Geoff And Marie's Busy Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed Angie and pinned on her back, kissing her on the lips as I moved to penetrate her. As I thrust, she gasped. Marie had got her primed for me. No long slow strokes now; we were on the home straight. They had blown me like a team of high class hookers then wrestled naked in front of me and then attacked each other with sex toys. She was lucky I hadn't come while I was climbing onto the bed. Push, push, push. I was pistoning like a steam train: Angie was fine at first, lifting her hips to meet my thrusts, then she lost it and was fucking useless. She'd orgasmed enough that she'd lost all co-ordination. Then I could feel it build within me and I couldn't have stopped even if I wanted to. That last push; so deep; I needed to bury my seed deeper than any man before me. And I gushed. And I gasped. And I dropped.

"Best of three?" Marie said in a sleepy voice. She had been watching through half-closed lids. "The prize for first place looks like fun." Then she closed her eyes and turned over.

I lay down between the two spent women and dozed.

We woke up about half past nine that evening, dressed, and saw Angie to her car. She didn't have too far to drive home. Marie kissed me and wished me goodnight and went straight back to bed. I poured myself a whisky, a Speyside single malt if you must know, and read for an hour. Then I did my rounds and hit the sack. It had been a busy day...

Wednesday

I got up before the alarm that morning and hit the shower while Marie slept. I was due at the clinic at ten o'clock so there was no time for morning nookie; unless I skipped breakfast perhaps? No! Then I'd need another shower and make myself late. I got everything started and went to wake the missus up. She was already stirring so I massaged her boobs to get her attention.

"That's nice," she purred. "Are you getting back in?"

"Sorry, dear," I told her. "Breakfast is nearly ready, then I have to eat and run."

"I don't mind coming with you. Really," she offered.

"Thanks," I told her. "But I'm fairly sure they'd just stick you in reception and we wouldn't see each other again until the induction finished."

She was downstairs by the time I was ready to go and gave me a big hug as I left. I knew she was nervous about the whole drug trial thing but she put on a brave face as I drove away.

I arrived a the clinic about ten minutes early to find my friend Mike waiting in reception. I was surprised to see him.

"Hi, Mike. Wasn't expecting you to be here. You weren't waiting here just for me were you?"

"Er, no. Not really. Though, in part, it's your fault I'm here."

I gave him a 'look' I'd learnt from my wife.

"Wellll," he drew the word out. "When I got in from the pub on Sunday..."

"You mean, when got home from our house, where you got a very big thank you kiss from my wife's friend for squeezing her tits all the way back from the pub?"

"Er, yes. That would be about right," he confirmed. "Wellll," he drew the word out again. "I told my wife pretty much everything. Not your names!" He added quickly. "I just told her that someone I knew wanted to ask for my advice on male performance enhancement, and that when I asked if he had a medical problem, he said no, he just needed to be able to satisfy more than one woman.

"Well that intrigued her. So you can imagine her face when I told her that your wife came in later with another woman and sat at a different table and they just flirted. I told her that my friend and his wife had welcomed the woman into their bed because she was a divorced friend and they wanted her to feel loved. I told her that both of them had joined us when the pub filled up, and you were just so close, like an established couple, only there were three of you.

I told her that I walked home with you and that the friend had asked you if I could put my hand on her breast and you said it was up to her. At that point, I knew I was on thin ice but my wife didn't seem to care. I carried on and told her that the woman said I couldn't fuck her but, if I promised not to leave my wife, I could feel her tits. And I did. Again, my wife never batted an eyelid. I told her about the big thank you kiss. No response; nothing!

"So," Mike continued. "There was me throwing myself on the mercy of the court, hoping for a reduced sentence in recognition of the guilty plea. She didn't care! If I hadn't been so relieved, I'd have been hurt."

"Interesting, but?' I said. "I don't get the relevance."

"What? Oh, of course not; I haven't got there yet." He thought for a second then carried on. "My wife, Becky has a sister in law, Ruth. Ruth was married to Becky's brother until he cheated on her, badly. Not a one night stand, but a long, sordid, deceitful affair. Becky was so disgusted with him she can't stand to be in the same room and she barely talks to him any more, particularly because she adores Ruth. They are like sisters.

"The point is, your story struck a chord with Becky. Once she heard me tell your story without making it sound sleazy, she was jealous. You had a similar situation and dealt with it like grown-ups. That gave her the confidence to put it to me. She wants Ruth to be her sister-wife. Ruth has lost her faith in other men so Becky wants her to be part of our marriage because she knows and trusts us as a couple. I'm not here to greet you. I got on the trial too so that I can satisfy them both."

"Jesus!" I thought. "The panties' ripples spread ever wider!"

I told Mike that he should give a lot of thought to how to make the new arrangement work without making his wife feel displaced as Ruth finds her place in their marriage. He agreed, but let me know, in confidence, that he was really attracted to Ruth, physically and emotionally, and he was looking forwards to being her lover.

By now, another three men had joined us in reception so we left our quiet corner and joined them. As we introduced ourselves the lift door opened and a chap came out wearing a lab coat. His name badge said, 'Craig'. The induction was about to start.

I'm not going to bore you with an account of the scans, blood tests, weighing and measuring our group went through; but Craig's team was thorough. In recognition of our volunteering, they passed our results to a clinician who told us all we were in excellent health, apart from one lad in his thirties who was told that he couldn't take part and should take the results to his GP, soon! Poor sod!

The only thing of note for me was something that made Mike and I laugh. We had a questionnaire to fill in on 'Recent Sexual Activity' and I was counting on my fingers when a young female clinical assistant came in and said, a bit patronisingly, "Busy month?"

Mike said that I looked a bit sheepish when I said, "Er, not exactly. This was just last weekend."

But the bottom line was; I was fit, healthy and willing. I had been accepted onto the trial. In due course I would receive 100 doses of ED22 to be taken, as directed, about an hour prior to 'engaging in sexual activity' with an assurance that the clinical trials resulted in enhanced sexual performance for eight to twelve hours thereafter. By the way, It will turn your piss blue.

We wrapped up at about four and I was home for five. Because we hadn't known what time I'd get back we had already planned to eat at the pub, and on our walk there we chatted about our days. Marie had spent the morning doing housework: She knows we can afford a cleaner but she prefers to do it herself, and I do my bit too. She seemed to have spent a fair bit of the afternoon on a video call to Angie discussing the practicalities of me 'entertaining' a rota of two of her six friends on a regular basis. She said she'd explain their thinking over a drink.

Then she asked me about the induction and I told her pretty much what I just shared here. I thought she was going to wet herself laughing when I described the look on the woman's face when she saw how many orgasms I'd had in the last four weeks, especially Saturday. I also told her about my conversation with Mike.

We walked in silence for a couple of minutes as she considered what I'd told her. "Can I be totally honest?" She asked.

"There's really only one answer to that question," I replied. "Of course you can."

"I'm not sure that's a great idea," she said.

"Neither am I," I agreed. "I don't know all of your friends that well but I like them and I'm particularly fond of Angie; always have been. But they are all strong, independent, confident women who are just missing out on sex. I'm sure that we'll develop some affection between us as a result of having regular sex; I mean it's not like we're planning on just shaking hands, we're going to be very intimate, but..."

While I was struggling to complete my sentence, Marie picked up the thread, "I know. You've always had a soft spot for Angie, but now you are lovers - and that's exactly what you are now, lovers - your affection is deeper. That's what you were worried about and what you thought would trouble me, and you were right to think about it. But my friends aren't isolated, vulnerable and traumatised. They will be grateful for the chance to have sex again, and some may fall for you a little, and that's fine, as long as no-one gets hurt. But Ruth? No. Way. If her divorce has left her emotionally damaged then Becky's well meaning idea could backfire badly."

"That was how I felt as he was telling me," I agreed. "But how could I tell him not to do the same as me, particularly when he thinks Angie is the only other woman. There's no guaranteed outcome for either of us: We just try to anticipate the risks and deal with them. I warned him about his wife feeling side-lined. It's up to them to decide how to deal with it."

We held hands as we walked on in silence, each worrying more about Mike's marriage than our own.

When we got to the pub we ordered our meals: we both fancied home made steak and ale pie with vegetables and roast potatoes; craft ale for me, Bombay Sapphire gin and Indian tonic for Marie. I carried the drinks across to the window table she'd claimed and we settled in.

"Okay. What did you and Angie decide while I was being prodded and poked this afternoon?" I asked.

"It was an uncomfortable experience for me," she admitted. "I kicked this off so I ought to take responsibility for making sure I achieve what I intended without anyone getting hurt. But I'm your wife, so I'm probably the one most at risk and it was hard for me to be objective. Angie helped so much. You just know she's going to say what she thinks.

"So," she said. "This is what we thought we'd say to the girls next time we meet:

"I will tell them that I had been so upset when I got home last time we all met that I had asked you if you would be prepared to have sex with them, if they wanted to join us, and you had eventually agreed.

"I will explain that you won't have sex with another woman while I'm left on my own, and tell them Angie's idea.

She took a deep breath. "I will tell them, in as much detail as they want to hear, what happened on Saturday night. That Angie and I made love and that you joined us. I won't mention Sunday, that's private.

"I will invite them to join your 'harem' on your terms. If they don't wish to, then I'll ask them to at least respect our privacy.

"I'll describe our trip to the adult store and invite them to tell us what sort of sex they enjoy or fantasise about." She stopped speaking as the server brought our meals, and then continued once we were alone again. "I'm not ignoring your feelings here, and Angie agrees with me. We want you to understand what these women want; what they are prepared to do with you in bed. Some might just want to lie on their backs while you fuck them; others might be even sluttier than me and Angie. We'd hate for you to miss out." She smiled at the thought.

We dropped the subject whilst we ate. Just chatting and catching up. When we'd two clean plates in front of us we sat back and finished our drinks. I made my way to the bar for another round while Marie went to the loo.

When we were both comfortably settled back with our drinks Marie continued. "We both could tell you were unhappy about cuckolding Megan and Lucy's husbands, and I respect you for that. If you aren't prepared to fuck another man's wife, then I shan't ask you to. Given your feelings about imagining me with another man, you wouldn't be the man I know if you were blasé about it. But I do think we should ask Megan and Lucy's opinion before you decide. What do you want to do? It's your decision."

"Okay, that's fair, I'll hear what thy have to say before I decide," I said. "Any other suggestions?"

She gave a big sigh. "Another elephant I'm afraid."

I grinned at her. "Fucking things get everywhere, don't they? Let me guess; Kate and Sam?"

"Yes," my wife's shoulders slumped. "We've really only just met Sam, but Kate's been saying she was aware of how unhappy Sam's marriage has been for a while now. And she seems so sweet. We don't want to exclude her and we don't want to make things awkward if she knows her mother is out getting fucked by her friend's husband every two or three weeks."

"So invite Sam," I said. "Even if she was scheduled to visit the same evening as her mum, there's no compulsion for them to have sex with each other. Okay, they both know that the other is fucking the other one of us in a different bedroom, but surely they are mature enough to deal with that. Do them the courtesy of treating them like adults and let them decide. If it's a real issue for them, then we can fudge the schedule so that they never visit together."

"That's more or less what Angie suggested," said Marie. "Right, that's what we'll do."

We changed the subject for a while and talked about family matters. Colin's schoolwork; our kid's partners; birthday plans, nights out together. You know, the kind of stuff other retired people talk about, that doesn't involve porking your wife's best friends.

Eventually we got back to sex.

"I have a suggestion," I offered. She looked at me to continue. "While we're here, why not ask Tony if you can have the small room at the back of the pub for your next girls' night? Tell him its for a special occasion and it might get a bit rowdy so you'd prefer not to upset the regulars in the bar. That way, you can talk about some pretty intimate things in private without having to whisper all the time. You also promised that I could meet the girls before we start... whatever the fuck we're going to call this."

"Oh. That's a good idea. I'll do it now so I don't forget." She got up and went to the bar and spoke to the landlord. When she came back I was pleased to see she was carrying another round.

She came and snuggled up next to me on the bench seat near the window and we looked out at the darkening skies as the sun set. We made our drinks last, as we weren't there to get drunk, and just speculated between us how different our lives would have been if we hadn't experienced the sequence of events that took us from an argument about underwear to planning my serial adultery with up to six of my wife's best friends.

Marie looked at me. "You're looking very serious." she said.

"I suppose I am," I replied. "I just want you to know that the last few weeks have been amazing." I looked at the floor in shame. "I was starting to think that we didn't even care for each other any more, let alone love each other. I wasn't sure we'd be married, or at least together in five years time. Are you angry that I felt that way?"

"No," she replied. "Not angry, but sad. "Not that I think you're wrong. How could we not notice? That's what makes me sad!"

"How drunk are you?" I asked her.

"A bit tipsy, but not very drunk."

"Well," I said, finishing the last of my pint. "Let's go home, and you can choose whether we make love, have sex or fuck when we get there. And, to get us in the mood, you can tell me which of the girls you're most attracted to and what you want to do with her when you get the chance. If you were sober, you'd never do it but if you're drunk enough to unleash your inner lesbian you can try to make me jealous instead of me worrying about you."

So Marie downed the last of her G&T and we left the pub for the short walk home. We held hands as we sauntered through the streets in the mild evening air.

"We've never really talked about our previous lovers," she mused. "I knew you were experienced because you were already so good in bed when we met." She squeezed my hand gently. "Shall I wait for you to protest? No? I thought not. I wasn't even close to a virgin either when I met you. I suppose you could tell too, but you probably couldn't tell that I had slept with three women by then."

I said nothing. I didn't need to imagine her having sex with a woman. I'd seen her. I'd helped, for fuck's sake. I just smiled and let her continue.

"I enjoyed the experience, but I preferred men, and of all of the men, I preferred you. And I'd sort of forgotten about it. But now, I am anticipating the feeling of other women touching me. Is that awful? Am I being unfaithful? I suppose that you'll have to feel it too or you won't be able to fuck them."

I kept quiet. I was happy just to listen.

"Which of the girls? Mmm. Good question, let's see:

Angie, lean and sexy. I've had her: she's great in bed. God! doesn't that make me sound like a slut?

Lucy, petite, long blond hair, girly with a touch of bimbo. Scatty, but not stupid, way smarter than she sounds. I think that girl is going to surprise you.

Megan, tall and elegant, would have been a great trophy wife for Charles if he hadn't been such a lovely man and she hadn't been one of the best solicitors in the practice.

Jo, probably the most beautiful woman I've ever met. Coming from Trinidad with her Indian mother and Afro Caribbean father; her skin, her features, everything are just so perfect. And she is such a kind and loving friend. I just want to see her lost in a haze of lust.

Kate, a great friend. Tough, composed, sensible, but private. I have no idea what she'll be like in bed. She may even be a closet gay for all I know.

Sam, young, slim, toned, sweet natured. I think that I'd want to make love to Sam. She just brings that out in me. I'm not worried about her the way I am about Mike and Ruth though. She left her husband because he was a prick. She may be pissed off, but she's strong, not vulnerable.

"Do you know, you lucky bastard." She glared at me as realisation hit her. "Every one of those women is a fucking catch! Why are they alone?"

"Don't look at me," I protested. "I'm married. I'm only going to fuck them because of you. You would have been cross if I gone after any of them before your epiphany. Anyway, you changed the subject: Which one are you most looking forward to fucking?"

"I think," there was a long pause. "I think I want to play with Sam most of all. She's just so, mmm, yummy!"

When we got home we went straight to bed, in my case, by way of the bathroom. "Darling," I shouted. "I'm going for a widdle. Do you want to lay in the bath while I give you a golden shower or shall I just take a piss like a normal bloke?"

"I'm good," she called back. "Hurry up. I want fucking!"

I stripped off in the bathroom and followed her to our room and posed, naked, in the bedroom doorway like some diva from a 50's movie: Only with an erection. Marie giggled. "Oh, you bloody nutcase, I want sex, not a comedy routine. Get over here and rock my world."

I strode across the room to where she sat in bra and panties on our bed. I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her onto her back and then covered her with my body kissing her forcefully on her lips. My hands were all over her. I roughly tugged her bra upwards so that her tits hung below. I attacked them with my hands and mouth. She moaned.