Getting into the Movies Pt. 05

Story Info
Charlotte describes her final 'sexy schoolgirl' movie.
3k words
4.67
4.8k
4
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,755 Followers

The other film I was up for an award for was actually one of my favourite moves to star in, which was no real surprise. as we made it with one of my favourite Directors and a German production company who always treat their actors fairly and nicely.

On paper it probably sounded quite 'run of the mill' for Porn; as I was yet another 'sexy schoolgirl' in a gang-bang scenario; but in the hands of Marc-Andre; DETENTION CLASS aka Classe de Détention in France and Haftklasse in Germany was always going to be very special indeed... and it was.

We flew into Düsseldorf on the Wednesday afternoon and were met at the airport by Marc-Andre and his beautiful wife Bettina who was also a Porn actress, and drove us to their home, were Jonty and I would be staying.

The following morning we went to a large Country House that was used as a training centre and would double as our 'school.'

The other actors assembled over the morning, with seven young men who I already knew and an older couple, Karl and Angelika who I'd not met before, but knew their work and were going to be the headmaster and teacher.

There was a crew of 8 men and two women on set, and I already knew both Jana and Melanie from other films with Marc-Andre so was happy that the make-up and wardrobe would be as professional as possible.

We spent the rest of the day 'walking through the scenes' and getting the lighting and camera angles ready for when the magic would happen over the next two days.

Marc-Andre was renowned for his meticulous work, and keeping the atmosphere fun and relaxed.

The script had very little talking in it, but what there was was in English for a universal audience.

We got started with me sitting outside the Headmaster's room alongside the gorgeous Nabil who was French-Algerian and had worked with me on a couple of films two years previously.

After a minute of us looking nervous the door opened and Karl appeared wearing a mortar board and cape over a severe grey suit.

"You two! In here now." He growled then ushered us into his study.

"What is it today?" he grunted as we both handed him slips of paper, that he pretended to read, then shook his head.

"Smoking? Why am I not surprised?" He sighed as he signalled for Nabil to step forward. "I have a meeting in ten minutes so haven't got time for a lecture; not that it would do any good, would it?"

He stepped back and took a long thin length of cane from a stand behind his desk and theatrically swooshed it. "Bend over boy."

Nabil did as he was told, touching his toes while his gorgeous arse was left in the firing line.

Swish! Crack.... the cane hit him straight across the buttocks making him gasp and me flinch and screw my eyes closed.

The Headmaster repeated his action another five times; and by the end I was covering my face with my hands.

"Now, you Miss Tittifer...... I can see exactly why you've been sent here.... is this the third time in a month?"

With my hands behind my back and my chest pushed out I meekly nodded and pouted.

"You obviously know that your.... bra, your bra (he repeated) is patently not school uniform."

I nodded again and pushed out my chest again, so the camera got a clear view of my bright yellow bra under my diaphanous white nylon shirt.

"What can we do with you?" he sighed again. "You just never learn... do you?" Before I could answer he waved his hand and announced; "take it off! I will confiscate it until tomorrow and see if that makes you realise the importance of rules."

I looked aghast and turned to Nabil who was now grinning at the prospect of seeing my tits. "Come on girl.... I haven't got all day."

Nervously I pulled my tie off over my head then unbuttoned the shirt and handed it to Nabil to hold as I unclipped my bra; counted to three then removed it, covering my chest with my free arm as I handed the yellow bra to the Headmaster.

Obviously I had to use both arms to put my shirt and tie back on; giving both men time to ogle my wobbling boobs and the camera too.

Once I'd refastened my tie; my boobs and especially my nipples were clearly visible through the shirt.

"You just don't learn do you miss Tittifer?" He sighed again while sitting down on his swivel chair, "here girl.... get over my knee and see if a damn good spanking brings you back in line."

I looked shocked with my jaw gaping open as I slowly walked towards him then stood next to his legs.

"That skirt isn't regulation length either.... now is it? Bend over!" He gasped while breathing heavily. I had to bend my knees slightly as I pressed my stomach across his thighs and let my boobs swing on the other side.

While we shuffled until we were comfortable, Karl raised the back of my skirt until it was resting on my lower back and revealing my sumptuous arse and a matching bright yellow thong!

"Oh dear, oh dear... oh dear." He sighed as he stroked the thin material which had disappeared inside my crack.

"There most certainly aren't school uniform either; are they?" Karl panted while cupping an arse cheek.

"No sir." I whimpered.

"Well.... they will have to stay with your brassiere then.... won't they?"

"I suppose so sir." I whimpered again as he slowly pulled them down my thighs and fully off as I kicked each foot in the air while he continued caressing my arse and inner thigh, slightly brushing my puffed up labia.

"You boy.... pick them up and put them on my desk." The Headmaster grunted and Nabil did so, while rubbing the obvious boner inside his trousers.

"Stop that this instant boy! Before it makes you go blind!"

As soon as the cameraman was ready, Karl spanked each fleshy cheek three times; not too hard but enough to sting and make me twitch and eventually gasp "FUCK!" on the fifth slap.

"I won't tolerate such language in this school!" He panted while caressing my glowing cheeks then gave them another two slaps on each cheek.

"I hope you've both learnt a very valuable lesson.... now get out and go straight to the detention room and tell Mrs. Hardbottom I sent you.

As we left his study the Director called "Cut." As I slurped a bottle of water red powder was painted on my arse to make it glow even redder and eventually in the edit the slaps would be enhanced to make them even louder.

Ten minutes later we were walking down long corridor to the detention room.

"That looked like it hurt." Nabil grinned.

"It fucking well did!" I whined.

"Show me again." He laughed and lifted the back of my skirt to get a look at my glowing arse cheeks. "I nearly had a wank when he pulled your knickers off." He chuckled then pulled his trousers tight to emphasise the length and girth of his cock.

I rolled my eyes, and asked "You didn't seem to flinch when he caned you."

Still grinning he stopped and pulled an exercise book out of the back of his trousers; "bes to be prepared!"

"I wish I'd thought of that." I sighed.

"You had nowhere to hide a book though, did you?" Which made me giggle.

Soon we were knocking on the door of the detention room and called in by the ferocious looking Mrs Hardbottom, who peered over the top of her round horn rimmed glasses.

"Not another two?" She grimaced and take a deep breath. "Take those seats in the centre and read the first two chapters of the book there.... and don't make a sound as I have marking to do."

The half dozen boys already there made faces and elbowed each other like the naughty schoolboys they were meant to be; as I wobbled my way across the room on my high patent shoes that made my tits jiggle and my short skirt waft nearly exposing my quim.

I took the middle seat in the front of the two rows of four desks and Nabil sat next to me.

The teacher was soon engrossed in marking her books which gave Nabil the opportunity to pass a note to the boy next to him, who read it and passed it back. The note said "Mr Stifler confiscated her bra and knickers!"

A minute or so later the boy sitting behind me leaned forward and gently cupped one of my tits, brushing my already erect nipple with the nylon of my shirt making me gasp.

"Who was that?" The teacher looked up and pushed her glasses back onto the bridge of her nose. "Was that you Miss Tittifer? I hope not or I will have to send you back to Mr Stifler!"

"Sorry Miss."

"Good... now get on with your reading."

She immediately dropped her head to read the school book on the top of the pile. The boy behind me leaned forward again; cupping both of my tits this time and squeezing and shaking them, making me bite my lip.

Nabil edged closer and deftly unfastened two buttons on my shirt which allowed his hand access for him to fondle my tits under the shirt. Without saying a word I glared at him and tried to shake him off without drawing the teachers attention, but now the boy behind me was unbuttoning the top three buttons leaving my tits free for both of them to fondle them at will.

The boy to my left soon ran his hand up my thigh, but I stopped him by grabbing his wrist and glaring angrily at him; only for Nabil to do the same on my other thigh while he suckled on my teat.

In real life I love this kind of attention as my nipples are very sensitive; so inadvertently dropped my head backwards and spread my legs a little, allowing Nabil to stroke my freshly waxed pussy then finger me (while my boyfriend Jonty filmed under the desk and between my legs.)

The boy on the other side now had his cock out and placed my hand on it as he too suckled my other teat.

Mrs Hardbottom's phone buzzed and without looking in our direction announced that she had to see the Headmaster and would be gone ten minutes; and we must behave as if she was still in the room.

The door had hardly closed when a thick set German guy with a 7 inch cock was sitting on my desk giving himself a titty-wank with my tits while Nabil took his own 7 incher out and I grabbed it without being asked, wanking both cocks at the same time, while the German changed his position so I could suck his cock... which I did with much emotional arousal.

Soon my shirt and skirt were removed and I was being manhandled so I was lying across the desk with my tits flopping on one side and my legs splayed wide apart and arse in the air in readiness for them to take turns fucking me.... and fuck me they did!

In the next ten minutes it seemed they each took turns to fuck me or get me to suck their cocks, and while they were waiting their turn I would stroke and jerk two cocks at the same time.

While we were doing this, the film moved to the Headmaster's room where he had his trousers around his ankles showing he was wearing stockings and suspenders underneath while wearing my bra over his shirt and sniffing my knickers as Mrs Hardbottom dutifully sucked his cock to messy climax.

When she re-entered the classroom she was still wiping some excess cum from her tweed jacket so barely noticed me getting double ended by a couple of 7 inch cocks, while five others waved their erections in her direction.

"Oh my goodness!" She gasped and froze on the spot.

Before she could say another word, two wiry German guys with long thin cocks waving in the air grabbed her and began unbuttoning her jacket and unzipping the matching skirt.

"Boys! Boys! What are you doing? No! Oh my goodness!" She panted as she stepped out of her skirt, leaving her in a very sexy see-through white and pink, bra, suspenders and knickers set and showed everyone why she was known as 'Twin Peaks' after her breast enhancement two years previously.

I was now lying on my back on a desk with my legs wrapped around Nabil as he filled my sticky cunt for the second time with his thick 7 inches, while I had a second cock deep in my throat and his balls bouncing off my chin and two guys were shaking and sucking my tits at the same time.

The boys were soon manhandling the teacher onto her desk where her panties were unceremoniously ripped off and her legs stretched wide apart for one guy to stroke and caress her luxurious mound of golden pubic hair, before fingering her as his pal held her down while rubbing his cock against her nylon bra covered tits.

She was soon moaning and groaning as the guy now had four fingers in her cunt and was jabbing and twisting them.

"No! No! Please!" she panted as she wriggled when he pressed his thumb into his palm and his whole hand slid into her greasy cunt. Holding one ankle in the air so the camera could get a clear view his hand was now pumping in and out like a piston making her squeal and grunt.

A camera turned back to me as I slid off the desk and straddled the beefiest of the boys as he sat on a chair and guided his thick cock against my pussy lips. While waiting I'd squeezed a dollop of KY Jelly in; but hadn't really needed it as I was so turned on my pussy was already dripping.

My eyes rolled backwards as I lowered myself onto the cock and when I 'bottomed out' he began thrusting manically as if he was trying to pump me up like a rocket, and making my tits slap against his face.

Even actors like this couldn't carry on like that for very long, no matter who sexy it felt, so he slowed for me to grind on his dick.

I felt a pair of hands come from behind me and stroke my tits for a few seconds as I slowly rose up and down for Jonty's camera to get a close up of the cock in my juicy cunt and the froth surrounding it. As soon as he moved to the side the boy fondling my tits stopped, and began nudging his whopper against my bum hole; making me gasp with anticipation.... then surely enough he applied some pressure and his cock slowly filled my arsehole and was touching the other cock via the thin membrane.... making my shake my head and snort through my nose with excitement as they began fucking both holes with with well practised ease.

The cameras now filmed from behind me, so that Mrs Hardbottom who was getting DP'd while sucking a cock on her desk was in shot too.

After a couple of minutes of my DP, we unbuckled and I was led by the had to the desk Mrs Hardbottom was lying and writhing on, one hand flicking her clit and the other alternating between fingering herself and stroking her massive mammaries.

What happened next wasn't in the original script, but I went with the flow as the guys cheered me on.

Two guys held her legs apart and pulled her knees back to her just and buried my face in her sweaty and well fucked cunt, then they pushed her onto her shoulders so her arse was off the desk. Without a second thought I slid three small fingers in her hole as I sucked on her engorged clit..... making her writhe and groan quite naturally, then gliding my tongue from her clit to her gaping arsehole then back and repeat..... she was so into it she hardly noticed when I curled my fingers together and began fisting her as I frantically sucked and licked her clit, making her pant, "Oh yes baby... yes, yes, yes.... of fuck baby.... so fucking good!" It was my turn now to pump my fist into one of Europe's finest porn stars.... and the cameras recorded every second as she tensed and let out a primeval scream and actually squirted all over my face as she came when I pulled my fist out of her pulsating cunt.

I turned to face the camera with a big grin over my sticky face..... and the film ended.

I was still giggling with excitement 10 minutes later as I sipped a strong coffee while the cameras were re-set for more close-ups.

After about thirty minutes my parts were finished and I showered and got dressed as Angelika entered the bathroom.

"My God Charlotte!" She purred as she hugged me; "that last scene was fucking amazing and... and.... so fucking real..... nobody has ever made me cum like that before!"

The following afternoon we flew home and I semi-retired from acting in porn films, as Jonty and I set up our own production company making 'fantasy' films for women, which are based on 'stories' they send to us and which they themselves want to star in.

Sometimes they are with the full consent of husbands and partners; but you'd be surprised how many women want to secretly star in their very porn film; in the full knowledge we will stream it on our website.... I guess that turns them on as much as being gang-banged by a group of big black gym bunnies!

But that's a story for another day.

Mag58
Mag58
2,755 Followers