Getting Bi While Muslim

Story Info
Yusuf fucks curvy Refika and Mr. Ali in Ottawa.
2.3k words
2
623
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Winter came early this year," Yusuf Osman thought to himself. The big and tall, dark-skinned young Somali-Canadian Muslim man looked outside the window and shivered. A fast-driving snow blanketed much of Ottawa, Ontario. That's March up north. Even after living in the Capital for almost two decades, Yusuf disliked the snow. There are certain things that a man never gets used to. Yusuf thought of his homeland, the Puntland region of Somalia. Sometimes, in his dreams, Yusuf roamed about in Puntland. There's truly no place like home.

Life in Canada is okay, for the most part. Yusuf came here with his parents, Yasmin and Ahmad Osman, almost two decades ago. In the years since, Yusuf's folks relocated to the City of Edmonton, Alberta, while he remained in Ottawa, Ontario. Yusuf got a job working for the prestigious Nav Canada Corporation and it paid pretty well. In Ottawa, the good jobs are scarce, especially for recent graduates of the city's many colleges and universities. Plenty of people who studied at Algonquin College, Carleton University, College La Cite, the University of Ottawa and Saint Paul University work at Starbucks, Tim Horton's and Walmart. Yusuf is lucky to have a good job. Of course, he has other problems to worry about.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Refika Aoun asked with a sly smile. The short and curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired young Lebanese Canadian woman brushed her hand against Yusuf's, startling him. Yusuf sniffed and then smiled at Refika. Refika's inquisitive brown eyes stared him down. Refika is definitely the law enforcement type. Even today, on her day off from the MInistry of Corrections, Refika was quietly intense. Depending on the days, Yusuf either loved that about Refika or intensely disliked it. No middle ground.

"Sure," Yusuf said, and Refika pursed her lips expectantly. Yusuf quickly got himself together. For a moment, he'd almost forgotten where he was. He and Refika were grabbing lunch. They were inside a Shawarma restaurant in downtown Ottawa, a short distance from Parliament Hill itself. Right in the heart of Ottawa's political and business center. Government offices, coffee shops, hotels, fancy stores, business offices, the area has it all. Refika licked her lips and looked intently at Yusuf. He gave her a reserved smile. What's going on in that mind of hers?

"I am down with what we discussed," Yusuf replied, and Refika nodded. Every woman is pleased when her man tells her what she wants to hear. Refika leaned back in her chair and sipped her coffee while musing over the possibilities. A year ago, shortly before their graduation from Carleton University, Yusuf revealed his bisexuality to Refika. At first, Refika was shocked and disappointed in Yusuf for keeping such a monumental secret from her, but eventually, she came around. Now, fast forward a year later, Refika was pressuring Yusuf to explore his bisexual side and he was being reticent about it. Imagine that.

"Yeah, Yusuf, I know you love my pussy but you need some dick," Refika said with a naughty grin. Yusuf almost spilled his Pepsi. He looked around, wondering if someone heard Refika. The Shawarma restaurant is owned by Mr. Ali, a nice older Arab gentleman and his Zainab. In such an environment, and as practicing Muslims, Yusuf and Refika are expected to mind their manners. The wild, wanton and disrespectful conduct of western men and western women aren't tolerated in their Faith. Refika slid her hand under the table and grabbed Yusuf's crotch. He gave her a tight smile.

"You are such a tease," Yusuf said with a tight smile. Refika smiled, shrugged and adjusted her Hijab, tucking in a stray curl, then got up. Yusuf could not help admiring Refika's thick round ass as she headed to the bathroom. Yeah, Lebanese women got booty. It was that booty that first drew Yusuf to Refika, one fine day in the Carleton University library. He was there, doing research for his Criminology class project when he spotted her. Yusuf, typically shy, got enough nerve to approach Refika, and the rest, as they say, was history.

Yusuf counted to ten and took a look around the Shawarma restaurant. At this hour, it wasn't exactly busy. Two white guys paid for their beef sandwiches and then headed out. An elderly Arab lady sat at a corner, talking on the phone while looking at her mixed Shawarma plate. A tall African man picked up his Uber Eats package and left, presumably to make a delivery. The coast was clear for the moment. Yusuf smiled and headed to the bathroom. He put the closed for cleaning sign on the men's room door and went inside.

"What took you so long?" Refika demanded as Yusuf stepped into the washroom. Yusuf grinned and shrugged. Everyone seems to think that Muslim women are soft and sweet, or submissive and demure. Clearly, people who are foolish enough to believe that clearly haven't met any Muslim women. Refika grabbed Yusuf and kissed him passionately. Next thing Yusuf knew, Refika got on her knees and it was definitely not to pray. Unzipping Yusuf's jeans, Refika grabbed his dick. Yusuf smiled, thankful that he wasn't the undergarment type.

"I like to let you work up an appetite," Yusuf teased, and Refika shot him a look. Yusuf held his hands up. Not a good idea to piss off any woman, especially one who has your dick in her hands. Refika licked her lips while stroking Yusuf's long and thick Somali dick. Without further ado, Refika took Yusuf's dick into her mouth. Yusuf leaned against the bathroom door as Refika began to deep throat his dick. Is there any hotter than a naughty Hijabi? Best kept secret in the Islamic world. Yusuf sighed happily as Refika worked her magic on his dick. Let the good times roll.

"Hmm, musky, I like," Refika paused to say, and Yusuf nodded. Refika resumed sucking Yusuf's cock and massaged his balls while doing so. While working Yusuf over, Refika slid her hand into her panties. The young Lebanese woman fingered her wet pussy. Impromptu sex always gets Refika wet. Yusuf groaned as he felt a rush in his loins. He hadn't quite reached the magic moment but he was damn close. Refika intensified her sucking and Yusuf's groan turned into an outright moan. Yusuf shuddered as he came, exploding in Refika's mouth. Refika, a real trooper, swallowed Yusuf's load like it ain't no thing. Waste not and want not, that's a rule that Refika lives by. Isn't she awesome?

"You freaky woman," Yusuf said to Refika, who grinned and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Before Refika could reply, however, there was a knock at the door, startling her and Yusuf. Yusuf shook his head while Refika rushed to her feet. He pulled his pants up and zipped up. They were totally busted. Hmm, what were they going to do? Refika crossed her arms and looked at Yusuf. Clearly, she expected him to get them out of the situation she put the two of them in. Isn't that how the ladies always do it? Frowning, Yusuf thought furiously about a solution.

"Be right out," Yusuf grumbled, and the knocks stopped. He took a deep breath, and exited the washroom with Refika in two. The couple came face to face with Mr. Ali and his wife Zainab. The tall, dark-haired and bronze-skinned, fifty-something Arab man and his wife, a plump, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Arab woman, glowered at the young couple. Refika grinned wickedly while Yusuf looked contrite. Yusuf and Mr. Ali made eye contact, and both men sort of smiled. Excusing himself, Yusuf walked past the older Arab couple. Mr. Ali and his wife Zainab muttered something in Arabic as Yusuf and Refika left the Shawarma restaurant.

"That was awesome," Refika said, laughing. Yusuf smiled and shrugged. Still giddy with excitement, Refika took Yusuf by the hand and led him to the nearby Ottawa Public Library. On the upper floor, behind the book shelves, the couple continued what they started in the Shawarma restaurant bathroom. Refika sat at a table and hiked up her skirt while Yusuf got on all fours. Spreading Refika's thick thighs, Yusuf inhaled her womanly scent before pulling down her panties. Refika giggled as Yusuf began eating her pussy.

"Keep quiet," Yusuf told Refika as he lathered her pussy with his tongue. Refika felt a tingly sensation down below as Yusuf ate her pussy. She felt nipples harden under her blouse. Oh yeah, Yusuf was working his magic on Refika and she was loving every minute of it. The couple continued with their fun. Yusuf bent Refika over and caressed her thick Lebanese booty before thrusting his thick dark dick into her pussy. Lots of Arab women love black dick and there is nothing wrong with that. Refika moaned deeply as Yusuf began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes. They were so into each other that they did not notice the uniformed security guard as he approached them, drawn by the noise.

"Oh shit," Refika said, as the security guard busted her and Yusuf as they were fucking. For the second time that day, the couple had to make a hasty exit from an establishment. Yusuf called an Uber which took him and Refika to their shared apartment in the Glebe area. Once there, they consummated the lust that had been interrupted far too often. After hours of stupendous sex, Yusuf and Refika sprawled on the bed. Yeah, they might be banned from the downtown library but it was all worth it.

Lying next to Refika, Yusuf thought of the day's events. He remembered the knowing look he'd exchanged with Mr. Ali. It's interesting and fortunate that Refika is okay with Yusuf's bisexuality. What Refika doesn't know is that Yusuf has had some manly fun with certain fellas in Ottawa in the recent past, and Mr. Ali numbered among them. Yusuf always used condoms and was discrete in those encounters, of course. It's fine to explore one's sexual leanings but one must always fuck responsibly. The alternative is simply unthinkable...

"Let's have some fun," Mr. Ali said to Yusuf, the last time they got together. The young Somali man and the mature Arab man smiled and stroked each other's cocks. On that Saturday night, after closing the restaurant and pulling covers over the windows, Mr. Ali and Yusuf got down and dirty. Yusuf got on his knees and sucked Mr. Ali's long and thick cock. The mature Arab man sighed happily as the younger black man sucked his cock and stroked his balls. Mr. Ali likes younger men, and what his wife Zainab doesn't know cannot hurt her. He gave her the evening off at the restaurant so he and Yusuf here could have some fun. Just a manly good time, that's all.

"Thought you'd never ask," Yusuf said to Mr. Ali before he resumed sucking his cock. After getting Mr. Ali hard as a rock, Yusuf was ready for some real fun. Grabbing a condom and lubricant, Mr. Ali bent Yusuf over the restaurant counter. Yusuf stroked his big black dick as Mr. Ali pushed his cock inside of him. Just like that, the mature Arab man fucked the young Somali man's sweet ass. Mr. Ali groaned as he fucked Yusuf's ass. The bisexual Somali stud had a tight ass, just the way Mr. Ali liked them. Mr. Ali knew that Yusuf had an Arab girlfriend and found it ironic that on top of liking Arab pussy, the Somali dude also liked Arab dick. Oh well, whatever it takes, right?

"Take that dick," Mr. Ali said to Yusuf as he pumped the Somali stud's smooth ass. Yusuf moaned deeply, loving the feel of Mr. Ali's dick inside of him. Mr. Ali loves a nice ass and doesn't care what gender it is attached to. From time to time, Mr. Ali likes to bend over his wife Zainab and fucks her pussy and asshole vigorously. The naughty, mature Arab lady likes it when Mr. Ali uses hummus as lubricant while fucking her in the ass. Just a bit of added naughtiness between them. Mr. Ali smiled at the memory of his wife Zainab's anal antics as he fucked Yusuf's asshole. The Somali stud's asshole is even tighter than that of Zainab, and Mr. Ali was quite appreciative of that.

"Hmm, yeah," Yusuf moaned, loving the feel of Mr. Ali's throbbing cock inside of him. The two men continued with their fun until a climax rocked their bodies. Afterwards, Yusuf and Mr. Ali parted ways. This is how it's done between men. Quick, fun, and casual, with zero emotional involvement, zero commitment or complications. Yusuf smiled at the memory. Refika, lying in bed next to him, playfully pulled at his chest hairs. Yusuf sighed and looked at Refika. Every woman must always ponder her man's state of mind. Seems to be part of their programming. Oh well, it is what it is...

"Today was fun, I hope you and I can find a bisexual guy to do a threesome with," Refika said, laughing. Yusuf smiled and nodded at Refika. He seemed to be agreeing with her. Yusuf knows a lot of bisexual men, and their wives and girlfriends typically have no idea that they swing both ways. The average bisexual man leads a straight life and doesn't go to gay bars, gay clubs or gay events. Coming out as bisexual to Refika has opened a lot of doors for Yusuf. Is he really ready to involve Refika into that side of his life? It's great that she's into it. Many bisexual men wish they had a woman who accepted them. Oh well, Yusuf and Refika will cross that bridge when they're good and ready. Wishing Refika a good night, Yusuf went to sleep.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers