GB Queen of Brighton: The Basement

Story Info
My gangbang sexploits continue... this time in the basement.
871 words
3.88
8.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers

There was this basement in a pub that Scott and I regularly go to. It's where wine and liquor got kept just like in that pub where three bartenders gang banged me (see my previously written story: Bar Fun).

The group of Scott was having a party at the pub. It was sort of a party but it was also like everyone just agreed to meet there. It was around 10pm and the place was full. One of Scott's friend either owned the pub or knew the owner well. I was never sure which but this guy had the run of the place.

At some point during the drinking, a bit of dancing, and some smooching, Scott said why don't we have some real fun in the basement. I said okay and followed him down.

When we got there, he flicked some switches so it was not too dark and we could see our way around the shelves. We walked through until we got to a good enough space near a brick wall. There was a table against the wall with blankets and stuff on it.

Scott started to undress me as he kissed me and lifted me up on the table. I started to lie down on it but he said, why don't we have some real fun. I asked how. He then got some rope that was amongst the blankets and he said he will tie me up.

I asked if it was necessary and he said it's part of the fun. So I let him bind my wrists. I asked him to eat me and I reclined on the blankets. He ate me until I orgasmed. I spread my legs wider as I know he will want to fuck me but I still asked lustily, "Wanna fuck me now?"

He said, "Not here," and he made me stand and brought me to the middle of the space. He then threw the trailing rope from my wrists over the exposed beam on the ceiling and tied the end of it to some hook on the wall.

I was standing naked in the middle of the empty space with my arms raised as my wrists were pulled up by the rope that was on the beam above me.

Scott went back to where I was and I held on to the rope so i could wrap my legs around his waist area and he can fuck me standing up. We started fucking. He was guiding me so my cunt was going up and down his cock. I shut my eyes, threw my head back and started moaning and gasping with the deep thrusts of his cock into me.

I heard voices and opened my eyes and there were other guys in the space we were in. There were around five of them and they were all naked.

I felt a guy behind me getting his cock into my cunt as I was having my orgasm from Scott's fucking. I was screaming as his cock felt like it was tearing into my cunt. But Scott and the guy continued to fuck me and give me orgasms until they had theirs.

I was then passed on to another guy waiting for his turn to fuck me. My feet did not even touch the ground when I got passed on. Another guy inserted his cock from behind so there were two cocks pumping into me again. It felt wild but sometimes it would also hurt.

My breasts were also getting mashed as these guys fucked me. I don't know who was touching them. I had my eyes closed most of the time. So much pleasure and sensations in my cunt area that get connected to the sensations in my breasts.

I was having orgasm after orgasm. At some point I think i blacked out. I was woken by my arms and wrists hurting because I was no longer holding onto the rope but was hanging by it. Also, the guys fucking me changed. It was the last two left. And they both had their cocks inside me and were pumping away at my cunt.

My cunt was dripping wet. I asked someone, "Please suck my breasts!" as I really want my breasts get sucked while I was being fucked. And some guy joined to do it.

I was screaming, "It feels so good! Please don't stop!" as I was having my orgasms. I kept screaming for the two guys to fuck me hard and suck my breasts. I was wild with the pleasure they were giving me.

When the two guys fucking me had their orgasms, I thought it was done. But before I could get my feet on the ground, two of the others who finished got hold of me and inserted their cocks again to fuck me. But this time, someone else was sucking on my breasts.

I got fucked in my cunt by two cocks and my breasts got sucked until these guys felt they have had enough. They took turns ramming their cocks into my cunt not just once or twice. I know some of them fucked me on a third round.

And my feet never touched the ground.

veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers