Geoff And Marie's Busy Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking all flustered, Linda told Colin to get ready to go because gran and grandad obviously 'had plans' for tonight, so I called Marie to come down to say goodbye. She had obviously been busy too. She was ravishing! A charcoal grey, knee length dress, longer than Angie's but with a generous slit at the front and a low cut top presenting her wondrous boobs for the world to admire.

"We thought we'd take you dancing tonight," Marie announced. "Once Linda's gone you can shower and get ready. I've left some clothes out for you."

Linda was speechless. She eventually managed to compliment her mother on how lovely she looked, but what the fuck she made of the situation, I don't know. I think her condition is called, 'cognitive dissonance'; the evidence of your own eyes disproves everything you thought you knew. Poor girl; this was Marie making a point.

"That was mean," I said, as the two of them drove off.

"At the moment, she only has to come to terms with Angie being part of our marriage," explained Marie. "Yes, I enjoyed getting my own back on her for accusing me of cuckolding you. But if you think she's confused now, imagine if she found out about the others."

"Ohhh." Was the most intelligent reply I could come up with.

My wife looked at her friend and said, "You are going to be the cover story for the other girls. Stained bed sheets, sex toys, kinky underwear, in fact anything she finds if she goes snooping, she'll assume is down to you. I think she'll be happier than knowing the truth," she finished with a grim satisfaction.

I left the women to conspire while I went to shower and change. We sat for a while chatting after I re-joined them, and then left home about seven thirty. Marie had booked a taxi each way so that we could all enjoy a drink, but only after checking with me that ED22 remained safe and effective when taken with alcohol. I popped my first tablet before we left.

Once settled in the taxi, Angie spoke first, "This is so fucking weird. You know?" She looked at Marie. "I can't help myself. I just have to keep checking it out," she said, glancing meaningfully at me, sitting next to the driver.

Marie replied, "Yes, I know; you made that quite obvious when we left the house. Though to be fair, I'm just as guilty."

Our driver tried to pretend he wasn't listening. "It's my new tie," I told him. "They let me pick it out by myself. They say that I can't be usually be trusted to choose something nice, but I think that I surprised them today."

He looked doubtfully at my burnt-orange silk tie. He grunted and went back to his driving and I heard a snickering behind me.

"Just out of interest, anyone care to tell me where we're going?" I enquired.

It was my wife who answered. "There's a dance band playing at The Chesterton Hotel. We thought it would be nice to go and listen, have a few dances and then go back home to see how well that erection enhancing drug actually works."

The driver quickly managed to get the taxi back under control. It was only a little swerve. And we carried on towards the hotel.

"So stud, how many ejaculations per hour should you be able to manage with this stuff. Am I going to be walking like John Wayne all weekend?" Angie asked conversationally.

Our driver was made of the right stuff; the vehicle barely twitched.

There was no way the two of them would let the topic drop; they were having way too much fun, so I just went along with it. "Once I shoot my wad, I should be ready to go again in fifteen minutes or less."

Angie was on a roll, "So, if you dump a load in your missus, you could spend quarter of an hour licking my snatch and then you'd be able to slip me one as well?" This from a woman with a PhD!

"Well, I couldn't have put it so poetically, but yes." I replied patiently.

"All night?" She asked sweetly. Angie was fucking relentless. I swear the poor driver was finding that his underwear needed adjusting.

"Yes, for about eight to twelve hours." I conceded.

Marie chipped in. "So there'll be pork sausage for breakfast tomorrow Angie!" And they both fell about laughing in the back seat.

I tried to make civilised conversation with our driver. "Will it be you picking us up after the dance?" I asked him.

"I'll make absolutely fucking certain it is now!" He declared. And the rear seat erupted in fresh gales of laughter.

We arrived safely and I gave the driver a decent tip by way of apology. I couldn't decide how to describe the look he gave us as we walked away a woman on each of my arms. 'bewilderment' comes close

I enjoyed the dance. The band was excellent and they played pop classics I recognised. Marie is a much better dancer than me, so she could compensate for my shortcomings if I led wrong. Angie wasn't quite so skilled so she and I danced the less complex steps together.

I could see that a few people there recognised that I didn't discriminate between the two women when we danced close. I saw several women in particular watch very closely as I kissed the girls as we took our seats after a song. Towards the end of the session the girls danced together. Angie led so that Marie could follow. They danced like lovers, and when they sat down they kissed each other the same way that I had kissed both of them. Don't get me wrong, we didn't try to suck each other's tonsils out, but you shouldn't kiss your sister like that. Then I realised. They were 'coming out'. We were more than a couple and a friend, we were a, I don't know, 'trio'? Perhaps a 'ménage a trois', in recognition of Marie's French grandmother.

The girls left the dance full of high spirits and two bottles of Vinho Verde. I'd had a couple of glasses of Duoro Tinto to keep with the Portuguese theme but I wasn't prepared to risk brewer's droop, even with the ED22.

We found the same driver, Ken I noticed his name was, waiting by the car at the appointed time: I suspect he was there quite a bit earlier, just in case. As he held the back door open the girls greeted him like an old friend. To be fair, he knew more about my sex life than almost anyone else, so perhaps he qualified.

Angie stalked him. "Is the car motor running Ken?" She asked. I rolled my eyes at Marie.

"Er, yes," said the poor unsuspecting chump.

"So let's get my motor running too," she enthused, grabbing him and giving him a huge hug and a big wet kiss. "That's my apology for embarrassing you earlier. I was a naughty girl." She looked at me demurely. "Maybe daddy will have to spank me later." With that she climbed into the back of the taxi, showing an unnecessary amount of leg as she did so. Ken looked at me in awe.

Marie looked at me, all forlorn. "I embarrassed Ken too. I owe him an apology as well, if I'm allowed." She looked at me hopefully, Ken looked more like a rabbit trapped in the car headlights, and I'm sure I heard a snort from the back seat.

"Okay," I spoke with resignation. "Marie, show Ken how sorry you are for embarrassing him." Apparently she was even more sorry sorry than Angie: Quite a lot more. She eventually climbed into the back of the cab next to her pal and all I could hear was giggling. "Ken," I said. "I'm sorry too, but would it be okay if I just gave you a bigger tip?"

"I'd be relieved as well as grateful, sir," he replied. I liked Ken and decided to ask for him by name in future.

The ride home was less explicitly smutty, but the whispering and dirty laughs emanating from behind me suggested that the smut continued nevertheless.

"Have you got plans tonight Ken?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

"Not plans as such, sir," he replied. "But I've definitely got something to put to the wife when I get in tonight." The back seat erupted again.

We got home safe and sound and the girls went to open up while I settled the bill with Ken. I think it's fair to say that we'd bonded somewhere along the way, and the look he gave me as he bid me farewell was a complex mixture of admiration, envy and possibly just a dash of pity.

I followed them in and found them in the living room. "Well, Marie asked, have you had a stiffy all night?"

"No," I said. "Little Geoff has been a perfect gentleman tonight. I mean, he pumped up a bit when you two tarts started grinding your groins into him in the slow dances but, otherwise, I don't feel any different at all."

Angie stood up and clapped her hands together. "Come on gang, time to find out. Science needs us."

I held my hand out to Marie and pulled her in for a kiss. "I couldn't hear all of your conversation on the way home tonight." I told her. "But I got the impression you were planning some sort of sex schedule. Any chance you want to let me in on it?"

"Of course," she responded. "If you really want me to. But wouldn't it be easier to show you?" She stepped back and took my hand; then she led me upstairs."

I needed to pee, so I stepped into the bathroom. Oohh, I forgot about that. My stream was a lovely pale green. I supposed that if I'd been on the beer instead of wine, then the dilution effect would have made it more blue. That wasn't important right now though so I joined Marie and Angie in the bedroom, where they waited for me, holding hands, still fully dressed.

"Geoff, sit there," my wife said. "Just trust us and follow our lead."

This may not be the right time, but I haven't really told you much about our home. We bought it, newly built, about thirty years ago with a deposit from my inheritance when my parents died, and the income from our relatively well paid careers helped to pay the mortgage off. It's a detatched house, with space for four cars parked off-street at the front and a large patio, lawn and garden at the back. Downstairs we have an entrance hall, living room, dining room, study, kitchen and utility room. Upstairs we have two king sized bedrooms with en-suites, two double bedrooms and a shared bathroom.

I was now sitting in one of the two small but comfortable armchairs in our bedroom waiting for my wife's big reveal, and she did not disappoint. She and her friend embraced each other in the centre of the room as I sat and watched. Marie looked up as Angie bent to kiss her. Their lips met and they they lost themselves in each other's mouths. They may have intended to merely put on a performance to excite me, and it was exciting, but this was real. My wife was in a passionate embrace with another woman and, if I did nothing they would end up making love. I know; you're thinking that they have already done that. No! That was playtime sex. They got horny and they fucked. This was two friends, admittedly lubricated with wine, who had just exposed their bisexual relationship in public and now they were prepared to express it, while I watched.

I sat, rapt, as they explored each other's bodies with their hands as the kiss went on. Angie put her hands on my wife's full round buttocks and pulled her so that their bellies were hard against each other. Marie began to unbutton Angie's blouse to expose the small but perfect tits barely hidden by her tiny lace bra. My wife removed her friends blouse entirely and threw it to me while she slipped the bra straps from her friends shoulders. She reached behind and within seconds the bra flew my way too.

They both looked briefly to gauge my response, and smiled as they saw me grinning at them as I held the discarded clothes to my nose. I wasn't being pervy. Their scent was delicious; it was Angie's scent.

Seeing that I was still content to watch, it was Angie's turn to undo the tie holding Marie's wrap-around dress and as it fell open we were treated to the sight of her pale blue bra, more substantial than Angie's as it had to do more heavy lifting, and tiny matching briefs. Marie's bra followed her dress and again I buried my nose in the fabric as I let the dress hit the floor. The two women smelled so different. Angie's scent seemed fresh and outdoorsy, Marie's scent was headier and made me think of romantic evenings in bed. The pair fondled each other's breasts and drew their hands down each other's bellies but then they stopped and stared at me. Oh, yes, we were testing the ED22.

My two, near naked, women stalked across to me and pulled me to my feet. They each took a hand and held it to a breast. Marie pulled me down to lock her lips against mine and then eased her tongue into my mouth. "I enjoy Angie's kisses," she murmured as she broke away briefly. "But I enjoy yours more."

I have to admit that the kissing was so intense that I almost neglected to knead that glorious tit. Note, I said 'almost'. Then Marie peeled my hand away from her nipple and slowly and deliberately put it between her legs. I took the opportunity to run my index finger along the gusset, feeling the puffy mounds either side of that lovely little slit. My God! She was so damp already

Marie let go of me and moved around behind so that Angie took centre stage. Angie kissed me too, just as passionately. Only while she and I were tangling tongues, my wife was undoing my trousers from behind. Once they dropped away, Angie stood back and unbuttoned my shirt. I tried to help. That's a lie: I just kept fondling her boobs while they undressed me.

At last we were all standing in the bedroom in just our underwear. Marie in pale blue briefs, Angie in white lace panties and, be honest, you don't care in the slightest what colour M&S undies I had on. It didn't matter anyway as the girls had mine off in seconds. Marie knelt in front of me and took my cock in her hands. Little Geoff had started to pump up when they started on each other. By the time Marie put my hand on her breast he was already fully at attention.

As Marie began to stroke me gently as a prelude to showing her teacher the progress she'd made in her oral sex homework, Angie had moved next to me and taken my hand and slipped it inside her panties. She was just as wet as my wife had been. It's odd really, how sexy it seems, groping a woman inside her knickers. I knew I was going to see, touch, lick, enter, both of these women's vaginas very shortly, but just having my hand in her pants like that and feeling her up seemed just so fucking, I don't know, adolescent.

Angie turned my head to hers and we resumed our passionate kisses. Actually resumed probably understates it. We resumed kissing but the passion went up several notches. On my part because my wife was going full-bore porn star on me and had her nose pressed up against my belly as she inhaled my cock; on Angie's part because I had my hand in her pants with my fingers inside her while my thumb did terrible and dirty things to her clit.

I tried to be analytical, I really did, but all I could really feel was my wife's mouth engulfing me, and my fingers in her best friend's vagina. Insofar as I gave it any thought at all the ED22 didn't seem to make my cock feel any different.

It wasn't too long before I managed to take a breath to warn Marie that I was close but I guessed that she could tell but didn't care much either way. Ever since I've known her she's been a swallower.

Angie and I had by now rearranged ourselves a little. We were still swapping saliva but I had one hand under her bum cheeks and into her cunt from behind while the other was massaging her breasts and paying particular attention to her nipples. They were like pebbles. In the end we had to break off from our kiss because neither of us could really focus on it. We were both so close. I'm sorry ladies, but this time I have to admit that, despite my best efforts to hold it back, I shot my load into my wife's mouth before I could bring Angie off.

by way of atonement, as soon as I'd stopped thrusting my hips trying to push my cock impossibly far into Marie's mouth to extract the last strands of semen, we led Angie to our bed and I knelt between her legs to bring her to her orgasm with my tongue. She was so close that I had barely got into my stride at sucking her clit when I felt her go over. I had my hand on her belly at the time and I could feel abdominal muscles clench as it hit her. I still kept licking though, until she begged me to stop.

Marie had been a little trooper. She had given me a great blow job and now it was my turn to pleasure her. She helped me to slip her panties off. No ripping these off, this co-ordinated lingerie stuff isn't cheap. But the sight that confronted me left me as enchanted as ever, even after over forty five years together. She spread her thighs for me and I spent a moment just savouring the view and her scent. I kissed my way up her thighs until I reached the promised land. I reached up with my hands for her to press them to her breasts while my tongue lapped at her labia. Her clit was still a little shy so I tried to make friends with it and eventually it came out to play. We toyed with each other for a minute or two and then I went to say 'Hello' to her vagina. Gents, try it: say 'Hello' to your partners cunt; I doubt that you'll be disappointed with the response. Marie certainly seemed to appreciate my efforts.

I laid between her thighs doing everything I could with hands and tongue to give her joy, up to and including using my tongue on her bum. Eventually I realised that my cock was fully hard again and ready to go. Marie was a little spaced out by now so I decided not to confuse her with having to choose from a menu of sexual positions and I decided to go with, what I choose to think of as, 'missionary plus'. That is with my wife on her back, but with her ankles on my shoulder. At our age, you make the most of positions like this, once the arthritis kicks in it might never be an option again.

Anyway, Maire was deliciously wet and I was reassuringly hard so I slipped into her and we began to make love. It was a delight to look down at her as I massaged her glorious tits and saw her smiling up at me as she tried to synch her movements with mine. "Go on," I told her. "Be a dirty girl and play with your clit while I fuck you." And she did. It looked so hot. I had her legs up against my chest giving me a porn cameraman's view of my cock pumping in and out of her cunt, shining with her juice, her fingers rubbing at her clit and my hands mauling her tits. I was in my absolute, ultimate happy place.

They say, 'All good things must come to an end.' And we eventually reached a point where we couldn't keep together any more. I couldn't keep to that rhythm, I needed to go faster and Marie couldn't keep in sync with me. She kept making little jerking movements that told me she was close. I stopped just massaging her boobs and started to concentrate on her nips, tweaking and pulling and getting quite rough now she was on the edge. Her breathing started to rag as she tried to push against me until she finally pushed up one last time and froze. I put my hand on her hips and pulled her to me to put that last thrust as deep as I could inside of her and held for as long as I could. I could feel her tighten around me and that took me with her like it usually does and I felt my seed burst out into her.

It didn't take long for little Geoff to go down, then I lay alongside my wife and kissed her lovingly. After a few minutes I looked across to Angie sitting quietly watching us with her hand between her legs. "Can we do it like that next time Geoff?" She said, quietly. "Just the two of us?"

I turned back to Marie, but before I could speak she said, "I'll leave you two alone for a while. I'm going to the bathroom now and then I'm going to go downstairs to make us some supper and something to drink. The pair of you can come down when you're finished. And Geoff," she added. "Don't let your head fuck this up for her. I know how you feel about Angie and I love her too. You won't be cheating on me if you make love to her. She deserves better than the two shits she was married to, so make it special anyway you can."