Getting Curious Pt. 01

Story Info
First contact with Elsa.
2.1k words
3.23
11.6k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were here for more than one hour, like every Thursday nights, the same exact table. Eating delicious meals from that famous gourmet restaurant, drinking intoxicating beverages and talking...

This may sound pleasant, but Matt, my boyfriend for 5 years and future husband is speaking endlessly, listening himself talking about politics, society, science, his work and people at his work, especially those stupid colleagues. Speaking loudly so anyone nearby will know everything about his life and his beliefs.

Initially, this self-confidence impressed me, I used to drink his words and follow his ideas. I quickly understood that his needs to be admired and worshiped were an ally to keep access to this beautiful body of his and his comfortable wealth. He has trained his body since he was a teenager and developed an impressive living anatomical board. Feeling like his little princess between this muscular arms of that strong knight have always made me melting, but the counterpart of that is to support his omnipresent arrogance.

A simple nod of head, a 'yes' or 'sure' or even a 'humm humm' is usually enough to start again the speaking engine for at least 10 minutes. I have become an expert in fainting listening. He even says he admires in me that ability to 'listen and understand things', 'the proof I was smart, FINALLY'. Yes he really said that once, "finally." I had to feel honored I guess!!!

I think that's then that I understood he didn't really care about me, his only concern being him, and my presence around him being only an ornament for his selfish person. Sex was great. I loved him using me for his pleasure and felt honored when he filled me with his copious loads in my mouth or belly, depending of his mood. Sure, he fucks my body like a champion, but he has no clue how to fuck my mind and if I hadn't managed my orgasms by myself, I wouldn't have had any for years. Time passing and routine setting in, I slowly opened my eyes and my love faded. Now I'm expert in ignoring him without him even noticing, like tonight.

Watching around, I used to watch and spy people. This couple on the right with that man trying to make conversation when his lady was locked on her phone. I felt so sorry for him : she looked so cold and ignoring him, just answering roughly when he tried to make her notice that she could leave her phone.

On the other side two business men, in town for a seminary. they talk with Matt who is too happy to share with them his knowledge of truths.

At the table behind Matt there was an old man with white hairs eating with two other people. He looked regularly in my direction. Not me, but the mirror behind me. He looked nervous and focused. A grey eyes gaze strong and confident. The kind of self-confidence that comes with experience and knowledge and not with arrogance and conceited.

I guess my daddy would look like him is he didn't left us when I was 8. Mummy says he was so in love and protective with both of us. But that was not enough to stop the truck that hit a stop and crashed in daddy's car.

We lived together alone for years being very close and fusional in a very prude and conservative way : "in the respect of daddy's values." She had me at 18 and look younger than she is, so I was more and more looking like her and she soon became more my big sister than my mother, sharing confidences about her love stories and mines. When I was 15, she finally married a new man, much older than her. Mother often laughed saying he was our daddy, and we both called him daddy. He was always pleasant and respectful but he had always the last word, and when he decided something, it was decided for all of us.

When I turned 18, I started to study in university just few block from the house. Daddy and Eva (my mother) both agreed I still lived with them, but they were gently pressing me to meet people and enjoy the best years of my life. I dated a few guys from university, learnt how disrespectful and distant they can become once they've obtained the pleasure to unload their semen in my mouth in the back of their car or in dark corners at university... I presented one I was in love with to Daddy and Eva, he even slept at home, once,... and took my cherry. We were both very vocal that night and there was no doubt Daddy and Eva knew exactly when I became a Lady and I was proud of it.

After a romance of few months, I caught him in his apartment kneeling in front of another friend who seemed to enjoy the hidden oral skills of my boyfriend. They later confessed they'd hope I'd join in, but I was not ready for that and we broke. I still know him, he married that guy and they both look happy.

After that I had a kind of depression for few months, isolating and seeing no one. One night, I was in my room reading a book when I noticed a regular hit on the wall. I focused on the noise coming from my parents' bedroom and could clearly identify some moans coming from there. Eva's moans were quite communicating. I closed my book and shut my eyes, listening while my nails started to tease my nipples. Either my listening became more accurate, either she moaned louder, I could now hear clearly the activities on the other side of the wall. I felt guilty to spy them and a bit naughty, but after weeks ignoring my wellness, I needed to feel good and my body was now answering to the teasing... my fingers were more precise, pinching and rubbing more firmly.

Mother calling her lover "Daddy" in her moans eased my identification to her and the regular trusts of the bed hitting the wall was enough to raise the need to spread my legs wide and lower one hands between them.

He was telling her she was a good girl, I was picturing myself his princess under him, my fingers gently scratching the skin around my labials, awakening their sensitivity, spreading those damp wet labials, and prisoning my gorged love button between them. Rubbing in circle and humping. I was enjoying myself as much as she did.

He was now calling her his little slut. I had never been called like that and was surprised to listen those words in daddy's mouth. "Yes please daddy fuck your little slut deeper." Mother was becoming very hot, her words were echoing in my mind like a mantra. I used my other hand to slide two fingers in, gently running up and down from my button till my finger disappear deep inside, my hand palm joining my fingers squeezing my button. Up and deep down every time their bed knocked on the wall, every time Eva moaned higher, moaning how ready she was to cum like a slut for her daddy. And I felt my orgasm was near there too. Ready to be his slut too, like mother like daughter.

"Not yet, little girl," The trusts on the wall stopped and I stopped my hand, holding my breath.

"please, I beg you daddy," I was begging too, I needed so much that orgasm.

"Take it slow, greedy slut," and the bed moved again, and my fingers too, diving in that warm damp neglected and needy pussy so slowly, so deep. I was so close.

"Yes daddy, like that, please let me cum," yes, please, daddy!

"You can cum now my dirty little whore, be a good girl, Elsa, and cum for your daddy!"

Listening to my name in such a situation was more than enough to trigger that uncontrollable wave hitting me. My whole body convulsing, my mind gone, moaning aloud a "daddy!" mixing shock and thankfulness for the delicious moment. I stayed there panting and recovering for long minutes, drained of all energies. But I needed more, they had awoken a greed in me that needed more. I rubbed myself to orgasms two other times that night, running the last events scenario in my head and leaving me exhausted and frustrated for not being able to reach the same intensity.

Eva being Elsa and him her daddy became a regular role games in their bedroom. And they started to haunt my wet dreams. Being single, I started to dress sexy at home to tease him and see where it would go. Instead of stopping me, Eva encouraged and supported me, I was soon totally over sexualized, at home and at university. Daddy had always resisted me. Of course we have spoken a lot about it, and we all agreed that here was more magic in keeping it just teasing and fantasy.

I explored my sexuality with [a lot of] friends, but at home this was always pure tease for them and that became a total frustration for me. I remember once, as a revenge, I roleplayed with a girlfriend of mine, in my room, noisily pretending she was my mother and she needed to teach me some lessons.... Eva watched me with shining aroused eyes the following days. But we respected our deal and I guess that's why now, every time I see an old man, I enjoy wondering how much of a good girl I could be for this daddy. That's how I met Matt, even if was is not that older than me, he was the kind of man I was wondering how much of a good girl I could be for him, and he noticed, and I have been a lot.

Now this old man sitting there was no exception. His gaze was so deep and he looked so determined and experienced. When Matt stood up to go to the restroom, this man gaze found me in front of that mirror that obsessed him so much. Our eyes locked and his face and gaze transformed from worried or severe to surprise, then welcoming and even greed. I answered his gaze by my best smile with doe eyes. I knew I was slightly blushing and was thankful Matt wasn't here to notice. Even if there was little chance he would.

Instead of answering by a smile, he froze and became blank, the energy in his gaze faded and he closed his eyes, like if he was suffering.

Now that Matt was gone, I could see in front of that man the back of a tall lady, with a long grey braided tail and very large shoulders. Next to him on the other side was a young man around my age. I thought he may be their son and started to laugh by myself. Of course no! he was black and they were both white as snow. The young man watched me with a surprised look on his face and turned to the old man. I was not prepared to see what happened next.

From under the table, the man took out his black hand and put it in front of the old man mouth. I could see very well his long fingers and contrasting with the dark color of his skin some white cream on them. The old man looking down, in a submissive attitude opened his lips and started to lick the cream off the fingers with his tongue, in front of anyone who'd be looking in the restaurant. When he finished I could read on his lips what looked like a "thank you Master."

I was shocked, paralyzed, eyes wide open on what just happened in front of me. The old man didn't raised up his eyes anymore, now focused on his plate. The young man looked at me with a bright white smile. He spoke to the lady and the three of them stood up. The tall lady turned to me and locked her eyes into my petrified ones. She was gorgeous, tall and thin but muscular, a delicate face with superb brown eyes and an even deeper impressive gaze than her husband. There was no doubt they were husband and wife. She walked to me and handed me a card telling "if for any reason you get curious, visit this." I took the card with a shaking hand, thanking her. She turned and they left the restaurant.

The guys next to me started to ask questions and I said them I knew her to close the talk just before Matt came back.

Later that night, at home, unlike me, Matt fall asleep very fast. I couldn't find sleep, so I stood up and went to find the card. It was totally blank, except an url in the middle. I took my ipad and typed the url. It opened to an under construction page and nothing else. Frustrated, I closed the browser and went back to sleep.