Getting Married Set Me Free Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time Dylan's hand left mine, went around my body and gently squeezed one of my tits through the thin fabric of the dress.

We decided to move on, and as we exited by a different door, we found an open area with a bar and a small stage.

"I guess that they put some entertainment on here." I said.

"Yes," Dylan replied, "I saw a schedule on a notice board. We can go back and have a look if you like."

"No, we can look at it in the morning."

The swimming pool was closed but we could see another bar to one side of it and it looked like you could swim right up to one of the serving areas. There was a jacuzzi and lots of sun loungers around the pool and more in an open area that had palm trees to give sunbathers some shade.

Going down the opposite side of the pool to where our bungalow was, we passed other bungalows and in one of them I could see a naked woman who looked like she was getting ready for bed and had forgotten to close the curtains. When I mentioned that last bit to Dylan he said,

"Or maybe she's like you and likes being seen when she's naked."

"Yeah," I replied and we kept walking.

We were soon on the beach and in the moonlight I could see palm trees, sun loungers, large parasols, a little jetty with a couple of boats tied-up there, lots of nice, fine sand and waves gently lapping the water's edge.

"This holiday is going to be out of this world, paradise." I said.

"It certainly is," Dylan replied, "but right now we need to finish something that we started on that plane from London."

Back in our bungalow we didn't get around to closing the curtains but we did put all the lights on and we made long, passionate love, ending with me on my side looking out and seeing the lights of the local town in the distance. Dylan was spooning me with his cock still inside me as I drifted off to sleep.

*****

I woke to the sight of dawn breaking and the feeling of Dylan's cock slowly sliding in and out of me. One of his hands was over me and gently rubbing the tip of one of my nipples.

"Dylan," I quietly said, "please don't ever stop waking me like that."

"Nor you riding my morning woody when you wake up first."

"I promise."

"Me too."

A few minutes later, just as we were thinking about getting up, we saw a man and a woman walk passed the front of our bungalow. They were carrying a cooler and some bags and they looked like they were going to spend the day on the beach. The thing was, I couldn't see any trace of clothing on the woman. I was sure that she was naked.

"That solves one potential problem." I said, "That woman is naked, and if she can be naked here then so can I."

"Yeah," Dylan replied, "I did read a couple reviews that said that it was clothing optional in some of the areas."

"Now you tell me."

"Would you have kept covered if it wasn't clothing optional Esther?"

"Probably not. I wonder which areas I can be naked in?"

"To start with, why don't you wear one of those G-strings that has a photo of your pussy printed on the fabric, and one of those see-through cut-off tops. Then if you do go into an area that isn't clothing optional you'll confuse people and have a laugh."

"Good idea, then I can take the G-string off and people won't be able to tell the difference. I think that I'll wear that tiny beach cover-up to start off with, just to get the feeling of the place, I don't want us to get thrown out on our first day."

"From what I've seen of student's spring breaks down here I doubt that we'll get thrown out, but I take your point. Shall we shower then put some clothes on and go and get some breakfast?"

And that's what we did. The buffet breakfast was amazing. They had just about every fruit that I could think of, and a few that I'd never seen before nor even heard of.

After eating we decided to explore some more and we wandered around the rest of the hotel, and out the front as well. No one took any notice of what I was wearing but I did see one man staring at my G-string for a few seconds. I guessed that he was trying to decide if my pussy was covered or if I was wearing one of my strings only G-strings.

We stopped at the concierge and asked about transport to the town centre and any local events that were taking place over the next couple of weeks. After getting those details Dylan said,

"My wife likes to get an all-over tan, is there anywhere around here that allows nude sunbathing?"

"Yes sir, clothing is optional outside the main hotel building and down to the water's edge on our private beach. We request that all guests wear some clothing inside the main building."

The concierge was looking at me when he answered Dylan's question and he must have seen my smile. What he didn't see was the tingling sensation in my nipples and clit.

As we walked on I said,

"Well that solves one problem. I wonder if you can get food at the outside bar? If we can there's no need for us to come inside and I can be naked 24×7."

"There's always room service as well Esther."

"So there is. This holiday is going to me amazing."

I was itching to get out of my clothes so I steered Dylan back to our bungalow where I got him to cover me in sunblock out on the veranda. As Dylan was doing that another couple walked by and the man said,

"You'll need plenty of that here, the sun will be shining all day."

What the couple couldn't see was that one of Dylan's hands was between my legs and he was fingering me. I orgasmed just as the couple wouldn't be able to see us unless they turned their heads.

After putting some sunblock on Dylan we gathered what we'd need, locked the bungalow door and literally less than a minute later I was walking, naked on the beach.

We didn't have to go far to find a large, straw parasol with 2 vacant wooden loungers under it. Within another minute we were laying on our backs, me with my legs spread wide, not wanting to have white inner thighs.

We'd only been sprawled-out there for about an hour when this youngish waiter came and stood at the foot of my lounger and when I opened my eyes and saw him he asked me if he could get us a drink. I looked him up and down whilst he was looking me up and down then Dylan said,

"Yes, 2 beers please."

"Certainly sir."

"Beach service as well." I said once the waiter was out of earshot.

"I wonder just how far that service goes Esther?"

"You can take care of that side of servicing my love, it will only take us seconds to get back to our bungalow."

"Or we could fuck in the sea or the swimming pool."

"I thought that you'd never ask Dylan, but can we wait until we've got our drinks, I'm thirsty."

"Of course we can but I never thought that I'd hear you wanting to delay getting fucked."

"Neither did I, but we've got loads of time."

"That we have."

I was still on my back with my legs spread wide when the waiter came back with our drinks and I again saw him starting at my pussy and little tits, but this time my pussy was a bit wetter and I wondered if he had realised that.

As we sipped our drinks we could see that there were more people coming onto the beach and walking between us and the waters edge. I noticed that most of the older people didn't even look our way and that most of the younger people did.

"I hope that I don't stop looking at attractive, naked girls when I get as old as those guys." Dylan said when 2 elderly men walked by without even turning their heads.

Drinks finished, we got to our feet and held hands as we walked into the sea. A minute later I was floating on my back with my legs wrapped around Dylan's waist, and his cock slowly sliding in and out of my pussy

"Can we do this all day?" I asked.

"I'd love to say yes Esther, but your tight pussy makes me cum too quickly. Maybe we should get some viagra so that I can stay hard, without cumming, for hours on end."

"Oow, I like that idea, do you think that the hotel concierge will know where we can get some."

"Probably, do you want me to ask him?"

"If it will keep you hard for hours on end then yes please."

"It might mean that I have to keep my shorts on, I can't go laying out here or by the pool with a hard-on."

"I hate our society at times," I replied, "how can it be okay for women to be naked but not men? It's so unfair on us girls. You get to see us naked but we can't see you naked."

"I agree, but that's the way it is so we have to live with it. Do you still want me to find out where we can get some viagra?"

"Yes please, I really like the idea of your hard cock pounding in and out of me for hours at a time."

Back on the loungers we relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of the warm sun. It felt so nice on my spread pussy.

Around mid morning, I think, I was loosing track of time, another waiter came and asked us if he could get us another drink. This waiter did the same as the first one, and was stood at the foot of my lounger when he asked us. Dylan took his time deciding and I was sure that it was so that the young guy could look at my bare pussy for longer.

After the waiter returned with our drinks we sat sipping the cold drinks and looking around. More people had come to the beach and some were walking along the water's edge. The beach wasn't that long and I saw 2 men walking passed us a couple of times. Each time they looked my way and I smiled at them but got no response.

When our stomachs told us that it was time to eat we left out towels and walked the short distance to the pool area. Dylan had put his shorts on but I remained totally naked.

"We'll lounge around the pool some days." Dylan said, "and swim to the bar and get drinks there like those people are."

"They're sat on stools that are underwater aren't they?" I asked.

"Yes, I can just make out where they are."

"I like the idea of sitting at a bar with the barman looking down at my bare tits."

"What about sitting at a table and eating some lunch without any clothes on Esther?"

"That'll work for me."

And that's what we did. The waiter having a good look at me when we slowly ordered.

Meal over, we were just sat there when Dylan told me that he was going to see the concierge. I didn't ask him why but I knew, and I felt my nipples and clit tingle.

Dylan seemed to be away for ages and I spent the time looking around and people watching. I observed that Dylan and I weren't the only young couple there. although the majority of people there were a good 10 years older than Dylan and I and the split of clothed and unclothed was around 50 / 50. I also noted that all the young girls that I saw were as naked as I was, but their partners were all wearing shorts.

"Stupid society," I thought, "I want to see more cocks."

My visions of naked men all around me was interrupted by Dylan returning.

"Hey Esther, I've found a spa, you can go and have a relaxing massage."

"You already give me relaxing massages Dylan."

"But the girls or guys will be professionals. They'll be so much better at it than I am. At least give it a try."

"Okay, you know that I'll do anything for you Dylan."

"I know, hey, the in-house entertainment tonight is a magician, do you fancy going to it?"

"Only if you've fucked my brains out beforehand and promise to do the same as soon as we get back Dylan."

"I think that I can manage that Esther, and by the way, the concierge is getting me a load of viagra. He said that they're cheaper if I buy in bulk so I got him to get me 100."

"A HUNDRED! Blood hell Dylan, are you going to fuck me to death? You do know that I haven't got any life insurance don't you?"

"Maybe I took some out on you without you knowing Esther."

"You haven't have you Dylan?"

"No, just joking. If you like I'll only take one of the blue pills if you ask me to."

"No, you know that I like surprises and to suddenly find you fucking me non-stop for an hour or so will be a nice surprise. When will the concierge deliver them?"

"Possibly later today."

"Maybe we should forget the magician this evening."

We went back to the beach and spent the afternoon relaxing and a bit of swimming and a bit more underwater fucking. By the time we returned to our bungalow we were both feeling so relaxed and happy that I asked Dylan if we could sell up in England and come and live in that hotel.

We spent 5 minutes planning the move then gave up and came back to reality.

After more lovemaking, showering, drinking on the veranda with me still naked, we discussed our evening and decided to eat in the restaurant then go and check-out the quality of the in-house entertainment.

I chose an ultra short, flared skirt, a slightly see-through cami top and 3 inch heels, Dylan, some chinos and a Hawaiian shirt.

The food in the restaurant was excellent and I only caught the waiter checking me out once. From there we went to the bar where we sat on high stools at the bar, my very short revealing my bare legs right up to my bald pubis. We had a couple of drinks, talking about nothing much, then went outside to one of the tables near the little stage.

There were quite a few people sat at the tables and it wasn't long before the magician arrived and setup his equipment.

I had never seen a magician in real life, only on the television, and my mother always said that it was all fake, tricks of the television, so I didn't really know what to expect, and I was quite impressed with his act, especially when he involved members of the audience. The fun really started when he said that he was a bit of a hypnotist as well and he asked for a volunteer from the audience.

My hand went up like a shot and before Dylan could say anything I was walking towards the stage. After introductions he asked me if it was okay for him to hypnotise me. I didn't for one second believe that he could but I thought that it could be a bit of a laugh.

Then he said,

"Esther, I sense that you are a bit sceptical about hypnotism, am I right?"

"You are, I don't believe that you can hypnotise me."

"Tell you what Esther, let me try, then when I bring you out of it you can ask the audience what you have just done."

"No point, I'll still be stood here waiting for you to start."

I heard a few mutterings from the audience and I couldn't tell if they were on my side, or the so-called hypnotist.

"Okay Esther, I want you to close your eyes and relax, remember how peaceful it was when you were on that lounger on the beach this afternoon. Listen to those waves gently breaking on the shore."

I took a deep breathe and let out a long sigh. His voice was soothing.

Then he started telling me to think of all the relaxing things that I'd done, and as he droned on I did feel very relaxed.

"You're feeling sleepy Esther, don't fight it, think about the relaxing and pleasurable things that you've done."

I thought of me being on my back on our bed, with my legs up in the air and Dylan slowly sliding his cock in and out of my pussy. I could feel my nipples and clit getting harder and my pussy getting wetter. My mind was on our bed and not stood on that stage.

"Esther," I finally heard the man say. "When I snap my fingers you will wake up and do exactly what I tell you to do."

"This could get interesting," I thought as I heard him snap his fingers.

"Esther, please tell everyone here where you are?"

"I'm in my bedroom."

I heard a couple of short laughs from the audience.

"And what are you doing in your bedroom Esther?"

"Getting fucked by my husband."

I heard a couple of laughs from the audience.

"Oh, I was thinking more of your state of mind."

"Well I was thinking how good it felt and hoping that my husband was going to keep going until we'd both cum."

More laughing from the audience.

"Well audience," the magician said, "being hypnotised does suppress the inhibitions, it's a good job that this is an adults only hotel. As Esther here appears to have lost her inhibitions maybe we could explore that avenue a little further,

Esther, now imagine that you have finished making love with your husband and that you have to get ready to go out somewhere, show everyone what you would do next."

"This is fun, I bet that he doesn't expect me to do this." I thought as I started to take my top off.

That only took seconds and as the man asked me,

"What are you doing Esther?" my skirt hit the floor leaving me naked apart from my shoes.

"Getting ready to have a shower, I can't go out with sweat and cum all over me."

I mimed turning a shower on then rubbing soap all over my body whilst listening to the laughter from the audience. As I was doing that I heard the magician say,

"Well audience, I'm sure that you would all agree that Esther wouldn't be doing doing this if she wasn't hypnotised."

I was facing the audience when I heard the magician click his fingers so I froze. The magician clicked his fingers again and I blinked and shook me head. Then I pretended to realise that I was naked, moved my hands to cover my tits and pussy and said,

"Hey, I thought that you were going to hypnotise me not use your magic to steal my clothes, can I have them back please?"

The magician pointed to my clothes and I put them on as the magician announced that the show was over and the audience started clapping. He turned to me and said what I thought was 'thank you', but I wasn't sure, the clapping was too loud.

As the magician started to pack his equipment I went back to Dylan and sat on his lap with my arm around his neck. As I picked up my drink Dylan asked,

"Do you not remember taking tour clothes off Esther?"

"Of course I do, I remember every second of it, that hypnotism malarkey would never work with me. I was hoping that he'd take it further and 'make' me masturbate or get you up on the stage and get me to ride you."

"Jeez Esther, what have we released? Before I married you I knew that there was an amazing young woman under those dowdy clothes but I never imagined that you would turn out the way you have."

"Do you want me to go back to being that innocent, shy little catholic schoolgirl Dylan, cos I could pretend to be that girl if you really want me to."

"Fuck no Esther, I love you just the way you are now."

"Good, now can we go back to our bungalow and do what told everyone that I was thinking I was doing?"

As we were making the short walk Dylan said,

"Pity we haven't got that viagra yet, I could have fucked you non-stop all night."

"I hope that the concierge deliver them tomorrow." I replied as we stepped onto our veranda and I lifted my top up and off, dropping it on one of the loungers before unfastening my skirt and letting it drop to the floor.

I was unfastening Dylan's chinos as he opened the doors and I'd got him as naked as I was by the time we landed on the bed.

Dylan didn't fuck me all night, but it was a long lovemaking session. He spent ages playing with my clit, rolling it between his thumb and index finger, gently squeezing the base of my clit, gently sliding his finger up my slit and over the end of my clit, and gently rubbing his spread fingers over the end of my clit. I was in heaven. Every so often, just as I was starting to think that I was going to cum, he would stop for a couple of minutes to let my arousal subside, then he'd start again.

After he's done that to me half a dozen times he'd finally keep going and an orgasm would explode out of me. Then he'd start over.

After tormenting and torturing me for going on for an hour he finally slid his cock inside me and he orgasmed almost instantly before we relaxed and went to sleep with him spooning me, his cock inside me.

*****

12