Gay-only-for-you

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have such a fine ass, girl... I want to make hickeys all over it!"

She chuckled, and I pushed her flat on her back, crawling over her. Her eyes became uneasy, and she pulled her knees higher, so I could not lay on her. So, I laid by her side and started to kiss her neck and jawline. She was breathing heavily, her hand touching my chest and my biceps.

"Can I lick and suck on your tits?" I asked, surprised how husky and intimate my voice sounded.

Her cheeks were intensely red. "They are very small, you will be disappointed," she whispered breathlessly.

"The smaller, the better, I was actually counting on a flat chest..."

She inhaled sharply. "So you will not be disappointed..." she muttered.

I could feel the jolt of such a strong arousal that my hard dick was almost hurting now. "Fuck, girl, you're gonna make me come in my pants..." I mumbled, kissing her collar bones.

"Do you really like them so flat..." she asked in a hushed voice. "You are so different from typical guys. All they care about is 'the bigger, the better'..." I started slowly unbuttoning her blouse. She was wearing an A-cup bra.

"I am what I am, River..." I slipped my hand under her bra and found her chest so completely flat that I gasped. There were only small, hard nubs, sticking out in evident arousal. "God, you are perfect, River!" I said hoarsely.

"You... like it? You really like it?" She sounded genuinely surprised. I moved up to meet her lips and I kissed her hard and brutal, pushing my tongue inside her fucking soft and compliant mouth. "God, River, I'm so hard it hurts! I'm gonna fuck you so hard, that you should probably stop me now, I'm not the best person to lose your anal virginity with... You'll be in pain...I'm not exactly small down there." I murmured it literally to her mouth. She was gasping and moaning lightly.

"Don't care, I want you to take my virgin ass..." she stammered out in between her ragged breaths.

I ripped off her bra and started to hungrily lick over her small nipples, sucking hard on them. She was panting frantically, babbling words like "Yes, yes, yes -- God, so good!"

"So perfect, so perfect, my little River...my baby..." I mumbled in response and with one move, I flipped her to her back. She squealed a bit as I took her blouse away and started to lick over her white, perfect neck, and down along her spine.

"God, you have such a slim waist" I squeezed it hard, and she made a loud moan.

"I need to see your fucking pretty ass, River, I need to see your small virgin hole, your sweet pink treasure there..." I mumbled it to her earlobe.

"All right, but don't pull my skirt all the way down. I don't want you to look at my... pussy."

"No a problem there, just a bit down... all I need is your rosebud."

She reached down and pulled her black skirt a bit, just enough to show me her round, springy ass.

"I love your snow-white skin, you look like Princess Snow White. And this ass... Art of mother fucking nature! Look at you, River! You are perfection made by the universe for me to admire...!"

She giggled helplessly. "Do you really like asses that much?"

"I'm an ass lover, for sure. If I couldn't have any part of you but your ass, I'd still be a happy man" I rasped out, sounding breathless. "I'm gonna come in my pants, River, any minute now...if I see...

I pressed my crotch to her thigh and rubbed on it and then placed my hand over her ass cheeks and spread them wide... And it was an unforgettable sight!

"God, River! I knew... you were perfect in every way!"

And then it happened. I came in my pants like a teenage boy, I couldn't stop it, simply gave in to it, rubbing over her thigh.

I whimpered and grunted loudly like a wild animal and I felt a familiar warmth filling my boxers.

"Oh God, River..."

"What?" she asked coyly.

"So embarrassing. I just came in my pants, like for real... like a fucking middleschooler."

"You really did? Just because you were looking at my...hole?"

"It's not just a hole, dammit, it's heavenly perfection!"

She chuckled. "I thought they all look the same..."

"Nothing can be farther from the truth, your rosebud is a masterpiece... Just let me...lick all over it, and I will be ready again in no time!"

"Okay, go for it..."

I took my pants down, hating the feeling of my jizz there, and laid over her ass in the dim light.

I started slowly, gently kissing her silky smooth skin, inhaling the scent of fresh soap. She probably washed herself clean in the bathroom. I was kissing, licking, nipping and sucking on her round ass, murmuring endearments under my breath, "So nice, so fuckable, so fucking perfect."

"I'm going crazy over this sweet ass, you know? Such a flawless, exquisite, superb ass you have here..." I was gibbering like a drunkard, purposely avoiding the actual ass-hole, and she was shivering, trembling and jerking her body, mumbling the words "Please, please, touch it, lick it..."

I denied her request, drawing the moment out, only marking her greedily with hickeys on her smooth skin. After I teased her enough, I finally licked all over her hole and she uttered a muffled cry, shivering intensely.

"God! So silky!" Her rosebud really looked like an actual small pink rosebud. There was no denying that. It was very pretty, delicate and tiny. "I'm in love, River. In love with your hole!" She chuckled quietly, her breath was shallow and shaky.

"You are so funny, Skyler..." she muttered, hiding her face in the pillow.

"I'm serious, though. I've seen my share of asses, and I'm telling you the truth. Your rosebud is a masterpiece. I'm hard again, so it's gonna happen, River, are you ready to have your tightness ruined?"

She sighed. "More than ready! I'm almost twenty, I was tired of being a virgin for so long... Although I've practiced with my dildo earlier."

I laughed. "Dildo is not a match for my cock, it's the real deal"

"I agree!" she replied.

I started licking her slowly, with long licks befor I began circling her hole, sucking on delicate skin and finally proceeded to ravish the rim with my tongue. I slowly fuck her with it, pushing as deep as I could, and she moaned in such a sweet way, that my balls got even more tight, probably preparing the next load.

She also started to rub her hips on the linen, following my moves, like she was fucking it. I've never seen any girl do that before, but I didn't mind. Whatever floats her boat.

I grabbed the bottle of lube from the nightstand. She halted her breathing.

"Can I prep you? I want to be inside you so much... Is that ok, baby?"

She nodded, looking at me over her shoulder. Her face was almost purple red in color. "Go for it."

I took a generous amount of lube and put it on her rim. Massaging slowly I applied pressure with my finger, and she released the tension by exhaling out, and let me inside. "Fuck, you are so tight there, River! I'm gonna explode so fucking hard in you, you'll taste my jizz in your throat!"

She was trembling and gasping, her hips made small involuntary moves. I've never met a girl so aroused by butt play. It was like a revelation.

The second finger followed, and I pushed it even deeper, massaging her inside, and I was in for another surprise, she was reacting much stronger than other girls. They rather looked like they were enduring that for my sake, and River? River was all in! She was making loud moans and grunting sounds, her hands squeezed the bedcovers so hard her fingers were probably numb.

I added a third finger and whispered in a husky voice: "I stretched you fine, but it's nothing compared to my cock, you will be stretched even more..."

"Yes..." she managed, her voice wavering.

"Such a perfect small rosebud, will be so mercilessly ravished... it's almost a pity, almost... but not quite."

I put two fingers in her ass, one from each hand and stretched it to the side. "Fuck, there is dark inside! Your fucking sweet open hole is calling for me to be filled with my cum..." I grumbled, leaning over her ear. She moaned continuously, her hips frantically rubbing the bed.

"I'm gonna fuck you bareback, River, I've been recently tested, after I broke with Elise. Is it okay for you, baby?"

"Yes, yes, do me!" she almost shouted.

"Ready, girl? Ready for my cock?"

"Yes!"

"So much enthusiasm, baby, I've never been with someone this excited..." I muttered and licked her back. It was moist with a thin layer of sweet.

"Even your sweat is sweet, honey, you are my queen, girl! Are you ready, now?... Say yes, I need to know you are sure about that..."

"Yes, take me... now!"

"Good, we are on the same page, baby!"

I felt like the king of the world, like fucking Leonardo on Titanic's bow, when I lined up my cock with her aching, loosened hole, and finally pushed in. "Gooooood! Fucking heaven!" I shouted, sliding my cock inside the hot paradise of her ass.

She tensed up, her breathing became labored. "God, I'm gonna split in half!" she managed, squeaking a bit.

"Please, don't move. Give me a minute!" she pleaded. I was almost grateful for that request because I, myself, had to stop. Another orgasm was closing in on me, just hiding behind the corner. I exhaled a couple of times and tried to calm myself down.

"Fuck, your sweet hole is too good, it's kinda sucking my dick in and pumping it for jizz, without even doing anything...fuck!"

She was making small sounds, like half sighs and half grunts. "God, I'm gonna be ripped open, Skyler!"

I paused a bit.

"River, if it's too much, we can stop... I don't want to hurt you, baby... We can wait. There are other methods. You are very small, and I'm close to eight and a half inches..."

She was breathing hard, but managed to answer: "No! Absolutely not! Just give me a minute to adjust..."

I started to stroke her hair and kissed her temples.

"River, baby, be mine" I whispered. "Say you are mine forever...please, baby, even if you don't mean it, please say you are mine and only mine..."

"I am yours and only yours..." she muttered, but surprisingly, it didn't sound half-hearted. I could even believe it.

She was still gasping for air.

It made me sigh and I kissed her neck unhurriedly. I marked it with small hickeys, glad that I had a time to calm myself down and my crazy, throbbing dick.

"Okay" she said after a while, visibly trembling less. "Try moving slowly..."

So, I did as she requested and started to move inside her unhurriedly, gently. "So good, baby, you feel so good... super tight..." I hummed in a low voice.

"You like my ass, Skyler...? You like it tight around your thick cock?" she mumbled.

"I like it sooooo much..." I quickened the pace a bit, making her exhale sharply. I slid both of my hands under her chest and pinched her hard nipples. She moaned extra loud.

"I'm gonna fuck you and torture your sweet little nubs..." I whispered, every thrust making me insane. "Gonna stretch your sweet ass, gonna stretch it so hard..." I quickened the pace again, and again and... again. My hips were moving faster and faster, thrusting deeper in her defenseless hole.

"Fuck, River, your ass is gonna kill me, you will suck my soul out when I come!" She was shivering intensely under me, her hips mirroring my moves, thrusting and rubbing the bed.

I took her nipples between my fingers and stretched them hard, rolling and squeezing simultaneously, and then... I suddenly heard her crying out, arching off the bed, her hips strangely tensed like a string ready to snap, and her hole clenched around me in a series of powerful spasms. She cried noisily, making loud, convulsive gasps.

I slowed down because I could not believe what I was feeling.

"River..." I whispered in her ear. "Baby, have you orgasmed?"

She nodded, still shivering.

I have never, ever in my life made a woman come from anal sex without touching her clit. NEVER. It was so weird, but also so wonderful, and it made me feel so stupidly happy, on the top of the world.

I tilted my head and kissed her plump lips, sucking and biting them with fierce passion.

"God, you are just made for me, baby, you are my goddess!"

She let out a small laugh.

So, it was my turn now. I slid my hand under her armpits and braced myself with a better grip on her shoulder and started to move inside her. I could thrust almost two-thirds of my length inside her, and I started to fuck River as hard as I've dreamt before, grunting and groaning on top of her like a wild animal.

"God I'm gonna fucking explode like a fucking atomic bomb!" I cried out, my rhythm becoming maddeningly fast.

My head became dizzy, my eyes wide and unfocused. And then I came, erupting inside, in a series of convulsions that shook my entire body... I swear I almost blacked out, then slumped on top of her, shivering as well, mumbling incoherent words, possibly even confessions of love, and I just... I just... closed my eyes, totally spent, my body turned to jelly.

And... there was blackness.

I fell asleep.

I woke up, laying in the full light of the sun. Blinking, I slowly opened my eyes. They felt puffy and swollen. My head seemed to be bloated, and my temples were weirdly hurt.

"Fuck" I muttered, my whole body flooded with pain and stiffness.

I tried to flip over and remembered what the hell had happened. Yesterday was a stream of blurry images that slowly started to emerge from my hangover haze.

River.

I've had sex with River!

I sat up, almost jumped. "Fuck!"

Now, I was alone in the room. I suddenly was cold. What happened? I had a serious problem with remembering exactly what happened. I could only recall the act of fucking her tight ass and not much besides that. I looked over the bed and saw the empty whiskey bottle, just laying there.

The clock on my nightstand .... It was noon! Noon! How long have I been sleeping?

So, we had drunken sex.

Did I force myself on her? No, I would never do that even while drunk. It was a repulsive act.

I tried to focus and slowly, but surely images kept coming back.

Our failed trip to the movie theater. Our ass-conversation. Our return and... this drunken sex.

My cock throbbed just remembering it.

God, she had an orgasm, she was such a rare treasure... She could be the ideal girl I've been searching for such a long time, fighting with my exes, who were NOT so eager to give me their asses.

But she was the opposite of them. Perfect body, perfect face, perfect asshole - moreover, an orgasmic one! Could it be any better?

Oh, how easily I could imagine us together forever, living in a house with a white picket fence, married, with a bunch of black-haired golden-eyed kids... what a perfect future!

But what If I ruined it?

What if I hurt her?

I found my phone and there it was. A message from her.

My hands were trembling while I opened it, fearing it could be something like: "You raped me, you motherfucker. Brace yourself for a visit from the police!"

But it was nothing like that. It was the opposite "Sorry I had to go, my grandma was attacking me with text messages! Anyway... Thank you for the great sex, Skyler. It was everything I have ever wanted and more. I hope to see you soon, I'm afraid I'll be busy all studying for classes tomorrow, but we'll meet at work. Care to join me for lunch? Your... girlfriend (I hope you remember) River."

I laughed, feeling sudden, powerful relief.

I almost gasped, falling back on the bed.

So we were good.

Good!

On Monday, I came fully and embarrassingly prepared. White orchids in a white clay pot, Rafaello white truffles' box, and a smile. No! Would I parade around with all that and give it to her in front of everyone? No, I'm not that stupid! I had it delivered. A very... 'subtle' tactic.

And... I also made sure it was delivered before I arrived at work.

So, when I walked over I saw Monica and Maria standing next to River's chair, discussing something in an animated way. The orchid was on her desk and the Raffaello box was already open. Maria and Monica were eating from it. I gritted my teeth. Bitches. There was also Ron, 'the waiter.'

I hesitated, but I wasn't gonna back up now. I approached the reception desk, and their eyes suddenly were fixated on me. River's beautiful eyes were on me also. I could not interpret her face correctly, was she afraid? Happy? Shy? Maybe a mix of all these feelings?

But I could not deny the fact that I was with her now. I wasn't gonna pretend she wasn't mine. No fucking way. I wanted everyone to know River was spoken for.

So, I marched toward her, meeting the gaze of her big, bright golden green eyes, and leaned over her, kissing her soft lips.

There was a deep silence.

Then I heard Monica and Maria start clapping.

"Wow, the fortress was conquered after all?! I can't believe my eyes!" Maria said in a clipped tone.

"Stop being a bitch, Maria!" Monica grimaced and said with a sincere smile:

"Congratulations, guys! I'm happy for you, River! Finally..."

River was intensely red, but her eyes were gleaming with happiness.

Only Ron seemed to be in an entirely different mood. His face was pale and had a weird grimace. Could he be interested in River? Yep, he was hanging around the reception desk before, but I truly didn't care who the hell he was. Well, he was not any competition to me, with the makings of a beer belly and a balding head. She was out of his league.

He muttered something quietly and just left.

"Wow, you made Ron unhappy. For almost a year since River started to work here, Ron has been attempting to win her heart in his odd, clumsy way. Now he knows that he lost to a guy who has only been here for two and a half weeks." Monica burst into laughter.

Maria winced.

"It's not funny, I know for a fact he is in love with her... He confessed it to me some time ago, he was drunk after one of the 'employee-fun-events'. Speaking of which, there's one this Friday! Are you two lovebirds planning on going?" She darted a glance at us.

I looked at River. "I don't know what it is."

She shrugged. "It's nothing special. Just from time to time, our management organizes an evening with dancing and free food for us to socialize."

"I can go, if you want to."

She nodded.

"Can I speak with you for a second? Alone?" I asked her, rather shyly. She blushed slightly and nodded again.

Maria and Monica exchanged amused glances.

River took me to one of the storage rooms with bags full of linen.

She barely managed to close the door... I pinned her to it, lifting her slightly, to make up for the height difference and started sucking and biting her plump lips with hunger and passion that shook my entire body. We were kissing like crazy before she pushed me away, gasping and shook her head. "Skyler..." she looked flushed, and her pupils were dilated.

"Let me see it," I whispered, putting my hands on the door behind her, trapping her.

"See what?"

"The most beautiful sight I have ever seen..."

She was purple and red now "What exactly do you mean..." She swallowed.

"You know what. I need to gently inspect it. See if I didn't do too much damage. Soothe it with my tongue, say sorry for my brutish..."

"Skyler...! We can't! We are at work!"

"Please, River! I need to see it! I jerked myself off five times yesterday, thinking about your sweet rosebud! I couldn't stop myself like a crazy teenager!"

She was breathing heavily, visibly aroused. "Okay, but don't pull my skirt all the way down, just a little, ok? Only to see it... Promise?"

"I promise. Only a small peck on the rosebud!"

She glanced around and went for the dimmest corner of the storeroom where a large wooden crate was placed by hotel workers. She bent over and pulled down her skirt - just a bit.

I looked at her buttocks. "God, they are covered in hickeys!"

123456...8