Gia surrenders Ch. 01

Story Info
Gia surrenders to the dark desires.
930 words
4.2
6.5k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gia surrenders.

Finally, it dawned on her that there was no way out. For all her flirty texts and teasing selfies in her tantalizing red teddy and then her topless pictures, so had no choice but to continue the affair, or her safe, if boring, little life would come crashing down around her like shards of glass and the man standing in front of her, Tony would be happy to watch.

"Take it off!" His voice was soft, but the threat was clear if she didn't comply. The threat was ever-present and so, resigned to her fate looked down at herself. She crossed her hands and gripped the shoulder straps of her lacy red teddy, slipped them off and let the teddy slip down, past her erect pink nipples, past her flat stomach and finally past the matching red lacy maties. Now, she stood topless before him.

Alarmingly, she felt the familiar trickle of her juices in her pussy and then the ache. The ache of her sex was so rarely satisfied until Tony had shown her what her pussy could experience. Her nubs stiffened further, and all at once she hated and craved the feeling that washed over her now.

Tony had made her perform this act of complete submission before he would touch her. She both loved and hated this submission, but she knew that if she performed it correctly, the rewards would be many and earth-shattering. Five weeks in as many weeks, she had played hooky from her job, driven to Tony's hotel room, and subjected to Tony's sexual depravity.

And who she fucking loved it!

For Gia, it was like waking from a grey, dull soul numbness into a world of illicit, wild sexual excitement and complete, leg-shaking, sweaty satisfaction. Tony always satisfied Gia; in ways she couldn't have imagined she would need. Her cunt was sore from his fucking, but that didn't matter.

All that did matter was that Tony wanted her. Whether it was being bent over a chair, tied to the hotel bed or made to offer up her ass, whilst pinned to the floor.

She couldn't either truly grasp why she needed him so much, or why she allowed him to use her like a, there wasn't any other word for it, a whore! Here she was, forty-two, married and a pair of lovely twin boys and one daughter and now offering herself to his man, and she literally couldn't stop herself now!

"The panties, please and I hope you remembered to cum in them this time." Tony tutted playfully. Gia hooked the waistband with her thumbs and pulled them down. She wiggled her ass to help the tight lacy slip past her hips, unhooked them from her feet and bunched the red lacy into a ball and brought it to her nose. She could smell her cunt on the panties and sighed pleased that her scent was still easy to detect. She had suffered a spanking the last time, Tony had summoned her, because her panties were too clean. Part of her was relieved that the panties were dirty, as her ass would be spared but part of her wanted to feel his hand on her tight buttocks.

"I tried to soak them through, but I don't think I've done a good enough job!" She looked down, shamefaced but hopeful.

"Give them to me and I'll see how many slaps on your as will be required." His voice was impassive. He took the panties, put them to his nose and inhaled. She smelled heavenly. He felt the lacy panties, but they were not as wet as he would have liked.

"I tried!" She protested after looking at his face, but it was useless.

"I must discipline you. Put your hands on the bed and spread your legs. I want to see your ass cheeks spread for my hands to spank. I will be merciful, but you must learn to always please me, and whilst we are talking about pleasing me..." She sighed.

"Yes?" She stammered, now perturbed by some other infraction, wondering what she could do now.

"Do you have a wet pussy? Is your cunt wet for me?" Tony asked.

"Oh yes, yes I'm soaking wet through." She slipped two fingers into her cunt lips and could feel the thick wetness and held her fingers up to show him.

"Now lick them clean!" Tony watched, knowing that she enjoyed the taste of her pussy juice. He watched her seductively, teasingly lick the fingers for him. A real performance.

"Now bend over the bed and take your punishment like a good girl." Tony watched her submissively take her position and without a pause rained down six good firm spanks, three on each buttock.

"Mm," She murmured, half in pain, half thrilled at the spark of electricity that coursed through her body. Tony couldn't wait much longer; his cock was stiffer than ever and the precum had oozed from his cock head. He wanted her and now, he took his thick cock and threaded it into her in one merciless thrust.

"Oh FUCK!" Gia blurted out as he filled her. She fought to stay on her feet and hold the position. Tony held her hips and thrust into her at a frantic pace. Gia shuddered and without warning, groaned loudly and as usual a torrent of warm ejaculate spilt out from the slim gaps between her lips and his cock.

"That's a good girl. Now let's start fucking each other." Tony pulled out and she fell forward.

End of Chapter One