Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,222 Followers

"Damn, let me help you see to that, Mrs John-, er, Georgia." Josh swung into action and found a small soft brush that could do the job. He paused and then, almost reluctantly, handed it to her.

Georgia began brushing off the dust. "Oh, it's such a nuisance. I really can't see what I'm doing. Could you just check and make sure that I'm alright back there, Mr Hawkins?"

Josh didn't need a second invitation despite the fact that he already knew that his boss was a damn sight better than alright back there. He'd noticed that beautiful round white ass the first day she'd come into the school. It was pretty much perfect to his way of thinking. His eyes drank in her curves before he reluctantly broke his stare and admitted that she had removed all the dust.

"Thank you SO much, Mr Hawkins," gushed Georgia, "and do think about what I said won't you?" Her eyes sparkled with mischief as she gave him a sweet winning smile and then she was gone.

Josh slumped back into his chair. "Damn," he muttered to himself. He had to have read that all wrong. He tried to remember word-for-word what his boss had said to him. He finally shook his head. It beat him what that had all been about. However, he sure-as-shit was gonna ask for a lock on his office door so he wouldn't be surprised again. With all this cleaning equipment that should be approved easily enough.

Meanwhile, he checked his phone and found he still had 30 minutes of his break. The porn had continued soundlessly playing on the device but he shut it off. He wouldn't be needing that - he could just imagine that Georgia Johnson really had been coming on to him. He leaned back in his chair and undid his pants...

Feedback

"I wanna cum on them big white titties" - MILFhunter20.

"Love that body - but needs my cock in it to be perfect" - BBCAtlGa.

"Post more - you made for the niggaz" - BlckBull4U2.

"You perfect - except for that damn mask" - BigDen3.

"Don't listen to these men, sugar, you need to come see us!" - SistasforWhiteGirls

Georgia finished reviewing her profile on the site. There were about a hundred more messages but they pretty much all followed the same lines. The site's members wanted three things - they wanted more pics, they wanted to fuck her and they wanted her to ditch the mask.

It still surprised her what a good reaction she got for her submissions. No doubt there was a lot of BS but she certainly seemed to have lots of fans and, while she wasn't vain, she couldn't deny that felt good. It gave her confidence Not that she would ever actually do anything about it of course. She wasn't about to post identifiable pictures on the net and she certainly wasn't about to meet any of the posters. That was so far out of the equation for someone like her that it was just ridiculous.

Her postings were the results of three assignments spread between other challenges. First, she had been told to post pictures in lingerie, then images of herself nude and finally pics of herself masturbating. She would have absolutely refused but for her Master's comment that she didn't need to show her face.

The morning after her first assignment was set she had gone out and bought the mask - a domino which covered most of her face courtesy of a lace fringe. Experimentation had soon shown that, with the mask and careful use of camera angles, she could produce pics that no-one could have identified as her. Well, maybe her ex-husband and her long gone mother, but nobody else!

It had been fun taking the pictures and then sorting them to select which she wanted to post. She thought she looked pretty damn good for a woman with a daughter in college! It seemed 'her fans' on the site were in agreement with that - which made her feel even better. Being sexy and flirting with them was fun.

It might have been fun but, of course, it was never going to be enough to satisfy her Master.

***

"I don't think so..."

Georgia paused at her Master's comment. She'd reported back on her last assignment and now she was ready to masturbate and to watch him do the same. She looked forward to it all week. "You don't want me to..."

"You can do that but I think we need to step up your game. That little pink toy isn't doing it for me no more. I want to see you with something rather more appropriate. Sending you an image - I think you'll agree it fits the bill."

'The Dark Destroyer - our latest dildo capturing the dimensions of the awesome Jackson Hammer. With a more realistic weight and feel to give you the maximum pleasure.' Georgia had to admit that it was VERY appropriate. Hammer had sort of started this whole thing off in her mind and now she could get to feel what it was like to be with him - well almost.

"How you feelin' about that girl?"

"It looks pretty big..."

"It is, but your next assignment is to buy yourself one - we'll go into details later - then I won't be wanting to hear from you until you prove you can take it."

"What if I can't..."

"Don't give me that - you old enough to know better. You just going to have to put in some work and some practice. One thing - once you've taken that thing you'll know you can take any brotha out there."

He was making quite an assumption there but Georgia let it ride. "OK, I'll find it on the internet and I guess it'll be fun trying..."

"No, I've got a better idea. I think you need to go out and buy this in a store."

Georgia's heart sank. She had to buy it in person! Well, she certainly couldn't go to her local lingerie store this time. Even if they stocked 'The Dark Destroyer' - which she really doubted - she wasn't about to buy that from people who knew her!

Her Master's deep chuckle came over the speakers. "Don't worry - I can give you a store where you can purchase one. I guess you'd like one well away from home?"

Georgia felt relief, "Yes please, sir,"

"At some point you'll have to stop being so bashful girl, it's not like you haven't been posting pics of that sweet pussy all over the internet." There was that chuckle again. "Didn't you tell me you had arranged to go see that daughter of yours in the capital? Well then you can take a little road trip from there. Once you've done that then you can get back in touch with me, not before you hear."

Georgia just stared at the store details he had sent her. She would NEVER have gone anywhere near such a place in the old days. That city had a really bad reputation and while it no doubt had some better areas this store didn't seem likely to be in one of them. Would she even be safe?

"When you get there park as close to the entrance as you can and don't go for a wander in that neighborhood, you hear. Go straight in the store and ask for Tom - he'll look after you."

Georgia just looked into at her screen with doubt written all over her face.

"Yeah, it's a step up isn't it. Not quite so cute and safe and fluffy. Not prick-teasing some poor old Black janitor. Not posting unidentifiable pictures under a fake name. Not using that 'white privilege' of yours. Means going out into the real world - where plenty of people spend all their lives. But remember - 'the game' is like life. The more you put in the more you'll get out. The more you invest the greater the rewards. But it's always up to you..."

Did Georgia ever take the concious decision or was she just being carried along by the whole process? Either way she was working out the logistics of her trip even before he had finished speaking.

Another World

Georgia knew that she should feel tired but the closer she came to her objective the more her nerves and adrenaline were kicking in.

She'd got out of work early but even so she'd had to drive another hour plus beyond the capital to the store her Master had indicated. She rejoiced that she'd decided to take a day off and come over on Thursday night rather than Friday, Traffic was better and she was hoping the store would be rather less busy - the fewer people she had to deal with the better.

The transformation in her surroundings had come late. A freeway is a freeway is a freeway - it was when you took the junction off that you really got to see your surroundings. In this case those surroundings were not very attractive. Time and the economy had not treated this city well - it had become notorious as H-town as soon as one or even two recessions ago courtesy of the heroin epidemic there. She knew she was only on the edge of the city, in the low-rise sprawl that seemed to surround most urban areas, but you could see the decline everywhere you looked.

Georgia thanked the Lord and her GPS when she soon found her target. It was a one-story building, rather larger than she'd been expecting, surrounded by a sizable parking lot. She knew that in her city this store would have been long gone and the location redeveloped. To judge by the derelict properties and vacant lots surrounding this particular site there was no such pressure here.

She drove into the lot and parked as close to the entrance as she could, relieved to see that the place didn't look too busy to judge by the contents of the lot. She locked her vehicle and walked quickly into the store trying to ignore the glaring neon signs advertising 'XXX DVDs', 'GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS' and 'VIDEO BOOTHS HERE'. The quicker this was over the better.

The store comprised a couple of huge rooms with white walls and pretty harsh lighting. Stock was displayed on the walls and there were racks of DVDs and Blu-rays in the center space while free-standing displays of lingerie, jewellery, lube and pretty much everything sex-related that you could imagine were scattered around the store. To her right as she entered was the sales point with a corridor just beyond it leading off the main room. Behind the counter was a large African-American man in his late fifties and a much younger white girl.

As she paused and surveyed the rooms she suddenly noticed a couple of her fellow customers observing her. She remembered that she probably didn't fit the description of the average customer.

"Can we help?" said the man behind the counter. She took the hint and moved over to him.

"I, um, that's to say I'm looking for..."

The man smiled. "No need to be shy, ma'am. Brittney here can show you what we have to offer."

The girl looked at the clock. It was approaching ten to nine.

"I know," the man said with quiet authority, "but this lady might be happier having you help her out rather than me or Mo. If you go a minute or two over I'll make it right."

"OK," said the girl and hopped off her stool to join Georgia, "What can I do for you?"

"I'm after ... 'a Dark Destroyer,'" Georgia said quietly.

"Oh yes," beamed Brittney, "they are in the other room. Follow me."

Georgia did just that and soon found herself in a room where three walls were covered in a bewildering variety of sexual toys and fetish clothing. She paused before going in and Brittney giggled. "Not used to places like this? Believe me when you work here you get used to it all." She idly waved a small white hand at a selection of ball-gags and nipple clamps in the BDSM section. "The 'dark destroyers' are over here..."

The girl took an abject in transparent packaging and handed it to Georgia. Knowing the dimensions of the 'dark destroyer' was one thing but actually having one in your hand was another matter. "It's ... big," was all she could say.

"Well, quite big," smiled Brittney, "but not much compared to the behemoth up there."

Georgia looked up where the girl was pointing and spotted a HUGE bright blue dildo suspended from the ceiling.

Eyes wide she turned back to Brittney and the girl smiled and nodded. "It's all relative you see! That one's supposed to just be decor but we used to have a matching pair until a gay guy came in and bought one of them."

Georgia tried to stifle her laugh and failed hopelessly. Brittney just smiled and nodded to her. "We see all sorts in here and I just work the early shift..." She looked back at the display. "Check out the range. 'Dark Destroyers' are pretty popular but we have a very wide range. Hang on..."

Georgia turned in the direction Brittney was looking and saw four male customers. They were all in their late forties or early fifties, they were all African-American and they were all avidly watching the two women.

"Come on, guys," snapped Brittney, "let the lady do her shopping in peace." Georgia realised that she was still holding the 'Dark Destroyer' and felt herself start to blush with embarrassment.

"No offense meant," said one of the men, "we was just hoping she'd be joining us later."

"Theo!" said Brittney in a stern tone, "does she look like she'll be joining you! Give the lady some space!"

"Damn shame," said the man to a chorus of grunted agreement from his friends. His eyes lit up with fresh hope, "Maybe another time?"

Brittney just shook her head in exasperation and gestured imperiously with her hand. The four men shuffled out.

"How do you put up with all that?" asked Georgia.

"Oh, those guys are alright - just a bit lonely. We've only had real trouble once in the year I've worked here. A guy came in real high on something and it was Theo who laid him out with a right hook. The guy was out before he hit the tiling. No, THOSE guys are OK. They just need keeping in line now and then."

Georgia was struck by how this young girl could order the customers, all grown men, around. "What did they mean about joining them?"

Brittney raised her eyebrows in exaggerated innocence. "That's late shift business - I make sure I'm out of here long before any of that starts! Take a look round the store - Tom and Mo will keep an eye out for you - in about half an hour there might be some action. But, if its OK with you, I'm ready for my home."

Georgia smiled her consent and the girl headed back to the other room. There was a truly amazing range of products in the store and Georgia's curiosity, not for the last time that night, got the best of her. She checked out the toys and then took a look at some PVC fetish outfits. Not for her, that was for sure, but they were amazing garments. Once she glanced up and saw the big Black clerk, presumably Tom, was now standing at the entrance of her room. He just smiled and nodded to her and then went back to making notes on a pad.

She found the interracial Bu-ray section and lingered there. The front-cover pictures didn't tend to be too explicit but they told a story. An interracial couple or, even better, a single white woman surrounded by five or six shirtless and muscular Black men. She was carefully examining 'BBC Cougar Hunt III' when she heard Tom give a little cough.

"Ma'am, just to let you know that we generally get a lot busier after about half past nine. You're welcome to stay but if you wanted to leave before the rush..."

Georgia's nerves had gone, washed away by a great wave of curiosity. She wanted to know what was going on here. She felt like she was in another world - where the usual rules did not apply. "Would it be OK if I stayed..."

Tom's big belly jiggled as he chuckled. "Lot of the guys here would just love that - but you stay with Mo and me and you'll be OK."

Back in the main room of the store Georgia noticed that there were perhaps ten customers now. Very occassionally someone would enter the store and make a purchase but most of the men seemed to be waiting.

"All ready back there, Mo?" asked Tom.

"Yeah," answered his colleague, a fat white guy headed for middle age with a chin-strap beard and a voice gravelly from too many cigarettes. "All clean and sparkling - for about 20 seconds!"

Tom gave a wry smile and then flicked some switches by the corridor. "Gentlemen," he intoned, "the booths are now cleaned and reopened for your use."

A few of the men lined up at the desk and Mo began issuing them forty-dollar tickets for the booths. The rest of the customers continued to wait.

At twenty to ten a small whirlwind burst into the store. She was mocha-skinned and peroxide blonde. Her face was smooth but her eyes were weary and she gave a tired smile to Tom. Then she noticed Georgia and frowned. "Oh man, I ain't gotta share have I!"

"Lady's just a customer," assured Tom, "you got this evening to yourself, Roni. Tish might be coming by - but not till about one."

"Thank fuck for that," gasped Roni. "No offense but my damn rent is due on Monday and I'm counting on tonight."

Tom reached for a key and handed it over - "Booth C OK for you."

"Thanks, sugar, what we starting at?"

"Ticket five," said Mo as he showed her the stubs.

"OK, boys," said Toni, "I'll see you later." She turned to the customers, "All you men best get in line cos the show is about to begin." She gave a wild cackle of a laugh and then marched into the booths. Now the customers rushed into line to buy their tickets.

Tom noticed Georgia watching him. "This place stays afloat courtesy of the booths. Some guys just like to hire a booth and go in there for a ... well you know, ma'm. But they really get busy when there's an added attraction, so to speak."

"Like Roni," said Georgia.

"Roni's got three kids at home from three different fathers and none of them ever paid a dime in child support," said Tom, "she's also never been able to save a buck. So when she's short she comes here. Damn sight safer than working the streets."

"You don't get busted?"

"Law is real clear - only one customer per booth. So Toni locks herself in for the duration. Of course if there just happened to be..." Tom reached behind him for a DVD and showed it to Georgia. 'Gloryhole Crackas' - a white girl kneeling beside a hole in a wall through which poked a big hard Black cock.

"Wow," said Georgia, "that's wild". There didn't seem much else to say.

"Twenty booths back there and three of them are fitted with these little extras. Some guys like to partake - almost as many just want to jack off in their own imagining what's going on. Ain't no accounting for taste!"

The men found Georgia a stool and she joined them behind the counter. "Guess this is all a bit new to you?" smiled Mo. "You get used to it - at the end of the day we provide entertainment and a safe place for folks to make a little money or indulge themselves."

Every so often a customer would come into the shop or a man would wander out of the booth and leave.

A group of young men wandered into the store. "Any action?" one asked.

"Cards!" nodded Mo and the men showed their photo IDs before buying their tickets. "They are from the local college," said Mo, "we mainly get our older local customers and students like them on quiet week nights like this." He paused to sell a butt-plug with an attached tail to a small nervous white man.

"Week-ends are different. They can get REALLY busy - sometimes I think we got every man this side of the city with a hard dick and nowhere to put it. No offense meant."

Georgia gave him a smile of reassurance. The ways of horny men didn't come as a total surprise to her.

"Of course if we get a special attraction then Tom puts the prices up."

"A special attraction?"

Mo gestured to the walls behind the counter which were covered in posters advertising personal appearances at the store and visiting feature dancers at the local strip clubs. "We're on the circuit - get pornstars and webgirls down here signing pretty regular and if they want some genuine gloryhole footage for their websites..."

"They film?"

"Only in the booths - lots of our customers wouldn't want the publicity!"

Georgia looked at the posters.

"The problem with them is that they'll sometimes only do thirty minutes or an hour back there and that leaves a lot of disappointed customers unless you book two or three girls at a time. We get some guys turn up for just about every personal appearance though. Others wouldn't bother - they'd rather come on nights like this. Roni is a true expert at giving a blow-job and getting a man off."

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,222 Followers