Getting My 'What If' Answer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stripped down and slid into bed behind her, putting my arm around her waist and rubbing her back softly, trying not to wake her up. I found her hand and laced my fingers between hers before falling asleep.

Erin only got out of bed a couple times on Sunday. I put my arms around her kissed her softly on the lips when she came to the kitchen for some water.

"I'm sorry, Lucas," she said, looking up at me, her eyes full of tears. "I wish I felt better."

"You don't have to apologize at all. Take your meds and rest up."

We curled up on the couch together and binge watched a show she liked. Erin didn't say much. She just rested her head on my shoulder. I saw her eyelids flutter closed on a couple of occasions. We went to bed, and I held her as she slept.

My alarm woke me up Monday morning. I was lying on my back with Erin curled up on my chest, one arm across my stomach and her knee cocked over my leg. My arm was around her back and without thinking, I started to rub it slowly.

Once I became fully conscious, I realized my dick was hard and now poking out of the front of my boxers. With my other hand, I tried to adjust and tuck him away, when a soft voice spoke up.

"I've already seen it; you don't need to hide it." Erin tilted her face up towards mine and gave me a weak smile. I ran my fingers through her hair while I rubbed my eyes. Erin gently slid her hands in the open fly and pulled my cock back out into view. She stroked it softly and gently.

"Feeling better?" I asked her quietly.

"Maybe a little. Waking up next to you helps." Her voice was almost a purr.

I enjoyed her manual manipulation of my member for a few more minutes, but unfortunately, I had to cut her short.

"I have a client meeting in less than an hour," I said apologetically, heading for the shower. "And I have some paperwork to file." I winked back at her.

Erin pouted a little but released her loose grip on my cock without a fight. She lay there silently and watched as I dressed and finished getting ready for the day.

I went and talked to HR before lunch, then called Erin in the afternoon to tell her that I had her insurance information in my email, and, most importantly, that she was covered as of the end of business that day.

"That's wonderful," she said. I could tell from her voice that she was having a bad day. I offered to call the clinic for her, but she insisted she would handle it.

Erin was in bed asleep when I got home. I checked in on her after I had dinner. I slid in bed beside her a couple of hours later and held her close.

She went to the clinic on Tuesday, having only missed a week or so. Much like she normally was after her sessions, she was in bed asleep when I got home. I had another quiet evening alone and tried not to disturb her when I got into bed.

Wednesday, Erin texted me after lunch. She was finally out of bed and was warming up something to eat. I came home early and made dinner for us. Erin curled up on the couch with me and we watched some TV for a while. She mentioned Brenda had checked in on her and they had made tentative plans for Thursday afternoon. I hoped she would feel up to it.

We went to bed together, and I spooned her from behind, holding her tightly her in my arms. Other than the fact she wasn't feeling her best, I felt very content at that moment. I kissed her neck a few times before falling asleep.

I woke in the middle of the night on Wednesday, around one o'clock. I suppose that technically, it was Thursday. I was still spooning Erin. She was lightly grinding her ass into my erection. I laid still for a moment, gathering my wits about me. I heard her coo softly. I wasn't sure if she was dreaming or not.

My hand was tucked under her t-shirt, palm almost flat against her skin. I flexed my fingers and heard her make a soft noise. She began to move her hips more firmly. I could feel the warmth of her body through my thin boxers and her skimpy panties.

She moved her arm, putting her hand on mine. I felt her hand guiding mine underneath the waistband of her panties. Gently, she pushed it down, across her smooth, supple skin, then across some light stubble and wispy hairs, before coming to the warm, tender flesh of her labia.

Painstakingly slowly, she used my hand to rub her pussy, spreading the warmth and wetness up and down her slit. She continued to grind her buttocks on my cock, which was steadily firming up.

I kissed the back of her neck, and she moaned. Her hand left mine and reached between us to rub my thickened dick where it throbbed, momentarily trapped. I continued to tease her, sliding a finger inside her pussy, then drawing it out to rub the moisture on her little clit. She moaned and bucked back at me.

I was enjoying teasing her, feeling her hand softly stroke my cock and her ass continuously grind against me. I slid my hand back up under her shirt and flicked her nipple, drawing a gasp from her lips and a flurry of motion as she tugged her panties down to her knees. I did the same with my boxers and squeezed her full breast in my hand.

I felt her shift, and then her hand was guiding my cock to the entrance of her pussy. Little by little, I pressed my cock head into her warm, wet, willing cunt. I didn't realize I was holding my breath until I was halfway in, when I audibly exhaled and moaned.

In response, Erin softly whispered, "Fuck me."

I put my hand on her hip and started thrusting in and out of her ever so slowly. I could feel the slickness of her pussy sliding along every inch of my cock. Erin was moaning quietly, letting out breathy "ohhh"s and "yessss"es at regular intervals.

I ran my hand along her hip and between her thighs. I could feel Erin's hand there, circling her clit as I fucked her. I covered her hand with mine and kissed her earlobe, feeling her getting herself off with my hard cock buried in her cunt.

Erin's breathing became ragged. I had been gently increasing my tempo for my own gratification, savoring the feeling of each stroke in and out of her warm, wet pussy. I felt Erin pressing hard on her clit, and her panting became deeper and more guttural. One last thrust and she tensed up, taking short, erratic breaths between some high-pitched squeals before going limp and melting into the mattress.

Her breathing became slow and deep. I kept fucking her, but a little bit faster and with more force behind each thrust; since her climax was complete, I felt more comfortable focusing on my own desires.

Erin grunted a little. "Fuck me, baby," she whispered breathily. "Cum inside me. I want you to cum in my pussy."

I gripped her hip and felt the rush as my seed erupted inside her slick cunt. Burst after burst flowed out of my dick. I felt like I was thrusting deeper and deeper inside her with each wave of cum. After many spasms, I finally felt empty, the tension escaping my own muscles.

I laid there panting, listening to Erin breathe deeply. "Wow," was all I could manage to say.

"I needed that," she said quietly. "I love you." She leaned her head back and turned to kiss me. I kissed her lips and fell back asleep, underwear still at my knees, as Erin crawled out of bed to go to the bathroom.

The next morning, I woke up to my alarm. I groaned and rolled to my back. I looked down at my semi-erection, with the sheet plastered to the side of my dick. Gingerly, I pulled it away and headed for the shower. Erin groaned, sitting up to rub her eyes.

She was still in bed, sitting up against the headboard, when I stepped out of the en suite to get dressed for work.

"How do you feel today?" I asked.

"Better. Last night was wonderful. I needed to cum like that."

"I'm glad I could help," I said with a grin.

"Me too. We waited way too long to do that."

I shrugged. "The timing hadn't worked out so far. I guess."

Erin stood up and kissed me, putting her arms around my neck. I held her and let our tongues dance together.

I pulled away reluctantly. "I need to get to work."

"I know, I know," she said with a forlorn look. "Brenda's coming by to take me to lunch and to run around a few places."

"You girls have fun," I said, kissing her as I headed out the door.

I came home that evening to a nice dinner in the oven: salmon steaks, corn on the cob, and some freshly made bread on the counter. Erin was beaming, and looked amazing in a tiny, spaghetti strapped sundress that seemed almost see-through at times as she moved about the kitchen. God damn, she was beautiful. I enjoyed the view of her braless tits bouncing about. I watched the hem of the dress sashay along the tops of her thighs, teasing me with every step.

She bounded about, kissing me on the cheek as she took the dishes to the table.

"This is nice," I said as I sat down. "I'm so glad to see you having a good day."

"I did!" She smiled so sweetly. I couldn't take my eyes off of hers. "Brenda and I had lunch, and I got some things done that I'd been putting off."

"Oh, nice," I said between chews.

We had a great meal and talked like we hadn't done in a while. I was reminded how much I honestly enjoyed her company. After we were done, I went to the couch, and Erin followed me a few moments later. She had a couple of papers in her hand.

"I need to show you something I did today," she said timidly.

"Sure," I said. Silently, she handed me the papers she was holding: a copy of a new driver's license, and the other a copy of a new Social Security card. I glanced at them and tried to hand them back to her.

"You went and got your name changed," I said, very pleased she had done so. "You've been talking about that for a while now. That's great."

I offered the documents back to her, but she refused to take them from me. "Look closer," she insisted.

I looked down, noticing first that she had had her address changed on her driver's license. Then it hit me: her name was listed as Erin Renee Carter -- not Franklin -- her maiden name -- and not her ex-husband's name, but Carter -- my last name.

My eyes rose to meet hers. She was beaming -- eyes sparkling, and a smile from ear to ear.

"I don't know what to say," I stammered, still half in shock. "This is so unexpected." I was surprised, humbled, and flattered all at once. I stood up and pulled her into me, kissing her hungrily.

I felt her moan in my mouth. "I guess you liked it?" she giggled, putting her hands on my chest. "I wanted a way to show you that I do really love you."

"Very much. It is amazing. And I love you for it." I pulled her body even closer, running my hands up her sides while she reached around and palmed my ass. I went for her tits, feeling them through her dress.

"You like this outfit, I take it."

"Absolutely." I added a kiss for good measure.

Erin pulled away and looked up at me. "Tell me," she asked with a smirk, "is there anything that you're really into or want to try? In bed, I mean."

"There is something I would like." I answered sheepishly.

"Ohhhh, what is it?" She sounded amused and curious.

"Well..." I hesitated. "It's something I was thinking about today while driving to the office. We've been sleeping together. We had sex last night, and you got me off the other day when I came all over you."

She winked at me. "That was fun."

"It was, and I'd love to do that again." I took a breath. "This might sound juvenile, but even with you and I having done all that, I... I've never actually seen you naked." I looked down, feeling kind of embarrassed.

Erin's eyes widened in shock and disbelief. "You... you haven't?"

"Never," I said with a shrug. "You flashed the back door camera a couple of weeks back, but even that wasn't... you know, everything."

"I didn't realize that." Erin sounded genuinely surprised. She tilted her head. "So, you've never gotten a peek? Not even growing up?"

I shook my head. "No ma'am. I saw you in a bikini a few dozen times back then, and I certainly tried to imagine what the rest of you looked like, but I the opportunity never arose."

"Well, we'll have to change that, won't we?" she teased.

"I hope so."

Erin led me to the bedroom and sat me on the edge of the bed. She started to tease me, toying with the straps on her dress. Suddenly, she paused.

"I feel like I should confess something to you." She sat down beside me.

"Oh... okay?" I was concerned at her abrupt stop.

"Do you remember that mountain campsite we were all at the spring break before graduation?" I nodded, and she continued. "The first night, after we had been swimming in that dirty, muddy lake all day long, I felt disgusting. I had that black, sticky mud in my hair, in between my toes, and in other unpleasant places. I needed to take a shower."

I remembered it all too well. Erin had worn a tiny green bikini that had barely contained her ample rack. I closed my eyes and pictured her nipples poking out as we sat along the docks and splashed around in the water. That mud had been disgusting. I'd showered it off that night as well.

"They had those open-air bathrooms & shower stalls. I was about to take off my bikini when I noticed that I had forgotten my conditioner in my tent. I could hear water running in the next stall. I thought it would probably be either my mom, or maybe your mother, or little sister in there, so I peeked around the corner, about to ask if they had any."

Her head lowered bashfully as she continued, "It was you." She started to blush. "I got turned around on the trails by myself and ended up in the men's facility instead of the woman's."

I felt my eyes widen as I looked at hers.

"You were totally naked, and I saw... everything." Her eyes lowered sheepishly. "You were washing your hair. You had your eyes closed, head titled back, with soap and water running down your chest and down your legs. You were totally unaware of my intrusion." While she recounted the story, her cheeks had turned a deep crimson.

I shook my head slowly, half in shock. "I wish I could say there was anything impressive for you to look at that day. I was still pretty scrawny back then; I didn't really finish growing up and filling out for like another year and a half."

She smiled at me bashfully. "I didn't stare for very long, I promise. I was so embarrassed once I realized I was in the wrong station. I ran back to the campsite in a hurry."

I smiled at her sudden bout of shyness. Erin kept talking.

"I wasn't a virgin by that point, but every time I had fooled around with a guy, it was always at night and dark. I had never actually looked at a real penis before. I do remember later on thinking that you looked kind of nice standing there like that."

Erin looked up at me. I grinned at her. "Well, I think the time is right to even things up," I said. Without another word, Erin nodded. She stood up in front of me and pulled her dress slowly over her head. She dramatically tossed it aside.

She stood there proudly, placing her hands on her hips. Her smile never faded as she stared directly into my eyes. My eyes sought out her tits right away, mesmerized by their round, full shape protruding proudly from her body. Erin had smaller than expected areola for the size of her boobs. Her nipples, a darkish pink color, were rock hard and stood out invitingly.

My gaze wandered down to the flare of her hips. Erin nodded slightly and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of the sheer black panties she wore. She wiggled her hips exaggeratedly and worked them down her legs. Slowly, her pussy came into view. She had a small patch of hair on her mons, but the rest of her vulva was smooth and pink. Her inner lips just barely peeked out from her majora, which were puffy and looked so inviting.

Erins stepped out of her panties and slowly turned around, displaying her sexy ass. It wasn't big, but it was round. Even better, it matched her body exquisitely. I wanted so much to feel every inch of her skin all at the same time.

"You're perfect," I blurted out, still in awe. She stepped closer and straddled my lap, putting her tits right at eye level. I took them in my hands immediately, licking and suckling her nipples eagerly. I ran my tongue over every inch of flesh I could find. She was squirming on my lap, which was causing my dick to pulse, and it made me want more. I squeezed her tits together and slowly licked my way up her cleavage to her neck.

I slid my hands down her back and grabbed both ass cheeks. I felt them in my hands and kneaded the soft flesh. I kept my mouth busy kissing and suckling the tender skin on the nape of her neck. Erin kept gyrating her hips as I eagerly played with her buttocks. I grabbed her by the waist and rolled her onto the bed. I stood up, pulling my shirt off. Erin lifted her legs in the air, then spread them open invitingly, her labia slowly spreading open and starting to glisten. I undid my belt and slacks, letting them fall to the ground as her hands rubbed up and down her slit, spreading the wetness around.

Finally undressed myself, I slid between her knees and licked my way up her inner thighs. Erin was purring and rubbing her clit in slow circles. Her eyes were laser focused on mine, watching me intently.

I kissed all around her pussy, doing my best to tease her. I felt her body shudder, and moved directly over and kissed her pussy gently, lightly dragging my tongue up and down her slit, not quite reaching her clit before heading south again. I slipped the tip of one finger inside her, and the heat and wetness sucked it even further.

Next, I lapped lightly on her clit while curling my finger inside her in a beckoning motion. Her moans became deeper, pleading me to suck on her clit. I happily obliged her. Erin's hips bucked upwards, pressing her swollen pussy into my face. I kept my tongue in contact with her clit the entire time, suckling it and flicking it with my tongue relentlessly. I worked my finger inside her, stroking the inside of her cunt with my fingertip.

Erin's vocalization got animalistic -- sounds I had never heard before. She was hissing and panting at me non-stop. Suddenly, she clamped her thighs around my head, grabbing me by my hair and grinding her hungry pussy hard into my face. She squealed loudly, and then went silent. Short ragged gasps escaping her lips. After many motionless seconds, Erin exhaled loudly, body going limp and releasing her hold on me. I couldn't help but smile broadly as I pulled myself to my knees and looked down at the quivering mess that was my wife.

Erin's eyes flittered back open and smiled at me dreamily. "Fuck that was good, baby," she said breathily. Her eyes dropped to look at my dick, throbbing in front of me. "You can put it in, just go slow for now. My pussy is still shaking a little."

I crawled between her legs and spread them back open. Erin arched her back and pinched her nipples in anticipation. I took my cock and rubbed the tip up and down her pussy. Seemingly moving on its own, I watched it sink into her. I pushed until my cock was fully sheathed inside her, then began to thrust in and out. It didn't take long before Erin was matching my motions with her hips. I watched in amazement as her nice, round tits shook back and forth while I fucked her.

Feeling her responding, I leaned back and hammered away, fucking her wet cunt for all I was worth. Much like the night before, the second phase was about my wants, and I wanted to never stop fucking Erin's hot little hole. I grabbed her knees and pressed them apart, changing up the angle a little and the sensations along with it. I watched my shaft pistoning in and out of her. My grunting and groaning was getting louder. Erin seemed to notice and decided we needed a change of pace.

"I want to ride that cock, baby," she panted out.

I pulled out and rolled under her. Erin swiftly climbed on top, easing her dripping-wet pussy down on my cockhead. Her eyes rolled back as she sank down on it fully. She lifted herself up slightly, then sunk back down again. My eyes rolled back in my head, and she started to ride my dick with gusto.