Getting to Know the Neighbours Ch. 05

Story Info
Jayne's revenge and the aftermath.
3.5k words
3.72
18.1k
21

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
He_n_She
He_n_She
281 Followers

This had to stop. Richards reign of terror, his controlling behavior was getting out of control. He genuinely seemed to believe that he could do anything to any of us and that there would be no consequences. After drugging and fucking my wife while I was tied up, helpless and watching, he had now so terrorized our neighbours Wendy and Greg to the extent that they were looking to move away.

My wife Jayne had other ideas though. Jayne wanted revenge, but what she was suggesting was both audacious and subtle at the same time. How do you get revenge on a man who gets off on power and control. You take it away from him and make him impotent. You take all that he loves and show it to him, but at the same time deny him access to it.

Jayne had done such a good job of convincing Richard that she was now a compliant participant in his game that I was shocked to find him sharing a coffee with her one evening when I got home from work. She explained that Richard was here to confirm that it was our turn to host the next party and that he would be responsible for sending out the invitation.

I forced myself to be civil with him. It would have been a whole lot easier to kick his teeth in, but what would that solve? Jayne was all smiles as she showed him out and then as soon as he'd left though gritted teeth she exclaimed,

"God! But I fucking hate that man!"

Jayne is alone most of the day while I'm at work and it was then that she started planning and scheming as how best to get her revenge. She visited each of the neighbours and canvassed their opinions, their feelings and most of all why they allowed Richard to treat them the way they did. Not many people can resist Jayne when she's on a full on charm offensive and pretty soon she knew all she needed to know.

It seemed that Richard using his Police contacts knew were the extended families of all the neighbours lived. Any whiff of defiance was met with a threat that mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers and more would be receiving picture of said neighbour fucking an older woman, Maggie or being fucked by an old man, Richard. Obviously none of the neighbours wanted this to happen. But there was more. Richard also had an enforcer.

Karen's husband Paul looked like a thug and from what Jayne was told, that was just what he was. Jayne was told that in the past, Paul had intimidated several families that Richard didn't approve of until they moved away.

Anyone who had thought to stand up to Richard in the past had been quickly threatened by Paul. And his reward for such loyalty? Well, the rumor was that as a reward he got to fuck Richards wife, Maggie, whenever he chose, any way he liked.

Jayne told me all this as she discovered it. How all the neighbours but Paul, hated Richard and craved some revenge. How Paul was Richards shadowy henchman. The more I heard, the more all the pieces fitted into place. However for all she'd found out I still didn't see how she could change anything. That shows that like Richard, I underestimated my wife.

Richard had insisted that the dress code for the ladies would be red. Sure enough as usual the week before "Swap Night" the invitation arrived. Inviting all the neighbours to our house and telling the women to wear red underwear. I knew right away that Jayne had other ideas and a second invitation went out the day after Richards. Jayne's invitation stated,

"Be at our house anytime after seven. Gentlemen -- wear whatever you like, Ladies wear any colour but red."

Of course, Richard and Maggie didn't receive this invitation. It was a declaration of war and I hoped that Jayne knew what she was doing.

I was on pins all week and when Friday came I didn't know if I'd be fucking or fighting. Everyone but for Richard and Maggie arrived well before the usual 7.30pm start. All the guys were in jeans which was never normally allowed. Even Paul was looking much more casual than usual. The women were all in short dresses and a lot of stocking clad leg was on show.

Smack on 7:30pm Richard and Maggie arrived. Immediately he raised his eyebrows at the way the men were dressed. However he was in a good mood and he let it go, for the moment. He made straight for Wendy and Greg, wanting to twist the knife and celebrate his victory over them. He must have been surprised when they were civil with him.

I hadn't seen the neighbours as happy and full of beans for months and despite all the pretty women showing a lot of skin, it was Richard that I couldn't take my eyes off. He knew something was in the air. At 10pm as usual Richard took center stage and after tapping his glass to get everyone's attention he looked around the room and then began to speak,

"It's that time in the evening where we see if you ladies followed the dress code. Jayne as its your house will you go first?"

"Certainly Richard." Jayne said, beaming a smile towards him.

Jayne walked confidently to the centre of the room. She was in her favorite short, black wraparound dress. She undid the tie and shook off her dress. Then she pirouetted showing off that she was in a black satin corset, matching g-string and black stockings. No red whatsoever.

"Jayne you haven't followed the dress code." Richard said.

"I followed my dress code and I think all the guys like it." Jayne replied. That gave him a pause. Then he said.

"Paul, don't you think Jayne is letting herself down? She may need chastising."

"I think she looks great." Paul said. I swear Richard looked like he'd been slapped. The shock on his face was there for all to see. Jayne rejoined me and I had to ask her,

"Paul on your side. How did you pull that off?"

"I told Paul that I'd be his tonight and that I'd do anything he wanted." Jayne said, blushing slightly.

"Fucking hell Jayne, you know he has a thing for anal. You don't even do that with me!" I said, aghast.

"I know, but I had to do something." Jayne replied.

By now Sally was stripping, She was in black and purple, then Wendy was in blue, Melinda wore pink and Karen wore white. Only Maggie was in red underwear as she peeled off her dress. You could see that Richard was fuming. However he swallowed his anger and requested that Maggie brought out the bowls with name in them.

"That's OK, I've already prepared a couple of bowls, Richard." Jayne told him.

"You'll find that I do the draw young lady." Richard said. His voice was raised and he was starting to loose his cool.

"Not in my house Richard." Jayne told him. Richard looked around the room. Finally his eyes settled on Paul.

"Paul are you going to allow this?" Richard asked, sounding almost desperate.

"Like the lady said, its her house, her rules." Paul said flatly. Richard stuttered his reply,

"B..b..but what about out deal, what about what I let you do to my wife!"

"What about it?" Paul said, looking grim.

Jayne was smiling and stood with a bowl on either side of her. She asked me to draw a name and I passed it to her.

"Tonight darling, you will be having fun with Melinda."

She continued the draw with Richard staring daggers at her. Ged drew next and got Wendy, Greg drew Sally. Next Paul drew and passed the paper to Jayne, smirking as he did so.

"Tonight Paul, you get to spend the night with.....Me"

Next Karen was drawn by Mark and that just left Maggie for Richard.

"That's not fair!" Richard said.

"That is the way this draw will always work from now on. No one will be swapping with you ever again. So get used to fucking your wife. You will never touch another one of us." Jayne said, triumphantly.

Richard was floundering he desperately grabbed hold of Karen's shoulder and almost shouted into her face.

"Karen, didn't we have fun? I thought we were friends?"

"You had fun you dirty, old bastard! You can only get it hard when your hurting a woman and you will never hurt me again!" Karen vehemently told him.

We all knew eventually he would play his final card and that was what he did next. He slowly circled the room wagging a finger at each of us he said,

"I have pictures, I will use them. You'll lose jobs, families, you'll all have no future if I choose."

"If any of those pictures see the light of day I'll be paying you a visit." Paul said. And the malice in his voice made the hairs on my neck stand up.

The blood drained from Richards face and suddenly he looked very old, beaten, defeated. He grabbed his wife's hand and lead her to the door. He stopped at the threshold and shouted,

"Well fuck the lot of you, you ungrateful bastards!"

And with that he left. There was a sigh of relief from everyone. A weight had been lifted. Richards power had been broken by our united front. We were free and we wanted to celebrate. I hugged my wife, kissed her and looked into her eyes.

"I love you." I said and kissed her again. However there was still a price to be paid. Just feet away the thuggish, Paul was already eyeing up his prize. Jayne looked over at Paul and then back at me.

"Have fun with Melinda and don't worry about me." She said.

"Just remember, that you don't have to do anything you don't want to." I reminded her. Then she left and walked across the room and into Paul's waiting arms. They left not long after. Jayne managed a wave as they went. Despite the room full of people I felt quite alone in that moment.

No one else showed any signs of leaving. In one corner of the room Ged was kissing with Wendy while Greg watched them and Sally pulled on his thick cock.

Melinda walked over and joined me. She looked very sexy in just her underwear and I greeted her with a kiss on her plump, ruby red lips. We stood kissing and my hands found her bottom. My cock stiffened as we kissed and must have pushed against her. Showing her that I wanted her. At last she spoke,

"It looks like this could be the best party yet." She said, squeezing my balls, through my jeans. Around us Wendy was now sat on a chair with her legs splayed and Ged was licking her pussy. God knows where her panties had gone.

Greg was a couple of feet away with his jeans around his ankles and Sally was sucking his dick. It felt pointless to take Melinda to bed so I led her to the sofa. She removed her underwear, peeling off her panties and eyed me hungrily as I stripped.

We kissed and masturbated each other and I noticed that Melinda was keeping an eye on Ged just as Greg was with Wendy.

"Are you enjoying watching Ged?" I whispered

"Yes. More than I ever thought I would. I can't wait to see him fuck her! I've never seen him fuck another woman." She said, almost dreamily.

"Get on all fours and you can watch him while I fuck you from behind." I told her.

She smiled at my naughty suggestion and did as I asked. She watched her husband pleasing another woman as I held her hips and pushed my penis inside her wet cunt. I fucked her slow, wanting to be inside her when she finally saw Ged fucking Wendy.

She didn't have to wait long. As just a few moments later Ged pretty much tore his clothes off and buried his meat inside Wendy's slit. There was no fineness with him he just fucked pretty Wendy as fast and hard as he could. Like he was desperate to fill her with his sperm.

I wondered if that was how he'd fucked my Jayne all those months ago. Greg never took his eyes off his wife. But at the same time he held Sally's head and roughly fucked her face.

After no more than two minutes Ged ejaculated balls deep inside Wendy. Just seconds later Greg was filling Sally's mouth with his sperm. Ged moved away, now sated and left Wendy with her long legs wide open and his semen seeping from her cunt.

Leaving me Melinda scooted over at lapped at the spunk her husband had deposited inside Wendy. Greg fell back on a chair, still watching his wife. Left on her own for a moment, Sally looked around, spotted me and moments later I was on top of her, fucking that tight little hole.

This was where it had all started for me. Sally had been the first of our neighbours that I had fucked. That had been months ago. Now as we kissed and coupled the images of the last months came flooding back. I found I was fucking Sally just about as hard as I could.

Using her to unleash all the pent up emotions of the last few weeks and months. She seemed to like it and moaned loudly. Her orgasm crashed over her as I pounded into her and almost simultaneously I came inside her. Flooding her cunt with seed. Just like I had the last time we'd had sex.

After that we sat and chatted for a while before Greg took Wendy home and Melinda and Ged made there was back to their house. It would be strange for them waking up with their own partners after a "swap night". Sally stayed with me and we went to bed. There was no 6am alarm to worry about and we awoke a gone 8am.

She could have left, there was no reason for us to have sex again, except that we wanted too. I liked her and we were attracted to one another. that was enough. Neither of us asked, but when I felt her small, hard body against mine, my cock got stiff and that was all the invitation she needed.

We fucked slow, taking our time and enjoying one anothers bodies. She sucked my cock and I licked her pussy, before she rode me, with her small tits bouncing as she pleasured herself on my cock. She came on my cock, telling me what a great fuck was. Finally I masturbated over her face and then without cleaning my mess off, she went to show Mark just what a bad girl she'd been.

By the time Jayne came home, it was after 1pm and to say I'd been worried was an understatement. I'd been pacing the lounge trying to decide whether to go to Paul's house and get her. She was naked under the coat she wore and she went for a shower as soon as she got home. Then we went to bed and I cuddled her without a word for nearly two hours.

At last she was ready to speak.

"Was everything OK here after I left?" She asked, out of nowhere.

"Yes, we had quite the little orgy to be honest." I told her We were silent for a few moments then I asked,

"How did it go with Paul. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"You never told me that Richard had fucked my arse." She said, coldly.

"I didn't want you to have that pain. If you didn't know it was like he couldn't hurt you." I said, trying to explain my actions.

"Did Paul tell you?" I asked.

"Yes." She said simply. Again there was silence and then she looked at me and said,

"Thank you, for not telling me. That was kind."

We cuddled close and then she started to tell me what had happened with Paul,

"I suppose it was my own fault. After all I told him that I'd do anything he asked. As soon as we were back at his place he stripped me and looked at me for ages. Then he stripped and had me suck his cock. That wasn't to bad, he has a nice dick and I like cock sucking. I nearly made him cum and he had to pull out and calm down.

We had a drink and then he took me to bed. Yes that was when he fucked me. He bent be over the bed and took me from behind while he fingered my bum hole. He called me his slut, his whore. He slapped my arse, pretty hard. Don't get mad but it turned me on and I came over his cock. I liked him treating me like a cheap slag.

He left me alone for a couple of hours after that. But when he recovered he wanted anal sex. I told him I'd never done that and that was when he showed me the video that Richard had sent him. The video of Richard fucking my arsehole, cumming into my bum. I was shocked, numb."

"What happened next?" I said.

"He fucked me in my bum. He wasn't gentle and it hurt. I didn't like it. Well not that time." She said.

"Sorry, what do you mean, not that time?" I asked.

"He fucked me in my arse three times over the night and I don't know what it says about me but by the third time he buggered me, I was liking it. Wanting it. It didn't make me cum, but it did make me wet. Do you promise if I tell you everything you really won't get angry?" She said.

"I guess so. OK" I said, worried. She snuggled into me and continued,

"That third time was about an hour ago. I was cleaning up, getting ready to come home. Paul came into the bathroom and bent me over the sink. Like a slut I opened my legs for him. If he wanted to fuck me one last time, I was OK with that. He pushed his cock inside me and fucked my pussy from behind. All the time he was whispering in my ear, what a dirty slag I was, How I'd loved him fucking my shitter.

He had me cumming again and as I was cumming I begged him to fuck my arse again. He soaped up his cock and fucked my bum hole, right there over the bathroom sink. He shot his spunk into my bum and I half collapsed onto the bathroom floor. His sperm was dripping from my anus and then..........Then he pissed over me."

"Oh god! Are you OK babe?" I asked, worried for her.

"I liked it." She said.

"What?" I said, nonplussed.

"I said, I liked it, I even drank some. I was on heat and I wanted to be even naughtier than him. Dirtier than anything he could have ever done with that bitch, Maggie. It worked too. I'd completely emptied his balls and he couldn't get it up again after that, No matter how I sucked him. So I came home."

"Let me get this straight. You let him fuck you in the pussy and arse multiple times. You drank his piss and you liked it?" I said, not quite believing what I was hearing.

"He dominated me, totally. I was his subservient slut. I suppose it allowed me to do things I never normally would. And yes I liked it. That feeling of being an unrestrained whore was wonderful." She explained.

"Do you want him to treat you like that again?" I asked, nervously.

"No. Not him. I enjoyed it, but I don't like him. He could easily get as bad as Richard if we let him. But I'd do it with you and maybe a few others." She purred.

In the weeks that followed we explored our sexual relationship in ways we never had before. I had anal sex for the first time, with Jayne as my willing partner. We used toys and floggers on one another and drank one anothers piss.

What had been "Swapping Night" became more "Orgy Night". Over the next couple of moths I saw Jayne fucked by all our neighbours. I liked seeing it as much as enjoying fucking their wives too.

A year on, Richard has left. Maggie now lives quietly and alone with a huge brood of cats. Karen and Paul have split up. Paul moved away and Karen stayed close but left the cul-de-sac. She still joins in our fun The rest of the neighbours stayed though and the monthly parties are better than ever.

A couple have moved into number 3, (Karen and Pauls house). And they have been the subject of much discussion. Hopefully they will join the neighbourhood club very soon.

He_n_She
He_n_She
281 Followers