

"Good enough for me," was the general consensus of the men and after the other two women stripped off their tops, all three men lined back up again, eagerly tugging and pulling on their hard-ons. After hours of being naked and hard without relief, all three of the men ached for relief. None showed a bit of shame about stroking their hard cocks in front of their eager-eyed audiences.

"Fuck, this is so hot," Sophie purred, reaching up and cupping her boyfriend's boys.

"Go for it, babe," Amy said, cupping and caressing her bare breasts.

"Do it," Candy purred for Ashton, touching her tits once before he groaned and came first, shooting his load in a long arc that landed between them. Darting out one hand, Candy caught a bit of it and lapped it off her hand. Moments later, Lee groaned and released his load, followed immediately by Jared doing the same thing. "Now get hard again so we can fuck." From the wild look in the eyes of the other women and their eager nods, the other two felt the same way.

Pulling her man close, Amy nursed on Jared's cock. He shivered and squirmed. "Too soon, baby. Give me a couple minutes."

"Fuck," she complained, releasing his spent prick. "Hurry up, because I'm horny as hell."

* * * * * * * *

Had things not gotten more intense with Jared in such an odd way, Ashton might have noticed how close he was coming to losing Candy to Dave. As her dates with him became more frequent, so did the time Ash spent with Jared. Instead of noticing, Ash got off hearing about her exploits with the other man.

"He's a such a beast in bed," she gushed as Ashton undressed her in his dorm room for a bit of afternoon fun. He caressed her pussy, enjoying how wet she felt and they hadn't even started doing anything.

"How so?" he asked, laying her down on his bed and sliding between her legs, filling her with his needful cock. He wouldn't last. He wouldn't even try to last. He would get off and keep fucking her, pretty much like every time they were together, but he still wanted to hear her story.

"He just wants to do it all day and all night if he can," she sighed, squirming beneath him. He felt her fingers slipping between their conjoined bodies as she rubbed her clit. "It's so crazy. It's like he doesn't want to see me unless we can have at least three or four hours together uninterrupted."

"Does he fuck you the entire time?"

"Oh God, we fuck so much," she whimpered and he felt her first orgasm happen around his cock.

"Does he have a big one?"

"Really big," she smiled.

Rather than feel intimidated by Dave's bigger cock, Ashton felt turned on thinking about her being filled with it. He came and kept fucking her. "Does he do this?"

"No," she said, looking a bit disappointed. "That's one thing he doesn't do, but he has really great stamina. He fucks forever until he's ready to cum. It's really hard for me to get him off if he doesn't want to cum yet."

"Is that good?"

"It's different," she said, pausing to kiss him. "But I miss doing it like this. After he gets off, he always has to rest before we can fuck again."

"Have you tried sucking him afterward?"

She shook her head. "He hates when I do that. I tried it one time and he made me go brush my teeth before he would kiss me again."

"Why? Doesn't he go down on you?"

"Sometimes," she said. "But he hates when I suck him after fucking because there might still be cum on my tongue or something."

"Weird."

"Yeah," she said, kissing him again.

"So what do you do after he gets off? Do you just wait for him to get hard again?"

Candy looked pensive for a moment. She gave him another kiss before saying, "No, he like does stuff to me. Talks dirty to me. Makes me do stuff, too." She kissed him again, deeper this time.

"Like, what kind of stuff?" Ash asked, feeling his excitement growing. His instinct told him this would be hot.

"Nasty stuff," she said, biting her lip. "Like making me play with myself for him."

"That's not very nasty."

"It's the stuff he says while I do it and how he watches me," she said, needing another kiss. "He makes me feel like a slut and it's sort of sexy." Sensing her story would get even better, Ashton picked up the pace of his fucking. "He wants me to keep having orgasms. He tells me to . . . it's just nasty."

"Tell me," Ash insisted.

"It's stupid," she said, searching his eyes for permission that she must have found. "He'll like tell me how to do it. Like, 'Finger it, babe. Show it to me. Let me see how excited you are. Spank that pussy.'"

"Spank that pussy?"

"You know, like pat it," she said, a bit of a smile on her face.

"What else? Tell me?" Ashton insisted, feeling his excitement building.

"He's really graphic, that's what makes it so nasty." Her eyes fluttered as she thought about it and Ash felt her quiver around his cock as she repeated Dave's words. "Spread those lips. Let me see you fingerfuck yourself. Fuck that pussy." She snaked her hand between them again, furious rubbing her pussy as she talked. "And he'll make me tell him what I want, like, 'Tell me how much you want to fuck. Tell me how much you want my big dick in your pussy.'"

"And you do it?"

She nodded.

"And you like doing it, don't you?" he asked.

"So much," she gasped. "I love it!" When he felt her orgasm squeezing around his cock, Ashton released his second orgasm of the afternoon, too. He was so deep into the thrill of his orgasm that he barely registered how she had said the word 'love' in regards to another man. He didn't notice. He didn't care. All that matter to him at the moment was the sensation of her pussy clamping down around his throbbing member and his orgasm filling her for a second time. They kissed deeply afterward, followed by her saying to him, "God, I love you."

"And I love you," he said, rolling to his side rather than rest on top of her heaving body. On a whim, he added, "It's okay if you want to go down on me. I'll still kiss you afterward."

"Oh yeah!" she said as if she appreciated the reminder. Though he was too spent to get immediately hard again, her eager mouth still felt good licking, sucking, and lapping up the combination of their lovemaking. She kissed him deeply. "Mm, I miss doing that."

"So tell me more about Dave," he said as they sat on his bed, backs leaning against the wall.

"So if we just did it, I mean me and him, the first thing I would have to do is go the bathroom and clean up. But then, as soon as I come back, that's when he starts in with the 'play with yourself' stuff."

1...56789...16