Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,225 Followers

"You sound like you speak from experience," teased Georgia.

"Well, yeah, once or twice - if it's a bit quiet you know," admitted Mo. "At least," he added quickly, "before I met my girlfriend."

An image suddenly flashed into Georgia's mind. A big Black cock emerging through that hole in the booth and waiting for it, ready to pleasure it, was ... herself! She'd work to get him off and then there'd be another and another and another. She stirred on her stool. She was grimly aware that a part of her brain wanted to go back there and join Roni. It was being kept firmly under control by the cooler, logical, rational parts of her mind but it was still there. Georgia looked at the big figure of Tom talking to one of his customers. He was a powerful experienced man with the dark skin tone that she loved. She began to imagine it was him on the other side of that booth gloryhole and shifted again on her stool.

She tried to stay self-possessed. "Does Tom ever go back there?"

Mo gave a sly little grim. "I'm not about to tell tales on my boss. All I'll say is he goes back sometimes 'to make sure everything's OK' and doesn't come back for a while. But that's only on special occassions, you know."

"When the porn stars come?"

"Shit, no! Tom is like a lot of our best customers. They all know what they like. They like a girl who's out-of-town - so its a special occasion for her too. They don't like the girl to be too professional but they do want her to be sexy enough to be."

"Just like guys - shooting for the moon," laughed Georgia.

"Then, of course, with our location and demographic, a LOT of our guys get particularly excited if the girl is white. It just happens that if a girl fits all those categories then Tom likes to check they are alright back there," Mo gave a lecherous wink.

Georgia sat and thought again about what was going on behind that thin wall. She couldn't help noting that she seemed to fit the bill for what most of Tom's customers, and Tom himself, wanted. Of course the question of whether she was that sexy would have to be in the eye of the beholder. Then she remembered the old guys asking if she would be joining them tonight and suddenly she knew what they had meant. They had wanted her kneeling in that booth and working to make them cum. God, the very idea should repulse her - should send her running back to her vehicle and driving out of this city as fast as she could. But it didn't and she knew why it didn't. You could deny a lot of things but when your body reacted as hers was now reacting then it was abundantly clear that you were as horny as fuck!

Then reality intervened. "Gimme ten minutes, guys, so's I can have a smoke and a little freshen up." Roni emerged from the corridor nodded to Tom and then disappeared out the back.

She had been a fleeting vision as she passed but Georgia had seen enough. Roni's face was plastered in what had to be cum and there were streaks of it up into her hair. She had been topless save for her bra and the light-bronze skin of her chest had been marked and streaked where semen had dripped from her face or trickled down her body.

Tom came back to the counter and reached in his mini-fridge for a bottle of water. "Always keep one here," he explained to Georgia, "for my girls. Otherwise it can get too much for them." He then took the bottle out back to Roni in his little wash-room.

Yes, that was the reality. A woman used for men's pleasure, most would say defiled and degraded for men's pleasure. And what did she get out of it? Well, in Roni's case the rent - a roof over her children's heads and some food on the table. Georgia, herself, would have no such glib excuse. If she went back there it would be for deeper, perhaps darker, reasons. Maybe that was why the men preferred the girls not to need the money? Only a base slut, a whore in the abusive rather than the practical sense of the word, would go back there without a real pressing need. A woman who would travel here to do it - a white woman who would come here to make sure her 'clients' were mostly Black men. She knew what 99% of the world would call a woman like that - and she knew why the men would crowd to make use of her willingness to serve them.

'Oh no, it can't be happening,' thought Georgia as that image of herself in the booth, but now covered in semen just as Roni had been, returned to her mind. She suddenly realised that Tom might think he ran a 'safe space' but that a place like this was incredibly dangerous for a woman like her.

Roni emerged, clearly after a serious wash down, and stood in the door of the back-room taking a long drag from her cigarette. She finished her bottle of water and put it down, "Don't suppose you've got anything stronger?"

Mo gave her a knowing smile. "I suppose you'd like a lift home when you've done as well, eh, as usual." He took a fifth from under the counter and handed it to Roni who took a long satisfied pull. "Ah - that take's the edge off - how we doing?"

"Stub 22, Roni, say another three come in and that means a round twenty so your third..."

"Covers what I'm short for the rent with a little bit extra," said Roni in a satisfied tone. "Just the matter of this five or six to look after and then I reckon I'll call it a night."

At that moment the main door swung open and six or seven young black men, about college age, walked in.

"Oh shit," said Roni beneath her breath, "that's all I need." Then she seemed to realise Georgia was still there. "Guess you wouldn't be inclined to lend a hand after all, would you? Go halves on the girl's cut of those seven?"

Georgia found herself looking at the new arrivals. Maybe only a couple of them had the really dark skin-tones that she loved but they all had the cock-sure arrogance of youth as they were showing their cards to Mo. No-one would know if she went back there tonight. Georgia's rational self fought back and got a grip. "Sorry, Roni, not tonight."

"Ah, well, at least they young 'uns so I an probably get them off quick," then with a wink and another cackle of smoker's laughter she was gone back into the booths.

Soon Georgia was gone too - only just remembering to buy the 'Dark Destroyer' which had been the whole reason for coming here in the first place! It seemed surreal that she would be driving back to her hotel and then would see her daughter tomorrow. They were two such separate worlds, no woman could operate in both of them.

***

Her pussy was wet and needy, a frustrated pussy, a pussy that was not getting anywhere near the attention it deserved. Well, tonight it was going to meet a new friend. Excited as she was Georgia realised that she would need the assistance of the lube that Tom had thoughtfully given her gratis at the same time as he invited her to, 'Come back anytime..."

Even with the lube that damn toy was a monster! But Georgia finally managed to ease the end of it into herself. It was a stretch at first but that soon gave way to much more pleasant sensations. She took it nice and easy, allowing her body to adjust. Soon any remaining slight discomfort was gone and she just felt full. She began to move the toy in and out of her pussy feeling it move against her. So this was what it felt like to be fucked like Jackson Hammer! She giggled, almost certainly not but at least it gave a rough approximation.

She looked down at her body and at the big Black invader that was a few inches into her pussy. She shuddered. It looked so good, even if it was a fake. She closed her eyes and imagined that the toy was a real cock. A Black man's cock, warm and hard and strong. Full of pulsing blood and potent semen. A cock hard and ready to take her and make her accept that she was it's slave, that she belonged to the man who could give her such pleasure.

"Yes," she muttered to herself, "yes, that's what I want. I want you to own me and use me."

The little movie playing in her mind changed. Now she was back at the porn store, in the booth. But there wasn't one hole in the wall, there were five and each had a huge Black cock sticking through it. Coal-black skin demanding her attention, ready to take their due from her hand and her mouth and anything else on offer. She scrambled from cock to cock trying to suck one and wank two others at all times. It was no good - there were always two cocks left out - two beautiful Black men that she was neglecting. Slowly the cocks pulled out of the holes and left them vacant even as she tried to catch them.

Then she heard the banging on the door of the booth. It was the men - they wanted her and they were going to take her. Just like in those DVDs with one White woman and lots of Black men. If they got in they would take her and fuck her hard. They'd use every part of her to satisfy their lusts - to punish her for not being a good slave earlier. Only that locked door was in the way - only it could save her from being gang-banged by those huge Black cocks. In her mind Georgia stood, walked to the door of the booth and flicked open the lock. The door burst open and...

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", wailed Georgia, "FFFUUUUCCCCCCLKKKK MMMEEEEEEEEEE." The climax was powerful, fuelled to super-heat by that most powerful of all the human erogenous zones, a woman's brain. Suddenly the wave broke and Georgia seemed to return back to the real world. She looked down and saw that the 'Dark Destroyer' was well over half way inside her. She knew that her Master would want more - he'd want her to take it all. She knew that in time she would - just not tonight. Now she needed to clean up and then sleep - she had to be 'Mom' again tomorrow.

Two Worlds Collide

"I dunno, Mom, maybe we should ring first?"

"Do you know how long it took me to get her address out of that security guy at her firm? I had to take old photos, letters, birth certificates - all just to prove that we were really cousins."

"But we will be kind of intruding on her privacy."

"Charli, me and Jess grew up together, we were more like sisters than cousins. We were very close until ... well, you know, I had to get married."

Her daughter was quiet now. She knew what her Mom had left unspoken.

"My folks and her folks both sort of used it against me, you know. I got pregnant and had to get married and raise you while she was making a good career and a good match. Jess never made a big thing of it but she knew I took a lot of grief and her husband didn't ever want me, want us, around."

"Is that the..."

"Yes, he had political ambitions even then. Which I've always thought is why he left Jess - after all look at who he's with now, a US Senator's daughter and all we hear is that he's being groomed to succeed.

"The guy sounds like an asshole."

"Soon to be Senator Asshole, which sadly is all that ever mattered to Christian, I suspect," said Georgia sadly.

"I still think we should ring..."

"Look, when Christian left poor Jess she must have felt humiliated. Given all the grief I took because of her perfect example I've always thought she must have felt ashamed in a way. I suppose she assumed that I wouldn't want to have anything to do with her. But it was never a problem between us - it was always our folks and her husband putting up the barriers. Now he's left, her parents are gone and mine, your grand-parents, well you know."

"Yeah," said Charli, "you don't think maybe they'd come round?"

"Never," Georgia shook her head firmly, "when we left home and the Brethren that was it so far as they were concerned, we were dead to them."

The two women looked at each other - remembering past hurts.

"Which is why, Charli, we can't afford to let Jess drift out of our life. She's about all the family we have left and I want us to be close again."

***

The little suburban house on Hyacinthus Drive was nothing special, certainly not compared to the big house that Jessica had once shared with her husband. However, it looked neat and tidy enough. An old woman peeked through the next-door curtains at them as they pulled up in the drive-way. Charli flashed her a smile but the old woman just grimaced and let the lace curtain drop.

Georgia rang the door bell and waited - excited to see her cousin for the first time in getting on for five years. What a surprise it would be for her!

The door opened and revealed a Black man, who looked to be in his late-twenties, clad in a T-shirt and boxers. He looked like he'd just got out of bed.

Georgia realised they must have gone to the wrong house and was about to retreat when she saw her cousin, Jessica, behind the man.

"Jess - what on earth?"

Her cousin's eyes were wide with shock, it had most certainly come as a surprise to her, but she got a grip and responded using Georgia's old childhood nick-name. "GiGi, Charli - oh my God, why didn't you let me know you were coming. It's been so long!"

Georgia heard the words but she was still looking at the Black man who calmly smiled back at her. His T-shirt left bare muscled arms whose dark skin had patterns tattooed there. He wasn't heavily built but he had that sense of power and confidence about him, that attitude that said that he belonged here. But who the hell was he? The obvious answer was that - but, no, that couldn't be. Jessica had always been the 'good girl', the successful corporate lawyer, the beautiful wife of a successful man, the example for others, what Georgia herself could have been if only...

"GiGi - this is Mr Charles - he's working in the boiler down in the basement and it's so hot, it's stuck on full power."

"Yes, thass right, I'm here, er, fixing the boiler."

Georgia breathed out a little. Yes, that would make sense. She cursed her own latent racism. She'd seen him and those tattoos and just assumed he was an ex-convict or something. It turned out he was just a hard-working tradesman.

Charli raised an eyebrow. The house didn't seem hot considering its boiler was supposed to be stuck on full power and 'Mr Charles' sounded like he'd only just learned his lines for a part in the college play. He also, most definitely, did NOT look like a plumber or boiler engineer or whatever he was supposed to be. Where had his truck been parked out front? Where were his tools? Why did he work in a T-shirt and boxer shorts instead of overalls? Her Mom might want to believe but she hadn't raised her daughter to be a fool and Charli was not fooled one little bit. Not that it mattered to her - the guy looked real tasty and 'congrats' to Aunt Jess so far as Charli was concerned!

Georgia took charge again - not noticing the little glances passing between her daughter and 'Mr Charles'. "Jess, we've spent two days trying to track you down - your old number isn't working any more. We knew about Christian and you splitting up but we could only get this address from your work."

Her cousin quickly wrote her new number down and gave it to Georgia, who tucked it away safely in her purse. Jess gestured to the door, "Perhaps we could..."

Her cousin was probably going to suggest they went somewhere to eat - to leave 'Mr Charles' to do his work.

Thump, thump, thump, thump.

The crashing sound seemed to reverberate through the whole house. "Boiler still playing up," said 'Mr Charles' but even Georgia knew that wasn't the sound of a boiler.

"TAKE MY NIGGA NUT YOU LITTLE WHITE FUCKIN HO," bellowed a powerful voice followed by a long scream of unadulterated pleasure in a girlish voice.

"What the fuck..." a second Black man, more powerfully-built but just as dark-skinned as 'Mr Charles' emerged. He also wore boxers but his chest was bare and showed his rippling muscles and tattoos to full effect.

It all suddenly hit Georgia and she put back her head and screamed. A wail of pure frustration and anguish. She felt her daughter move across and take her shoulders.

At that moment, a door burst open and yet a third dark-skinned African-American man emerged at the run. This one was HUGE, well over six-foot tall and very powerfully built. His face bore an expression of fierce determination - determination to protect his friends from any threat that scream had suggested.

Not that his face was the first thing either Georgia or Charli noticed - because this third man was totally naked and with a still semi-hard cock proudly pointing his way, a cock that would give even the 'Dark Destroyer' a run for its money!

The big man, seeing no immediate threat, stopped. His mighty cock, its shaft still slick with the juices of whoever that screaming girl was, gave a last defiant bounce and then a long drool of semen slid from its head.

It was all too much for Georgia. "OH MY GOD," she blurted out. Her daughter's eyes were wide like saucers - transfixed on the huge naked African-American. Then Charli shivered and re-took control. "We have to go, Aunt Jess," she said and quickly guided her Mom back to the car.

The last thing Charli saw in the rear-view mirror that morning was her Aunt in the door-way of her home with a worried expression on her face and a huge naked Black man at her side.

***

"I just can't believe it - do you think that's why Christian left her? Was it because she's got ... um ..."

"Jungle fever," suggested her daughter sarcastically. "Since when did we suddenly get all prejudiced, Mom, didn't you raise me to reject all that crap."

"But there were three of them - what was going on?"

"I'd say Aunt Jess was having a whale of a time - until we burst in on her all unannounced! Besides, we know there was at the very least one more woman there. I expect it was a party."

This discussion had been going on for almost two hours in Georgia's hotel room. Theoretically, Georgia was outraged by what they had discovered and her daughter was trying to get her to be reasonable. Theoretically. Georgia knew that was all bull-shit.

In truth, ever since she had turned up pregnant way too young, Jessica had been held before her as a symbol of what might have been if she hadn't been so foolish. Jessica got all the things that she, herself, couldn't have. She had the life that Georgia could have had. Now...

Now, Georgia was all too well aware, things might look different on the surface but in reality it was just the same old story. Jessica was still living the life that Georgia herself wanted - she was free to express her desires in a way Georgia never could.

Except that wasn't true, was it? No husband was holding her back, no family pressure, no personal bigotry. The only thing stopping her from going the same route her cousin had was - herself. Until she'd seen her cousin again and - those men - she hadn't truly realised just how much she wanted it, how much she NEEDED it. That had been the reason for her wail of frustration and despair. She was discovering her true self and that true self was, to say the least, inconvenient. Her true self wasn't going to settle for just living the same old life. Her true self wanted to live life to the full and her true self knew just how to do it. It wouldn't be difficult - her Master would be delighted to 'assist' her.

"You need to ring her," Georgia heard Charli's voice through the whirling maelstrom of her own ideas. "You two were so close - you can't let this BS separate you."

Georgia took a deep breath and nodded. "I'll give it a few days and then ring her. I need to know she's alright after all."

Her daughter nodded. Mom would do what was required even if she had to put a spin on it. She thought back to that morning and had to suppress a strong desire to laugh. It seemed her Aunt was a bit of a dark horse! How on earth had things turned out this way and, more to the point, how did her Aunt find such gorgeous men! She'd been in the capital a year but you didn't get too many like them in her social circles, in fact you didn't get any. Which was why ...

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,225 Followers