Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,225 Followers

"Where you want it - you gotta say, nice and clear."

"In my vagina."

"That's for doctors - what you got there is a cute little white pussy. But by the time I'd finished with it it'd be a well-fucked cunt."

The brutality of the last word registered with Georgia. This was a man and a cock that she sensed could do just that - fuck her to a sated exhaustion. She gave a little groan at the thought. But she wouldn't quite surrender to him so easily. "And when you were worn out could you introduce me to some cute friends?"

This time the man laughed. "I like that - well my friends ain't 'cute' necessarily but they all Black and with what you need." He gestured his cock at the camera while he continued to wank it. "They all gonna want to meet you and tap that perfect white ass."

The two of them mutually masturbated until he finally spoke again.

"I know what you wanna see next but you needs be up front about it."

"I want to see you cum, Master," said Georgia through gritted teeth as her fingers worked her pussy. "I want to see you cum for me."

"If I was there where would you take it girl?"

"Wherever you like, sir, you could decide."

The chuckle came gain through the speakers. "Yeah, you got potential to be real good in this game. Guess I could come on those nice big MILF titties of yours ... or I could come in your mouth so long as you promise not to spill a drop..."

"I won't, Master, I promise," wailed Georgia as her fingers worked her clit.

"... or maybe I can think of something better? You on the pill girl?"

"No - so you'll have to be careful," she said warningly, though she had an idea what was coming next.

"Yeah I'll be careful - careful to plant my nigger seed just as deep in that fertile white pussy as I can. Get you raising a second, Black, family as soon as I can."

That was when it hit. The wave Georgia had felt swelling through her body for the last few minutes, fuelled by her hand and their dirty talk. At that moment it suddenly peaked, crested and broke. She wailed as the sensation coursed through every inch of her body. For a moment she forgot where she was but then she heard him.

"Get ready, baby, its gonna all be for you."

That got her attention back to the screen just in time to see him cum. In turn, five ropes of thick white semen shot from the broad head of his cock and shot off camera. "Oh shit..." she heard him gasp.

This time it was Georgia's turn to giggle.

"Shit, girl, you done stoked my fires a little bit too much. Gonna be all night cleaning up this mess. Maybe next time you better be here to help out?"

"Wouldn't be no mess if I had been there - all that stuff would've been deep inside me."

"If by 'stuff' you mean my potent black baby making juice then you'd be right - it'd all be coating your little white eggs as we speak."

Georgia felt the heat again - the heat of his lust for her, the primal need that he was expressing to fuck her. Not just to fuck her but to come in her and make her pregnant. It was crazy but she knew that if he was in her room right now he could have her and he could have her just as he wanted. Hot and heavy and ending with her cunt full of his seed. Just the thought send a second smaller wave of heat through her.

She sensed he was watching her. "'Bout half you girls stop when I talk about baby-making and tell me to try another line. Not you though. You got off on it. That's real good. I think you gonna play 'the game' real well."

Georgia was getting herself back in hand now. She realised her hand was wet with her own cum and she tentatively sucked one finger clean.

"Yeah, she looks all neat and demure but our Georgia's got a liking for the nasty, ain't she," crowed her Master. "Gonna keep that in mind. For now lick the rest of them fingers while I give you some notes."

"First, the pussy's cute but it needs to be kept trimmed right back. Best thing is you shave it - maybe get some electrolysis. Niggas like their white pussy bare."

"Second, dump those pants in the garbage. Like my bitches in skirts - don't worry they don't need to be short, at least not at first."

"Last, while participating in 'the game' you don't need them panties, cute and frilly as they may be. When a nigga puts his hand up your skirt he wants to feel skin not cloth. Makes for easier access if he needs to bust a nut and he's short on time. Got all that?"

"Yes."

There was silence from the other end until she understood what he wanted.

"Yes, sir."

"You want to try your first real challenge in the game."

"Yes sir,"

So her Master told her what he expected her to do.

The Other Side of Town

"You want to go WHERE," said Charli as she looked incredulously at her mother.

He daughter had arrived that afternoon after driving two hours from her college in the capital. Georgia had been delighted to see her and rather less delighted to see the three big bags of dirty laundry stuffed into the back of her vehicle. Some things never changed!

Charli had her college fund from her Dad, had won a couple of scholarships and was working part-time waiting tables which altogether meant she had a chance of getting out of college without being buried under a mountain of debt. However, that didn't mean she had an excess of ready cash for living expenses and those little luxuries. So Georgia helped her out a little and when they took a shopping trip together Mom's credit card helped with a few of those extras that made life sweet.

"There must be ten other places nearer to us than Gainston and besides that mall is basically only used by..."

Charli caught herself before she finished the sentance but Georgia still gave her a little frown. She and Buchannan hadn't raised their child to be prejudiced and she hoped her daughter wasn't going to buck the trend by becoming MORE narrow-minded and ignorant while going to college. She suddenly realised that her daughter was looking at her closely as though she expected her to say something.

"That's exactly it honey, I've been to all those other places tens of times and perhaps the fact Gainston caters to ... er, a different demographic, might mean there's something a little more interesting on offer there."

Her daughter looked at her again and then gave a little shrug and smile. "OK, Mom. Whatever you say."

***

"Oh yeah that shade suits you real well," said the beautiful young African-American girl as she finished work on Charli's nails. This manicure was a very welcome break in the serious business of shopping - especially today given how Georgia was feeling.

It had started almost as soon as they had arrived at the Gainston mall. You had to get used to male attention these days if you went anywhere with Charli. Georgia knew she might be a little biased but she was tremendously proud of her beautiful daughter. She was about three inches taller than her mother at 5'6" and she had blonde hair like her father, which she wore long, as well as his deep blue-grey eyes. However, no-one would doubt seeing Georgia and Charli together that they were closely related. Charli had inherited her mother's basic facial features and her naturally curvy figure.

Her Master's appreciation of her curvaceous rear end had come s a welcome surprise for Georgia - she'd always been a little self-concious about it. Well her daughter wasn't far behind in that department and today that fact wasn't being hidden by the fact Charli was wearing pants which were so tight they looked sprayed on. The daughter actually had her mother out-gunned in the cleavage department nowadays - a fact which her low-cut black top and strategically placed gold necklace made no attempt to hide. Add to that the long blonde hair flowing over the shoulders of her top and it wasn't surprising that men took notice wherever Charli went.

Except here they weren't the same kind of men. Here, Georgia was immediately very well aware that the mall's clientele were about 90% African-American with most of the rest made up of Hispanics and a few Asians. It struck her very fast and very hard that she and her daughter were very much the odd-ones-out here. Pretty soon she began to acclimatise but she felt sad at the knowledge that many people from minorities felt that way pretty much all the time.

The next thing Georgia noticed was just how much male attention she and her daughter were getting. Because it wasn't only Charli - pretty much every Black guy there that hadn't got a woman with him to keep him in line seemed to be taking the opportunity to check HER out too. Which was pretty darned exciting - especially since she knew that she was naked under her long skirt. In fact, courtesy of some careful work with a razor the previous evening, only that skirt was hiding the fact that her pussy was bare in another way too.

The Black girl was now getting to work on Georgia's nails and Charli was getting impatient. "Maybe I should go try on those tops while you're busy here Mom."

Georgia thought of her daughter alone and surrounded by hundreds of Black men. Her mommy instinct kicked in and she blurted out, "Are you sure that's a good idea, honey?" She instantly regretted it when she saw her daughter's look of disdain. Independence was very important for young women of her age.

A Black woman, perhaps thirty years old, came across and offered some advice. "You got all the chain stores back in the mall proper. Just along here there are a couple of places that are independent. They get some good stock in - I know a lot of the girls round here prefer them ain't that right Porsha."

"Thass right," said the younger black woman as she continued work on Georgia's nails. "When I'm at college last thing I want is to be wearing the same as everyone else. Down there they get wild African prints and such, stuff from Asia, Eastern Europe, Japan, all over, something a little different you know."

"Sounds good," said Charli, "thanks, I'll check them out. See you outside here at four, Mom." Then she was off - having happily asserted her independence and even more happily secured possession of the maternal credit card!

"Youngsters, eh," chuckled the older African-American woman. "Don't worry, Tish and Laraine who run those stores are good friends of mine and they will look after her. Besides I know this area ain't too good but that's why this mall has got REAL tight security. We might be a stone's throw from the projects but the gangs and most other bad guys don't get through the gates. Anyone who wants to start anything in here pretty soon gets an arm twisted behind their back and a police-issue boot kicking their raggedy ass out of here."

Georgia, relaxing, again thought of all the men that morning. She remembered how tongues had moistened lips, how eyes had peered over sun-glasses to catch a glimpse of them, how male heads had seemed to turn in their direction everywhere they had gone. That couldn't have been all in her imagination could it? She was sure it hadn't been and her body had begun reacting to all that perceived attention as the morning had rolled on.

That was why she'd found this little feminine oasis and took refuge, She wasn't getting a respite from the men, rather from the increasing evidence of her body's reaction to them. Besides, this was where she needed to be if she was going to fulfil her challenge.

The older Black woman was back now that her nails were done. "Can we help you any further?"

"I was thinking about having a change with my hair - perhaps some colour?"

The woman thoughtfully looked at her. "I think your look suits you but I guess there's always room for improvement. Any idea what shade you'd like?"

Georgia flourished her bright red nails. "I'd like my hair to match these please."

The woman raised an eye-brow but then smiled and nodded. "Bit of a radical change but like the good book says, 'We only young once so we best make it count.'"

Georgia didn't quite remember that from her Bible Studies classes but she appreciated that she still counted as 'young' and she followed the other woman into the hair salon.

***

A considerable time later and shortly before she was due to meet her daughter Georgia found herself in the small jewellery store next to the hair salon. "Hello, can I ask do you sell any hoop ear-rings?"

The sales clerk stifled a smile as she waved at a display. "We carry a wide selection - in various materials, designs and sizes.

Georgia pointed at a plain silver ring. "Those are nice - are they the largest that you do?"

The corners of the clerk's mouth twitched again but she was a true professional. "Simple and classic aren't they? These are about an inch - we have up to 4 and three-quarter inch diameter rings in stock."

It turned out the largest rings had to be have been made for Grace Jones look-alikes. They sure didn't look right on Georgia - but happily her instruction was to buy and wear 'the largest hoop ear-rings she liked' rather than 'the largest hoop ear-rings in the store'. Georgia chose three and a half inch hoops but was nervous that they might not impress her Master. She asked the clerk's opinion

"Oh, these are statement hoops and they surely do make a statement..."

***

"Stop catching flies young lady," ordered Georgia. Her daughter's mouth was hanging open after Charli's first sight of her mom's new look.

"You look amazing, Mom, so ... different."

"Thank you, I think! Maybe I felt that I needed a change - maybe I don't want to always be a frumpy suburban house-wife."

Her daughter gave her a hug. "You never look frumpy, Mom, and you just startled me that's all. I think you look great."

The two women shared a smile and then headed for the rest rooms. It would be a couple of hours drive home.

Sending A Message

Georgia tapped her foot a little as she checked the time on her phone. As soon as Charli finished her 'comfort break' then they could finally get started for home.

"I'm liking the new look," came a mellifluous voice behind her.

"Pardon me," Georgia said as she turned to see a young man smiling at her. He looked about her daughter's age and was dressed in what seemed to be the uniform of the young African-American male.

"We saw you earlier and I thought you looked hot then but now - damn now you're like a firecracker."

Georgia took in the situation in an instant. The young man was good-looking and smiling. He certainly didn't seem any sort of a threat. He was also being carefully watched by his four friends stood over by the next store-front. Maybe he'd been put up to it on a bet?

"That new style really works for you and I never seen a woman look better suited to them hoops. Maybe we could meet up..."

"Hey, Mom," said Charli as she walked up to her mother, "sorry to keep you waiting so long."

"You shitting me, right," said the young man his carefully smooth style deserting him, "I thought you was sisters!"

"Oh thanks very much," laughed Charli.

If the young man had been white then no doubt he'd have been glowing red like a traffic signal. This dark-complexioned young man just seemed to take it in his stride. "I knew you woz a fine PAWG I just never guessed you woz a premium MILF." Then he seemed to realise what he had just said. "No offense meant."

Georgia was blushing now. "That's OK. My daughter and I have to get to another appointment so..."

"Oh, right, well it was good meeting you. If you come back some time maybe I can show you round."

Georgia gave him a little smile and then watched him start to head back to his friends. He put on a little exaggerated strut but it didn't look like his friends were fooled. He had clearly swung for the fences and struck out miserably.

Charli was looking at her oddly and with the strangest expression. "What was he saying to you mom?"

"Oh, he just said that he liked my hair and that I suited my new ear-rings."

Charli almost cracked up right there and then. Young girls could be such a pain in the ass. Just because they thought they knew something you didn't. What made it worse was that in this case Charli clearly did.

"What is it - is it something about these ear-rings?"

"Um, well yes Mom, don't take offense but the hoops on a white girl sort of indicate that she likes some variety in her love-life, you know. That she feels comfortable in an urban environment - if you know what I mean."

"Oh," said Georgia, just one word but her mind was racing now.

"...and, I don't know I should say this but the bigger the hoops the better a white girl likes, well, um..."

The sentance was left unfinished but Georgia knew what her daughter meant. She was basically wearing a large sign in each ear that she liked Black man and their big hard...

"Um, mom, if I leave you again for a couple of minutes will you promise not to get in any more trouble?"

Georgia just gave at her daughter an exasperated look. Some things never changed - but now her cheeky young companion was just a little too big to put over her knee! Her daughter gave her a beautiful smile and then headed back down the mall.

At that moment Georgia remembered that she had to prove that she had completed her task. A selfie in front of a mall sign would do the job or she could get Charli to take a pic. Georgia almost unconsciously looked back at the group of young Black men. No, she knew what she wanted to do.

***

"Javon, you got some game but there was NO WAY you was gonna get your nigga ass near getting anywhere with that fine-assed White bitch. Just coz she down for some Black D sometimes that don't mean she'd settle for your pitiful ass. She probably with a brotha who's a lawyer or a CEO or some shit."

"Hey, Dre, quiet coz the bitch is coming over."

Georgia had heard enough to know that she was going to enjoy this. "Javon, honey, can you come and do me a favour?"

"Uh, sure thing, babe."

"If he won't I will sugar!" His friends hooted with laughter at Dre's comment.

Georgia hooked her arm in Javon's and guided him away towards the entrance of the mall. She was careful to give her hips a little swing as she walked well aware that several pairs of young Black eyes would be watching her butt.

"I want a photo of my new look, Javon, under the sign."

"No problem - I'll take it on my phone then send it across to you. That way you'll have my number so next time you come down here I can look after you properly."

She playfully swatted his arm only to feel the firm muscle there. "You are a naughty boy, Javon."

His voice took on a little edge. "I ain't nobody's boy..." then he relented, "but I think us being naughty together could work out real well."

"Sorry Javon, I didn't mean anything by it. It's just that I'm about old enough to be your mother! I thought young men like you would be after girls your own age!"

"Like your daughter." He noticed her stiffen and chose to let that drop. "You think I don't get my share of thots. But they be like Root Beer when sometimes I want to savour the finest of fine wines. Ain't nuthin sexier than a woman who knows what she's doing and knows what she likes."

The picture was taken and then Javon sent a copy to her phone. "I won't ring this number - in case I cause you trouble. But next time you coming here you let me know and I'll meet you." His eyes were intense and Georgia knew that he might have said 'meet you' but the powerfully-built young Black man most definitely meant 'fuck you.'

"Now I best claim my wage for doing that little job for you - especially since your daughter is headed back our way."

'Oh God,' thought Georgia, 'he's going to kiss me right in front of my daughter and everyone.' It would cause her immense trouble, she knew, but she also found that her whole body and soul wanted it, no - was desperate for it.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,225 Followers