Gay-only-for-you

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, right? Wonder who put those there, hm?" She murmured, tilting her head and winking.

I got to my knees, it was quite dark, so I couldn't see much, but what I could see - it looked like her sweet tiny hole was now more puffed-up, rim slightly swollen...

"It's a bit stretched and swollen... Does it hurt?"

"Not that much, just a bit sore..." she whispered, her forehead pressed to the surface of the crate.

"Want me to kiss it and make it better?" I muttered brushing her ass cheeks with the tips of my fingers.

"Do you want to?" she asked with a hushed voice.

"Do you really need to ask at all? It's my little treasure hidden between these perfect round globes, I want to taste you, kiss you, make you smile..."

"Then do it..." She didn't need to encourage me more. I started with open-mouthed kisses over her buttocks, slightly nipped on it and finally gently licked her puffed rim, giving it extra-gentle pecks, massaging it in circles with my tongue.

"Do you mind if I jerk off, baby?"

She nodded, her cheeks pink. So, I unzipped my pants and my cock sprang free. I started pulling on it while fucking her puffed rosebud with my tongue as deep as I could. She was panting, and her hips were again making strange thrusts rubbing on the side of a crate.

"Can I put my fingers into this heavenly place? I promise, I will be gentle..."

"Yes..."

I licked my fingers and slid them into her hole, making her moan and whimper. I was jerking myself like crazy, and finger-fucking her at the same time. I could tell she liked it more when I was massaging the lower part of her rectum, so I started to massage there with more force, imagining she probably could feel it in her vagina, so that's why she reacted more. At the moment, I thought that was the reason. I didn't know the truth back then.

She was shivering. Her whole body was shaking slightly. Her hips twitching forward. And then I felt it again. Her muscles clenched around my fingers, and she cried out with whimpering sounds.

It pushed me over the edge and I came too, shaking and spilling in a series of dizzying pulses, some of it fell on her calves.

"Oh fuck, baby... I'm sorry, I got my jizz on your legs..."

She didn't move. She was gasping and panting. I zipped my fly and stood up, kissing her ass one last time, then I bent over her, to whisper in her ear: "You taste so good, so clean...I could lick you the whole day, my princess..."

She laughed, but didn't move, still bent over the crate. "Could you bring my purse from the reception desk, please?" she asked, I could sense she was feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Okay, baby, whatever you wish."

I kissed her temple and left. When I got to the reception desk, luckily Monica and Maria were busy with the hotel guests, so I took the purse and went back.

I found her sitting in a quite weird position on one of the bags of linen. She was bent forward, it looked like she had cramps in her stomach. She smiled awkwardly.

"Skyler, could you... leave me here alone, I need to... Compose myself."

I kneeled in front of her. "Is everything okay, baby? Are you in pain?" She saw my worried face, and shook her head. "No, Skyler, I'm just a mess, I need a minute, okay?"

"You need to tell me. I don't want you to suffer in any way, okay?"

She looked in my eyes and blinked. Were her eyes a bit teary?

"You are sweet, Skyler, thank you, just one minute, will do the trick, okay? I will join you soon?"

"Do you want me to wait for you near the door?"

"No, go to the monitoring center. We will meet at lunch, okay?"

I frowned, but nodded. "Okay, River. If you say so." I leaned and kissed her.

After that, I went back to my workplace.

I could see her about five minutes later heading toward the reception desk, Maria and Monica glancing at her.

Unfortunately, during lunch, Monica joined us, and we had to endure her stupid remarks and jokes. The other cloud on the horizon was Ron, who was circling tables and glowering at us with a gloomy face.

"Ouch. Ron is suffering. Poor idiot." Monica chuckled. Now I glowered at her. It was awkward that she was so glad about the man being evidently upset.

"Is that necessary? I don't know him, but hey, we've all been there." I murmured.

"Oh, sure? You've been there? Pining over some girl? Unrequited love? I don't believe you."

"Actually, It happened to me once. But it was a bit different. I fell in love with a boy."

The silence was really awkward. River went stiff.

"What...what do you mean?" Monica asked.

"I was in preschool then," I said. Monica laughed and rolled her eyes, but River was still silent.

I continued, "One day, I noticed a beautiful Asian girl. She was new, a year younger than me. Exquisite beauty! I was following her like a sad puppy for about two weeks. I tried to talk to her at the playground every chance I got. It was the only time I could approach her. One time I gave her a flower and then the girl said to me: 'Why are you giving me that? I'm a boy'... And my world was crushed! I was so disappointed!"

River was staring at her plate. Monica shook her head. "That doesn't count! You are not into boys so technically, you have never been rejected. It only really counts if it's a girl! You would never really fall for a boy, if you knew, would you?" She laughed even more.

"I wouldn't, you're right. But in a way it was tragic. I felt cheated. It was an awful feeling. I cried like a baby... which I was, actually." I chuckled, and then Monica said:

"Look! River is jealous of that boy! Hey, girl, stop looking so upset! It was a long time ago and Skyler fell head over heels for you! I can tell!"

River forced a smile on her face. "Nah, I was just thinking about one of my past loves. I told them one of my secrets, and they ran away."

"Oh, was it like a dirty secret?" Monica quickly got interested.

"No... Just a simple one, simple fact about me."

River stood up and said with a pale face: "I need to go to the bathroom. Please, go ahead, finish your meal, I'll see you at the reception desk."

"Baby, everything is okay?" I asked, frowning.

"Yes." And she was gone.

I looked at Monica, but she also seemed surprised. "River's probably on her period. Don't worry, it will pass." She shrugged.

She was right, as for the rest of the day, River's mood improved.

She was smiling at me when I was walking through the corridor, and when she was at the end of her shift, and was about to go to her classes at UCLA, I went out to walk her to her car. In the sunshine, she looked so stunning, and radiant.

I leaned and kissed her, and she kissed me back so passionately that I forgot about any potential trouble that could be lurking in the shadows.

But... that was not the case.

For the entire week, till Friday, we were very happy.

Every day, we'd go to the storage room, where I'd lick her pretty hole, and she'd come hard every time with my tongue fucking her. We were eating lunch together, and then she was going to her classes. When she worked on the second shift, I would come and pick her up to take her home to her grandma's house. We were kissing like crazy again, just waiting for Friday...

And Friday came.

It was the company "picnic" or whatever it was called. At the backside of the hotel, there was a pool that the workers could use if they wanted. Next to it, the hotel management set tables and grills for the employees to socialize a little. It was just a tradition.

I was already so emotionally invested in River that I really couldn't think about anything except her. We were dancing on the small floor. I was holding her close to my chest, whispering words in her ear, words of my admiration and endearments.

She rested her head on my shoulder and whispered.

"It's so wonderful in your arms, Skyler... I wish it could be like this forever..."

"It can be like this forever, my love..." I whispered, kissing her temple. "I adore you, I'm aware we barely know each other, it must sound crazy, but I already feel like I want to be with you forever! You are so special, so important to me...."

She made a muffled sound that was almost like a quiet cry.

"Do you, really?" she asked.

I cupped her face. "Yes, my sweet treasure. I'm already going crazy, imagining us in a house with a white picket fence with a bunch of beautiful kids with black hair and your gorgeous golden and green eyes!"

She made a strange, almost choked sound.

"Come with me..." she said with such a pale face, that I didn't protest.

She took my hand, and we went to the beach that was adjacent to the hotel.

At that time, there were no people, only water, shining under the moonlight. Calm and vast.

"Tell me you like me, Skyler," she said, placing her hands over my shoulder.

"I... I know that it's weirdly early to say... but I feel more than that, River!"

She closed her eyes.

"God, it feels so good to hear that..."

"And I will be repeating it over and over to you, while we make love this weekend, my princess."

"Will you...?" she asked in a shaking voice.

"Yes! I will... I'm gonna make love with you the proper way this time..."

She snapped her eyes open.

"Is there a proper way? You must surely mean in the pussy?"

"No! I don't consider it the only proper way. Proper can be in your sweet rosebud, but... from the front. I want to see you, kiss you, to be sober, not drunk like crazy and miss out on your... wonderful body in my arms..."

She cried out a bit, squeezing my arms. "God, Skyler, I wish it could be true... that you could make love with me that way..."

"Why can't I? Is it not something you want, princess...?"

"Oh, I want it! I want it so badly...!"

She rested her head on my chest. I kissed the top of her hair with this strawberry, sweet scent.

"So what's the problem, River? We can make it happen."

I cupped her face and kissed her red, full lips gently.

"You are so perfect, so perfect...for me... Everything about you screams for me..."

"I'm a man."

I blinked. "What?"

She clenched her jaw and stepped back. "You heard me, Skyler. I'm a man."

"What?" I repeated stupidly, my eyes wide open.

She frowned. "Are you hearing impaired? I told you my secret. I'm a man, Skyler."

Now, I stepped back. "Is this a joke? What are you talking about, River?"

She winced, her face suddenly cold and distant.

"I'm serious. I'm a man. I have a dick. You don't know that because you just didn't pay attention... so focused on my hole, and I was fucking shooting my jizz in my pants when you were tongue-fucking me the whole week..." she said with a painful grimace.

"What... what...." I mumbled, with my mouth opening and closing.

"YES!" River's whole body was now tensed as a string ready to snap.

"You put your dick in me on Saturday, and you didn't know you were fucking a man! I have a dick! Do you understand?"

Her face looked now like she was in such a strong pain that her skin became grayish.

I was just standing there, repeating hopelessly: "What?"

She pressed her hands to her face, visibly trembling. "Are you stupid or what?"

And then she showed me. She pulled her skirt down and there it was. In the neatly trimmed nest of hair. Pink, flaccid dick. Quite normal, not too big, not too small. A guy's dick. Plain and simple.

"Yes. I was rubbing my dick over your silk linen and I exploded like a fucking bomb when you were rutting into me on the mattress with your fucking perfect, thick dick. And you were oblivious, you were fucking a man with a prostate. I could see you were surprised as I orgasmed, without you touching my... clit. You didn't think it was strange? And I'm not even a transgender woman! No hormones! Nothing of the sort. Just a man! A guy with fucking laser-removed-face-hair!"

I saw the resentment on her(?) face. She was shivering, tears streaming down, lips trembling. And she was so angry, so angry. I've never seen somebody so angered.

"Yes... Take it, Skyler. You're not the first person I told, you know? But you are the first I told... and fucked with. Nobody went that far with me."

I was paralyzed. I watched in shock the tears falling down on... HIS face.

On the boy's face. Boy. The boy. The FUCKING BOY.

"I'm sorry, I guess... But also I'm not sorry at all."

She... He tilted his head, tears continuously streaming down, one by one. It looked so tragic and so unreal. I couldn't grasp it.

"I had been trying to be fucking fair! Over and over! I told them I was a crossdresser! I live as a woman, but I'm a man. Just a man. It's how I like it. Do I need a fucking label?" He pursed his lips, rubbing his wet cheeks.

I was silent, too shaken to say anything.

"I've tried to be honest, every time. I didn't wanna be a jackass. I didn't wanna lie! But they kept rejecting me! I'm almost twenty, three months shy. And I still was a fucking virgin... I guess I could just go on Grindr and find myself a man to fuck. But it's not what I wanted. I wanted... orchids and Raffaellos! I wanted to hear that I mattered! That my hole was like heaven's gate! And that I was a queen or a princess! I wanted to be held and kissed! Not some fucking anonymous sex! So, I lied to you because I... just wanted you. Fucking perfection! So handsome, so beautiful, I could not believe you were not taken! And you... wanted me? You said all the right things! You even loved my flat chest, for fuck's sake, it seemed so impossible! And you loved asses on the top of that, you didn't care for pussies. You wanted to lick me, you cherished me... you cared.... You looked at me like I was a precious, fucking goddess! And I just could not stop, horrified by the moment when I would have to tell you I have a dick. And that I fucking love having a dick."

He was crying now hysterically, tears almost pouring, and then fell on his knees, covering his face.

At first, I wanted to hug him, to hold him... but I couldn't. Not now.

"I..." I muttered and turned away. Just... turned away, even though I could almost hear his heart breaking into pieces.

And then I ... ran away. I could not hear it anymore. I... just couldn't take it.

I was in such a state of shock. Nobody would believe what I felt. They could never understand.

I ran all the way to my home.

And then I drank. And drank, and drank...

Luckily, it was Saturday. I woke up laying in my bed, my vomit all over the place. For the rest of the day, I was lazily sprawled on the couch with the photo of Andreja Pejić in my hand, looking at it with a blank stare.

I knew I was screwed. I knew, I could never... be saved again. I was ruined forever, just wanted to savor the moment, feeling sick and confused.

I laid like that for... two days, ignoring the tones of messages on my cell phone. Sometimes only glancing at it. It was from River.

"I'm sorry I snapped like that. I'm sorry for the stupid anger. But I just...couldn't hide it anymore..."

He wrote. HE, fucking he. I still couldn't believe the truth about River. I saw his dick. Maybe if River was transgender, I would feel more at ease. No, he was just a man with a crossdresser kink. A fucking normal man with a penis and balls.

I fell in love with a man.

AGAIN. Was it becoming a pattern?

And then came Monday. Monday ALWAYS came, whether you wanted it or not. FUCKING MONDAY. I was not in a hurry to get to the hotel. I called my uncle and told him I wanted the day off.

I went to a beach. Spent all day there. Just walking, strolling. Looking at the sky. Looking at the sea and stupid seagulls.

I heard my cell phone vibrating, but I didn't care. After walking on the beach all day I was definitely more tanned and a bit more calm.

In the evening I finally checked my messages. River sent 10 of them:

"I'm really sorry. I was so angry. I felt you were gonna reject me, so I just didn't care..."

And another:

"I'm sorry I lied. I'm... fucking sorry... Forgive me Skyler... I've never wanted to hurt you like that."

And another(this one pathetic and desperate):

"Can we just be friends after it ends?"

And another:

"I tried to fight it, you know? But there was like a magnet in you. Tried to push you away, but could not..."

And so on, and so on... I went to bed, and couldn't really wrap my head around that.

The next day was Tuesday (obviously). I went to work as usual, at eight. I marched through the lobby and went straight to the monitoring center. I didn't look at her (him?), feeling confused. I was totally being a dick, but I was still like a jelly inside, trembling and erratic. Trying to figure myself out, get a new concept of my life. Couldn't grasp it. I just went there to do my job.

I knew I needed more time to think. Really, really think. I mean some seriously deep thinking. I went to lunch alone, ignoring all messages and inquiries about my mood.

I could not... look at him. The boy that lied to me. The boy... I fell in love with. I needed to breathe. I needed space.

The next three days went by in a similar manner. Me ignoring him completely. Me acknowledging River was a HE. Me lying in bed, wanting him, more than I have ever desired a woman before. Me jerking off, thinking about HIM.

I was slowly getting accustomed to thinking about HIM, instead of her. Did it really make a difference? Did it REALLY matter? Still, I... felt so happy holding him in my arms. I was really, really happy!

And then it happened.

On Friday, I was mindlessly watching live camera footage. I saw River going to the bathroom. He was stopped by... Ron. Yes, 'the waiter,' Ron. The one hopelessly in love with River.

I frowned. The fucker.

Ron was speaking to River, his face upset and kind of crazy. I leaned closer, fixating my eyes on the small, fragile posture of the person... I loved.

Suddenly, the creep grabbed River by his hand and... yanked River toward his chest. And then... I couldn't believe my own eyes! He opened the door to storage and dragged River there! My girl...my boyfriend was fighting with him, but he was just too small.

I jumped up and stormed out of the room. I have NEVER ever run that fast!

I sprinted there in five seconds. And I charged him like a raging bull, there was no stopping me, not with my 220 pounds.

I yanked him to the wall, his head made a loud thump, a bit of plaster fell to the ground, Ron followed. And I started to hit him. Like really... hit him. My hands became bloody in seconds...

I could only feel River's hands pulling on my neck, but there was no way he could stop me, he wasn't built like me, like a fucking gladiator. So, he did the only thing that could stop me. He moved his head between me and my target and... kissed me.

I immediately stopped. Our lips just melted together, over the panting body of a half-conscious Ron. I forgot about everything, only the taste, and the feeling of sweet River's mouth on mine.

God, it was so good.

And then he stepped away, his eyes full of pain.

I looked down, Ron's face was red, just one big red mess. I heard screams in the corridor. People started to gather in storage screaming something, pointing at me with fear in their eyes. I smirked grimly.

Marc stormed inside with two guards, Jose and Robert.

"What's going on here!?"

"That fucking rapist attempted to rape my girlfriend! You can see it on camera record!"

I could see River in the periphery of my eyesight, looking at me in shock. Did he think that we broke up? (Did he?!) We've actually never said the exact words.

Marc took his cell phone and called the police. Monica and Maria marched in and hugged River, asking what' was going on, but Marc separated them and quickly ordered:

"Jose, take River and Skyler to the laundry room. Robert, please stay with Ron."

All three of us headed toward the laundry with gloomy faces. Once inside, Marc asked:

1...345678