Gia surrenders Ch. 02

Story Info
Gia surrenders her friend to please her dark lover.
1.9k words
4.24
5.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gia surrenders.

Chapter 2

Gia lay exhausted on the bed as the sweet agony of her final orgasm faded. Her slender body has a fine sheen of perspiration on her pale pink skin. Her buttocks were hit from another impromptu spanking, as did her breasts as Tony had spanked them as she rode his cock coy girl style. She was forced to fuck him harder and faster as he spanked her small sensitive tits but the orgasmic payoff was worth the pain. Her swollen cunt, sore from his mouth and cock, fluttered and reminded her of the rough sex but it was all worthwhile as she was completely satisfied. A feeling she had not experienced for years, with her husband or the secretive fucking from an occasional one-night stands or her girlfriend, whom she had an on-off relationship with.

Tony spooned her, playing with her breasts and occasionally pulling at her nipples to keep them erect. Although satiated, Tony had developed a curious fascination with her breasts. They were not large, small really. There was no sagging, still plump but measured no more than a 'b' cup.

"Stop wearing a bra." He ordered simply.

"I must for work. I'm not 18 again, they won't stay up because you say so!" Gia sighed, immediately restraining her tongue, lest he took offence.

"You have great tits. So no bra from now on. I'll allow you to use a chemise or slip for modesty. I'll send you a selection and some more panties. I think G-strings will be in order now."

Gia said nothing.

She already had a variety of new lingerie, boots, peekaboo panties and sex toys which Tony had sent her, hidden all over her house, locker at work and in bags in the back of her car. Each new delivery brought new and filthier items. She held her breath, knowing what he would ask now.

"Did you start using the anal toys and plug?" Tony asked, his hand releasing her nipple and slipping down to her anus, he pushed his finger as if to test her puckered hole.

"As you instructed, an hour in the morning and afternoon," Gia replied. She shuddered at his finger probing at her asshole.

"Good, increase it to two hours in the afternoon and next week I want you to wear it here. No panties. I want full, easy access. No bra of course. Wear the black Givenchy dress." Tony recalled the wardrobe; he had sent to her.

"I love that dress." Gia smiled, tolerating the feel of his finger exploring her anus.

"Also, did you remember to make that lunch date with your bisexual best friend? You know I'm eager to meet her. I would like you to arrange an afternoon, here in the hotel for the two of you, in which I can join in. I think a threesome would be a good introduction to your sexual awakening. Now, let's have a shower and you can impress me with your oral skills. I'm hoping you've been practising; you have to keep the husband happy, especially as he's not getting any pussy, is he?"

Gia blushed, "No, he's not fucked me for months, you've ordered me to keep my cunt for you and you alone!" Gia stammered.

"Good, and now this restriction will include your asshole too." Tim breathed.

"Yes, of course." Gia agreed.

"I think I want to cum in your mouth today." Tim sighed and got up, "follow me."

Gia followed Tim into the shower and knelt, took his erection into her mouth and throated him. Warm water cascaded down her head and back as she fought to keep steady on the slippery floor.

Tim held her head as he built up the pace. Finally, he held her head and fucked her throat grunting as a stream of his semen spurted down her throat and into her stomach. Gasping and gagging, she coughed with tears in her eyes but was pleased that she'd shown Tim how she could feel throat him now after weeks of disappointing him.

"You are a dirty little whore, but you do throat my cock!" Tim's ragged breath began to steady.

"I love throating you." The words tumbled from her mouth, surprising herself.

"I love you doing it too, in fact, I think I love you. The word hung in the air.

For the next few days, Gia couldn't get the idea out of her mind. Did Tim love her? It was all about the sex, months ago and she enjoyed it immensely, despite the spankings and his new love for all things anal. But love?

She just couldn't believe that he meant it. But she wanted to believe it, as the powerful emotions, that crashed like a storm, within her were disturbing her sleep and her conscious hours.

Trying to put it from her mind, she sat waiting for her best friend, and occasional lesbian lover Margot. Margot was everything Gia was not; busty, raven-haired, independent, and gorgeous. Although married, she and Gia had spent hours fucking each other in a hotel room on more than one occasion, and Gia asking to meet Margot, told Margot that Gia wanted pussy.

It took Margot, dressed in a cocktail dress and her usual stockings and suspenders, less than five minutes to notice something was very different about Gia.

"You're fucking someone aren't you?" Margot asked sipping her red wine at the bar in Tim's hotel.

"Yes, well it's more like he's fucking me!" Gia confessed.

"You dirty little bitch! Who is he? And more importantly, would I like him?" Margot chuckled.

"He's here in the hotel, upstairs! Do you want to meet him?" Gia suggested.

"Well, I think so, as he's the one who's been spanking your ass so hard that you can't sit down easily"

After draining their drinks and taking the lift, they arrived at the suite. Immediately Gia knocked on the door, then opened it and walked in. Margit's heart was pounding in apprehension and excitement, but still followed Gia into the room. Tim stood in the large suite, in a simple shirt and trousers but was barefoot. Upon entering Gia walked up to Tim and gave him a long, passionate kiss, Margot was shocked to see her behave so brazenly. What followed shocked her even more and titillated her at the same time. Gia released his face from her mouth, then undid the dress and let it all fall to the floor. Margot watched it fall to reveal her naked body, and then Gia used her left hand to prise open her left buttock and show Margot the anal plug.

"Oh my god!" Margot breathed. She glanced at Tim and he pulled Gia to him again and kissed her forcefully. He licked her mouth and then stared at Margot.

"I've been looking forward to meeting you. Please excuse Gia here, she has duties to which she must attend, but we can still talk. Gia?" Tim smiled, as Gia pulled down the linen trousers and took his erect prick in her hand and began to kiss the flesh lovingly.

"I.." Margot stuttered on her own words, she was immediately turned on by Gia's oral pleasuring of this stranger and also concerned for the control that this man had on her. The air was filled with the smell of sex and another aroma, that was musky but sweet. Margot felt her heart slow, and her inhibitions lower.

"Don't be concerned with my dear Gia, this is what she has been taught to do. You've enjoyed her mouth on your pussy, haven't you? You taught her to suck on your tits and eat your cunt out. She told me everything that you and she did on those days in hotels. I know that you even fingered her ass when you vibed her cunt. I thought you might enjoy doing that to her again. I'm happy to share her with you unless you'd like to simply watch." Tim turned her round, roughly pulled her to give Margot a full-frontal view, dropped one hand to her right breast and grabbed it, causing Gia to gasp. With his left hand, he pushed open her legs and found her wet pussy lips and pulled her open for Margot's viewing pleasure. "Tell Margot how much you enjoy our fucking!" He whispered.

"Margot, It's true. I love him fucking me and he loves me. I want you to see how happy I am and I would really want you fuck me again, like we did two years ago." Gia asked, her eyes softened, "I mean it, Maggie. You would make me so happy." Gia confessed.

Margot stood, hesitant and unsure, for the first time in her life. She walked over to the pair, the air now saturated with the scent of their sexual excitement. Tim was caressing her breast and his fingers slipping in and out of her friend's wet cunt. She looked down and saw Tim spread open the tight sex, as an invitation.

"Gia, our guest would like you to make her comfortable. I'll sit back and watch and only if Margot agrees to let me join in, will I do so. Otherwise, this will be just you girls." Tim kicked off his trousers and shoes and went to sit on one of the cushioned chairs, all the time stroking his erection. Gia walked over to Margot took her face and kissed her mouth. Margot could taste Tim's cock on her breath but she enjoyed her tongue where it belonged, in hers. She put her hands on her bare shoulders and pulled in close. Gia, all tingly with sexual arousal, put her fingers to undo Margot's dress and push it off her shoulders to reveal her black bra, barely restraining her generous boobs. Within moments, Gia had pulled off the left shoulder strap, then slipped down the bra cup and exposed her left breast. Without waiting a moment, Gia began to suck the nipple like a baby taking milk.

"Oh Gia, that's wonderful!" Margot pulled her lover to her breast and helped Gia to undress her. Tim watched the two women intently, Gia, once Margot was now stripped to her suspender belt and knickers, was hungrily sucking on each nipple, whilst Margot had threaded her hand between Gia's legs and began rubbing Gia's pussy firmly, but lovingly.

"Oh Maggie, finger my cunt, my darling! Make me cum, please!" Gia gasped, her breathing was ragged, and her arousal was making her weak-kneed. Gia shuddered and shivered at the assault on her sex but loved every second.

Tim was thoroughly enjoying the show, his cock was alarmingly stiff but he wouldn't go back on his promise to join them unless he was asked to. Gia would beg him, but he desired Margot to ask him. She was a fuller figure, a wonderful contrast to Gia's slender body, but as he watched her push Gia to the floor and demand that she lick her cunt. Tim was quite thrilled with the idea of fucking Margot and having Gia watch them. He was sure that the small diffuser would have now taken its full effect with Margot and it had with Gia, months ago. Tim had been steadily reducing the strength of the diffuser, as Gia was now so much more receptive. With Margot, he had to be sure that she would cooperate and allow herself to indulge what he was convinced was a passionate desire for Gia and with some convincing, a desire to fucked by Tim.

He would have to wait and see.

End of Chapter Two