Geoff And Marie's Busy Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie got up and took her friend by the hand to pull her from the chair. She kissed her and said, "He's all yours for the next half an hour or so. All I ask is that you don't break him." She walked across the bedroom, picking her dressing gown from the hook on the door, and left calling, "Have fun!" over her shoulder as she went.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed watching as Marie left and I indicated to Angie that she should come and sit on my lap. I wasn't hard again yet but it was still an enjoyable sensation to have a naked woman sitting there while I was naked too.

"Was that a bit harsh?" I asked her. "I mean, I never really got to know your first husband well, though I never really warmed to number two at all."

"No, it was fair enough, I suppose," she answered. "It was like," she struggled to explain. "It was like, we made a great couple on paper, but in reality we were more like housemates; both times. And, because neither of them really loved me, cheating on me didn't really cause them a lot of guilt." Her eyes started to fill with tears. "I've had so much fun with you and Marie these last few days, but I couldn't live with myself if she ended up feeling the way that I did."

"You know that I worried about that too," I told her. "But even though I've been doubtful from the beginning, she has never once showed any jealousy towards you and I: and she actually expects all of us, and by us I mean me and your mates, to develop 'feelings' towards each other if and when we actually start to have sex." I gave Angie a big squeeze around the waist, "You know, like you have with my missus: And with me."

She snuggled into me. I put one arm around her shoulder to pull her close and the other on her breast, because I'm a man and we like fondling boobs. She turned a little towards me so that we could kiss properly and we did. It was very nice so we did it some more. I wondered if taking my hand off her boob and putting it between her legs would make kissing even better, and I think it fair to say that it did. It also gave me a very clear indication that she was probably almost ready to make love.

"Geoff?" She asked. "Can I suck your cock? I want to taste you and Marie before you and I have sex."

"How would you feel about honouring Marie's ancestry and going a bit continental?" I asked. hopefully.

She grinned at me between kisses. "Are you talking about the old 'Soixante-neuf'?"

I smiled back. "I like a challenge, and I'd love to see if I can actually please you with my mouth at the same time as you are sucking me."

She stood up and pushed me onto my back. "Assume the position, kiddo, it's going to get rough."

I moved to the centre of the bed and looked down. My cock was already showing signs of interest in the immediate future and Angie hadn't really moved yet. She just stood looking at me until I started to feel a little self-conscious. Then she gave a little smile and climbed onto the bed and maneuvered herself so that I got an access-all-areas view of her lady parts. I reached behind me and grabbed one of those cushions that women insist on buying for the bedrooms; you know what I mean, the ones you chuck on the floor before you go to bed, and then have to put back on in the morning. Anyway, I'd finally found a use for the fucking things; to support my head whilst Angie and I 69ed each other.

She was already wet before I started and her labia were pretty engorged. They were pretty to look at too. She tasted lovely. Because she was face down on me her clit was in the 'wrong' place, but I struggled manfully to cope and eventually we became best pals and playmates.

Angie wasn't idle though: Oh, no. She had her hand wrapped around my shaft working it as she licked the tip. I couldn't see, but from the feel of it, Little Geoff was at about eighty percent erect and climbing. Angie took him all in her mouth, and when I say that I mean that a fair old bit was actually in her throat. My hips bounced up without any thoughts from my big head. Little Geoff was in charge down there so I turned my attention back to Angie's special little place.

I had French kissed her labia and nuzzled her clitoris and now it was time to focus on her vagina. I had a hand free to open her tunnel to allow my tongue to tease her while my other hand tried to catch one of her nipples as she bobbed on my cock.

It's difficult to describe a 69 because there's so much happening at once and half of it you can't see; it's just sensation. For my part, my view was a pair of sleek buttocks framing a cleft with a lovely little pucker just about at nose level. One hand was playing gently with Angie's clit having given up on the nipple exercise - I kept losing my grip and couldn't concentrate enough to find it by feel - while the other continued to toy with her lips as I kissed them. Oh, the touch of them on my tongue as I lapped between them. Oh, the velvety texture and the taste of her juices; I was in heaven.

But that what what I was doing. Meanwhile, Angie had not been idle. My nuts had been comprehensively licked, sucked and damn near swallowed whole from the feel of it. My cock had been licked like an everlasting lollipop and now, Jesus! And now, her head was bobbing up and down as though her life depended on it. I wasn't too close yet but I realised that it was time to bump belly-buttons.

"Angie," I called her name. "Angie, I want to make love to you now." She gave one last deep bob on my cock and pulled up, sucking hard all the way. I patted the bed next to me as she straightened. "I want you to lie next to me so that we can taste each other,"

She joined me and we snuggled. It was a dirty snuggle as she was holding my cock and I had a finger in her cunt, but it was a snuggle all the same. We kissed for a few minutes. I think it would be weird to say that I enjoyed the taste of my penis on her lips, but I liked and was aroused by the idea of us sharing our tastes so intimately. But it was time to move down to address those lovely little breasts with the adorable pink nipples. I know they were adorable because I adored them and I showed her just how much. I squeezed them, licked them, sucked them, bit them ever so gently at first but harder when she instructed me to.

I told her that I wanted her to ride me and rolled onto my back. She just climbed aboard and reached between us and then gave a teasing smile. "Is this what you had in mind?" She asked as she slid her slit back and forth against my shaft.

I put my hands behind my head as I lay back to enjoy the view. "Well," I replied, "I'd rather be inside you but if that makes you happy you'll get no complaints from me."

She cocked her head as if in thought for a moment and then reached between us and slid little Geoff inside her. I've actually lost count of the number of times I'd fucked Angie at that point, but every time felt new. She paused for a moment to settle and then she leaned forward with her hands on my chest as I reached up to her breasts. She sighed.

"Angie," I said. "Hard and fast, slow and gentle. It doesn't matter to me; I just want to be inside you. You just feel so right wrapped around my cock." She closed her eyes and started to move in little circles on my groin pressing her clit hard against me as she went. I love this position, have I mentioned that? The sight, the sensation, access to her breasts and, oh yes, easy access to that naughty little clit. What's not to love.

Angie was in charge for now, and she seemed happy enough to set a slow leisurely pace. I contented myself with playing with her boobs and giving her clit a little tickle once in a while. Then she opened her eyes and said, "That was nice, but now I want you to take over." She slipped off me and laid on her back.

I didn't want to lose the momentum she'd given us towards our next climax so I couldn't waste time thinking about different positions. I just lay on top of her and kissed her as I slipped back inside. She raised both knees either side of me and I began to slide back and forth as we kissed. After a few minutes I decided to kneel up and pull her bum onto my lap to press my cock against the top wall of her vagina as we fucked. The change of position seemed to work as her breathing got harder and her hips moved more urgently against me. Then I felt her clench my cock as she started to come. I pounded harder and harder to bring myself off while she was still climaxing. I watched her staring up at me in rapt concentration as she tried to ride her own orgasm for as long as she could, and as she started to come down I felt the sensation that I had been working for building in my balls, and in seconds I felt the pulse of heat shoot down my cock as I erupted into her.

Afterwards, we lay together for a while, not even talking, just bathing in the afterglow. I was on my back and Angie on side cuddled up with my arm around her. Then she gave me a peck on the cheek. "I suppose," she said. "If I want to keep doing this, I'd better let you go back to your wife."

"You know," I replied. "We keep breaking the rules." She looked puzzled. "I know Marie said it was okay, but I just don't like her being alone while you and I are together."

We climbed out of bed and slipped on our dressing gowns and made our way downstairs. We found Marie in the living room, fast asleep on the sofa. We only had to look at each other to silently agree that this was not a woman wracked with jealousy. We looked in the kitchen where she had three cups of drinking chocolate ready to reheat and some posh chocolate biscuits (UK, remember?) on a plate covered with clingfilm.

Angie had a wicked idea. We warmed our drinks up and then went to sit quietly with my sleeping wife as we drank them and dunked our biscuits. Once we were finished we crept over to Marie and untied her dressing gown. I knelt at her head and Angie at her waist and together we, ever so gently, began to kiss and caress her. Our intent was not to wake her, but to see how aroused she would be by our efforts when she did wake up.

After five minutes her nipples were hard. After seven, she shifted to make herself more accessible, after ten she started to moan. Angie grinned at me. "Okey dokey lab rat. I'll go and get her supper sorted while you give her a good seeing to."

I put my hand between her thighs and gently rubbed her lips with my middle finger while my thumb gently toyed with her clit. She stirred some more and then said in a sleepy voice, "Those tablets had better still be working, husband mine, 'cos if you've woken me up like this and you aren't going to deliver, then you and I are going to have a problem."

I looked down to see little (still not that little) Geoff smiling up at me, he was having the time of his life. "If you don't want to do it for me, my love, then do it for science." I encouraged her. "Just lie back and think of England. The South Downs are lovely this time of year and I am just about to have a lovely time down south too."

So saying, I managed to scoot her around on the sofa so that I could get between her legs from my position on the floor and I slid into her. She sighed contentedly as I moved back and forth, in and out. My position was perfect for attending to her boobs too, Just in case they were feeling neglected. A couple of minutes later Angie came back from the kitchen with a cup and plate for Marie that she set on the coffee table.

"Good Lord," she said in mock annoyance. "Hasn't he brought you off yet, Babe?"

Marie gave a little pout, "No, but bless him; he's doing his best."

That stung a little but it did encourage me to try a bit harder and Angie helped by leaning over the back of the sofa and grabbing my wife's tits and giving her little nubs a really good squeeze. Marie wasn't looking so sleepy now as her breathing was starting to go and her hips were jerking as the muscle spasms began. I was too close and shot my fourth load of the evening into her while she was still ramping up to her own climax. Fortunately I was able to keep pounding into her while I was still hard, I had a hand free to rub her clit and Angie was doing sterling service on her nipples. Between us we managed to take her over the edge.

It was getting late now, so I put a silly quiz show from catch-up on the TV and we sat snuggled together watching on the sofa while Marie had her drink. As soon as it finished the girls disappeared upstairs while I put the cups and plates in the dishwasher and did my rounds. By the time I got upstairs they were in our bed but cuddled up together. I expected to be in the middle but Marie explained that I was going to sleep on the other side of Angie because, keen as she was for sausage for breakfast, she'd enjoy it better after an uninterrupted night's sleep.

I lay back and let my thoughts run free. It had been a busy day. I found myself wondering about my new friend Ken and whether Mrs. Ken enjoyed their evening together when he got home. I wondered at my lack of concern when Marie gave him a very long and apparently very sincere apology for embarrassing him. I wondered about her cheerfully encouraging me to fuck her best friend. I thought about Linda and what she made of her mother's newly discovered - as far as Linda knows - bisexuality. Then the last thought struck me. A week today Marie would be meeting her mates for their regular night out together. What the fuck's going to happen after that?