All Comments on 'Geoff and Marie's Quiet Little Orgy'

by OnlyInMyMind

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ArediaArediaabout 1 year ago

I think, in your shoes, I'd resist adding any more women to the Circle of Love. Chemicals or not, there's only so much a bloke can do, and G & M's house seems at a comfortable level of occupancy, if I may put it thus. Also, Geoff still has some of the original ladies to "do", so to speak.

I do like your story and the gentle way of it. Please do continue! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Living the dream

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
What in the hell...

... is this obsession with anal sex? Can't we get a great story without someone sticking their dick in someone's ass?

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Anon.

Fair comment. I can appreciate that some readers find even the thought of anal sex repellent. It wasn't my intention to offend but, my thinking was this; my grey haired lovers, all of them, are smart enough to realise that their opportunities to explore new experiences are coming to an end. For the women in particular, Geoff is probably their last chance to try something that possibly intigued them for years and was technically illegal between a man and a woman in the UK until 1994. Yup, that recently.

As for an obsession, my narrator, Geoff, makes it clear that, having tried it with and without latex, he's really not that bothered if he never does it again. I included it, and there will probably be a couple more instances, to give the female characters more variety in their sex lives.

Finally, well, this is Literotica, Geoff has nine ladies on the go at present, God preserve him, so I'm trying to create a sex fantasy about a retired bloke and his wife's friends that is amusing, varied and just to say credible. I think that it's inevitable that at least one woman would want to try it and, if she liked it some of the others might want to as well, at least once, you know, just to see. And Geoff would be the perfect lover to share it with; gentle, considerate and trustworthy.I

I hope its inclusion didn't completely spoil the story for you. I will try to make sure that future instances are no nore explicit than in this latest tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnlyInMyMind@OnlyInMyMind
Although I'm retired with a little time to spend writing for fun, I still have a busy life. A few readers have commented that some of my stories stop too abruptly. I'm genuinely sorry if that spoils your enjoyment, but I just don't always have the time to explore all the mot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES