Getting My 'What If' Answer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I busied my hands with her tits, which were dangling tantalizingly right above my face. I tweaked her nipples and groped them like a horny teenager. Erin's moans got louder and louder, and she threw her head back. I leaned forward, and pressed her boobs together, manipulating her flesh until her nipples touched. I took them both into my mouth and sucked on them hard at the same time, still working to meet her thrusts with mine.

I fell back, thumbs still toying her hard nipples. Erin started to rub her clit, declaring her intention to cum once again. I encouraged her to do so. Without much warning, she got there. Her torso quivered and twitched. I could feel her Kegel muscles contracting around my cock as the orgasm ran through her body. Her panting slowed down, and she took a deep, full breath.

"My God!" she exclaimed, leaning down to kiss me. Her tongue lapped at the pussy fluids still smeared on my face.

I was still thrusting up inside her, steadily, getting close to cumming myself. Erin bounced with me for a moment longer, then swiftly dismounted, took my sloppy dick in her mouth, and sucked it for all she was worth.

I reached around and fondled her ass. Erin, on her hands and knees, bobbed her sexy mouth up and down on my shaft like a madwoman. She paused to circle the head with her tongue. Her eyes met mine and her tongue licked her lips.

With a sexy purr, Erin told me, "I want to swallow your cum, Lucas."

Who was I to say no to her? She sucked my cock back between her lips, and I exploded. Wave after wave of semen shot up inside her hungry mouth. I watched her throat muscles contract as she swallowed as much as she could at once. The rest she slurped up greedily, licking the rivers of seed running down my shaft. She continued moaning and cooing, lapping her tongue all over my dick until she was content that she had gotten it all.

We both collapsed to the bed, panting. I pulled her body close to mine and kissed her deeply one more time before falling asleep.

I woke up the next morning alone in bed. I could hear the shower running. I glanced at the clock, realizing that Erin was up and getting ready to go to the clinic. I sat up and checked my phone, hearing the water turn off.

I watched in awe through the open bathroom door as Erin stepped out of the shower. Her tanned skin was covered in droplets. I was holding my breath as she started to dry off, not immediately aware of my watchful eye. I watched her full tits sway with her movements, her nipples pointy and hard from the cool air. I gazed at her ass as she bent over to run the towel down her legs. I stared intently at her pubic hair, neatly trimmed, and her soft-looking pussy lips.

Erin looked up at me and winked just as she wrapped a towel around her body and tucked the edges between her boobs. I was already hard, tenting the sheets. Erin came into the room and leaned down to kiss me.

"Good morning handsome," she said, giving me a weak smile.

"Hey, beautiful," I said, pulling back the blankets to reveal my current state of arousal.

Erin shook her head with a smirk and went about getting dressed for the day. I stared at her cute ass as she pulled on a pair of pink panties. She was still facing away from me as she put on her bra and pulled a shirt over it. She was stepping into some yoga pants when she noticed I was still watching her intently, now stroking my hard dick leisurely.

"Still enjoying the view? she asked with a small laugh.

"Very much," I said with a grin, continuing to stroke my cock.

Erin sat beside me to put her socks on, and looked down at my lap, where my cock was still throbbing in my hand.

"I'd say you need to get up and going soon too, but you're already up." Erin grinned and gave me a kiss

"I can't help it. I'm constantly aroused by you."

Erin smiled back at me, blushing a little. Her hand replaced mine. She began caressing my throbbing dick.

"It's flattering that's how you react when I get dressed." Her hand felt amazing on my cock.

"I could never get tired of looking at your sexy body," I said with a grunt of pleasure.

Erin leaned down, held my cock in her dainty hand, and sucked it into her mouth. She gave my throbbing rod nine or ten nice long slow strokes between her perfect lips before coming back up for air. She kissed my lips and stood back up, ready to leave.

"Maybe that will tide you over until I get back later and have time to recover from treatment," she said with a sultry smile. "Unfortunately, we both need to get moving today. I love you, Lucas."

"I love you too, Erin. I always have."

"I know." There was a sparkle in her eyes that hadn't been there in a while.

She went off to the clinic and I went to work. When I got home on Wednesday, she was curled up on the couch with a blanket and some hot tea. I changed into something comfortable and joined her.

I kissed her and put my arms around her body. Erin told me her mother had emailed her that they were coming to San Antonio for a few days.

"Oh wow, that's great." I genuinely liked Paul and Debbie. "So, they're flying here instead of Jacksonville?"

"Yeah. I haven't seen them in almost a year now. Dad has to meet with an attorney for something or another -- and to see me of course. I told them in my last email that I had moved back to San Antonio, just not why."

I was taken aback. "Why not? You said they'd be thrilled?"

"I know, But I haven't told them I'm sick yet either."

"Oh. Okay," I said, pausing to think. "You really should tell them."

"I've tried." Erin's eyes were starting to water. "You don't know how hard it was just to tell you that day at Belinda's wedding. It was facing my own mortality. I can't bring myself to put it in an email. I know I wouldn't want to find something like this out from them in that way."

"I understand." I pulled her into me and kissed the top of her head.

"I'll pick them up on Sunday from the airport." Her voice was uncertain.

"Do you want me to come along?"

"Please?" Erin begged as she snuggled onto my chest. "I want you to be with me when I tell them."

"Of course." I said, squeezing her again. "We'll take them to dinner, and they're welcome to stay here."

"If I know Dad," she said, "he's got a room already at the Mariott on the Riverwalk."

Erin kissed me softly, and we spent a quiet evening curled up together in the living room.

Sunday Morning, I was awakened by Erin's warm, wet mouth on my morning erection. I groaned as my eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning," she said with a grin. She was bare-ass naked, having already stripped off her panties and shirt. She was lying on her side, with her arm over my thigh, lazily licking my cock up and down.

I reached out and caressed the soft skin of her inner thigh. "Very good, I'd say."

Erin winked and rolled to her hands and knees, swinging her legs over my head, all the while stroking my dick. I reached up and pulled her tender pussy to my face. I licked her slit as she took my cock into her talented mouth.

Erin sucked and stroked my cock as I ate her pussy. I sucked on her clit and lapped at her labia. We pleasured each other enthusiastically. I was enjoying myself immensely. I was grunting and groaning; Erin was cooing and moaning.

Then, Erin sat up and started grinding her cunt into my face with some force. I had been tonguing her clit, so I did my best to keep going. Her pussy was pressing into my mouth, fluids smearing all over me.

Erin tensed up suddenly, squealing loudly. I could feel her pussy spasming on my lips. After bucking on my face a few more times, she relaxed, leaning down to stroke my throbbing dick.

She licked it from head to base, panting the entire time.

"You need to cum, baby," Erin whispered.

I was in no mood to argue with her. She slid her body around and started to jack my cock with gusto. I was getting close and told her so. Erin jerked me off harder, pointing my cock right at her bouncing breasts.

"Cum on my tits," she instructed me breathily. "Cover me with that load."

I lost all control and came, coating her boobs with multiple thick bursts of cum. Erin smiled and slowed down her stroking, milking every drop from my cockhead.

She grinned at me mischievously. "Now that's how you start a day off right."

"Uh huh," Was all I could manage to say just then. Erin laid herself on top of me, her sticky tits rubbing into my chest. She licked her juices off my lips and kissed me deeply.

"I taste so good on you," she said with a wink, licking her lips seductively.

"Absolutely," I managed to reply, chasing her tongue with mine. "The breakfast of champions."

Erin put her head down on my chest and sighed contentedly. I listened to her breathe for a few minutes; I was as happy as I could imagine myself being.

"We should get cleaned up and ready soon," Erin said, breaking the quiet. "My parents' flight is supposed to arrive at noon."

She rolled off me and stretched. I watched her ass wiggle as she walked to the bathroom. I joined her in the shower a few minutes later and kissed and fondled her sexy body as she washed us both up.

I drove us to the airport. I stayed with the car and waited as Erin went inside. She emerged a half-hour later with her parents. Paul and Debbie looked much the same as they had the last time that I had seen them, which had been at my dad's funeral. They were maybe a little greyer and with a few more wrinkles, but in essence, the same.

I got out and was greeted with a hug and a handshake.

"Lucas, such a nice surprise to see you," Debbie said, kissing my cheek.

"Actually, mom," Erin said sheepishly, "I moved in with Lucas when I came back to town."

"Not living in sin, I hope," Paul commented abruptly.

"Paul, stop," Debbie chided her husband. "They're adults. They can make their own decisions."

"Even still, it's not a good look," Paul said, half under his breath.

I smiled at Erin. "No sir, we are not." Paul nodded at me, and I took his suitcase.

I loaded their bags in the trunk of my car. Paul said they were staying at the Mariott on the river, and Erin grinned at me.

"Sounds great, Dad," she said. "We'll go there first so you can get checked in and settled."

The drive was short. Paul talked about the mission work they were doing while Debbie described all the sites they had visited on their travels: lush jungles, steep cliffs, and ancient temples.

They checked in, and we brought their bags up to their room. Erin sat on the edge of the large bed and addressed her parents, who were milling about the room.

"Mom, Dad," she began quietly. "I need to talk to you about something." They both turned to look at her. I stood beside Erin and put my hand on her shoulder.

Erin went into the tale, telling them about her illness, diagnosis, and treatments. Her voice cracked a couple of times. I squeezed her shoulder. Tears were shed by all, even Paul and I, as the two of them hugged their daughter and prayed over her.

After a while, the emotions in the room leveled out some. Paul spoke up. "Experimental treatments aren't cheap. How can you afford that with you not working right now?"

"Well, that's the other thing I needed to tell you about." Erin gazed up over her shoulder at me.

"Do you need help?" Paul asked. "We don't really have much in the way of liquid assets these days, but I can make some calls."

"No, no." Erin squeezed my hand. "Nothing like that. I needed to tell you that... Lucas and I... we got married a couple of weeks ago."

Both sets of their eyes went wide simultaneously. Paul got an odd smile on his bearded face, while Debbie threw herself at me in a hug.

"That's wonderful!" she exclaimed.

"It's about time!" Paul said with a laugh. There were more hugs all around and some tears between Erin and her mom.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, Mom. It all happened really fast." She recounted the story for her parents, telling them how the driving was taking its toll, my sudden offer, and about her talks with Brenda that helped open her eyes.

"So... so this is for real, and not just for appearances?" Paul questioned.

I looked at Erin, letting her answer. She spoke to her dad, but looked directly at me, her eyes shining and smile lighting up the room. "Yes, Dad," she said sincerely, "this is for real. I love Lucas very much. I have for a long time. It just took me a while to realize it."

Paul chuckled and hugged his daughter. "Well, let's go celebrate. Any man that marries my Erin deserves a steak."

Erin kissed me as I pulled her to her feet. We went to a restaurant on the riverwalk that Debbie liked. We had a great conversation, which included a rather obvious confession that I had always held a candle for Erin.

"Well, I know Larry and Claire are looking down and are very happy," Debbie beamed, referring to my parents. "Claire and I often sat and watched the two of you running around together and told each other that one day we'd be in-laws."

Erin grinned at me. "Well, I wish I could have figured it out sooner."

Debbie patted Erin's hand. "The Lord works in his own special way. We all have our journeys to go through. Things work out the way they are supposed to."

Paul spoke up. "Speaking of the Carters, I got a message from Jeff Evans last week."

"The realtor?" I asked aloud. "I remember him. He helped dad sell the house years ago."

Paul nodded. "Well, it turns out, the current owners of your parent's house are relocating. They're finishing some simple renovations, new kitchen appliances, updating bathrooms, and a fresh coat of paint, then putting it back on the market in a couple of weeks. Jeff thought you might like to know that ahead of time." He paused to take a drink. "I was going to tell Erin to let you know, but that's not really necessary now."

I was stunned. I had been upset when Dad had decided to sell the place, although I'd understood why he hadn't wanted to stay there after Mom had passed.

Debbie and Erin reminisced about the old house: the pool in the backyard, the garden along the fence line, and the view of the flowers from the dining room. My mind was racing. I did have quite a bit of equity in my current home to leverage, if I wanted to.

We had a nice dinner and subsequent visit while my in-laws were in town. Paul and Debbie flew back to Jacksonville on Tuesday, so I drove them back to the airport that morning while Erin was at the clinic.

"Take care of our girl," Debbie said, kissing my cheek as I dropped them off at the gate. Paul and I shook hands heartily, and they were off. I went to work and made some phone calls later that day.

Six whirlwind weeks later, Erin and I were signing papers, buying the very house where she and I had first met all those years ago. Life was great. I was married to the girl of my dreams, and about to move back into the house I grew up in.

Erin's health was improving. She was recovering from her treatments a little faster each time, and the good days outnumbered the bad. She found a job that she could do from home on her own schedule. We were truly happy. I slept with her safe in my arms every night.

More importantly, I no longer wondered 'What if?' I had my answer. Erin said 'Yes.'