Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,221 Followers

Then one evening she came to the end of the story section. She thought about searching for more but already the desire to move forward had grasped her. She needed to talk to people in the lifestyle and that meant she needed to be verified.

Getting registered seemed pretty simple. But to be verified you had to submit a photograph holding a sign with your user name, the website's name and the day's date. Georgia thought about it. What if someone recognised her? You heard some grim stories of people foolish enough to put their images out there. She'd have to think about it.

Temptation is a powerful thing. Two evenings later Georgia was back on the site and looking closely at the rules. She'd join on her own terms and if they verified her that was great - if not then at least she'd got a nice little collection of reading matter out of it all!

Georgia set up her phone and then carefully stuck a sheet of paper onto her face at her upper lip. She held a second sheet up just above her eye-line and then triggered the camera. It didn't quite come out right but after another couple of efforts she got what she wanted.

The top sheet had her user-name, 'GinC4fun' then you could see two delicate brown eye-brows above a pair of intelligent brown eyes. Then came a beautifully-proportioned nose which was just the right side of being sharp and below that the second sheet with the date and website name on it. Since she knew she was cheating a little and had to prove her gender Georgia had taken off her blouse and so below that second sheet was her bra - nothing too racy but still showing off her 32Cs to fine effect. It was the first time she'd ever done anything so daring but it felt right to give the guys a bit of a treat. Who knows maybe some female members would like it too!

Georgia only paused momentarily before submitting the photo. She knew from the rules that it would be the avatar used in any post she made on the forum but she didn't care. Anyone who could recognise her from that photo would have to be psychic but strangely she thought it really captured how she was feeling. Excited but a little scared too.

***

A day later she got an e-mail confirming her verification. She rushed onto the forum and spent a long time wading through a lot of crap but also finding some interesting stuff. There seemed to be about 5,000 messages from 'Bulls' or 'BBCs' advertising their services. That was all very well but she wasn't going there at the moment.

There was also a strong suggestion that she'd put MUCH too much effort into her verification photo. There were some pretty obvious faked ones on the forum and every one seemed to belong to a white male claiming to be a girl. Very curious! Very annoying!!

Her favourite was the chat-room. Once she spotted the fakes - which took about 10 seconds on average - she identified a few genuine chatters and they invited her to a sub-chat. She gave out a little info - but only a little - and found people were very friendly. She tried a little 'dirty private posting' with a couple of the guys and that was fun. However, it was the next day when things really kicked up a notch.

When she logged on at the site a message immediately flashed up.

'GinC4fun. We liked your verification pic! So did our friends who run a little activity they call 'the Game'. They'd like to invite you to participate. You can ask about it on a couple of forum threads or on this link. If you are interested then let us know.'

The link turned out to be to a reddit sub-thread made up almost entirely of people applying to participate in 'the Game' and being told it was invitation-only. Then about every hundred posts there was one from a purported white woman that might have been genuine.

'If you are lucky enough to be invited then go for it - it's amazing.'

'It's early days but it seems to be the genuine article. I can't believe I was lucky enough to be invited.'

'OMG, that was intense. I've just had to quit because it was getting seriously addictive and I didn't know how far I might go. It's not something I regret but be careful girls.'

'I never knew what they meant about the game being its own reward but I do now.'

'It's my 40th today and that means I'll never be able to take up that invitation. I love my husband and kids and couldn't risk damaging our family but today I'm feeling real regret.'

Back on the chat her virtual friend Soph was pretty open. ' I only joined the site in my 40s so I was never going to be invited but I'd have joined in a heart-beat. I know a couple of girls who played for a while and they said it was a rush. It might be just the thing for you.'

So Georgia thought about it for a few days and then accepted her invitation to 'the Game'.

Getting Started.

Which brings us back to that first requirement. Georgia was well aware that hiding behind pieces of paper wouldn't be acceptable with her Master. No, she'd have to be out and in the open. But, on the other hand, this wasn't for a public web-site. She'd done plenty of searching and found little or nothing on the internet about 'the game' except that one sub-reddit and a few threads on various forums which mainly consisted of rumours or speculation about what it all entailed and who might be behind it. That and numerous white men offering their wives as participants, of course. Georgia already knew enough to doubt that most even had a wife to offer!

She went to her mirror and looked at herself. She was almost 36 years old and it was pretty clear that she wasn't a teenager. However, her face which had always been a little angular as a youngster was growing into its years well. Her nose and the little point of her chin no longer dominated her look and instead just gave her face that bit of character. Buchanan had always reckoned her eyes were her best quality and she was minded to agree. They were expressive eyes, a deep brown which matched her hair and contrasted with her pale skin.

Georgia contemplated make-up and decided to go with the minimum, a little lip-stick. They had invited her and sooner or later they'd see her when she wasn't hiding behind the best artifices of the cosmetic industry. She was who she was and if they didn't go for that then best they knew right soon!

She took the photo - carefully placing a finger over her address on her Driving License ID. Then she took a photo of herself in her full-length mirror - all 5'4" in her stocking feet and the outfit she'd work to work. Again they'd have to take her as she was eventually so they'd best get used to the fact that she wasn't a big-breasted blonde teenager.

Georgia really thought that once they saw her in full, so to speak, then they'd make their excuses and brush her off. But it didn't work out that way...

***

The Master's technical requirements had forced Georgia to invest in a new lap-top as well as a mic and a web-cam. Happily the young guy in the shop had copied all her old files onto the new machine. He'd even offered to take her old one in part-exchange but Georgia chose to keep it. It was still in working order, just a little old, and you never knew when it might come in handy.

Georgia sent her two pictures to the Master's e-mail and that evening got a link to a skype download which would be her connection to the game. Then she had only to wait for Thursday evening to come around. 'Only to wait' - easier said than done. At work it wasn't so bad but in her free time she was consumed with curiosity and impatience.

Finally, like a glacier flowing down a mountain side, the time crawled round to her appointment with the Master and 8 PM on Thursday found Georgia nervously waiting in front of her cam. Then the notification came and they were connected.

"Thank you for the photos, Georgia. It's good to see you on cam too - so much less easy to fake. I'd been trying to fill in the gaps in your verification pic and I have to say I'd under-estimated quite how suitable you are to participate."

"Suitable?" asked Georgia, still reeling from hearing the voice of the Master. It was rich and warm and deep - even coming through her laptop speaker. She looked at the image on her screen and it took a few seconds to realise that she was looking at a hand, an unmistakably male hand with skin of that dark almost purple Black which was shared by some peoples of West Africa and their Diaspora.

"Our participants require a considerable investment of time and energy both on their part and ours. We don't have the time to waste on those who do not meet our requirements. We could have a thousand going through the program now if we lowered our standards but that is not what we are here for. We want to deal only with the best."

"That's very flattering of you..."

The man's voice cut her off. "I didn't flatter you - and I won't. If you perform well I will praise you and if you fuck up then I'll tell you that too. Fuck up bad enough and I'll kick your ass to the curb, no matter how fuckable your sweet little white ass is. Got that?"

Georgia felt the warmth in her face and hoped the man couldn't see that she was blushing.

"I'll explain it to you." The man's voice was sounding through her little study again. "I'm guessing you've made a careful study of the attractions of the Black man if you've ended up here. What sort of Black man do you prefer?"

"Er, well, how do you mean?"

"Ah, Georgia, I forgot how fresh you are to the lifestyle. Don't worry - fresh is real good. Gonna send you ten sets of two pictures each. You'll have two seconds on each to click one and express a preference. I don't want you thinking about it because I want you choosing on instinct, understand?"

"Yes," agreed Georgia and then remembered something he had typed the previous week and added, "Yes, sir." There was a chuckle through her speakers. He seemed to like that.

Then the pictures started to arrive and Georgia made a snap decision and clicked on each. She hadn't really the time to examine them carefully, especially the last two or three, so she had to act on instantaneous impulse as she moved her cursor to click the best photo while always being aware of the timer bar racing across her screen. It seemed to move a little faster with each passing pair. Finally, the tenth pair of pictures vanished and Georgia waited for a response.

"Interesting," said the man. "Seems my little Dixie chick likes plain chocolate rather than milk. Chose the darker-skinned brotha ten out of ten times."

"I do like a dark-skinned man but it's not as simple as that," protested Georgia.

"Oh no?" said her Master, "Let's go through them again but slower this time." This time Georgia had time to really take in the images. The first seven were pairs of handsome African-Americans where one was always a good few shades darker. She couldn't argue with her choices - she certainly did fancy the darker man in each case more. It was the last three sets of pictures where things got 'interesting'.

The first showed a handsome young man in a muscle shirt on the right, the muscles of his arms bulging his light brown skin. On the left was a man at least thirty years his senior with grey hair and a beer belly. However, his skin was wonderfully dark and his facial expression exuded confidence. Georgia knew she'd picked left and had to admit she didn't regret it. The one on the left looked like an experienced man who knew how to please a woman - the other one was just a young lad.

But then the next set almost had the roles reversed. On the right was a masterful young man looking at her with an expression of power. He also wore a shirt designed to show off his time in the gym. But what had seemed vainglorious before now just looked natural. This man looked real good and Georgia's eyes drank in the hard muscles of his arms with their dark skin barely showing the patterns tattooed there. On the other side was a lighter-skinned man of about thirty. She barely even bothered to glance at him. Once again she had no problem re-affirming her previous choice.

Then came the final pair. On the left was a man standing in front of a Ferrari. He wore an immaculate Italian silk suit and he was undoubtedly a man of power. This was a successful man, a man of prestige and confidence. He was attractive too - even though she guessed he probably only had one Black grand-parent. On the right was a man similar in age and in his air of confidence but in other ways so very different. He was stood outside a building marked heavily with gang tags and his own tattoos and clothing clearly identified him as a man of the street. This was a man who lived by his wits and who knew how to get what he wanted. There was a wonderful power radiating from him and he was coal-Black and Georgia knew she would pick him over the businessman in a New York minute. When it came down to it this wasn't about a man's social status or his age or any of that other crap - it was about the reaction they conjured up in her brain and in her body. She clicked the gangsta's pic.

"Like I said - my new girl likes her men as dark as she can get 'em." He gestured his hand, with its own dark skin, at the camera. "Not that I'd be complaining you understand. But it proves my point. You desire your opposite. Not true of all our players of the game but true of most. You are White so you want Black and as Black as possible. You a real lady so you want your man to be a real man, confident and decisive and powerful. You from safe leafy suburbia so you got an attraction for the mean streets, or at least for the men that can operate there."

"I'm not quite buying that but I understand what you're trying to say."

"Have it your way for the time being but you must understand the same can apply for Black guys. There' are plenty of Black men who love that pale skin of yours, who cherish those European facial features. They live their whole lives dreaming of having a classy woman like you."

Georgia could feel herself blushing again and wondered if it came over on the video link.

"Of course there's also plenty of Black men with a White boss or landlord or parole officer who likes lording it over them. So you might represent that boss, or that boss' wife, to them. They'd be real eager to fuck you hard and put you away wet."

Georgia still couldn't really say anything. But she wondered if what he was saying was true. She was just a normal suburban housewife in 'real life'. If she played 'the game' would she really have so many men desiring her, lusting for her, wanting to take her and make her their own? Could that really be true?

A chuckle sounded over the speakers - it seemed the Master had liked the fact his words had sent her deep in thought. "Well, like I say, we'll see how things progress with you. Tonight been what you expected?"

"No, I kind of thought I'd get to see..."

.

"Oh, well if that's what you want then you gotta learn that you don't get no freebies from the Black man. You will be expected to earn any attention you get. Me, I got a real thing for girls from the South. I'm seeing them legs that look like a dancer's legs and I'm thinking how much I'd like to see you out of them clothes. You catching my drift?"

She certainly was and she didn't hesitate. To see what she wanted to see she would have to pay the price and it seemed a fair one. She had an idea it might even be a pleasant one to pay. She stood up and adjusted her web-cam to show herself properly. "Oh," she remembered, "I need some music."

The Black hand on her computer screen moved and through her own speakers came a beat - a little distorted but easily recognisable. She couldn't have told you who the artist was or what the song was called - she'd never been an expert in 'urban music' - but it had a heavy beat and would be easy to dance to.

Georgia began to sway her body in time to the beat and closed her eyes. Somehow it seemed easier to do this if she was in her own world. Her fingers found the buttons of he blouse and undid them one by one. Then she shucked the garment off and moved her hands down to unfasten and then pull off her slacks. She was down to her bra, panties and socks now. She suddenly had a horrible thought - what if he'd been disappointed and had cut the connection?

She turned around so that she faced away from her lap-top screen and only then did she open her eyes. She didn't want to bend over with her eyes closed and fall on her ass! She bent over and raised each leg in turn to remove her socks.

"Hhhhmmmmm," came from the speaker. So he hadn't disconnected and he seemed to be enjoying the show. Perhaps he had a sock fetish? She giggled at the idea and then realised in this position what he would be seeing on his screen. He probably couldn't see her feet but he could most definitely, front and center, see her butt.

Georgia gave her rear a little wiggle. "THASS what I'm talking about," came from the speaker. Georgia grinned and decided to play with him a little. She hooked her fingers in the waist-band of her panties and eased them half way over her buttocks before pulling them back up. She was rewarded with another deep chuckle from the speakers. "Girl, you play with me like that and I'd spank that fine white ass for you."

Georgia took the hint and this time she eased her panties down before stepping out of them. She unhooked her bra and then paused. It couldn't have taken a couple of minutes to get naked but her heart was racing with excitement. She took a deep breath and then turned round.

Her eyes found the video-link window on her screen and she gasped. Where there had previously been a dark-skinned hand there was now a penis, no it wasn't a penis it was a cock. Black and long and hard. She gasped and then steadied herself - this was what she'd done her little dance to see of course. It's just that she hadn't quite expected it to be so, how would you say it, 'ready for action'. She'd heard about body language but she'd never recognised it so clearly as now. Men could be lying bastards and they'd flatter you all day to get what they wanted. Sometimes communication without words was much more to be trusted. Well, she could only see one part of his body but that part was very impressive and it was shouting, 'I NEED TO FUCK YOU.' It was raw lust for her body and it made Georgia feel good, REAL good.

A Black hand wrapped itself round the solid shaft of meat and began slowly to ease up and down it. "Care to join me?" came out of the speakers.

Georgia Johnson, after her difficult start, had always been a respectable wife and mother, a 'good girl'. Now, though, she knew just what she wanted to do. She wanted to show this man, this stranger, just how turned on she felt. She went and sat in her big office chair and adjusted the webcam to show herself clearly again. She eased back in the chair and hooked one leg up and rested a foot on the seat before doing the same with the other. Now she was as exposed as she could be for him, this man whose name she didn't know. Her fingers soon found her most private parts and she began to shamelessly masturbate for him, to show him how much she wanted him.

But, for this man, it wasn't enough. Her Master wanted more. "You all hot and bothered, baby. What's up - you never seen a real man's cock before? Tell me what you thinking about girl."

Georgia was happy to play along. "I'm looking at that beautiful dick - thinking how much better and more powerful it looks than my poor little white husband's."

Her master chuckled again. "Nearly right - but remember little White boys have dicks or penises. This is a BBC - a Big Black Cock. What else you thinking?"

"Thinking how much I'd like to feel its weight and hardness in my hand, to taste it in my mouth, and to have it ... you know..." she guessed she was doing well because the Black hand was moving steadily faster up and down the ebony shaft."

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,221 Followers