All Comments on 'Getting to Know the Neighbours Ch. 04'

by He_n_She

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Cuck foolishness

1/5

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

The man was drugging and raping the wives and no one has gone to the police? Really? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loving this story..The plot thickens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story has slowly but surely gone downhill since the first chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How come no-one has called out the male MC for the coward he is? And it was way before he admitted it. You know what's likely to happen to another woman and you not only ignore but allow it?!? Must be a UK thing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is very different from most others in this category, and quite good. And yet, the mouth breathers still post their pathetic comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please get an editor. Your stories are littered with mistakes; some of them typos, but some of them clearly just howlers. They distract from the stories.

Your stories have past tenses which lack the usual '-ed' endings, plurals which lack the usual 's' endings, random capital letters, random commas and apostrophes.

Then there are the misused words:

differ instead of defer

drank instead of drunk

took instead of taken

he'd instead of he's

to instead of too (and vice versa)

no once instead of no one

its instead of it's (and vice versa)

there instead of their (and vice versa)'

bull shitter instead of bullshitter

council instead of counsel

butterfly's instead of butterflies

lay instead of laid (and vice versa)

gout's instead of gouts

hear instead of here

quite instead of quiet

And the bizarre 'then repeating the' at the end of an otherwise unfinished sentence.

Your Sister Swap series had even more errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you are into the swinging/Cuckolding lifestyle this is the story for you. The writer is trying to push his agenda like many other swinging/cuckolding writers do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, some of the the comments. Think the is a poor story, badly written...But they're still reading it. Easy to put others down. But hard to put up !

Bookman49Bookman49almost 3 years ago

When will we get the rest of the story. Please don't leave us hanging.

kiwianne12kiwianne12almost 3 years ago

I have a confession to make. When Jayne set her husband up by not telling him what the party was, I thought "Just another wife dominating a spineless husband story" and almost gave it away.

My partner who was reading with me said "Let's see what happens with Sally." So we continued. Now I am hooked. Read all 4 stories in one sitting. Can't wait to see what they do to Richard.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 years ago

Hanging in for the revenge piece. Hope to not be disappointed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHe_n_She@He_n_She
Hi, We are a happily married swinger couple. Looking to write about both our fantasies and our real life adventures and experiences. We have been swinging for over 20 years and also have an interest in BDSM.