All Comments on 'Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 04'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

This story is fantastic I need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agreed

please more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great series

We need to learn more about Levy and his breeding harem LOL, that dude is insane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fabulous

What an erotic story. One of the best on the Literotica. Crimfolk belongs to the class of another great writers of this genre - stormbringer and roguealan. Hoping many more chapters of Georgia. She is the best. Writing like this is an art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
the girl in the hood

what a great story!! the addition of the girl in the hood just adds more possibilities and can be used to leverage Georgia to do her master's bidding even if she wants to resist. Is "hood girl" her daughter, her daughter's roommate, or just someone random? What about the "other room" in her daughter's new apartment? What does the aunt know that the daughter needs to talk to her mother(Gloria) about? Lots of possibilities and lots of threads that Crimfolk will no doubt use to make this a GREAT EPIC story perhaps even eclipsing Lemondial, roguealan and the great Stormbringer. Please keep up the great and above write faster!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Christmas

It’s Christmas please give us all a present of more chapters 🤞🤞🤞

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
New Year New Chapter

Please continue this fabulous story

crimfolkcrimfolkover 4 years agoAuthor
Its in the Works

I'm delighted that people want more of the story and rest assured that I am working on it. I am aiming to submit my next chapter next week but these things don't always run to schedule. If you keep an eye on my author's homepage I will post in my comments when I have submitted. Again thanks to those who have shown interest here and elsewhere

tinytimirelandtinytimirelandalmost 3 years ago

An excellent series so far. So well written.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

I'm realy LOVING this series of story you wrote. So like how it goes. Specialy with Black Mens when they know maybe its not a GOOD Time to Fuck Us white Girls with out wearing nothing cause there might be a GOOD GOOD Chance at Knocking Us UP and Getting Us Pregnant. Seems the more I was Honest and Told Mens I wasnt On NO PILL or not wearing no Diaphragm or using none that foam stuff even. It just made them WANT TO Fuck me HARDER and DEEPER and NOT PULL OUT. I NEVER Stopped NONE my Lovers or Mens cause I knew What I Was THERE For to be USED how ever they NEEDED me and Wanted me.

And there was Mens just like the Jamaicans IN my Life and African Mens from Nigeria and Gana and even Liberia that Got With me just like Levy and them that TOOK the Hooded Girl. I know what its like to be BLINDFOLDED and TIED UP so ALL I could do was TAKE Who Ever Stepped UP or Put they selfs INSIDE me. There were just One Handfull maybe of Mens like the Master IN this Story that Owned ALL me and I just DID EVERYTHING FOR or What EVER They Told or WANTED me To DO. Even if it was to DO Other Mens and even a few Sister submissives like my self at them Times or Parties I was TOOK To be Used and GIVEN to at.

Just like a few places I worked like Josh the Janiter there was everything from some Mens that was on the Cleaning Crew I was on to Office Managers I worked for at some them Temp Jobs I had that Wanted and Learned they could Take me during breaks in a Supply Closet or for the Bosses some took me IN there Offices during and after work. Or they had enough money to have me follow them to a Motel or Hotel some where to USE me GOOD and could Take MORE Time with having me Please and SUCK them OFF or Lay back and SPREAD or TURN Around for them to FINISH INSIDE me from Behind.

So YESssss this Story series DO Bring Back alot of memory for me and seem so similar except I never been married to none my Baby Daddies or just never been married at all like Georgia was.

Even now the Black Man I with Put His Baby IN me once all ready but I lost it in the 10 week. :-( I'm just Hoping and Praying He DO IT AGAIN to me cause I WANT TO PLEASE HIM and HAVE his Baby IN me if thats what He wants and IF IT Just Happens I BE ALL GOOD With it and Ready. I Pray EACH TIME He SHOOTS IN me that I get Pregnant AGAIN by him. :-)

Anyways Loved the Story and Yeah there was Times I wanted ANOTHER Baby Put IN me just Like the Hooded Girl WANTED her FIRST.

Thanks and sorry for writing to much TMI.

H.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
Challenge 5 has been submitted and Chalenge 6 is one-third complete so should follow by the end of the month if all goes well. Thanks for all the support and kind comments