Getting a Fresh Start

Story Info
Rebounding with an old friend.
1.3k words
4.46
4k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vanman457
Vanman457
13 Followers

My first wife and I married very young. We were out of our teens, but not by much. 12 years and 2 kids later, we're calling it quits. I wanted to go to counseling, she wanted to fuck her coworker.

Needless to say, things didn't end on a happy note. I'm not going to waste time with the details here, but there were some pretty hurt feelings.

I found myself trying to start my life all over again. I had found a place big enough for myself and my two kids that would be coming over for weekends and holidays.

On moving day, as I was unloading boxes out the back of my pickup I heard a voice say "So you're the new neighbor." I turned to see an old friend standing in the opposite driveway. Her body slightly matured but her face was the same cute and friendly way I remembered.

"Amy?" I asked.

She ran over and hugged me, her 5'3" athletic frame a drastic difference from my 6'5" and heavy set body. We stood there and caught up on the last 10 or so years. We talked about my kids and hers, we exchanged phone numbers, we made the usual platitudes of "I'm here if you need anything" and for the first time in a while I felt good again.

Fast forward a few months and it's the end of summer. I had just finished saying goodbye to my children and seeing them off when I got a text. "I'm coming over tonight, is that cool?" I replied with a yes and went on about the day.

Later, Amy showed up with grocery bags and a big smile. "I know how you get when they leave," she said, "my girls just left to see their dad." She walked over and put the bags down in the kitchen. "So you're going to cook and I'm gonna keep you company. "

I laughed and she flashed me a semi flirtatious grin. "You just didn't want to mess up your kitchen," I said to her. She comes up and kisses me on the cheek then pulls out a bottle of wine from the bag.

"You know me soooooo well." She winked at me and then sat in the kitchen chair as I began cooking.

The night was really nice. We ate the dinner I was coerced into making and we sat on the couch talking as she sipped her wine. The conversation started mild enough, but then she surprised me with "So, how big are you?" I really didn't know what she was asking me.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"You know, how big are you? She asked again. "Are you packing a king sized or a fun size?" Much to my chagrin, it took me a little while to realize she was asking about my dick.

"I don't know," I said, a little defensively. "Proportionate, I guess. I've never had any complaints."

"Not even from..."

"No, not even from her." I cut her off. My ex was still a sore subject. Amy got the hint and laid her head down on my chest.

"Sorry, I know it was rough." I was going to tell her it was alright, but she had fallen asleep.

I must have dozed off too. At first, I thought it was a dream. I felt the tug at my jeans and the wonderful sensation of a soft hand gently bringing my cock to life. I woke to find I wasn't dreaming. There she was, looking up at me with a sweet but devious look in her eyes.

Before I could say anything, she put a finger to my lips and said, " I think you need this. I know I do."

She gently kissed the swelling head before taking me into her mouth. She worked me over slowly. Gently sucking, her head bobbing rhythmically, coming up to kiss the tip before trying to take more of me into her small mouth.

It was too much for someone who hadn't had sex in a long time. Before I could even let out a warning, I came. She never let off. As I shot a load at the back of her throat, she made her lips tighter around my head. She didn't let any drip out.

When she sat back up, she swallowed and took a big sip of the wine still on the table. "My turn now." She said.

We got up from the couch and I led her to the bedroom. She took off the tiny sun dress she was wearing and revealed to me the cute and perky b cups I had wanted to see for as long as I could remember. I sat her on the edge of the bed and helped her out of her simple cotton panties.

I kissed her lips before traveling down to her breasts, taking time to kiss and lick each nipple and causing her to let out soft moans. I continued my way down and she stopped me.

"No one's ever really gone down on me before." I was shocked. How could someone not want a taste?

With what little bravado I had, I said "What a crime," and began to passionately kiss her pussy. My tongue separated her lips and found its way inside her. She tasted amazing and it made me even more ravenous.

I sucked on her clit and flicked it with my tongue. Her loud gasps and curses let me know I was doing a good job. I slid my finger inside while I worked her clit with my mouth, making that come here motion.

Without warning, she returned the favor from earlier. Both hands grab the back of my head. She pulled me close to her cunt as she screamed "Oh fuck!" My mouth and face were instantly flooded in warmth as she rode this wave of pleasure.

She released my hair and I stood up. I must have been a mess because she laughed at the sight. "I forgot to tell you I sometimes squirt."

I got undressed and lied down beside her. She kissed me fully and began stroking my cock. In no time it was fully hard again and she didn't waste a second. She climbed on top of me and slowly lowered her slick pussy until the tip of my cock was just inside. "You should give yourself more credit, this is not a small dick."

She sank down and my cock was buried in this beautiful woman's tiny pussy. She started to move back and forth. I reached up to play with her small breast as she picked up speed. Her grinding became bouncing as she started to moan again. Her pace quickened and I felt another gush of warmth. She shuddered and fell onto my chest. "Oh fuck, that was good." She said through her heavy breaths. "I want you on top now. "

She slid off of me and turned over. I got in between her legs and hesitated. "You're not going to crush me." She said.

I pressed my cock into her cunt once more. It slid in effortlessly and I found my rhythm. Her looks of ecstasy drove me to go harder. I began to thrust deeper inside her with every motion. I began to feel the climax building inside me again. She must have sensed it too. "Don't cum inside me," she said, "I want it right here." She made a motion with her fingers from her chest to her belly button.

That was enough for me, I pulled out and immediately shot ropes of cum all over her. I collapsed and fell beside her speechless. She played with the mess I left on her before getting up to clean off.

Amy came back and crawled into bed with me again. She snuggled in close and I wrapped my arms around her tiny frame.

We dated for a while. She eventually moved away, going back to her ex. I wish her well. She was there for me when I needed someone to remind me that I was worth while.

Vanman457
Vanman457
13 Followers