Getting Married Set Me Free Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I'd twisted my ankle a little bit whilst chasing after Dylan on the beach earlier and it was still giving me a little bit of pain so Dylan suggested that we sit on the 2 unoccupied loungers for a while to help my ankle recover.

The thing was, the cover-up that I was wearing that day was very short, very light-weight and had been flying around in the gentle breeze. Laying back on the reclined lounger, with my sunglasses on, I could see everyone walking along the walkway very close to my feet, and the groups of people standing on the sand at the other side of the walkway.

I'd been reclined there for no more than a few seconds when the breeze lifted the front of my cover-up and dropped the hem up near my waist leaving my hips, and every part of me below them, totally exposed.

My legs were closed at that point but I quickly had a naughty thought and spread my legs, exposing all of my pussy to the sun, and all the people both walking along and standing on the other side of the walkway.

I felt so naughty but at the same time my pussy and nipples started tingling something rotten.

"You're not straightening that cover-up on purpose are you Esther?" Dylan asked.

"No, all those strangers so close to me and seeing my uncovered pussy is really turning me on. Is it bothering you Dylan?"

"Hell no, you can stick your feet on the sand on both sides of the lounger if you want."

I didn't have the courage to do that, but I moved my knees around some of the time, lifting one up if some people walked by that I didn't want to see my pussy. I did see quite a few people look at me, and even some double-takes, but no one said anything, nor stopped and stared.

We stayed there for a good 30 minutes before continuing our walk back to the hotel and I wondered just how many of those people who turned their heads to look at me actually realised what they had seen.

During that walk back to the hotel Dylan told me that he's seen quite a few jaws drop and quite a few guys smiling. The sex when we got back to our room was amazing.

We did the same thing the next day which was our last day at the nude beach.

*****

The final day of our Honeymoon

Our honeymoon finally came to an end with me satisfied that I'd made a lot of progress in catching up with other girls my age when it comes to the number of times that I'd been fucked. I'd also got an amazing all-over tan which made me feel good, and both Dylan and I were VERY happy about how I had changed from being a very shy, almost introvert girl into a girl who was proud of her naked body and who was happy for the whole world to see it.

I daringly wore one of my cover-ups for the journey home but Dylan thought that it would be a good idea if I wore the bikini that he'd bought me underneath the cover-up. Dylan had told me that he'd read a few stories about some airline staff being very prudish about what the passengers wore.

The plane ride was uneventful but as soon as we got off the plane and walked into the terminal I told Dylan that I had to go to the rest room. In there I removed my bikini and put it in the bag. Wearing just the cover-up and shoes I walked back to Dylan, put my arms around his neck, jumped up on him and wrapped my legs around his waist. Dylan's hands automatically went under my butt to hold me in place and he discovered that I'd taken the bikini off.

He wasn't the only person to discover that I wore nothing under the cover-up because when we broke our kiss Dylan told me that most of my bare butt was exposed to everyone behind me. I kissed him again.

When the taxi dropped us off at our house Dylan insisted on carrying me into the house. I may have been wearing a thong bikini bottoms under my cover-up but the neighbours would have been able to see all of my bare backside, if they had been watching.

The first thing that we did inside the house was to christen the hallway with a very pleasant fuck, Dylan telling me that we'd fuck in a different room each day until we ran out of new rooms. Then we'd move on to fucking in the garage then each corner of the back garden and our finale would be him fucking me in the middle of the lawn at the back. I'd already sussed-out that some of the neighbours would be able to see us fucking in the back garden, if they looked, and the thought of doing it made me extra horny.

It was later afternoon when we'd arrived at our house and after the initial christening we spent a few hours unpacking and getting ourselves organised. I hadn't bothered putting any clothes back on and I hadn't heard Dylan order a pizza, nor the doorbell ring when the delivery guy arrived. I went downstairs to see what Dylan was doing and I surprised myself and the delivery guy when he saw me full frontal naked.

"Oops," I said as I dived into the kitchen but when Dylan joined me all I wanted to do was fuck him.

When we finally got around to eating the by then cold pizza Dylan asked,

"You enjoyed showing yourself to that delivery guy didn't you Esther?"

"Yes, but it was over way too quick, I'm not even sure that he saw me."

"Oh he saw you alright, you should have seen his face. Tell you what, from now on when the doorbell rings you can go and answer it Esther, I'm sure that you'll appreciate the exposure as much as the delivery guys."

"What if it's your mum, dad, or brother, or worse, my mum and dad?"

"Well I'm sure that my dad and John (18 year old brother) would appreciate the sight and I doubt that mum would be upset. I doubt that your dad would be either but as for your mum, well, I guess that she's going to have to find out how you have changed sometime, maybe the sudden shock treatment is the best way. Anyway, you're 20, a grown, married woman, you can choose how you dress, or don't, it now has nothing to do with her."

"Or maybe it would kill her or she would disown me?"

"Well if she can't accept you for what you are now then maybe her disowning you isn't a bad thing, we don't want her coming round here every so often upsetting you by throwing a load of religious nonsense at you and calling you all sorts of nasty names do we?"

"True, but I don't want to stop seeing my dad, he's a nice guy even if he is under mum's thumb."

"Let's worry about that when / if it becomes a problem. Now, lets get this unpacking finished then we can use the bed for something that is much more fun.

We continued the practice of going to sleep with Dylan's cock inside me and the first one who woke up fucking the other.

*****

12