Geoff And Marie's Busy Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her lips, her throat and under her jaw, her ears, her belly and then back to those glorious breasts. I worked my kisses down her belly again but this time I didn't stop. I kissed her vulva through her panties tasting her wetness as I did so. I pulled her panties off not caring if they tore. She moaned again.

Now I knelt between her thighs, sucking and licking at her cunt. She writhed under my touch as she came the first time. I was merciless. I pulled her up and put my cock to her face. "Suck it you slut!" I ordered.

She did. No finesse, no games, she just took my cock in her mouth and used her throat and tongue to give me pleasure while I pulled her head back and forth to force myself into her; and she loved it. She moaned yet again.

I pushed her back down and knelt between her thighs again. This time there was no foreplay on my part. She was my woman; so I took her. I put my cock between her thighs and rubbed it against her clit to make her even wetter then I pushed straight into her cunt. I went her full depth with my first thrust and from there on I just sawed in and out of her with my hips. She wasn't complaining, she pulled her knees up to her chest allowing me to drill even deeper into her body. We barely spoke. We just grunted and growled like the animals we were. Mating purely for the pleasure. Neither of us giving, just taking, but both enjoying the raw bestial lust we were sharing. I ground and ground myself into her trying to postpone my own pleasure for as long as I could. If that meant Marie got to have another orgasm or two, then that was her good fortune, but not my concern. Fuck sensitivity! I came eventually and I didn't care. She was lucky that she was so close that the feel of my sperm hitting her womb tipped her over for her final spasm. I finished pumping when I ran out of spunk and collapsed on top of her.

We lay for at least five minutes while our pulse rates recovered. Eventually Marie spoke. "I'm ever so sorry."

I looked at her in bemusement. "What in the name of sanity are you talking about? I know men who would sell a kidney for a fuck like that."

She sat up and reach across to her bedside table to pick up her phone. "Turn around," she instructed. I did, and heard her take a photo. "Okay, I'm done. You can turn back now."

She showed me the photo that she'd just taken of my back. I might have fucked my woman, but she'd just as effectively marked her man. She got up to go to our bathroom. "I'll put some antiseptic cream on that for you. It looks painful."

Thursday

We woke up about eight thirty and snuggled for a while. Then Marie needed to pee so we both decided to get up. She was kind enough to put some more antiseptic on the claw marks on my back once I'd finished in the shower. It stung for a while but I'm a big boy now, so I coped. We had no chores that morning so we went for a walk into town. There's a coffee shop we like, just off the High Street, so we headed there. It's a half hour's stroll to get to it but it's a pleasant enough walk through the old part of town.

The weather was still nice so we even walked back home, chatting about her plans to have me fuck her friends. I asked if we should give them a special name. "Ooh," she said. "Like Geoffrey's Angels?"

"Nice," I answered. "How about something classical? The Succubae?"

She came back with, " Maybe: What about 'The Sextet'?"

We batted ideas back and forth, getting sillier as we went. When we got home we pottered about with those tasks that retired people use to fill their time. After lunch we sat and read for a while and then I collected Colin from school. His mum picks him up if he's at an after-school club or if he goes to a friend's house, but today he was with us for tea, as his mum had to work late.

After he'd finished his homework, Colin ate with us and then disappeared into the study to watch TV. Linda came in a while later and dashed upstairs to the toilet while Marie plated up the meal that she had kept back, knowing Linda wouldn't be bothered to start cooking just for herself after a late shift.

Linda came back downstairs with an odd look on her face and sat at the table. She looked at the meal her mum had prepared for her as if she was in a daze. "Dad," she said, in a strained voice. "Would you mind if I spoke to mum; in private?"

"Are you okay?" I asked, genuinely concerned. She nodded. "Right then, I'll go and annoy Colin."

As I left I heard Linda starting to speak in low but urgent tones to her mother, then one of them got up and closed the kitchen door and I heard nothing more. I found Colin watching a zombie movie on Netflix. It was classified as suitable for eighteen or older, but we tended to operate a more pragmatic scheme in our households. Linda was content for him to watch selected mature content as long as he didn't copy the profanity, the violence, and particularly not the sex.

Colin and I debated for some time whether zombies could actually survive on a diet of human brains, but we never reached a satisfactory conclusion before the kitchen door opened and Marie called for me to join her and Linda in the kitchen.

"Are you in trouble, Grandad?" Colin whispered.

"Usually," I whispered back. He nodded sympathetically as I took the condemned man's walk to meet the women.

Marie met me at the door obviously trying to keep a straight face, without Linda seeing how hard she was trying not to laugh. "Linda wants to talk to you," she said. "I'll go keep Colin company."

Now, I don't like being at a loss in my own home so I went and sat down in the hope that someone would tell me what the fuck was going on; and soon! Linda cleared her throat. "Dad. I just told mum that I thought she might be being unfaithful to you. She denied it but she says that I owe it to you to tell you anyway."

"Really? What makes you think that?" I asked.

"Well, she's been acting really oddly for these last few weeks. I could tell you'd had a big row earlier this week and..." she seemed to be on the verge of tears as she paused to tell me what had convinced her of her mother's infidelity. "...And when I came in tonight, I was so desperate for the toilet that I actually peed in my knickers. It was only a little bit, but I couldn't wear them around your house, so I went to borrow some of mum's. I knew she wouldn't mind."

"Nope!" I said, "Not seeing the link yet."

"The link," she huffed at me. "Is that I found a pair of open crotch panties in her underwear drawer along with a box of sex toys!"

"So how do erotic underwear and sex toys lead to this conversation, where you accuse my wife of adultery?" I asked her, my hackles starting to rise.

"Well," she said, possibly starting to wonder if she'd tap-danced her way into a minefield. "It's not like you two are going to need..." She stopped talking and looked nervously at me; as well she might.

"Yes?" I asked her, innocently. "What were you going to say about crusty old geriatrics and their lack of need for sex toys? Do tell. I'd be fascinated to hear your views on old people fucking." Her eyes popped open. I don't think she'd ever heard me say that word. "You seem to be well informed on this, so perhaps you can advise me. At what age should I have found your mother so terminally unattractive that I had her vagina sewn shut?

"Were the panties French Navy with a lace trim?" Her expression told me that they were. "I bought those for her to let her know that I loved her and still found her desirable." I tried to keep my temper. She meant well but... It rankled that she would rather assume that her mum was screwing around with another man than believe we still had sex as man and wife.

"Your mum and I actually had a conversation only yesterday about our sex lives before we met. We've never worried about what went before and I'm not worried now. I can put my hand on my heart and promise that I have no concerns about your mother having illicit sex."

Do you see what I did there? That's an illustration of the difference between deceit and lying. I never said Marie wasn't fucking about; I just said that it didn't concern me. It's not my fault that Linda inferred something else.

I stood up. I pointed to her meal going cold at the table. "Eat your tea. Your mum went to the trouble of keeping it for you. You can thank her when you're apologising."

I found Marie in the passage leading to the study. "Well?" she asked. Her meaning being clear.

"I couldn't be too cross with her." I answered. "She was genuinely upset. But. Fuck! Were we this intolerant when we were in our thirties?"

"We probably were. But I'm going to have a talk with the bitch about implying I'm a slut; even if it's true." So saying, she set her shoulders and marched off to the kitchen to 'talk'. I sought refuge with Colin and we resumed our debate on the topic of zombie nutrition.

A subdued daughter and a zombie-satiated grandson left for home at about eight. Marie told me that she and Linda had come to an understanding and that we were all still on speaking terms. Apparently, Linda will ask in future before going through our underwear drawers and she will respect our right to privacy in our sex life. In return my wife won't slap her senseless for suggesting her mother was a whore.

Marie asked me how Colin and I had got on through all the drama. I replied that, on balance, we thought it unlikely that zombies could maintain an effective metabolism purely on a diet of human brains. She thought about that for a moment; then agreed.

We watched a little TV, well it was a 50" TV but we didn't watch for long, if you see what I mean. Then we read for a while and then went to bed. Marie said the the claw marks on my back were getting better and put some more cream on. She actually used the expression 'tiny scratches' but she meant claw marks so I'm going with that. And by way of apology she gave me a magnificent blow job before she turned over and went to sleep. It wasn't very romantic, but I'm a bloke: Blow job over romance any day!

Friday

Marie woke first. When the alarm went off at eight, I awoke to find her snuggled up close to me with her head against my shoulder, breasts scrunched against my belly and her hand cupping my balls.

"Good morning, dear," she said perkily. "Would sir like the breakfast special today?"

"Oh, that sounds promising," I replied. "What does it consist of?"

"Well, mainly just me," she said apologetically. Gently caressing my nuts.

"That should be enough for anyone," I said as I rolled over to face her. We got ourselves arranged so that we could explore each other's bodies as we kissed, and how we kissed. After last night's amazing suckfest, this morning was all about connecting, feeling and loving.

I broke away from her lips and bent to her breasts. Even after years of marriage and suckling two children, her boobs still entranced me. Soft, malleable, warm and inviting; I could spend, literally, hours playing with them. I love the soft curved underboobs, so I kissed them. The hard brown nipples reaching for attention were duly licked, sucked, nibbled and tweaked. Marie directed me with her hands on my head and arched her back to press her lady pillows into my face.

We kissed again and then she moved down my body, kissing all the way. She slowed when she got below my navel, tormenting me by kissing around my erection. I swear that muscles I didn't know I had were trying to manoeuvre it into her mouth. Eventually she relented and took the head between her lips. It wasn't the porn-video style oral sex she treated me to last night. It was gentle, tender and loving.

"My turn to taste you now," I told her as I drew her back up. We kissed again before I took my journey down my wife's body, pausing to renew my worship of her tits. I adored her soft round belly, not taut like Angie's, but Rubenesque and feminine. Her pubis, which she had shaved recently, showed her little slit, her lips engorged with arousal and glistening with the nectar I was seeking.

I bent over her body, lapping at her vagina, savouring every moment. I was settling in for the long haul when Marie put her hand on the back of my head and pleaded. "I need you inside me. Now. Please. Make me come for you."

I turned her on her left side, with her left leg straight down and her right leg bent forward at the hip, then I straddled her left leg and entered her. It isn't a position that lets me go really deep, but I love being able to caress her bum and her boobs at the same time. When we do it this way, soft and slow, it feels like making love: And the moment that thought went through my mind, I was off again; this time moving my hips in time to the dulcet tones of Paul Rodgers playing in my head. The tempo was perfect for the mood we were in, but I really think I may need professional help.

Marie started to moan with pleasure so I raised the stakes and used my right hand to stroke her clit: Gently at first but then faster as her moans became more urgent. She started to beg. "Please, Geoff... I'm so close... Harder baby, please make me... Ohhh... I'm... Ahhhhh..." Her cunt muscles gripped me as the orgasm flooded over her but I had a while to go yet. I kept the pressure on her clit until she pleaded with me to stop, but I kept stroking at the same pace until I could feel the sensation building in my groin. Now I speeded up; I groped her tits as I pounded into her, my balls smacking against her buttock with every stroke. I was mindless now; If she spoke to me, I never heard; I was just a machine with one aim, to pump my sperm into this vagina as deep as possible. In and out; in and out; in and... further in and. Oh, God! I came, shooting gobs of semen, bathing her insides. She may have come again too, but I was in no state to notice.

I stayed inside her for as long as I could, and as my cock slipped out of her I lay down and spooned her from behind. "I love you, you know," I told her. "And I cherish every day that I can show you how much."

Marie took my hand and moved it to her breast. "I love you too. And you can think of me in the shop today, serving little old ladies and young mums alike with your semen seeping into my underwear. Our naughty little secret."

We disentangled ourselves and I made breakfast while she used the bathroom. After I'd waved her off to work I tidied the house, it didn't take much, and wandered into the kitchen. I was cook today so I decided to prep for lunch and our evening meal. For lunchI sliced two panini and filled one with blue cheese, ham and onion relish for me, the other with goats cheese and beetroot relish for Marie. They went in the fridge for later.

Linda and Colin were eating with us that evening after work, so I cubed some lamb and put it in a yoghurt and spice marinade ready for a nice Indian dish later. I prepped some vegetables to accompany the meal and weighed out the rice. That took me nicely to coffee time. I had just sat down when the doorbell rang. It was the courier with the ED22. I was now officially a lab-rat; but one that could fuck all night.

Marie arrived home about one o'clock as usual and joined me in the kitchen, where the paninis were almost ready. Her eyes went straight to the package on the table.

"Is that...?" She asked.

"Yes, that's my course of ED22," I answered. "Do you want to take it for a spin?"

She looked uncertain. "It's so odd," she said. "The package looks so innocuous, but from your description, if you take one of those pills you could fuck me almost non-stop for at least eight hours. Part of me still worries about what a drug so potent could be doing to your health. Part of me is aroused at the thought of you being so virile."

"Shall I take one now?" I teased her.

"No!" She was adamant, "Until we have tried this on our own and seen how you respond, I won't risk having you permanently erect in front of our daughter and grandson. But I may have a treat for you later." She left it at that and wouldn't be drawn.

We ate our lunch along with a cup of tea while Marie described her morning at the shop. She said a lot of the staff and regular customers commented on how well she looked of late. She smirked as she confessed how much she would love to tell them that it was down to a frequent good fucking.

We went for a walk after lunch, getting home in time for me to collect Colin from school. Homework today was to consider the message in George Orwell's book, 'Animal Farm'. Colin explained the story to me and asked me what I thought the message was. I admired his cunning but pointed out that it was his homework not mine. After some debate he wrote, "The message of the book seems to be that its all very well to have a good idea but someone will always screw it up." I was proud of him. But I also hoped his assessment wasn't prescient.

He sat and told his gran about school while I started to cook the lamb. A long, slow simmer in garlic, ginger and the marinade. Then I joined them and we decided to watch a film together. Linda rang to say she'd be at our's for about five thirty, so we had plenty of time.

The rest of the afternoon went as you'd expect. We watched the film, I finished cooking the meal ready for Linda finishing work and, when she arrived we sat and ate. Linda was quiet after yesterday's 'discussion' but there was no real tension between us.

We finished our meal and loaded the dishwasher and went to sit in the living room. After a while Marie excused herself and went upstairs while I chatted to Linda and agreed what days I was to collect Colin from school the following week. We'd just about sorted it out when I had to answer the doorbell: It was Angie and she had her overnight case in tow.

"Hi stud," she greeted me. "Is that Linda's car? Is her gorgeous little lad here too?" She didn't wait for an answer, but pushed past me on the way for big hugs all round.

"Hi Angie," Linda greeted her favourite 'aunt'. She'd been instructed not to refer to her as 'Auntie Angie' ever again once she turned eighteen. "You look lovely Angie. Like you're dressed for a big date." Angie thanked her but ignored the implied question.

Angie did indeed look nice. Very nice. She was wearing a short blue skirt a few inches above her knees, a white satin blouse cut low enough to see a small white lace bra designed to make her tits look as big as possible and she had forgotten to kick off her two-inch heels in her rush to greet Linda and Colin so her long toned legs looked spectacular and so did her arse. Unusually too, she was wearing make-up; not much, and it was artfully applied, but she had obviously taken care to look good tonight.

After exchanging greeting and kisses Angie asked where my wife was. I told her that she'd gone upstairs.

"Oh, then she'll be getting ready too," says Angie. And went off in search of her friend.

Linda looked me thoughtfully. "You never said you had plans tonight."

"Do I look like I have a plan?" I replied. "I didn't even know Angie was coming. Your mother has probably cooked something up. I'll just go along with it."

A few minutes later Angie came back downstairs: flushed and grinning. "Marie won't be long. She said to remind you to take your vitamin tablet. We don't want you to get run down."

I was a bit non-plussed. We both take our vitamin tablets over breakfast so why... Oh. THAT vitamin tablet. That's the surprise Marie mentioned. That's the reason for Angie's overnight case.

Linda was in full-on bloodhound mode and she could smell something fishy was afoot. She stared at me, and got a blank look in return. She stared at Angie. Fuck! I think that was when she noticed that her nearly-auntie's lipstick was smudged, and it had been fine when she went upstairs to see Marie. I actually saw the penny drop! But she couldn't say a word. Her mother had made it clear. Our sex-life was none of her business.