Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,227 Followers

"Persistant aren't you," Charli said to Javon. "You a stalker or something."

"I was just helping this fine lady out by taking a picture and perhaps you could do the same for me. I want a picture of us together."

Charli just shook her head and got her phone out. She took a quick snap of her mother with the young Black stranger stood close beside her. All the time, out of her line of sight, Javon's powerful young fingers were grasping Georgia's right buttock. Nothing too outrageous - but a claim of ownership none the less. Georgia didn't flinch or try to move away.

Javon gave Charli his number and he soon had his own copy of the new photo. Then it was time for the women to return home. Javon strutted back to his friends.

"How you do, brother, you get her digits?"

"Nah," said Javon.

"Ha!" said Dre but Javon cut him off there.

"Nah, I got BOTH their digits."

His friends moved in to slap his back and exchange fist-bumps. Even Dre - who liked Javon despite, or maybe because of, all the BS they gave each other.

***

"I think you made a fan there, mom," teased Charli. "Maybe I do need to keep an eye on you."

"Don't be silly, Charli," said her mom, "I'm sure he was just playing games. Besides I couldn't understand half of what he was saying. What the heck is a PAWG anyway?"

Charli almost exploded in the passenger seat. "I forgot he called you that - I don't think you want to know Mom."

"I think I should know if he called me it,"

"Well, OK, but you did ask for it. It means 'Phat Assed White Girl."

"Oh," said Georgia as she remembered the man's warm, strong hand on her butt.

"...but under no circumstances am I going to tell you what MILF means - let's just let that drop right now."

Georgia reacted with frustration to her daughter. "Come on, I don't live under a rock, of course I know what a MILF is." Then she thought about it and began to giggle.

Charli couldn't quite work out how their little shopping trip had ended up here but she couldn't help laughing too. Her Mom was far from being over the hill and she looked damn good. She'd had a hard time bringing her up and Charli was well aware of it. She deserved some fun now but this wasn't quite how Charli would have imagined it coming about.

After last night, however, it didn't come as a total surprise - not after what Charli had found on the old lap-top. Not after some of those stories that her mom had apparently read and liked enough to save a copy of. Not after the internet bookmarks to some, shall we say, interesting sites. No, what she'd read had sort of placed some of the events of today in context. It was still somewhat surreal to imagine her Mom as a cougar hunting down fit young African-American men but she certainly wasn't going to be a puritanical asshole about it. Hell, if they all looked like that young guy today, Javon was it, then she didn't blame her Mom one little bit!

"There is one other little thing," said Georgia.

Her daughter smiled at her. What was coming now?

What's a thot?"

***

It was lovely having Charli home for the weekend but Georgia was even happier when her daughter went out with some old friends that night. It meant Mom could have some 'me time' and contemplate the events of the day. She got up and looked at herself in the mirror - her face somehow looking different when framed by the big silver hoop ear-rings. She wouldn't be wearing them to work anytime soon!

Georgia remembered smiling what the young Black man had told her he'd 'never seen a woman better suited to wearing hoops.' But of course then she hadn't known what the hoops apparently signified when worn by a White woman. He'd basically been saying that she was perfectly suited to dating Black guys. Except 'dating' was a serious euphemism there. She looked at her reflection again - was it true? She'd always found some African-American guys very attractive but she'd just never imagined that might be true in reverse. There hadn't been much doubt about Javon though...

Georgia chuckled to herself and then let her body relax. She would go to lie on her bed and think of Black men desiring her and see if she could think of an appropriate way to spend the late evening. She might be a (recently ex-)wife and a (now part-time) mother but tonight she felt horny like she hadn't for an awfully long time. As she pushed her fingers into her panties and felt the wetness of her pussy she sighed. It wasn't exactly what she needed but for tonight it would have to do...

***

Even at the club - being hit on by near enough every dweeb with a pulse - Charli's mind was always half on the events of the day. She would never have believed her Mom getting involved in something like this. Did she really know what she was doing? Charli decided to see what she could find out about 'the game'. It was her Mom's life to live and Charli certainly didn't need to have 'that conversation' but she also needed to know just what her Mom was getting herself into

In Charli's room her jacket and shopping bags lay on the floor beside her chair. In the old days her Mom would have come in and tidied up. Now, though, each woman knew they had to give the other enough space to live their own lives. Which is why Georgia never did see that last purchase her daughter had rushed off to make - a pair of three and a half inch hooped ear-rings in gold.

A Life Full of Challenges

Georgia sat in the coffee shop and watched the world go by. It struck her that a few weeks ago she would never have been here. A coffee shop, sure, but never one in this neighborhood. It would have seemed daring, maybe even dangerous. She shook her head at her own foolishness. All around her were families and normal decent middle-class people, it was just that perhaps 60% of them were African-American. It wasn't that there weren't any white folk it was just that they weren't the overwhelming majority as they had been every place she'd frequented before the last few weeks.

Her Master had quickly established quite how new Georgia was to all this. He said that he was arranging her program accordingly - to educate her and to ease her into 'the game.' She'd had a week of reading publications and web-sites aimed at the African-American community. That had been interesting - giving her a different viewpoint on a lot of things. She'd had a week of listening only to an 'urban' station on the radio and only watching BET on the TV. That had damn near killed her - but she had found one artist she liked and generally found herself listening to his music in her car on the daily commute. She'd had a week volunteering evenings at a food-bank in what was undoubtedly the worst part of her city. It hadn't surprised her that the vast majority of the clients there weren't white. She'd agreed to keep going and helping out there every Tuesday.

None of which was that exciting - but her reward for completing the assignments was. In her study with her eyes locked onto the screen and her little pink sex toy working its magic on her pussy. (That toy had been another challenge - Georgia had never owned one before. It'd surprised her you could get one so easily.) It never got old for her - seeing that powerful Black cock on the screen and knowing that it was hard for her - but it was always just a prelude until her Master talked dirty to her. When he told her how much Black men would want her, want they would do to her given the opportunity and how she was made to give them pleasure. He'd flood her brain with images and pretty soon she would howl her climax. It didn't help that she'd taken to finding interracial porn herself when 'off duty'. She'd found she liked images rather than video clips and she could metaphorically work herself into a lather just looking at some of her favourites and imagining the possible story behind the picture. Even a picture of a Black man and a white woman dancing together could do the trick when she was in the mood - which seemed to be most of the time.

She had asked her Master if she could see his face. "Why would you want that," he had replied, "In your imagination I look just how you want me to look."

Now she was in the state capital - sent on another little shopping trip. Her Master had decided that her wardrobe wasn't suitable. She'd momentarily thought of going back to Gainston before she'd decided that might not be a good idea. This time she would be going alone and if she met Javon again then things might get out of hand. It was all very well to fantasize but...

As it worked out her Master had been much more precise. He's given her the name and address of the shop he wanted her to visit and he'd also told her to relax with a coffee at the next-door store afterwards.

It'd all been good fun - the African-American woman who owned the store had taken 'personal charge', as she put it, the moment that Georgia had arrived. She'd looked her new customer over and then begun selecting tops, skirts, dresses, accessories, pretty much every damn thing in the shop at one point.

"Changing room's over there, girl, let's get started - we ain't got all day," she'd ordered. Not the usual customer-clerk relationship but Georgia remembered that she'd been sent specifically there and suspected this wasn't the first time a white woman had been sent to this store. "You want to appeal to a certain group - well you got to dress to impress that group," the owner, Trin, had advised. "Mostly men are just men but there are some little wrinkles, some little tricks of the trade. Looking like a Mom who's late for the school run ain't going to get the job done honey."

Georgia had decided to go with the flow and soon had pretty much a whole new wardrobe. There was nothing outrageous but everything was just a little different to before. The colours were a little more vibrant, the skirts were quite a bit shorter. "Honey, hiding them legs is a SIN," Trin had scolded. Apparently other things weren't meant to be hidden too. Her new skirts and pants were all seriously tight around her backside. The sort of tight where leaning over might be a problem. Her tops were all that little bit lower-cut than anything she'd have normally worn. "You got a figure, girl, you need to let them all know it," instructed Trin. "Remember that just coz these blouses have got buttons don't mean you have to have them all done up. They are adjustable for the occasion," and she gave a wink and a cackle of laughter.

What's not to like about an afternoon trying on new clothes and deciding what worked and what didn't? Well - the bill. But then, as Georgia reflected, it was a time when she could treat herself. Finally, Trin had emerged with a small box. It contained a small chain with an enamelled charm in the shape of a black playing-card spade with a Q design picked out on it in brilliants.

Georgia knew what that design meant - you didn't look through as many interracial-themed pictures on the internet as she had and not come across the 'Queen of Spades' design.

"You know to be careful where to wear that, don't you honey," warned Trin.

Georgia nodded. She couldn't think of any way she could ever wear that in public - but she also knew that she wanted to own it. "How much is it?"

Trin popped the box into one of Georgia's bulging shopping bags. "No need to worry about that - a certain someone bought it for you." Trin winked again and then stood back. "Now that IS a transformation - a job well done. Packed your old clothes up - might be a thrift store will take them."

***

"Sorry - but is this seat taken?"

Georgia came out of her reverie and realised the man was talking to her. He was about her own age and he was gorgeous. He was over six-foot and obviously looked after himself. His face was handsome, his eyes a deep bottomless brown and the smile he flashed her was brilliant. His outfit was casual, but a very expensive casual.

Suddenly Georgia figured it out. She'd been sent specifically here - to this very shop on this very date. Now this man had come to sit with her. It had to be him, her Master? She took another covert look at him as he sipped his coffee and looked at the people walking past. Yes - it had to be him. He was just like she had imagined him. Handsome, well put together, confident and with that little twinkle of humour in his eyes. It was HIM - she was sure of it. That's what all this was about. It was designed to get her here so he could claim his prize! Suddenly she felt her breathing quicken and her throat go dry. She moistened her lips with her tongue.

"Err ... thank you sir."

He turned to her with a little quizzical smile as if he hadn't quite heard her.

"Thank you for the gift Master - I loved it."

Now he looked genuinely confused and a little alarmed. "I'm sorry - I'm not sure what you are talking about?"

As swiftly as Georgia had become convinced that this man was her Master she now became crushingly convinced that he was not. She glowed red and her hand flew to her mouth as if to catch back her words. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I was sure you were, er, someone else. I am so sorry."

She saw him relax a little. "Hey, no harm no foul. Whoever he might be he is a real lucky man." His mouth developed a mischievous little smile. "Just don't tell my wife and four kids I said that, eh?"

Georgia gave him a little smile back but you'd better believe she finished her coffee quickly and headed for her car. All the way home she thought about it. She'd hadn't been embarrassed like that since God knows when. It was like being a darned teenager again. In the end she had to smile but the smile didn't last long. She sensed her Master's cunning in not showing her his face. He really could be any dark-skinned Black man that she met. Every time she met a man who might be him that knowledge would be in the back of her mind. It was a little frightening but also exhilarating.

A couple of minutes later Georgia's racing brain realised that she couldn't even be sure that the man she'd met hadn't been her Master. Maybe he'd just wanted to check her out in person - to see her in the flesh and to be sure that she was following his instructions. He was supposed to be married but was he wearing a ring? She struggled to try to remember. Had he claimed her back there would she have gone with him? She'd been excited but perhaps not that reckless. Perhaps, but she couldn't be sure and neither could he. Her Master would be patient and wait his time...

As soon as she got home Georgia piled her shopping bags inside the front door and then made straight for her study. She had an urgent appointment with her new little pink friend!

In the Basement

"So, Georgia, tell me about where you work? Nice suburban school I'm guessing - much ethnic minority representation on the staff?"

"Well, to be honest, no."

"You are the school administrator and you don't have a single minority member of staff?"

Georgia felt the blood rush to her cheeks. "I'm not responsible for appointing teachers - just for the day-to-day admin."

"I said staff - not just teachers."

"There honestly isn't anyone. Well except..." Georgia pulled herself up short

"Now it's getting interesting," said her Master in a stern voice, "I think you'd better tell me some more."

***

"Damn thing," muttered Josh Hawkins as he pushed his mop bucket back into its cupboard. How was it those kids got more food on the cafeteria floor than in their mouths? Still, unless he got buzzed, he now had a quiet hour. Couldn't drink on this job but, on the upside, no-one ever bothered him down in his stores.

Josh pulled out his phone and began searching. Soon he found what he needed and undid his pants before he took a seat at his desk, really just an ex-classroom table. His eyes fixed on the muted video as he began to wank.

"Yeah," he muttered, "you big-titty white ho, come down see old Josh and he'll give you what you'se needing." The pornstar stripped on the screen in front of him and then was joined by two men. "Yeah, you gonna settle for them little white boys. Get here and see a real man. After that you'd only work interracial."

Josh was jacking his cock hard, intent on getting himself off before some bastard buzzed him. He was almost there when he suddenly heard a noise just outside the door.

"Mr Hawkins," called Georgia.

Josh jumped about three feet off his chair and then desperately tried to get his act in order. He scrambled to stuff his hard cock back into his pants and then to fasten them. What the fuck was Mrs Johnson doing here, no administrator had come down to his stores in ten years!

The door opened and Georgia Johnson stepped into his tiny 'office', barely larger than a storage cupboard with a chair and table in it. At the very last moment Josh spotted that his phone was still playing the porn and he gave a gasp of relief as the screen turned itself off. Thank the Lord for energy-saving measures!

Georgia smiled a sweet smile at the 50-year old African-American custodian. "Mr Hawkins, I feel that I've been neglecting you."

Josh's mind was still racing. That had been way too close - getting caught wanking on the job wouldn't help his employment prospects none! He just stared at his boss.

"I mean that we in the administration haven't been catering to your needs, Mr Hawkins. So I thought that I would pop down and pay you a visit."

Josh was still almost too stunned to speak. "Take a chair, Mrs Johnson."

Georgia waved off the suggestion and then just perched her butt onto the edge of his small desk. "You've been working hard - you deserve to take the weight of your feet."

Josh had finally managed to focus on the woman who had surprised him. Georgia was wearing a dark knee-length skirt and a dark jacket over a white blouse. He couldn't help noticing that it seemed one or two of her blouse buttons had either come undone or broken off unnoticed. His eyes feasted on the fine white cleavage accidentally put on display for his examination. It was with extreme reluctance that he finally resumed his seat. However, his new angle gave him a great view of Georgia's legs. Damn they were fine. Not skinny like a girl's - but shapely and toned as a real woman's should be.

"First," said his boss, "I don't think we need all this formality, Mr Hawkins. You can call me Georgia. Second, I want you to have some serious thought about how we can move forward together. Do I have anything that could make your working life more enjoyable and productive? Can you think of anything that I could do for you?"

She paused and gave him a sweet smile. Josh was just hoping that she wouldn't notice the raging erection that was tenting the front of his work-pants. He didn't know if he'd been watching too much porn but, fuck, it seemed like his boss was coming onto him! He stifled that thought and pushed it away into the back of his mind. He had to get a grip or he'd find himself facing one of them sexual harassment lawsuits.

"Um, Mrs John-, I mean Georgia, I can't quite think of anything just at this minute - you sort of took me by surprise here. Perhaps if I think of anything I'll be able to let you know?"

Georgia eased herself off the desk. "That'll be fine but remember that I'm always ready and available. You will remember that won't you Mr Hawkins?"

Josh noted that she wasn't using His first name - though she sure-as-shit knew it. He liked that - wasn't so often the white teachers or administrators showed him some respect.

"Oh," his boss was almost pouting, "your desk must have been a bit dusty. Just look at this mess on my skirt."

Ironically the cleaning office was the place cleaned least in the whole school and, sure enough, a big patch of grey dust was visible on the back of Georgia's dark skirt where her buttocks had rested on his desk.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,227 Followers