Gay-only-for-you

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have never seen anyone with bigger eyes than hers.

"Skyler..." her voice was shaky. "It's a little premature... Yesterday we weren't even..."

"I know what I feel. I have never ever felt anything like this before. I know it's a bit crazy. 'A bit' being an understatement. Don't give me your answer now. I will wait as long as you want me to wait, even years, but I wanted to make my feelings known to you." I gently stroked her shoulder.

She didn't answer. But I could see she was touched by this short conversation, emotions present just beneath the surface.

"Skyler, thank you again for protecting me from Ron. It meant a lot to me," she whispered.

"River, baby... I would always protect you in that type of situation, that goes without saying. And for that matter, I would protect anybody. The sick motherfucker deserved castration."

She blushed. "It felt nice, it even helped me get through my initial shock. I just didn't think about the attempted rape. I only could think about you hitting him over and over again... And strangely, I felt better. Maybe I'm a bad person."

I smirked. "No you are not." I hesitated. "River... Besides that, I need to tell you I'm a bit of a possessive guy, I should probably warn you about that..."

She winked. "I know, Skyler. I love it, actually."

Our eyes locked for a moment. Could we really be that compatible?

"Do you want to shower with me?" I smiled softly, kissing her forehead.

She nodded, grinning.

I stood up and held out my hand. She took my hand and got up too. We were now naked in full daylight. I could see her slight discomfort, but she did it anyway. Her dick was half hard.

"You are perfect, you know?" I said with a firm tone.

We walked together hand in hand.

In the bathroom I got this brilliant idea.

"River, I know that you have a problem with trust, but I would like you to have your eyes closed all the time. I will wash your body, but you have to trust me and don't open your eyes until I say so. Okay?"

River blinked, visibly surprised, but nodded.

"You sure you will not open your eyes? Promise me that." I narrowed my eyes.

"Is this going to be something painful..."

"God, River of weirdness! No, nothing painful! Actually, maybe even the opposite. I promise," I assured her.

"Okay." She sighed.

"You don't sound sure."

"I'm sure."

"Absolutely sure?"

"Yes, Skyler, yes, yes!" She laughed.

"Okay, how about this: if you open your eyes, before I tell you, tomorrow we're going to Vegas, and you will marry me there!"

River chuckled slightly but nodded. "Okay, deal."

I took her hand and led her to the shower cubicle that luckily was quite spacious.

I regulated the temperature to the optimal setting, and I put her under the water stream. She made a slightly squeaky sound but held her eyelids closed. Having her hair soaking wet, I washed them with my sister's peach shampoo, scrubbing at the scalp. She sighed deeply. "It's quite nice," and smiled softly. I soaped my hands and started to clean her neck, shoulders and chest. I did it with long, slow movements, then glanced down and surely... This gentle massage made her dick fully swollen. She was moaning quietly, the head slightly tilted back.

I continued my journey over her skin, rubbing and stroking her back, ass cheeks, hips, thighs, but every time I swiped my fingers over her sensitive hole, she was shivering lightly.

Deciding to comment on her dick, now fully erected, I said: "Well, well, well. And what do we have here?" She didn't answer, but made a small, broken sound, like a hushed cry.

I put my hands on her shoulder and started sliding them down, pressing slightly, very slowly. Shoulders, then sides, then waist, hips, thighs. River exhaled loudly when she felt that I kneeled. She stuck out her hands and touched my arm, then my head, probably trying to feel my exact position, to know what I was doing. I slowly moved closer to her abdomen.

I brushed my lips over her stomach, her body now trembling with tension. I started slowly lowering down my head, kissing her hips, and moving my mouth over her neatly trimmed pubes. Then I pressed kisses to each one of her balls. River made a very strange noise, close to choking or coughing. Her fingers clenched in my hair.

Yep, I was the master of building tension.

And then... I did it. For the first time in my life. I took the head of the dick deep in my mouth. It was a bit of a strange feeling. But it really did not have any taste at all, just a warm, delicate skin, maybe with a slightly salty undertone around the slit. River was an example of a person who really didn't stink at all, like never and nowhere - smelling perfectly all the time - amazing and rare thing. God, I adored her.

She now had her head tilted almost ninety degrees back and was panting loudly.

I started with an ambitious intention, and attempted to press it to the back of my throat but gagged slightly. So, I held the shaft at the base and sucked again, this time only going about halfway with my mouth and using my hand for the rest. She was panting even more loudly, gasping in a labored way, so I started bobbing my head, sucking on the head of her dick and swirling my tongue around to catch all the pre-come that had leaked out. I used my tongue to try to give more stimulation. River was now making high, desperate sounds, hands pulling my head toward her, almost encouraging me to take it deeper. So, I tried again, making a heroic attempt not to choke on it. It worked to some degree, and I was rewarded by loud gasps, a strangled cry. She tensed... I could feel and see her abs clenching while my mouth was filled suddenly with a neutral, mildly salty taste, as she emptied herself into me. Surprisingly, it was really not bitter at all, as compared to my own jizz (yep, I tasted it once, don't judge me!).

I looked up to her face, delighted with my first blow job, I would definitely not complain, receiving something similar myself. And... there it was.

Golden green eyes were open and looking straight at me - still kneeling with her softening dick in my mouth. She tilted her head and lowered her gaze to my dick.

River found it hard as a rigid bar, and she grinned helplessly.

"Wow! You're hard. So, you like that...? I thought it would be weirding you out..."

"My River of pleasure... I doubt there is much I would not like... doing with you. Except some brutal BDSM stuff, cause I'm not into that kink."

She still looked elated, her hands stroking my hair.

"But... it brings us to the most important topic...!" I remembered something.

"Like what?" She widened her eyes with a slight smirk, looking quite rascal-ish.

"You opened your eyes!"

"I guess, I did..." She shrugged with a crooked smile.

"So that brings us...where?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Las Vegas!" She winked and kissed my forehead.

THE END

Thanks for reading my slightly cheesy HEA story, I hope you liked it ;) I warned at the beginning that it's quite cringy in some places, so... :)

Please -- bear in mind, I'm NOT a native English speaker, and I do not live in the USA, so please forgive me some inadequacies.

The story will probably have two short sub-stories as followups ("Las Vegas", and "Grandma's revenge"), but it depends solely on readers' reaction to the first part.

Avalon71, thank you so much for help with some editing problems.

1...345678