All Comments on 'Getting Back at the Quarterback Ch. 01.5'

by icancanyou

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Exluke1Exluke13 months ago

Well Justin obviously likes Clark ! I didn’t get to read the previous chapter until right before reading this 1.5 update and I’m both glad you wrote it and really enjoyed reading them. No matter whether Justin enjoyed being the dominant or just plain angry during their first sexual tryst… I hope he does not expose or out Clark with those photos. No one deserves to be outed by someone else. And I think Justin would regret that later if he has any character that is better than the bullying he’s been subjected to. It sounds like Clark has liked him for a long time now and I wonder if Justin gives him a chance to explain himself, he can apologize and they could be at least friends if not hopefully much more. The sleeping and keeping of the varsity jacket and all the kissing are pretty good signs.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer3 months ago

I don't know if you'd call this a follow up to chapter #1 or a prequel to #2, but whatever it is, it was important to this story. It not only showed the mix of emotions going through Justin's head after what he made Clark do, there's also that wearing nothing but Clark's jacket and smelling his scent while masturbating which was just plain HOT! I agree with Exluke1 about not outing Clark with those pictures, that would probably make Justin no better than his bullies. But if I were him, I'd definitely hold on to them and also back them up just as insurance against future bullying from Clark. I was looking forward to finding out how far Justin's newly found dominance would take him in chapter #2 before, after reading this I'm even more so.

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots3 months ago

OK, so now Justin has become a bully, regardless of the justification. He also recognizes his attraction to Clark. Can each of them get past the ‘quid pro quo’ and move on to how they are attracted to one another, even possibly need one another? You tell us how it goes from here. You done a great job getting them and us this far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous