Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,225 Followers

Temptations

"Uhhhhhhhh," grunted Georgia as she tried to push herself down onto the 'Dark Destroyer'. She had the big dildo upright on her chair and she was squatting over it. An awful lot of it had disappeared up into her body but, despite the extra lube, that last inch was not inclined to follow suit.

"Easy, baby," said her Master, "I know you want to take it all but there ain't no hurry. You've been doing better each week you've tried it. Now take a breather."

Georgia moved forward so she could remove the Black toy from her pussy. It slid out and she felt the emptiness that always immediately followed its removal.

"Look at that toy, look how much you taking now." The deep voice boomed over her speakers. "You'll soon have taken it all and then, I've decided, it'll be time to kick on up to the next stage of 'the Game'."

***

The next stage! Georgia had virtually decided to quit 'the Game' on her way back from that disastrous visit to Charli and Jess in the Capital. In the end, though, she'd just decided to report on her trip to the porn store and show the proof to her Master but not to request another assignment and to leave it at that. Her Master had sounded disappointed but, true to his word, had accepted her decision.

Then, straight afterwards, she had rung Jessica. From the very start it had been a strange phone call. Jessica had been quiet for seconds before she'd blurted out, "Hello?"

"Jessica, er Jess, I thought that I should call..."

"GiGi - uh - what's up - uh."

"Jess, we need to talk about... You know to talk about what happened when Charli and I came over to your new place."

"Uh - Yes GiGi we - uh - should talk ab - uh - about that - uh."

What was going on? Her cousin was gasping for breath - as if she had just run a mile. "Jess - are you alright? You sound... funny." What was going on?

"Don't be sil - uh - don't be silly GiGi - uh - GiGi don't be silly it's - UH - everythin - UH - all OK - UH."

Suddenly Georgia knew just why her cousin sounded the way she did. "You're not alone are you, Jess, is it him - that man, that Black man that was at your house?"

"UH - no it's not him - UH - its Antwan who's an even - UH - better - UH - UH - UH."

"Oh..."

Then a deep masculine voice came on the line, "Your friend is busy baby - taking my big Black cock. Ring her tomorrow and you can have a real nice talk."

"Oh, er, yes, OK, I'll ring tomorrow, er..."

The connection had ended and Georgia had thought about her cousin trying to speak as that man, Antwan, had fucked her. He hadn't been making love to her, he had been FUCKING her. Georgia reached out for the 'Dark Destroyer' where it stood on the desk after her call to her Master. Soon it was in her as she thought of her cousin and her Master and Antwan and her future...

The next day she decided not to ring Jess again. Instead she e-mailed her Master and requested her next assignment. She was back in ''the Game.'

***

Georgia looked at the 'Dark Destroyer.' It was becoming a very personal challenge for her - that last inch. For four weeks she had tried to take it but somehow all her Master's dirty talk and her own efforts had failed to seal the deal.

"Evening, baby," said the deep voice of her Master, "you know you ain't my only participant in 'the game' don't you?"

Georgia had always assumed that was the case and she also knew that there were other Masters in different parts of the country and even some overseas.

"Yeah, a couple of weeks after you joined I got contacted by a young woman who also wanted to play and she been making some real progress. Do you want to see how much progress?"

Georgia nodded and then obeyed his instruction to turn down her lights and make herself comfortable and ready to enjoy the show.

He sent her the video file and she clicked play. She half expected to see some amateur porn of a couple on a bed. Instead, the first few frames immediately had her attention. She knew just where this video had been taken.

The camera seemed to be a body-cam worn on the front of a shirt at chest height. As the person wearing it swung round she got a fleeting image of the inside of the porn store and then a familiar face.

"You OK here for a few minutes, Mo?" came the deep voice of Tom, the porn store owner, "Just need to check in the back."

"No problem, Tom, but don't be too long because the word's got out."

It certainly seemed to have. The main room of the store had about twenty men waiting their turn for a ticket to the booths and there were more in the shop itself. "Gentlemen," came Tom's voice, "just so no-one feels cheated I need to tell you that this girl has a thing for the dark meat so I'm afraid you white and hispanic guys may have to settle for a hand job."

"Aw, bullshit," said a white man, "that's fucking discrimination."

"Tell me about it," said Mo pointing to his own white face, "now do you want a ticket or not. It's $100."

"Fuck, $100 and I might only get a hand-job!"

"Our special guests set the prices. This one says $50 for Black guys - with a special offer today of $10 for Black guys on benefits or pensions - and $100 if she has to work with anyone else. Come back about midnight - one of our regulars will look after you for the flat $40."

"Shit, I was wanting this girl - she's pretty enough to make Anderson Cooper turn straight!"

"Up to you," said Tom, "but last time she said she got too many white boys and not enough Black men. She'll most probable be Black only next time she's here."

"Stop moaning, Ross, and get out the way. We all waiting back here!" came from a large African-American who was next in line.

"Fuck it," said Ross, handed over his money and moved off with his ticket.

The Black man stepped up and the line shuffled forward.

Now Georgia watched, idly playing with her 'Dark Destroyer', as Tom moved forward and into the corridor leading to the booths. The corridor was fairly narrow and it was pretty much full of Black men waiting their turn. The doors to Booths B and D were open. A man stood against the wall of Booth B with his pants round his ankles. In Booth D a man was leaning over to peek through the hole and see what was happening next door. His hand was already working his hard cock so he'd be ready when the time came.

"Oh fuck yeah," shouted the man in Booth B. "Take my fucking load you little white ho." He beat his hand on the wall and then did up his pants. "Sorry, babe, got a bit over-excited," he apologised.

"That's OK," came a little muffled voice, "I'm your whore whenever you want me to be."

The man suddenly noticed Tom and shuffled out of the booth. He was immediately replaced by another who lent to look through the hole. The girl had clearly turned round to service the other glory-hole. "Damn just look at that little white ass - sure is inviting."

"Talking of which," said Tom to himself. His hand appeared flourishing a key. He knocked on the door of Booth C, "Hood on, baby, if you want to keep this a secret that is." He waited a few seconds and then unlocked the door and went inside.

It had been dark in the corridor and it was even darker in the booth, illuminated only by the glow from the big HD monitor displaying porn. Now Georgia realised why her master had told her to turn her lights way down. This wasn't high production-value porn but it was raw and visceral, it was the real thing. Tom turned on a small light by his camera and that helped a little. Now you could see the girl, naked except for a leather hood that hid her face and hair. There was a pile of her clothing on a bench of the little booth. The camera focused on the floor which was shiny with pools of liquid and then up a wall marked by more runlets of fluid until they reached the hole where a Black cock was being energetically worked in and out of the mouth-hole of the mask. An eye glanced at them through another hole in the mask. It might have been blue or grey, it was hard to tell, but Georgia thought she could read the frantic excitement in that glance.

The camera angle tilted down and a pair of fat fingers found the girl's naked shaved pussy. Both eased their way between the exposed lips while a thumb worked the top of the slit. "Hmmmnn," the girl moaned and pushed her buttocks up to give Tom easier access.

Georgia eyes were almost boring a hole into her laptop screen. She had an idea where this was going. Almost unconsciously she was moving her 'dark destroyer' in and out of her own pussy as she watched the man's fingers tease the girl in the movie.

The girl suddenly pulled off the cock she was sucking and four powerful spurts of semen appeared in turn on her black leather mask.

"How many's that now, girl?" asked Tom.

"Nuunne or tiinnn," came the reply muffled by the mask.

"Nine or ten, eh, well there's twenty or thirty more waiting outside. Looks like you gonna have a long night of it. You like the fact I put the word round for ya?"

"Ees,"

"Yes, what?"

"Ees surr."

"Good girl, you want your bonus now or later?"

"Buutthh, pliss, surr."

Tom chuckled, deep in his big frame, "Both, eh! I reckon I can manage that." There was the sound of a zipper being lowered and a belt opened. Tom stopped playing with the girl's pussy and instead pulled her up onto her feet before his hand pushing on the small of her back made her lean forward. Two small white hands reached for the wall to steady herself but only slid on the semen-slicked surface. Finally they found the edge of the bench and the girl stood still, her head bent forward.

The girl had a tramp stamp tattoo - which Tom was now noticing too. "I see you got the ink like I asked you, looks real fine on that pale porcelain skin of yours." His finger traced the design. It looked something akin to a yin and yang symbol but comprising two faces - a black man's and a white woman's. "Really beautiful - you do that other thing I told you?"

The girl was silent and Tom casually brought a big hand down hard on her backside with a slap.

"Uwww."

"Tell me then - you do that other thing I told you?"

There was silence again and this time Tom's slap was harder and left red finger-marks on the pale skin of her butt.

"UUUWWWW, pliss."

"Well tell me, I'm not messing around here. You do what I tell you?"

The hooded head drooped a little and shook from side to side.

The sound of a belt being fastened again and a zipper being raised. Tom turned and his camera showed the booth's open doorway full of watching faces.

"Nuuu, Surrr, PLISSS."

Tom turned back. "If I still give you your bonus today then you FINALLY gonna do what needs to be done?"

The hooded head hesitated and then nodded.

"Tell me - tell me what you gonna do."

"Durrmpp mi pulls."

"Yeah, that's right - you want to keep coming here and deserving my seed then you gotta dump those damn pills. Take your Blacking full strength with none of that birth control shit. That right, girl?"

"Eess surrr," came the muffled voice.

The zipper and belt noises sounded again and the girl eased her legs a little further apart for what she knew was coming. The camera pointed down to a big Black belly with a hard Black cock sticking out from under it and then Tom moved forward to claim her.

"Uummpph," grunted the girl as he pushed his cock home. His big hands grasped her pale shoulders and then he began to fuck her with strong powerful strokes.

"Yeah, you a fine little bitch. Your master doing a good job training you."

Georgia kept watching - straining to make out more detail from the dark picture on her screen. The dialogue had dried up now and there was just the slap of skin against skin and the soft grunts of the girl as Tom took her and took her hard. Georgia's own breathing was ragged and her hands were busy thrusting the 'Dark Destroyer' in time with each of Tom's powerful thrusts into the body of the white girl.

Finally, Tom's breathing became louder on the soundtrack. He was having to work hard. He growled, "Whose pussy is diss?"

"Yorthh surr," came a squeak from the hood.

Tom rammed his cock home as if he was trying to break her in two and grunted, "Fuck yeah it is."

The girl squealed and almost collapsed with her legs shaking. She was held up only by the strong Black hands which moved from her shoulders to her sides. Georgia felt her own climax in time with the couple on the screen and felt her hand touch the lips of her pussy.

"Fuck yeah, you took my nut real good. But you remember what I told you about them damn pills." Now she had steadied herself he used a finger to tease open her pussy. He seemed satisfied by what he saw. "Yeah, girl, there's your bonus - now you choc full'a nigga nut." His hand gently slapped her butt. "Got you a bottle of water. Now get back to work - you got lots of customers waiting."

The camera swung back to the door where the crowding audience stood back to let Tom out. He turned and re-locked the door of the booth with the girl inside. As he passed the open door of Booth B the occupant was already pressing himself against the wall as he got his cock sucked. There was the sound of Tom's deep chuckle and then the camera switched off.

Georgia reached beside her and turned her light on. Her mind was racing with the intensity of her reaction to the video she had been watching. Was it because it'd happened at a store she knew? Was it because she'd sat and happily chatted to the man who 'starred' in it? Was it because she knew she could take the girl's place any time she wanted?

Had that girl been the one she had met in the store, Brittney? That made sense - but under the hood and with the dark quality of the video it was really impossible to say. The girl was perhaps twenty, had light-coloured eyes and, possibly, light-coloured hair. Georgia thought she'd seen a wisp escaping from the hood but she couldn't be really sure even about that.

"See you enjoyed that," came from the speakers.

"Yes, sir, who was she - who was the girl?"

"You like me to tell HER who YOU are?"

That was a fair point.

"Getting back to the job at hand, time you tried the 'Destroyer' again. Just think of that video and do what comes natural like."

Georgia positioned herself in her chair for ease of entry and then began to work the dildo. She knew it had gone very deep when she had been watching the girl being fucked. She closed her eyes and imagined herself in the booth. The noise of the crowd of men waiting outside - the seemingly never-ending succession of impatient Black cocks probing through the holes in the walls and demanding her attention. She was getting into it again now - her hands moving as they pushed the 'Destroyer' in and out of herself. Then, in her imagination, she hear the rattle on the door as it was unlocked from the outside. He was coming to claim her...

That did it - she gasped as the Destroyer slid home to its base. She felt so full and so good and so god-damn horny!

"Yeah," came the deep voice of her Master, "I think you're ready to move onto more challenging assignments. What do you say - you want a more challenging encounter?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl - well here's where we'll start..."

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,225 Followers