Geis Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hands off his beer before stepping out of his pants entirely. A big man, he has to support himself against the wall as he leaves his pants, and his plump cock sways with his movements. Though not fully erect, he remains not only impressive but significantly larger than Jackson. Once on the bed, he remains true to his word and places his bare bottom on the pillow, though Kendall hardly takes notice. She is too distracted by the beauty of his rapidly swelling dick.

She hands him his beer once he is settled. "There you go, daddy."

James laughs. "There's a good girl," he says, cupping one of her breasts off-handedly while taking a drink. Kendall moans. James' big hands, rough and strong, feel good against her sensitive flesh and leave her horny and willing. Distracted by her growing arousal, she forgets her guilt and joins him on the bed. With James watching, Kendall leans forward with her rounded ass up in the air, and she takes his toes into her mouth with a purr. Through her shorts, James can see the faintest outline of the plug in her asshole.

"Cuck at work and the girls with your momma, and here you are at home, sucking my toes while I fart on your boyfriend's pillow." To emphasize his point, James lifts one leg and farts loudly across Jackson's pillow. Though disgusted, Kendall allows a small laugh because she knows James is expecting it. At the bottom of her heart, though, she feels no good humor from it but no revulsion, either. Sucking his toes, she stares at his cock, and it is the center of her world. James says, "A lot has changed around here, huh?"

Kendall purrs around his toes again, closing her eyes and enjoying the flavor of him. It does astonish her to think that in under a week, James has not only dominated her, but he has also revealed to her the domination of her whole family. With eleven-inches and a grudge, he has completely rewritten her entire world, and watching his dick throbbing before her, she can only find herself gleefully aroused as a result of it.

James feeds her the sole of his foot and watches her lick him with her eyes closed. Any disappointment or disapproval has left her. All that is left is pleasure. Seeing this, James cusses. "Shit, you might even be a bigger slut than your momma, you know that?"

Laughing against him, Kendall showers his foot with kisses before switching to the other. "God, that reminds me: I still can't believe that you fucked my mom or made Oliver dress like a woman."

Frowning, James stuffs his toes back into her mouth. He draws a deep breath to calm himself and sips his beer before saying, "Olivia is a woman and always was. Just born wrong. As for your momma, I done plenty more than just fuck her. She's mine now, same as you, only I been training her for longer. In fact, she's engaged to me, gonna be my slut bride."

Surprised, Kendall lifts her eyebrows but doesn't dare to remove James' foot from her mouth. She is absorbed by his flavor now, and absorbed with the slow, throbbing growth of his manhood. There was too much pleasure for her to be distracted now, so instead of letting her surprise register in any meaningful way, she chokes herself on his toes, mewling around him as she does and wiggling her tongue between them.

James watches her short-lived surprise with a laugh. "Your momma's a slut just like you, Kendall. Only difference is she knows it, and she lives it proudly." Taking her by the hair, James drags her up to his dick and seizes himself by the root to smack his crown along her face. Kendall takes it without resistance, staring him in the eyes as he leaves her cheeks red. She is devoted at this point and even coming to enjoy his abuse, especially when it is abuse given through his dick.

Guiding her along his shaft, James parts his legs and lifts his balls up onto her face. Now, Kendall faces his vast darkness, and she follows his guidance reverently. Already drunk on him, she parts his cheeks and licks his asshole. She wraps her arms around his thick thighs to hold him in place. Reaching up, she finds the head of his half-erect cock and slowly strokes him as she eats.

His asshole still has a pronounced, sour flavor that spreads across her tongue, but this time it produces arousal rather than revulsion in her. She knows deep down that it shouldn't please her, but it does, and that makes all the difference. The heavy weight of his testicles on her forehead serve as a poignant reminder of her purpose there. She must please James, she must get him hard to get him off. If that means she has to suffocate herself on his stench, then she will, and her efforts are rewarded. James swells to an erection in her hand.

Impressively, her tongue has him hard in seconds. Fully erect, he swells out of her grasp and comes to rest against his big belly. Grunting, James quickly removes her from his asshole and lifts her to nuzzle his cock. Kendall does it eager, favoring his musky sweat to his sour ass. Nose buried into his cock root, she showers him in kisses as he strokes himself against her face.

James watches breathlessly, laughing as she drools against him. "Well shit, there are some things your momma don't do for me."

Kendall's smile swells. It is wrong of her to take pride in something that should shame her, but his praise is valuable to her when she is cock-drunk on him. Repositioning herself, she takes him in both hands as she kisses and slurps his testicles. James releases his shaft, freeing her to stroke him while she stares up into his empty, unfeeling eyes. It was a shock to find that he had dominated both her mother and brother. More shocking, however, is how quickly she came to understand and accept it. James possesses a power over her that, apparently, extends to her family. She cannot even imagine herself refusing James, nor could she understand how any else could, either.

She moves to his shaft, licking and sucking his root while he gathers her hair and holds it out of her face. Kendall is sloppy with him, but she is doing it for show. James likes to watch her slobber on him, and he wears a childish smile as he guides her by the hair, dragging her up his shaft and to his crown. There, she pauses to kiss him before opening her mouth wide to suck him inside.

Holding him in both hands, stroking him, Kendall sucks him deeply once before settling on his crown. His girth intimidates her, and so does her length. Though she usually enjoys the feel of him in her throat, today she entertains herself by tracing his glans with her tongue and swallowing the precum that follows. His size is a challenge, straining her jaw even at a moment like this, but she believes that it is a challenge worth rising to meet.

Kendall slaves over him, bobbing her head and sometimes closing her eyes to moan. She knits her brow sweetly whenever she takes him particularly deep, and she strokes him throughout, spreading her saliva and sometimes cupping his balls just to enjoy their weight. Periodically, she steals glances at him, watching for his pleasure and smiling whenever he twitches between her lips.

In response, James groans and, guiding her by the hair, forces her deep. He swells fatter as she gags on him and, when he lets her up, finds her smiling and gasping as she strokes him against her cheek. Smearing her saliva along him, Kendall stares down his fat, throbbing length. "My God, James! I still can't believe how big you are!" She punctuates her point by sucking him back into her mouth and bobbing with increasing vigor. Using her right hand, she strokes him up into her hungry mouth. Her left hand, meanwhile, drifts lower to cup and massage his heavy balls, stirring up the thick seed that rests inside of them.

James grins. "Yeah. You like me big, don't you?"

Kendall flashes him a smile that, due to the way he stretches her lips, shows mostly in her eyes. Nodding against him, she mewls, "Mmhmm."

Pulling his dick from her mouth with a loud, wet pop, James rubs himself along her face as she giggles and licks him. The glossiness of her eyes betrays her desire. At this point, she is his slut, and no thought of betrayal or guilt exists in her pretty head. "And I bet you want a big load inside of that mouth and all over your face, too, don't you?"

Still cupping his balls, Kendall plants a kiss along his shiny red crown. "Yes, please." She can feel him swelling and throbbing, and she takes to sucking him again when he allows it.

-EL-

Holding her in place by her hair, James knocks her hands away and strokes himself into her mouth. Kendall, breathing rapidly around him, only smiles while staring him in the eyes. His fat crown rests against her soft lips, swelling and leaking as he strokes himself to completion. James' knuckles knock her chin on each upstroke as she eats his precum. Kendall holds herself in place, caresses his thighs as he fires his first wad. She swallows it readily, clearing the way for more.

Two more ropes wet her throat before she chokes, and James pulls out to leave the rest across her face. Gasping and moaning, panting her way to breathing, Kendall lets James paint her with his semen. When he is finished, he feeds her his spent cock, and she sucks him clean, choking herself on him as his cooling seed oozes down her face.

James grunts afterward, falling heavily into the headboard, spent. "Fuckin' hell, Kendall, that was a good nut."

Smiling against him, Kendall bobs her head and strokes him in tandem, milking him of any remaining sperm. She purrs as she does. "Mmhmm."

Pulling out, James takes her by the hair and holds her steady as he slaps his dick down across her tongue and face. Kendall allows it, smiling as he does it, laughing, soaked in his sperm. James holds his dick to her face and asks, "Think your cuck will smell ass on his pillow?"

Kendall kisses his shaft and shrugs. "I don't know. Maybe. I can always smell you for hours after you come." She sucks his shaft afterward.

James grinds his fat, hairy ass against Jackson's pillow before standing. Kendall, fascinated with his body, watches him move. After a week of use by James, she has been trained to appreciate him now more than she ever did when they were dating. James remains a big man, his body shaking and jostling with his steps as his big cock sways before him, but Kendall is drawn to more than his cock now. She has come to enjoy almost everything about him, even that jiggle of his fat body as he steps heavily around the room to dress sends a spike of arousal through her.

James has his pants on before he returns to her. He does his belt beside the bed before reaching out to swat her ass. Groping the cheek he struck, he growls, "Pull down these fucking shorts and show me your ass."

Turning her body toward him on the bed, Kendall whispers, "Yes, daddy," and removes her pants. James watches with his beer in hand as Kendall's tight shorts slide down her thick thighs, revealing her plump, rounded buttocks and the plug wedged between them. It looks tight inside of her, though neither of them can imagine how James might look or feel once he fills her. Both are curious to find out, though.

James sips his beer and swats her bottom again. Kendall coos as he holds the cheek he struck, molding it with his big hand while staring at her glistening pussy and stretched asshole. "Been wearing it all day?"

"Yes, daddy," Kendall purrs.

"Cuck notice?"

She laughs. "No, daddy, of course not. I don't let him see me in my underwear anymore, let alone naked."

James grins. "Good girl." He swats her bottom again before shoving her away. Kendall falls sideways on the bed and then lifts her hips to slip her shorts back up.

Kendall smiles and climbs from the bed. They walk to the front door together, and there they linger as James downs the rest of his beer. Kendall feels small standing beside his 6'2" frame. Staring up at him, she decides that one of the reasons she finds his body so attractive is that a big, tall man like him seems well-suited for the big, tall cock he has. Reflecting on him as he was before, she finds his size almost comical by comparison to his frame. Now, however, she feels giddy in his presence.

She takes the empty beer bottle and follows him to his truck. There, she squats down and kisses his crotch. James watches her with a smile, and she returns the smile as she stands. Her face is still sticky with his sperm, but she intends to wear it until Jackson or the girls get home. It is just too thick and rich to get rid of so quickly.

"The girls go back to school tomorrow."

Kendall smiles. "They do, and Jackson will be at work all day."

James laughs. "He's working hard for you, ain't he?"

A small nugget of guilt forms in her stomach, but looking at James, she can contain it. Kendall shrugs.

"Well, don't matter. You're mine now." He cups her ass and gives it a hard squeeze. "We can change your plug tomorrow, I think, get you ready for me."

Kendall smiles. "Yes, daddy."

"Until then, keep by your phone. I ain't saying I'ma' call you, but if I do, I expect you to be there."

"Yes, daddy," Kendall says solemnly, powerless to stop James. "Always."

Koto's Commentary:

Thanks to my patrons and my readers for their support of this story, and thank you for reading. Happy fapping!


12