All Comments on 'Getting Undressed'

by Florx11

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
JuicyplayJuicyplay7 months ago

Simple, straightforward, lovely. So real!

DCCurvyHotwifeDCCurvyHotwife7 months ago

Nice, but I was waiting for some sex between the patient and one of the lovely ladies.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

About 5 years ago , I had a physical exam by a female Doctor. She asked if a student could accompany her. I agreed. My Dr is an attractive 45 year old. The med student was a stunning young 20 ish year old. I have a lump on my right testicle so my Dr.did a testicle and prostate exam while the student watched. When the Dr slowly did the testicular exam I slowly got erect to my full 5 1/2 inches. She then had me roll on my side on the examination table , facing the student and asked me to pull my knees up. She then put her lubed finger in my anus and did the prostrate exam. I felt pre leaking from my circumcised knob and saw the student smile. My Dr told the student that it is a normal response. When finished my Dr gave me a kleenex to wipe myself and said I could get dressed and they left. After I dressed they returned for post conference. My Dr said she was sending me for a testicular ultra ultrasound. As they left the student turned, smiled and thanked me for allowing her to observe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous