Gay-only-for-you

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swallowed. I was now scared of myself. Was I the appropriate person to deal with such a situation? Should I call her grandma? Could I even reason with her?

I knelt slowly, and I said in a gentle, soft tone: "Please, you can trust me, I would never hurt you. I swear on my mother's grave. You have to believe me, River!"

Her eyes were so wide, vulnerable. She blinked, and I could actually see the tears.

"God, what happened to you, River... You are scaring me!"

She shook her head. "It's not that. I was never raped. In fact, I have never had sex before. I just... I was terrified that you did something to me while I was unconscious. It would kill me."

I blinked. A virgin? She was probably nineteen, maybe twenty, and still a virgin at that age? That was very rare these days.

I cleared my throat. "You really think I would do such a horrid thing? Rape you, while you were defenseless, River? What kind of person do you take me for?"

She must have seen the hurt in my eyes because she quickly shook her head. "I'm sorry, Skyler, I panicked, I wasn't thinking straight. It's me. It's my problem. I don't trust people in general. I was petrified..."

"I could see that... I would love to hug you, just a friendly hug, but I don't want to stress you more..."

River frowned slightly "I probably smell like beer, anyway."

"Nothing like that, even after drinking all night you smell nice, like strawberries." I winked.

River smiled faintly "You can hug me, if you want...", she whispered softly.

So, I got closer and pulled her to my chest. She was so pliant in my arms. I swear, I never held anyone and felt that way. Like she was made for me, perfectly fitting in my embrace. I exhaled, feeling as if my chest was going to explode. It felt like I had bubbles there, and they were tickling me from the inside. I held her tight, only gently brushing her hair with my thumb.

I could almost physically feel that she calmed down. I made it happen. She relaxed in my arms. I felt a jolt of warmness.

"Listen, I have a proposition, River. You can take a shower, I have my sister dress here, that would fit you perfectly. Flowery and stuff. You would look stunning. I'll give it to you, so you can change your clothes. You'll find a hair dryer in the drawers in the bathroom also. Meanwhile, I'm gonna make you a fine breakfast that will help you get rid of your hangover. Does that sound okay to you?"

She snorted softly.

"I really should go home, Skyler. I'm intruding..."

"Not true! I will be offended if you storm out of here like that, hungry and terrified. Please, River. Make my day and say yes!"

She hesitated for a couple more seconds before nodding.

I stood up, helping her to stand up too. And there was a three-second moment that our eyes met, and we froze like that, but I stepped away first. I smiled innocently, and I took my sister's dress out of the wardrobe. It was a beautiful, white dress with a floral pattern, short sleeves, knee-length.

"It's so posh," she said with a smile.

"It will fit you fine, I'm sure. My sister is five foot five."

"Yep, it's about my height."

"I figured." I winked.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "I know I'm short..."

"You are perfect, my lady. Now take the dress, and here are... uhm... underwear, panties if you wish. It's new, I just took it from the box. So, nothing to worry about germs and stuff."

Her cheeks went pink. "Thank you, you really thought about everything."

She looked at the panties, and saw that they were very...skimpy. She bit her lip.

"Come, I'll show you the bathroom. Don't worry, you can lock yourself from the inside." I assured her.

She shifted her gaze. "I'm not afraid anymore. I don't think you would invade my privacy like that. You had far better opportunities..."

I nodded. "You're right. I won't go inside. Feel safe. And here you have fresh towels, a hair dryer and a brush. You can use this shampoo, lotions, whatever you can find. There are some here belonging to my sister. Actually, she lives in San Francisco with her boyfriend, but when she is visiting LA, she sometimes prefers to spend the night here, not at our... parents' house. She always argues with her mother, my stepmother."

"Oh, I know all too much about family conflicts, believe me."

"Yep... So. That's all. I'll go and make you breakfast, enjoy your shower!"

And I quickly stormed toward the kitchen, to start making us breakfast.

River actually took her time, and before she emerged from the bathroom, I had finished preparing food and plated it on the table.

She looked... breathtaking.

Silky, long black hair, golden and green eyes, those perfect full, red lips. The dress emphasized the most stunning parts of her body, narrow waist and slender hips.

I just stood there and stared with my mouth actually open. She chuckled.

"Do you like it?" She asked with a light tone of voice.

"Do you really have to ask? You already know the answer. Can you turn around, slowly...?"

She squinted her eyes, but didn't protest. She slowly turned around. I looked at her small ass with round, perky buttocks. I suddenly felt such a strong blood rush to my crotch, that I had to sit down very quickly before she finished turning around. She looked at me with raised eyebrows. "What? You don't like it?"

I cleared my throat. "I like it too much, River, to be honest, so let's just eat!"

She blushed again, her gaze dropped a little, but luckily, she could not see through the table.

River looked around and pointed at the big black and white photo of Andreja Pejić on the back side of the kitchen wall.

"Who is she?"

"It's Andreja Pejić, an androgynous model. I think in this photo she was still a biological man. Now she has transitioned."

I could see a slight confusion on her face.

"Well, she... I mean he, still here, was beautiful."

"It's a good picture." I said in a clipped voice. She probably could see that I wasn't keen to discuss the topic further because she turned and looked at the table.

River came closer and sat down. "It looks delicious." She bit her lip. "Is it a new take on eggs, cheese, bacon and salad?" She winked.

I chuckled. "Well, let's leave it at that!"

We started to eat, but I really couldn't focus on eating. I was staring at her all the time. She was a bit flushed, glancing at me quickly and dropping eyes to her plate.

"River... will you go on another date with me? Movie, this evening, what do you say?"

She snapped her eyes at me, and suddenly stopped eating. I felt uneasy. There was a weirdly intense silence in the room. We looked at each other for a while.

"What... are... your long-term plans?"

"Regarding what?" I asked, unsure what to answer.

She bit her lip. "Are you planning to ask me to be your girlfriend?"

I chuckled a bit. "It's a weird question, River. Nobody has ever asked me that before, things just usually... happen. But if you like me and I start liking you even more than I do already... then, yes, I would imagine, I'd ask you to be my girlfriend... Is that the answer you were expecting?"

She fixed her gaze on a slice of bacon on the plate. I was at loss, truly surprised by her peculiar reaction.

"And you would like to have sex?"

I just gawked at her for almost a minute. But she was clearly waiting to hear the answer! It was a crazy-weird conversation for me.

"River..." I hesitated. "You told me you are a virgin. I would not pressure you to sleep with me, if you didn't want to. There are people who want to wait till they are married..."

"It's not that! I... just... You look at me and what do you... Oh, God it really will sound terrible, but I just need to know! When you look at me, can you imagine having sex with a person like me?"

And then it was too much. I burst out laughing wildly.

"God, River, you are so weird. But in a weirdly cute way. Ok, let's get into that, then. If you want to know the answer if I want you physically, you can just turn around again, so I could see your ass. I had to sit down so quickly because I tried not to scare you with my raging hard-on! But I don't want to objectify you like that. And you have to know, that during the night, when I was holding you in my arms, I wasn't even looking at your ass then, I was just hugging your small body close to mine, and it felt ridiculously good. I was aroused just by your... wholeness. Not only your ass. So, this question is really awkward. I would never ask a person on a date, if there wasn't chemistry. And I definitely feel chemistry with you..."

She was gawking at me with her big eyes.

"Yes. I'll go on a second date with you." She said quietly, but firmly.

I sighed. God, what a day... What a peculiar conversation!

"Okay, good! I have to tell you that was one of the weirdest talks I've ever had with a woman..."

"Am I weirding you out?" She looked unsure.

"Nope. I think you are...weirdly cute." I smiled softly.

After breakfast, she asked me if I could drop her off at her grandma's house, so I said that we could take an Uber to her house, then I could go for my car, which was still near the café.

She agreed to that.

I said I would pick her up at 7:30 p.m. and while we were driving, I took her hand in mine. She didn't protest. Our hands were just joined like that the whole way, until we stopped in front of a small house, surrounded by a beautiful garden.

"This is where you live?"

"Yes..." She smiled. "My grandma's home."

I leaned slowly and kissed her forehead. She looked a bit scared, but didn't flinch. Said bye and left.

The rest of Saturday was a bit foggy for me. I was doing things in a weird state, absent-mindedly, almost half dizzy. One thing was sure. I could not wait till 7:30. P.m.

Finally, the time came, and I drove up to her house. She came out almost quickly and barely waited till I opened the car door for her.

"Is everything okay? You look flustered. "

"No...my grandma is very protective of me, that's all. She is always afraid I will meet a man that will kill me... and will leave my body in the desert." River chuckled nervously. "She literally spent the last hour repeating that she really does not want to go to the morgue to identify me... So, I tried to comfort her by saying if you found my body in the desert, only a DNA analyst would be able to identify me... No need for visuals. It backfired. She is not happy now..."

I winced, a bit angry.

"Why are you so focused on fear, River? You really live in fear. I'm aware that there are dangers for someone as beautiful as yourself, but you're starting to make me scared... It bothers me!"

"I have my reasons, believe me..." she whispered, her head dropped.

"Was somebody you know... hurt? Abused?"

River gasped and shook her head. "Please, let's not discuss that now. Let's have a pleasant evening. I'll try to cheer up, okay?"

She smiled weakly. I gazed at her. "I know it may sound pretty shallow... but I like when you smile, River."

"Okay, I will try not to mention the killing anymore" She smirked wryly.

"Change the double 'll' in kill to double 'ss', and you will get me on board with the topic." I winked.

She went silent for a minute, looking through the window. I would probably react the same way, if the situation was reversed. I was a master of corny jokes.

"Okay, we are almost there." I said, and then we parked the car and got out.

We still had some time before the movie, so I decided to take her to the nearest bar, and I ordered two colorful drinks. We were already at our third drink, when she suddenly asked:

"Skyler, why don't you have a girlfriend?"

I raised my eyebrows. "Well, I'm in the process of getting one, hopefully..."

She flushed and laughed. "You know what I mean!" She tapped me lightly on my shoulder.

I furrowed a bit. "Well... I've had one. Elise. I'd been with her for over a year. She was a model."

"How did you meet her? What was she like?"

"Wow, questions and more questions. You seriously want to know?"

We moved from the stools, to a more secluded part of the bar, where the lights were dimmed.

"Yes, I would like to know," she assured me.

I cleared my throat, and took a long sip of my drink. I already felt slightly dizzy. "We met on a shoot, had a great photo session together. She was... almost my type. Very thin, flat-chested and bony. The only curvy part was her ass and I liked it. It was like... place to be... Place to call home." I giggled like a teenager. "I fell for her, though I'm uncertain if she fell for me too. She was extremely beautiful, although my friends were telling me she was rather an androgynous type. I didn't care. As you've seen for yourself, I've always liked that type."

I glanced at River, and I was surprised. She suddenly looked excited, weirdly interested in the conversation.

"So why did you break up?"

"Well, I probably asked to fuck her in the ass one too many times... She really hated it. Not like my previous...previous girlfriend." I giggled again. "Sorry, I'm telling you that...most likely TMI."

"No, please, continue! I want to hear it!"

I noticed her pupils were bigger, and more glazed over. She took the glass and our dazed eyes met. A curious case.

"Okay, if you really wish to know... we had an argument. She told me I was too gay for her. She said she wouldn't do anal anymore... and I need to find a girl who likes to take it up her ass..."

As the words came out of my mouth, I could sense my erection growing. I glanced at River. Her cheeks were almost red. She also seemed ... aroused? I was surprised by her reaction. Girls weren't usually that interested in taking it up their asses.

I smirked at her. "Did you like the story, baby?"

She nodded fervently. "Yes! Very much. So... " She cleared her throat and took a sip of her drink. "You like anal stuff...?"

"It's so weird discussing this with you..." I whispered, feeling a bit strange. "But also weirdly arousing that you seem to be that interested in this topic... What is it about?"

She giggled -- almost imitating my giggles -- and gulped down her drink. All of it. Was it gonna be like the previous night? Do our dates become more and more drunken-encounters? It could be a problem, but...

I checked the time, but I didn't care about the movie, to be honest. She seemed so excited and flushed, and I liked that. If alcohol was helping to loosen up her nerves (or possibly ass?), I was all in.

"Let's order another drink, and we can talk about it some more." I winked at her.

"Okay!" She smiled, weirdly eager to discuss this topic. So, we had another drink, looking at each other in strange harmony. She smiled at me and I smiled at her... Just like that.

After another drink. I was too dizzy to care.

"So, hypothetically... If you aren't eager to lose your virginity... maybe you would be more willing to... lose your ANAL virginity?" I asked her, winking not so subtly.

Yes, I know. It was such a corny thing to say.

She chuckled throatily, finishing almost half of her drink in one gulp. Then she hiccuped.

"I probably would. But I would have to be your girlfriend for that. Not going to bed with strangers!" She pouted a bit. Her lips looked so... plump. I stared at them.

"Well, River. We can make it happen. I don't know if you like me... but I definitely like you very much and if you want to be my girlfriend, we can officially be together." I said seriously.

Let's be honest, I wanted her to be my girlfriend the moment I saw her. It wasn't exactly a sacrifice I was making here.

"I... may be on board with that. I like you too. A lot." She grinned.

Even through the alcohol's haze, I felt a surge of joy. Was it possible that... drinking got me the girl of my dreams?

She was sitting so close, smiling, eyes gleaming.

So, I made my move. I leaned and... I kissed her.

She got tense, but only for a couple seconds. Her lips were soft, so very soft. She tasted like our drinks, but under the layer of alcohol I could sense her natural sweetness. She made a small broken sound and pulled me closer, her hand in my hair. The kiss deepened, our tongues sliding, searching, dancing, sending jolts of lust through me. There was something different about kissing her, something new, I felt the unfamiliar intensity of the kiss, my heart hammered, my pulse became frantic. She was literally letting me take her over with my tongue, giving in to my wet invasion.

Suddenly, I had this crazy vision of me bending her over the table and just fucking her raw, in a frantic, animalistic way. It was pure madness, my blood was pumping southward, filling my aching cook.

I forced myself to pull back, panting in shuddery breaths. We were in a bar, for God's sake!

I went silent for a while, and then ordered a bottle of whiskey. I poured myself a generous amount of golden liquor.

"Well, River. So, we are together now, huh?"

She nodded, her lips red and swollen. Fucking perfect. I could fuck those lips, but it wasn't the time. I winked at her. "It's a good reason to drink for that!"

River laughed, slightly, tentatively touching her lips. It looked so sexy.

"So... tell me. Why are you so interested in anal stories, River?"

She laughed with a weird grimace, covering her mouth with a hand. She also took a long sip.

"It's a little experiment of mine... I tried...some... toys. And I found it very pleasant..."

Well, she was definitely drunk to tell me that...for sure! I could not help myself and cut to the chase:

"Do you want my dick in your ass, River? A river of jizz between your perfect little perky ass cheeks, cause you know I want to fuck you hard... You know that?"

Her eyes widened now, and her breath became shaky and labored.

"Don't worry I won't invade your pussy, baby. For me, it can wait until we are married." I winked. "Anyway, I've always been paranoid about that..."

"Paranoid... what do you mean?"

"Well, pussy always equals some risk of getting preg. And I'm not that interested in having children, you know? Ass is safer and uncomplicated. Do you get what I'm saying, River?"

"Yes, I get you one hundred percent. " She smiled radiantly.

I've never ever met a girl that would react like that over me telling her I prefer an ass over a pussy. They were usually weirded out. So, she was a small miracle!

"You are a special girl, River. Can I take you home tonight?" Not very subtle...

"Yes, I'm a very, very special girl... " She chuckled like crazy, looking tipsy as hell. "Take me home, Skyler."

I paid our hefty tab and we called for an Uber. The driver was not very eager to let us in, seeing the state we were in but gave up after some vaguely offensive regards.

I tried not to drink from the bottle, while we were in the car, but I managed to take a couple of sips anyway.

Swaying and wobbling slightly, we entered my apartment. I had my arms around her shoulders.

Once inside, she said: "I need to go to the bathroom for a sec, Skyler."

"Sure, I will be waiting in bed." I winked and strolled toward the bedroom.

I put the bottle to my mouth and drank again. I felt like an insane person, I wasn't sure what was happening to me, as if someone spiked my drinks. I was incapable of making rational decisions.

I laid down on the bed with the bottle by my side. The ceiling was waving slightly.

River came, and said: "It's too bright here..."

"Can we leave the bedside lamp on? I'd like to be able to see you, River... you are stunning."

She smiled and turned off the main lamp. In the dim light, she came closer to me. Her black hair was shining, and lush. I caught her hand and yanked River to my body. We started to kiss like crazy people, tongues fighting, swirling. I sucked on her lower lip, biting a bit as she was making small moans. My hands wandered over her back, waist and round ass.

123456...8