Geoff And Marie's Busy Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So saying I pushed my index finger, already well lubricated courtesy of Marie's cunt, into her tight little bum hole.

She squealed with a mixture of horror and delight as my digit slipped easily into that place where the sun truly don't shine. At this point I was wishing that her hair was long enough for a pony tail for me to pull on, not just because that seemed to be a common trope in anal sex porn, but because I only had one hand left to pull her onto my cock and, honestly, I thought using the finger up her arse to do it seemed... crude.

On the up side though, because we weren't actually 'doggy-style', I was fucking my wife down into the pillow so I consoled my self by just putting my spare hand on her bum, more to support me than anything else.

So there we were, Marie with her head on the pillow and her arse in the air, me kneeling behind her with my cock in her cunt and my finger in her bum, both of us naked, horny, and loving every minute of this. No kids to burst in on us mid-fuck, no fear of pregnancy and no need to give a shit what the neighbours would think. We were putting the 'sex' into 'sexagenarian'.

I started moving my cock in and out in my favourite long strokes. I think I'd read that the vagina is most sensitive near its entrance so I wanted to get the widest part of my penis stimulating her there as much as possible. Then I'd push my entire length in so she would feel full. I tried to move my finger in and out of her anus at the same time. I did my best, but it was like trying to rub your belly while you're patting your head. Still, Marie seemed to appreciate the effort. She was so wet with arousal that there seemed hardly any friction between us but her vaginal muscles were gripping me like an internal fist. She grunted as she pushed back against me as well as she could. We lasted longer than I expected but eventually we both got there.

"Ohh, fuck..." She gasped, "I'm so... So close... Just touch me... There... Oooh, yes... Just... Like... Ahhh!"

Her orgasm was so intense and she gripped me so hard that I came too within less than a minute. I hadn't realised that vaginal and anal muscles seem to be on the same circuit. But when Marie's cunt muscles gripped my cock, her sphincter clamped onto my finger too. I managed to extract the offending digit from his naughty place and collapsed on the bed next to my wife, both of us trying to catch our breath.

"You dirty old bugger," she said. "What made you decide to do that now?"

"I'm not altogether sure," I replied truthfully. "But it's occurred to me a couple of times this weekend that I've kissed that little opening while I've been pleasuring both you and Angie, but I've never really done more than that. And I wanted to do it with you. Tonight seemed like the right time."

"Mmm," she responded. "Well, just so you know, it's okay to keep that in your repertoire."

I made a quick trip to the bathroom to wash hands and cock then climbed into bed to spoon my drowsy wife. As she dozed off, while I played with her boobs I started to think about what having sex with different women would mean to me. I mean, come on, different libidos, different erogenous zones, potentially different 'no-go' areas and, more interestingly different kinks. Marie had a well intentioned idea, but muggins here had to deliver. And I wanted to do it properly so I slowly and surely drew my plans.

Tuesday

We slept in a little that morning so we only had time for a quick missionary fuck to greet the day. Then we used the bathroom and went down to breakfast together. Over tea and toast we chatted about plans for the day. Now UK readers of a certain age will understand, but for everyone else, you might need to know this. British garden centres are often a weekly destination of choice for retirees. Yes they sell plants, and Brits are inveterate gardeners, but they also sell seasonal goods, artisan produce and have great coffee shops. Today though, I offered an alternative to our usual haunt.

"I think that we should go to a naughty shop." I suggested.

"Because...?" Prompted Marie.

"Well, last night, after shagging you into unconsciousness, I was thinking about your, our, plan." I paused. "So far we have proved that you can cope seeing me screw another woman, and you can take pleasure with another woman yourself, and we've prepped the beds for lots of sex but..." I hesitated again.

"Go on," she urged me gently. "Let me see where you're going with this."

"It's just that I barely know most of your friends, apart from Angie, and the reality is that we aren't even going on a date before I fuck them. I've no idea what turns them on or anything. Talk about going in unprepared. So I thought, we'd need lube and stuff, so why not a few toys too, to lighten the mood?"

She sat back, "Oh, shit! Now I understand why you've not been nearly as excited as I expected. I've been so caught up in this fantasy of my friends all having the same great sex as me," she looked embarrassed. "But I did just what Angie said. She said we were discussing you the same way that the men we despised talk about women. But instead of tits and cunts, just as a cock with a man attached!"

She burst into tears. "I'm supposed to be your wife," she sobbed. "I'm supposed to cherish you. But no, I'm just so excited about pimping you out to my friends that I forgot all about your feelings and fears. Fuck! What a bitch I am. Why do you even stay with me?"

She ran from the room, tears streaming down her face. Maybe I should have gone after her, but she knew where I was when she was ready. Obviously, being British I made a cup of tea for myself and got one ready for Marie for when she emerged. After I'd finished my drink and eaten my Hobnob biscuit I went past our bedroom on the way to the loo and I could hear her speaking softly on her phone, her voice still breaking with emotion.

On the way back downstairs I tapped on the door and looked in. She glanced up through tear stained eyes. I asked her if she wanted me to make her a cuppa. She nodded and told me that she'd be down shortly, after she'd been to the bathroom.

She looked a little better when she came down. I shouted to her that I'd got her drink in the living room and she joined me there.

She sighed. "We can't keep on like this, can we? I ruined our day yesterday, I've sobbed my heart out this morning for treating you like a whore and tomorrow you're going to join a drug trial: When all you actually wanted was to make love to your wife again."

I said... nothing. She needed to work through this herself. Platitudes wouldn't help. Eventually she looked at me. "Geoff, tell me honestly, do you want to sleep with my friends?"

I sat forward in my seat. "You have offered me most men's fantasy. A nearly open marriage where I am allowed to have sex with multiple women, and I don't have to think about you with other men. But I worry about the cost. What if this isn't a fantasy but a nightmare? What if it splits us up? What if you can't face living with me any more after you've seen my cock in all of your friends? Where will we live? How do we explain to our family why we aren't together anymore? I keep trying to introduce reality into this fantasy, but I'm just not convinced that you 'get it' yet." And, yes, I did the air quotes.

"I suggested the rules, not you, I thought about the need for erection supplements, I bought the bedding. I've been thinking about stuff like sex toys, lube, boundaries for fuck's sake! I need you on the same page or this is a disaster waiting to happen."

She sipped her tea. "You've thought about this, haven't you? What do you think could go wrong?"

"Okay, fair enough," I replied. "Imagine this. One of your friends loves anal sex. She will do anything. She actually prefers it. You try it and hate it, but I enjoy it. Now, the only place I can get anal sex is every three weeks with this one woman. Will you believe that's enough? Or will you wonder, whenever you're volunteering or when I go to the pool, if I'm out somewhere fucking your friend's arse and laughing at you? I wouldn't, but would you believe me?"

She started to answer but the doorbell rang. I went to find Angie on the step.

"I was shopping when Marie called," she explained. "I just left the trolley in the aisle and came straight over." She followed me into the room and went and gave my wife a big hug. I left them and went to put the kettle on again while Marie gave her friend a slightly more coherent account of this morning's discussion than she'd managed over the phone.

I went back to ask Angie if she'd prefer tea or coffee. She looked at me as though I was insane. "Are you fucking joking?" She asked. "Wine, red, bring the bottle and three glasses."

"It's not eleven yet," I pointed out. She just glared at me. "I'll get the wine and be right back."

"I do like your bloke," Angie told my wife. "He understands when to do and when to argue. That's always good in a man."

"So why am I pimping him out?" Begged Marie, with a catch in her voice. "I want my friends to be happy but I've been touting my husband like a sex toy."

I put the wine on the table and poured three generous glasses and set them so we could each reach.

"Oh, be quiet you silly cow," Angie told her, with absolutely no sympathy at all. "He's great in bed, and so are you. All you need to do is stop with the rose-tinted spectacles and listen to the man. He's not stupid. He's going to screw Jo, who is gorgeous and Lucy, who's got the body of a teenager and Sam, who is my current lesbian fantasy of choice. As well as the rest of us. He's doing well out of this, but he loves you, you daft tart. Get that in your head and make sure he understands how much you love him too. Now get a grip and help him make it work instead of feeling sorry for yourself!"

I grinned at Angie and raised my glass to her. She returned the salute and we both took a swig.

"Angie," Marie spoke quietly. "Do you want to come shopping with us? We'll have lunch out, on us, then on to the naughty store."

Of course she did. The girls went to try to repair the effects of this morning's tears on Marie's face. I put my wine in the kitchen for later. As far as I knew, the nearest 'adult store' was a repurposed out-of-town roadside café about half an hour away.

We were in no rush, so we took our time to get ready and left home about noon. There's a lovely little Sicilian bistro about half way between our house and the store, so we lunched there. Calamari and Crab Arancini, is there anything better?

When we got to the store the girls were like giggling teens. I went to get a basket while they started to browse. I found them by the dildos. Now, if there's anything in a sex shop that's calculated to make a normal man insecure, it's the size of some of those things. I mean, come on! If I know my sex partner can accommodate something as big as my thermos flask up her milky way, what's the point of me sticking my average cock in her? It would be like throwing a sausage up Oxford Street.

Fortunately for my fragile male ego both of my lovers, (sounds good doesn't it? So I'll say it again) both of my lovers agreed that the extra extra large were designed for, and I quote, "Slack twatted masochists". So we browsed some more, discussing the type of sexual adventures we might like to explore amongst the girls and me. That gave them some ideas, so I went and got another basket.

And that's how we ended up with two baskets full of interesting toys and accessories including, but not limited to; bottles of lube, anal plugs, clitoral stimulators, dildos, vibrators (anal and vaginal; who knew?), silk scarves, handcuffs, a strap-on, cock rings, nipple clamps, condoms, hygienic wipes and some spanking aids. The girls also showed me something called a 'Pocket Pussy', but I thought that if I was screwing three different women every week it might be redundant.

I put my foot down and put the ball gag and leather whip back on the shelf. The nipple clamps seemed a step too far as well but they pleaded with me to leave them in the basket. There was some nice fetish wear too but it would have been presumptuous to buy that to fit women who hadn't actually signed up yet. Marie and Angie had just spent well over £400 on stuff just for the three of us.

I'll be honest: I was a bit apprehensive on the drive home. The girls were sitting in back seat chatting when Angie surprised me. "Marie," she said. "What is Geoff thinking about now?" My shock was because Angie isn't usually very good with people stuff.

Marie didn't understand. "Well, he's driving, so he'll be thinking about the road."

Angie looked at me. "Is that it Geoff? Is all of your available science graduate brain power being devoted to keeping this high-tech vehicle on this long, straight and boring stretch of near empty dual carriageway?"

"No Angie," I admitted. "I have a bit of spare capacity for non-vehicular thoughts."

Angie turned back to her friend. "You really do take him for granted, don't you? Get your head out of the clouds and look back over today and try to imagine what your husband is thinking about. Or," she added lovingly, "I may just have to punch you."

"I suppose he's probably wondering if he's having sex with me, or even you and me, tonight."

"Is that it Geoff? Is that all you're thinking." Angie continued her interrogation.

"Er, not entirely," I conceded.

Angie glared at Marie and asked. "Does he look like a man who is guaranteed to get laid tonight?"

"Um, I suppose not," my wife replied. "Why Geoff? I don't understand why you look so," she searched for the right word. "...Uneasy."

Angie stared meaningfully at me. So I tried to explain. "Look, I can't share your experiences as women. I can sympathise with you over periods, cramps, childbirth and the menopause but I don't, and can't, 'know' what you're going through, but it looks like it sucks.

"But, when it comes to having sex, then the pressure is on men. You can fake an orgasm; me not so much. Slap some lube on my cock and you can fuck me whether you're aroused or not; I can't fake an erection. You could fuck a whole queue of men and then go around again until you get too sore; give me a queue of women and the ones at the back can go for a lie down, 'cos it'll be a long while until I get to them.

"Two months ago it looked possible that I'd had sex for the last time in my life and I was pissed off. Then we rekindled our sex life. It was great, and I was happy again. Then Angie joined us in bed." Angie frowned at where I might be going with this. "It was wonderful, but at the same time, my wife had just watched me fuck her best friend. How can that not end badly?

"There's a bag of toys in the car that are designed to go on, round or up you to give you pleasure. The cock ring is there to keep me hard, for you. I'm happy to take you both to bed and play with your toys and I know it will be great, but I still feel like I've got seduced onto this rollercoaster and now I'm on it I have to see it through to the end, whether I want to or not.

"So, sorry if I don't seem childishly excited, but I actually feel as though I'm about to sit an important exam that I've only just found out about and I haven't prepared for; and even if I pass there's no guarantee of a job at the end."

Angie looked at Marie. "This is important, so listen well. His ego is fragile. He needs your support and encouragement. Don't just expect him to fuck like a wind-up toy rabbit. He's a man, not just a cock. If you fuck this up because you forget that, then you could fuck your marriage up as well. He's told you that, but I still don't think you've understood."

Marie nodded and stared thoughtfully out of the window as I drove us home. She finally spoke, "Just before you arrived this morning Angie, Geoff had asked me how I'd feel if one of," a pause for thought. "If one of his lovers did something for him, something that I couldn't or wouldn't do. You rang the doorbell before I had an answer for him.

"Here's my answer. Geoff, you are the most honest, most decent man I know. If you tell me that you will never fuck any other woman without my approval, I know that you won't. If one of my friends gives you sex that I don't, I will thank them. If you want a threesome with two other women or an orgy with all of them, I will do everything I can to make it happen.

"In return, I promise that I will never have sex with any of our friends without your permission and I will never ask you for permission to fuck another man. My friends have no-one; I have you. That's all I need.

"Angie," Marie turned to her best friend. "I am relying on you to tell me what I need to hear if I start to take my darling husband for granted. I want the rest of our friends to have what the three of us have already shared. But you're right: It mustn't harm what he and I have just recovered."

When we arrived home we piled into the house with our bags of toys and Angie accepted our offer to stay for tea (for non-Brits, a meal taken between about five and six). We'd already had a substantial lunch so we just grabbed some bits from the fridge. She couldn't stay over as she hadn't brought a change of clothes, but she was delighted to sign up for some early evening sex.

We experimented with vibrators and dildos, the girls experimented with putting a butt plug in my bum, well lubed, thankfully, and I tried on the cock ring. Eventually we got around to sex with penis and vaginas. I'm old fashioned; I enjoyed that bit best.

Tonight though, the script changed a little again. The girls both wanted to suck me at the same time. You can imagine how hard I tried to talk them out of it! As blow jobs go, objectively it was just okay at the beginning but then they stopped fighting and worked as a team; big improvement! Visually, it was epic! I know these women were over sixty, but they had both worn well thanks to good genes, diet and exercise. And I was looking down on the pair of naked friends sucking my cock, one to each side, then one at the tip and the other at my balls, then both at my balls, then one swallowing me while the other... Ooh... She was kissing my bumhole and licking my balls from behind.

I couldn't take that for too long so I begged them to stop before I came. Then I had an idea.

"Ladies, I'm taking five to recuperate. Why not try a vibrator challenge?" It sounded dirty so I had their attention. "You each have a vibrator and you have to allow the other to put their vibrator on and in you, and the loser is the first one to come."

They looked at each other, grinning like Cheshire Cats. They went to the toy box and selected their weapons. I told them to get on the bed, top to tail, and counted them in.

"Five, four, three, two, one, Go!" And they did.

I have never seen anything so erotic in my life. My two favourite women wrestling naked on my bed trying to bring each other to orgasm with vibrators. I was almost tempted to wank while I was watching, but I wanted to keep my sperm for the girls. They were cheating too; sucking and tweaking nipples as they fought.

I considered intervening, but why? I just wanted to see naked ladies wrestle: Who fucking cares if they cheat? Eventually Marie started to falter. That was the beginning of the end. Once the wave started to build inside her, she lost focus and Angie pounced like a feral cat. She pinned my writhing wife down and held her vibrator to Marie's clit. Marie had no chance from then on. From trying to avoid the touch of joy, she sought it as her hips moved to maximise her ecstasy. Inevitably she came, and came again. Until Angie relented and rolled away raising her vibrator in triumph. There's a sentence not many people will ever write.

Marie had got some good shots in though. And Angie wasn't far from peaking either. I jumped onto the bed, pausing only to push my wife to one side. "Excuse me dear. You lost, so I have to fuck the winner."