Getting into the Movies Pt. 04

Story Info
An interracial adult film set in Louisiana in the 1930's.
2.1k words
4.34
3.8k
8
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers

I've just woken on the plane home from Vegas and there's still three hours to go before I have to change planes, so I guess I'll tell you about another of the two films I won Awards for.

The 'Best Story' second prize was a big surprise, as it was the only film I made for a company in Louisiana, probably because the Director was a dick; but it was still a fun film to make and was very popular on their website.

It was another 'retro film' set in the 1930's and if you imagine Oh Brother Where Art Though? You will get a feel for the story; only ours involved three black convicts who had escaped a Chain Gang and were dressed in those old fashioned prison suits with arrows on them and I was Lou-Ann, a shy and naïve country girl.

I had my hair in pigtails and freckles painted on my cheeks while wearing a cut of pair of dungarees and a mans white vest which showed my cleavage and a side view of my tits.

The 30 minute film started with me walking through a wood, carrying a basket with a picnic in and a towel as I was heading for a lake.

When I got to the clearing, I stopped and gasped "Oh my!" as there were two convicts sitting watching a third swimming in the lake.

The tallest man jumped to his feet and shushed me ..... "Be quiet girl ... don't worry .... we mean no harm."

Once over my shock I smiled and said "I will go ... I don't want to bother you." Then turned to walk away.

"Don't be in no hurry Missy." The second, fatter man grinned; "What have you got in that basket?"

"A picnic." I nervously smiled.

"Any chance you'll share it with a couple of hungry fellas?"

"Momma says I should always share with anyone more unfortunate than what we are." Then stepped forward and placed my basket nearer them.

Never taking their eyes his off me he leaned forward and moved the towel, then his eyes lit up.

"Can I?" He asked holding up my bottle of water.

"You sure can." He took a slurp and handed it to the first man.

"What are you doing around here?" One of them asked.

"I like to go swimming in the lake."

"Where's your bathing suit then?"

"I don't have one." I replied.

"Don't let us stop you then" he laughed again and waved his hand at me but I shook my head and looked at the third more muscular man who was still in the lake and was now striding out like a black Mr Darcy, and when clear of the water shook his hair making water spray from his dreadlocks (not quite 'period' I know) and his cock swing from side to side.

"Oh my!" I gasped and covered my mouth.

"Don't you worry Missy, we ... he don't mean you no harm." The fat guy told me with a smile on his face; "Do you like what you see?" He laughed as my eyes were on the long flaccid cock.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"You ever see a man's cock before?" The tall one asked munching on a sandwich.

I nodded as the naked man took a drink of water from my bottle.

"You have, have you?" He asked and I nodded again.

"Yep .... the Olsen twins and their cousin Ike who live down the road from me and Momma."

The muscular man was still naked and only standing about six feet away from me eating an apple, when I continued. "They like showing me their pee-pees and sometimes ...." I faded off as the man adjusted his ball sack then tugged on his cock.

"Sometimes?" The fat man inquired.

"Sometimes they .... make me ....ask me to ..... milk them.... their pee-pees."

All three laughed, "You 'milk them' .... what do you mean Missy."

Still sounding as naïve as possible, I made a fist then shook it up and down in the time honoured tradition, "until their milk comes out."

"Still laughing he asked "and you like doing that?"

"I guess." I nodded my head.

"What else do you do with them boys?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Sometimes I kiss their pee-pees, Ike really likes me to do that for him."

The men all exchanged wide eyed glances; "and do you like kissing their pee-pees?"

I giggled and nodded my head.

"What do they do to you?" The fat man asked adjusting his thick cock inside his pants.

I pursed my lips and thought, "Sometimes they suck on my titties like a calf; they like to take turns doing that while I milk their pee-pees.

"What else do you do with those boys, do you show them what's inside your pants?"

Still staring at the muscular man's cock which was now getting harder and pointing straight at me, I nodded, "Sometimes."

The fat man had now taken his pants off and was openly playing with his cock; "What do they do then?"

"Sometimes Luke Olsen tickles it and puts his fingers inside."

The muscular man took my hand and placed it on his stiffening cock; "Are you going to 'milk' my pee-pee?"

"If you want me to."

"I want... that's for sure!" He cackled then guided my fingers around the impressive girth.

As I stroked and wanked his massive cock, I felt someone pull the straps on my dungarees down my arms which just left me in the vest then cupped my tits from behind, "do you like it when your friend fingers you?"

I nodded and smiled.

"Like this?" The muscular man asked, sliding his hand between my legs and roughly slid his middle finger into my pussy. "Does that feel good Missy?" He grunted as I now cupped his balls as my wanking became faster.

"Sure does."

"Show us your titties then." The fat man growled, now naked too and standing next to us tugging on his stubby cock.

I looked from man to man, and they now had a different kind of hunger in their eyes. I stopped tugging on the long thick cock and pulled my vest off, which was met with vocal approval, then my body was covered with inquisitive black hands, squeezing my tits and arse, someone pushed a hand between my legs from behind only to be met by a hand from the front as I went back to wanking the muscular man and the fat man too.

"Are you gonna kiss my pee-pee?" The fat man grunted.

"If you want." I replied innocently.

"I want Missy .... I fucking want!"

I was guided onto my knees and began pulling his foreskin back and forth, kissing his cock-head as I continued wanking both cocks at the same time, until the fat man asked "Did those boys ever put their cocks in your mouth?"

Still licking and kissing, I nodded and grinned; "They sure do, like this." I smothered his cock with my mouth and began bobbing my head as I gave him a proper blow job.

As I sucked his cock deep inside my mouth tormenting it with my tongue, the first black man was fingering me from behind and juggling my tits with the other while the muscle-bound one just bided his time, even though I kept flashing my eyes at it.

"Move!" The first man barged the fat one out of the way and forced his cock into my mouth and grabbed the back of my head forcing his cock in right up to my tonsils, with a camera savouring every inch that passed my lips.

This time it was about him fucking my mouth rather than me pleasuring him.

"Do those white boys have cocks like these?" He grunted.

Impaled on his cock I moved my head from side to side.

"Do you like their pee-pees more than our cocks?"

Again I moved my head from side to side.

"Have those boys ever fucked you?"

I gently nodded my head as he slid his cock out and rubbed my saliva across my face.

"What?" He laughed, "Shit! All three at once?"

"No sir. Just Ike and Luke; Zack says he just likes being milked into my mouth while his brother rides me."

"Fuck!" He laughed loudly slapping hands with his friends, "Who'd have thought that?"

"Hurry up and suck my dick too; before we fuck your brains out." The muscular guy grunted, turning my head towards him, and I went to work with real life glee for a couple of minutes using my fingers and tongue as if I was playing a clarinet.

"Enough!" The first man growled, let's get this over with before the sheriff gets here.

I was then pushed onto my back and the fat man knelt between my legs, rubbing his cock-head along my slit, then eased all six fat inches in making my groan for real.

Without thinking I wrapped my legs around his fat waist and began bucking to meet his thrusts, a minute later the tall man knelt beside my head and offered his cock for me to suck, so I opened my mouth for him to feed it in and fuck my head as roughly as earlier .... and he did.

The fat man began grunting and nearly missed his cue to withdraw and cum on my tits, which he just about managed; as the tall man replaced him between my legs he ran his slimy cock along my lips and I sexily licked the goo off.

The muscle-bound hunk pushed him away and proffered his black monster to my lips as his friend battered away in my pussy, before manoeuvring my right leg backwards until it was held in place by his shoulder making his 7 incher go in crazily deep, making my eyes bulge.

It was like this for a couple of minutes before he got the urge and pulled out before spraying my heaving tits with a copious amount of spunk.

"Turn over and get on your hands and knees." The black Adonis grunted. As I turned over his cock looked like it might split in two as it was so hard.

I did as he told me and spread my legs as far as comfortable, then with my head resting on the grass I pulled my arse cheeks apart for him and the camera to get a good look at my well fucked pussy.

With his hands steadying me he very slowly slid his monster cock in my greasy pussy with ease, bottoming out when his balls touched my clit; then he built up a really impressive head of steam which had me moaning and groaning for real; even gasping "Oh yes... oh yes!! Harder harder!"

Eventually he slowed down and words were exchanged between him and the dickhead Director; so he pulled out and I was told to straddle his cock .... which certainly wasn't a chore.

WOW!! It was amazing riding his cock, which also made my tits wobble. Soon the other two were hard again and the fat one crouched in front of me for me to suck his fat cock, which meant I had to slow down riding the big black dick, but it was just as sexy grinding down on it. What I wasn't expecting was the fat man clamping my head onto his cock and Number 3 moving in behind us then spitting on my arse hole then .... forcing it in!

JESUS WEPT! This was totally unexpected and 'off script' but I just had to go with the flow.

I'd gone three-up a few times but that monster cock was filling me up so I didn't think there was enough room for a second cock in the vicinity; but there was and he got four inches or so in before they began thrusting .... which was mind blowing.... even by porno standards.

Time was getting the better of us so we had to uncouple then with my lying on my back stroking my clit they stood over me and took turns cumming onto my face and tits; which actually tipped me over the edge and I actually orgasmed on camera for real.

Sound effects were added later but the three guys had to pretend that they could hear the Sheriff's men and scarper into the woods grabbing their clothes and leaving me naked and well fucked on the grass as the credits rolled.

Afterwards the three guys were wonderful and friendly; but the Director thought it was his 'right' to get a blow-job; but that thought went out of his head when Shaq; the muscle-bound guy put him straight; that off camera, I was off limits.

He knew he had a hit on his hands so couldn't do anything untoward that would effect the film ... and after all it did go onto win a Silver Dildo at the Erotic Movie Awards.

That only leaves one more film to tell you about ..... TBC

Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers