Getting to Know the Neighbours Ch. 04

Story Info
Can things ever go back to normal?
2.6k words
4.1
22.8k
24

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
He_n_She
He_n_She
279 Followers

Have you ever had to smile and be friends with a man you hate? A man who has defiled your wife? That was the task that Jayne had set me. The evening after he as drugged and fucked her, she went to his house and apologised to him! I couldn't do it. I just couldn't have looked him in the face and not punched him.

If any of the other neighbours knew what had happened they never said. Everyone carried on as normal. I found myself wondering just what Richard had on them, as they seemed to be in thrall to him. Had he done this before? Did he have something on everyone? The trouble was if you did start asking questions and it got back to Richard. Well, who knew how he'd react.

I also wondered how we would feel when the next "swap night" came around. Would we still be able to do it, enjoy it. I mean the neighbours hadn't done anything to us, but it was Richards party at the end of the day. His rules. The month rolled on and it drew inexorably closer to "swap night".

Just over a week before party night I asked Jayne how she felt about it. We had barely had sex following the night with Richard and Maggie. My issue not hers. She hoped that this would help us get back on the horse, so to speak and that it could only be good.

Besides she was horny. She has a high sex drive and I was letting her down. She wanted to be fucked. I hoped she was right but what if we got Richard and or Maggie. I couldn't have faced that. Still as she pointed out "No meant No!" And so against my better judgment I agreed we should go. Then a few days later the invitation arrived.

"Be at Paul and Karen's house at 7:30pm on Friday. Dress Code - Gentlemen -Smart, Ladies - Bridal.

As Jayne went through her wardrobe, looking for white, bridal underwear and I watched her trying on various combinations, my libido started to recover. Just that day I fucked her in the bedroom and over the kitchen units. By the time the actual night came we were much more like ourselves, back to being a team.

To say that I was apprehensive as we made our way across to Paul and Karen's house is an understatement. After what had happened after the last party I wasn't even sure that I would be able to keep my temper in check. We were pretty sure that none of the other neighbours knew what Maggie and Richard had done.

Jayne is pretty close with Karen and she is something of a gossip and would certainly have mention it to Jayne if she'd known. In fact once we were admitted to Karen and Pauls house and back with the group it was very much the usual bonhomie.

I stayed as far away from Richard as possible, however Jayne went and chatted to him, even greeting him with a hug and a peck on the cheek. I was in awe of just how calm and in control she was.

I chatted to the rest of our neighbours, it all seemed "normal". However there was no denying that behind the happy smiling faces there lurked the malicious hands of Richard and Maggie. Controlling and coercing, reveling in the power they possessed over the rest of us.

Just before 10pm Jayne rejoined me. She lent into me and whispered,

"God! But I fucking hate that man!"

I smiled and kissed her. Richard was making his way to the fireplace, all ready to take on his roll of beneficent leader and master of ceremonies. I looked around the room and everyone was looking at him. No one was smiling though. They all hated him just as much as I did. I was sure of that. Not for the first time I found myself wondering just what power he had over them. Why did they kowtow to his every whim?

"Quite everyone. It's time to see if you ladies followed the dress code." Richard announced as he tapped on a glass. He looked around the room and his eyes settled on Karen.

"As your hosting Karen will you start things off?" He said, in his low, supercilious tone.

Karen made her way to the centre of the semi circle of people. She was wearing a short, red dress and with the help of Paul it was unzipped. She pushed it down and shimmied out of it. The she stood and allowed us all a good look at her in her white satin bra and panties, White stockings with a white lace suspender belt and a red and black garter high on her thigh. There was a chorus of approval and smiling Karen rejoined her husband. My Jayne was called next.

Smiling serenely she made her way to the centre of the group. She unzipped her powder blue dress and allowed it to fall to the floor. She was wearing white hold up stockings, a white basque with small pink and pale blue hearts all over it with a matching, tiny g-string. She did a slow pirouette smiling at everyone, including Richard as she exhibited herself and then she rejoined me.

It seemed that everyone had followed Richards dress code. Maggie in a sheer white chemise with white hold ups and matching panties, Melinda in a white corset and matching hosiery. Little Sally in a very sexy lace bra and panties and then we came to Wendy.

Wendy stripped off her long dress and was in a black corset with red bows on it with matching g-string and black stockings with a red garter on the thigh.

"I believe the dress code was bridal?" Richard said.

"Well I wore this on my wedding night and Greg didn't disapprove." Wendy said. We all laughed. All except Richard and Maggie. Eventually Richard gave a thin smile and after a whispered conversation with his wife he sent Maggie for the bowls that would contain the names of each of us. As usual he drew the named with a fair degree of theater.

As it was Paul's house he drew first. His eyes were on Jayne as he pulled out the paper and passed it to Richard. The paper was opened up and Richard made the announcement.

"Tonight Paul you will be entertaining ...Melinda."

For a moment disappointment crossed his face and then smiling at the thought of what was to come, he went to join her. Ged then drew Sally. It was something of a relief to me when Mark drew Jayne. I really didn't want her anywhere near Richard. I then drew Karen and joined her already realising what that meant. Sure enough Greg went next and drew Maggie, leaving the lovely Wendy to be drawn by Richard.

I was worried for Greg and Wendy as soon as their names were drawn. However I was a coward and did nothing. In my head Greg was a big guy and well able to look after himself and Wendy. To be honest neither one of them looked that worried and after all they had both had sex with Richard and Maggie in the past. So I concentrated on my own partner for the evening, Karen.

Karen was Jayne's best friend among our neighbours and the one I knew best. She spent a lot of time at our house gossiping with Jayne. Since the first time we swapped and I'd realised that sooner or later I'd probably be fucking with Karen, I'd started appraising her more seriously when she'd been around the house.

She was smaller than Jayne and carried a little more weight, although you'd have been hard pressed to call her fat. She was womanly, curvy with bouncy tits and a large bum. She had a pretty face with large brown eyes and just the filthiest laugh.

I liked her and I was looking forward to having sex with her and seeing just how naughty she was. Mark was already making Jayne laugh. I was happy that it looked like she would be having a fun night and the two of them smiled and waved as they left.

I took Karen back to our house. As I was unlocking the door she looked up at me and said,

"I've been looking forward to this."

With that in mind as we got though the door I pinned her to the wall and kissed her hard on the lips. I nuzzled her neck and she gasped. I then pushed my hand inside her panties, feeling her hairy mound and slipped a finger inside her moist cunt.

"Oh god! Yes!" She yelled.

I carried on nuzzling her, biting her neck softly and kissing her. All the time my fingers worked on her slit, frigging it hard. A moan started low from her and grew as I masturbated her. It got louder and louder until suddenly her orgasm gushed from her, soaking her panties, Her knees gave way and I had to hold her as she shook and trembled though her climax.

"Shall we go to bed?" I asked her, smiling.

"Christ yes!" She said.

I led the way and sat on the bed watching her strip. This woman had been in our house a hundred times and now I was finally going to spread her legs and fuck her. I told her to keep the stockings and suspenders on as I liked the way they made her look. Then I had her sit on the bed and watch me as I disrobed.

"Well Sally wasn't kidding was she, you have a lovely looking cock." She told me. I was quite flattered that I'd been discussed by the women. Even more so that the comments had been favorable.

I lay naked on the bed beside her and stroked her thigh as she took hold of my penis. She pulled on the foreskin looking at it for at least a couple of minutes. I was beginning to wonder if she was having second thoughts until she lowered her head and took me inside her warm mouth.

She was gentle and sucked on my shaft as though she was savoring every moment. My erection was solid, but I let her continue. The sensation of her slow gentle cock sucking was wonderful.

After an age, where I was in heaven the whole time she looked up at me and in a little girl voice she said,

"Do you want to fuck me?"

It seemed a strange question, given the circumstances but I replied,

"Karen, right at this moment I want to fuck you more than any other woman in the world."

Smiling, she lay on her back and I climbed on top of her. I sensed that against everything I'd expected she wanted to be treated gently. I kissed her as I positioned myself with my cock at the lips of her vagina and I whispered to her,

"May I?"

"Yes, oh yes please." She whimpered.

I pushed my cock inside her, kissing her as I did so. Slowly I thrust into her, keeping things slow and gentle. I nibbled her neck and sucked on her large nipples. Stroked her hair and flanks but all the time kept up my slow relentless thrusting. She was moaning softly and cooing in my ear. Her pussy was so wet that I could barely feel the sides even though I knew I was stretching her tight cunt.

Another low moan started and I kept up my rhythm. She got louder and louder and her nails started to claw at my buttocks, almost like she was trying to pull me inside her. I very slowly increased speed and within just a few seconds she was howling and swearing as a huge orgasm tore through her small frame. The juices literally gushed from her soaking me and the bed. I just kept right on fucking her.

She was shaking and swearing. Her whole body trembled and shook as wave after wave of pleasure rushed through her. And then her eyes fluttered and she passed out. It was the first time this had happened to me and I was worried for a moment that she'd had a heart attack or a fit or something. Then her eyes reopened and she looked up at me and just said,

"Oh my fucking god!"

She wouldn't let me carry on fucking her until she'd recovered and so she sucked my cock as I happily watched her. She was such a pretty lady. This time she wasn't as gentle. She wanted me to cum. To be honest I wanted to cum as well. I wanted to make her taste my sperm. She and I soon had our reward as I ejaculated into her mouth and she swallowed every drop of semen I could give her.

We chatted naked on the bed for an hour or so. From what she told me Paul had lost interest in her and they barely ever had sex anymore. He lived for the monthly swap and in some ways so did she. Mark and Greg had been kind to her and she'd enjoyed her nights with them, Ged she said "Was just Ged", while she refused to talk about what Richard had done to her. All she did say was,

"I used to like it rough, well I thought I did. But that last time he just went way too far."

I asked if she was ready for sleep but she told me she was ready for round two and in that sopping mess of a bed I fucked her again. This time "doggy style" and I finished by emptying my balls deep inside her. We fell asleep soon after that in each others arms, but at 3am I woke up with her sucking my cock. She wanted sex again and as soon as she had me hard she got it. Then again at 6am. By the time she left I was exhausted and my balls were well and truly empty.

Jayne got home just after seven and burst out laughing at the state that the bed was in,

"Well Karen had a good night I see." She said, as she pulled new bedding out of the closet.

"And how was your night?" I asked. Itching to know what Mark had done to my lovely wife.

"I enjoyed it and before you ask, help me change the bed and I'll tell you everything."

As we lay on the fresh, clean sheets and snuggled close, she told me about having sex with another man. While I told her what I'd done to her friend. She had liked Mark and she had sucked his cock and then ridden his dick until he'd filled her pussy with his spunk. Then just before coming home she'd let him fuck her again. It felt so rude when she told me,

"His spunk is probably still warm inside me."

It almost felt like things were back to normal. Until just a couple of days later there was a "For Sale" sign up at Wendy and Greg's house. I went over to see Greg. He was white with rage as I asked him why they were leaving.

"If we don't move I'll kill that fucker." He said, meaning Richard. He wouldn't go into detail and I didn't want to push him but It sounded like Richard had meted out a similar punishment to them, as Jayne and I had received. It was sad seeing them like this. The last thing Greg said as I left was.

"It just makes me so mad that the old bastard always wins."

I told Jayne what he'd said and she gave me a determined look and said,

"Oh no, he won't win forever."

He_n_She
He_n_She
279 Followers