All Comments on 'Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 08'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Karen_48Karen_48about 4 years ago
Great

This was a great addition to the story. I hope that you have plans to continue it. Will be very interested to see where you take these two women.

Siska100Siska100about 4 years ago

I loved it. I hope you'll write how Georgia and Charli will manage from day to day, now that Georgia knows whom Jewel really is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
the end?

is this story finished? or is there more chapters in making? i really gonna miss C and G. and for me as perv. i am not gonna lie its kinda disappointing that C is responsible and whole thing was game.

crimfolkcrimfolkabout 4 years agoAuthor

I did not originally intend this to be the last chapter - then I thought it might be. At the moment I am working on a couple of other stories but I do intend to return to this one. I have an idea where I might take it - but it will require a little time to mature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
another great chapter

I hope this isn't the end of this story, because it felt like only now the real story would begin - previous chapters were like a long buildup and now it should start for real :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Had any chance?

Any chance of Christian sucking cock? It was so hot how he was ready to do it and again when Jess remembered it, I wanna read how he gets another chance and sucks the black cock! Any chance?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unfinished Parts

I enjoyed the latest offering from the author in this interracial genre.

Would like to have seen more detail and development in the Kent and Anna part of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
Challenge 5 is now available. A lot of world-building in this one but I hope you enjoy it. Challenge 6 is 80% written and should be submitted before the end of the month. Thanks for all your kind comments and support