Getting It Up Again Ch. 11

Story Info
A happily married couple need special help.
1.2k words
4.5
2.3k
2
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan moaned as she slowly woke up in the morning. As she stirred in bed, she realized there was an arm wrapped over her shoulder. Upon looking at the dark golden skin tone, she realized it was her Chinese boyfriend Martin's arm, and not her husband's. Of course, he was working long hours at the hospital for several urgent operations, so she arranged to live with Martin in the guest house for the week, which would end tomorrow.

Susan turned onto her back to face Martin and felt a warm hardness poking into her right thigh. She was glad he had a nice hard morning erection that she could play with.

Martin was starting to stir but was still half asleep, so Susan gave him a soft kiss on his lips. He started to moan and squint his eyes.

"Today is our last full day together. Let's make the most of it," Susan whispered with a quiet but firm authority in her voice.

As if a switch had been flipped on within him, Martin snapped to attention and brushed Susan's long blonde hair in front of her, exposing her neck, where he planted tender kisses. As he kissed her, his right hand reached over and felt from her hip down the outside of her right leg to her knee.

Martin's kissing traveled over her cheek and landed on her mouth, where their tongues briefly intertwined in the open. He then kissed down her chin and onto the top of her chest. He then began licking figure-eights around her breasts, each time reducing the diameter to slowly approach the nipples. Once he finished the foreplay pattern, his lips wrapped around her left nipple.

Susan groaned in lust and pushed her chest up in excitement.

Martin took the other nipple between his lips, sucked it a little, then crawled over Susan's body, straddling her head while kissing a trail of passion down the centerline of her torso to her loins. He then nibbled lightly over her clitoris and up and down her slit, causing Susan to naturally buck her loins up into his face.

Susan looked up and noticed Martin's hardening shaft directly above her face. She wrapped her arms around his waist for support, then began licking and nibbling on the underside of his shaft and glans. Martin also began to thrust his penis against her mouth and tongue.

Martin took a break from nibbling her labia lips and began kissing down her right inner thigh, then back up Susan's firm, toned leg to the edge of her labia. He spread her legs wide with his arms, then licked the top of her labia lips.

Susan moaned in pleasure and continued her oral stimulation of his hard erect shaft. She ran her tongue back and forth at the bottom of his shaft, then rubbed her lips on as much of his shaft as she could reach. She found herself breathing and moaning excitedly in the process as she felt Martin's tongue teasing her temple.

Between listening to Martin's heavy breathing and moaning, Susan felt his tongue explore her inner labia. She groaned and bucked her hips in ecstasy as his tongue licked every fold of flesh within. When his tongue flicked into the opening where her vagina began, she involuntarily bucked her loins up in response.

Although Susan enjoyed the amateur cunnilingus, she needed more; nothing could substitute for the feeling of Martin's still somewhat virgin penis sliding in and out of her vagina. She quickly grabbed some lubricant and began rubbing it generously all over his shaft and glans, generously jerking his member in the process.

Martin growled lecherously and carefully turned himself around on top of her, being sure not to apply any weight to her pregnant womb. He then leaned down, kissed her tenderly on the lips, and got between her legs. He placed a hand on each thigh and fell to underneath her knees, and placed a leg on each shoulder.

He then squeezed a generous amount of lubricant onto his hands and rubbed it all over her vulva. His thumbs rubbed lubricant onto her labia, and he also circled her clitoris with it. Susan bucked her hips up in response; she loved the way he applied lubricant onto her genitalia.

Susan noticed his penis sticking out like a spear, its angry purple glans seemingly aiming toward her slit. Using her fingers, she gently directed his glans; Martin followed her guidance, pushing his lustful mushroom head between her labia lips. Susan pushed his shaft down a bit and Martin thrust deeper, this time getting his glans into her vagina. After a short while of teamwork, Martin's penis was buried fully into Susan's vagina.

They both took a moment to savor the intimate connection they had built up over the past few months, with Martin slowly increasing the frequency of his thrusting as they gazed lovingly into each others' eyes. After a few more cycles, the intercourse reached a frenzied pace. Both of them were breathing hard and fast, while Susan found herself naturally lifting her hips to deepen Martin's penetration.

"So, I am going to meet with some old friends from my old modeling agency," Susan said between gasps of delight. She looked up and noticed Martin was staring at how her breasts were bouncing along with his pounding; perhaps he was just nodding in rhythm to his lovemaking.

"Some of the models need help with their social lives, so I am going to propose something to the agency," Susan said, as Martin continued his relentless pace of desecrating her vagina.

"Sort of a dating service," Susan continued, before the sensation of Martin's glans rubbing the top of her vagina and touching her cervix caused her to cry out in delight.

"There is this one woman, very young, but very mature," Susan said as Martin reached a mercilessly furious pace of thrusting his penis in and out of her.

"I think she is a good match for you," Susan managed to speak between her groans of pleasure.

"Send me a profile pic of yourself so I can show her today," Susan said; she leaned her head back into the pillow, closed her eyes, and prepared for the imminent orgasm.

"Yes," replied Martin, though Susan was unsure if it was in response to her request or that he was about to ejaculate; she felt his glans twitching within her.

Suddenly, Martin began violently and naturally slamming his penis hard into Susan, ejaculating drops of semen upon each thrust, crying out in joy at each ejaculation. Simultaneously, Susan's body took over and naturally bounced her, and she cried out upon each orgasmic tremor that rocked her body. On Martin's last thrust, Susan's body trembled violently, and she blacked out.

When Susan opened her eyes, Martin was lying beside her, catching his breath. She got up and checked the time: it was now after ten o'clock.

"Shit!" she exclaimed as she quickly jumped out of bed, jogged out the guest house door, and back to her estate, completely naked, with the sun reflecting off her golden blonde hair. She was already jogging very lightly to avoid pressuring her child growing within her, but slowed to a quick walk when she felt very uncomfortable within her loins; a quick peek between her legs revealed her inner labia lips had been pulled outside her vulva from the incredible coitus she just enjoyed with her Chinese boyfriend.