All Comments on 'Gay Submission Pt. 02'

by vietnamvet

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago
Sorry, horrible story

How bad can a Gay Sub story be? Read this one, it's that bad.

vietnamvetvietnamvetabout 4 years agoAuthor
Why did you read it, asshole?

If you didn't like the story why did you read it? How much of an asshole are you? Anyone with at least half a brain would have decided early on that it isn't something they like, but you, being a mindless moron, read it all before you commented! Just shows that not everyone has a brain, right? Now go jerk off and leave me alone!

wandereyewandereyeabout 4 years ago
Nice

I liked your story and I liked the fact that not only did you not delete the negative comment but made an appropriate reply. Kudos.

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

not my cup of tea but sadly I didn't discover it until too late. To break up a couple and destroy a man twice mentally and emotionally what type of man is he? And Lexi, how broken is she to accept him knowing no what he did to them and that he will also be doing it again, and again. The ending left me feeling empty. I'm not saying it was poorly written or will not sit with many as some sort of identity to their past but all I could muster up was not my cup o tea. For others, right up your alley. I bet if another chapter some 18-month to 24-months later would come up the three of them would be all separated. Lexi raising one (or two children) alone with her parents, and the guys one broken and alone, while successful financially, yet still attempting to come to terms with his underlying homosexuality and one on his tenth failed relationship still swimming to keep in shape.

And at the end of that chapter two of them would end up OK and one would still be alone, swimming, justifiably. That would bring this story together fully.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous